Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BRADISH" - 294 Messages

per page

Re: Need UK and Irish location naming reference... Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by  BRADISH

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > General

...thanks to all of you again, your effort and responses are appreciated. Happy ancestor hunting... Peter Bradish

Bradish Posted on: 11 Jan 2014, by  rangerrose

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

September 1914--the remains of Norman Bradish were brought here Friday from Norwood and buried in the Bixby Cemetery. Mr Bradish was well known in Norfolk, having lived near Plumbrook. He was 82 years of age and ...

Re: Bradish Decendent Posted on: 12 Apr 2014, by  mauricecotter...

Surnames > Bradish

...and had to reply. My grandmother was Mary Martina Hyatt and her mother was Catherine "Kate" Bradish daughter of Michael Bernard Bradish.She married my great grandfather Francis Jacob Reinhart Ironically, ...

Re: Bradish-Smith -Morelan connection Posted on: 10 Oct 2015, by  debbcleroux

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Wayne

Stell was also my great grandmother Sidney Bradish was my grandfather I would like to talk with you.

Re: Prudence Fiske Obed Edson Posted on: 29 Jun 2001, by  jeperreault

Surnames > Fiske

...Stephen Fiske, son of William, was born 14 July 1714 in Weston, Massachusetts. Stephen married 2nd Anna (Bradish) Green on 26 June 1758 in Hardwick, Massachusetts. He lived in Willington, CT until the deat...

Bradish information Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by Bradish/Dewey

Surnames > Bradish

Am seeking information on ancestors of Chandler Bradish, born 6/7/1816, Woodbury, VT. Married Mindwell B. Dewey, born 8/15/1829, Woodbury, VT died 10/3/1870. Married on 11/1/1849. Any help would be appreci...

Shawn Kosloff -looking for Lisa Marie Bradish Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  jlund01

Surnames > Bradish

I sent you an E-mail earlier, but as an afterthought: there are two Dan Bradish phone numbers in Northern Ohio (about 100 mi west of the Pennsylvania border.) Check the Bradish "Directories" to see that ...

COLLATERAL DESCENDANTS OF MARY HOWE BRADISH Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by  jlund01

Surnames > Howe

Searching for brother or sister of Mary Howe, who married Robert Bradish about 1632 in Bury St. Edmunds, England, and emigrated to Cambridge MA in 1633. She died in childbirth there in 1634 or 1635 and lef...

Frank Bradish Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by Judy Castillo

Surnames > Bradish

. The author of the Bradish book--J. Curley--has set papers to me that shows that Frank was also married--or another Frank---to Grace Marler---Jaunita Curley's Mother. I have not gotten any pictures of him...

Re: Hon. Luther Bradish Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  Steven Dahlst...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

There is a marker in the Webster Street Cemetery for Luther, son of Luther M. and Olive Bradish, died 1828 at the age of 4. Is he related to the Hon. Luther Bradish?

Frank Bradish Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by Judy Castillo

Surnames > Bradish

. The author of the Bradish book--J. Curley--has set papers to me that shows that Frank was also married--or another Frank---to Grace Marler---Jaunita Curley's Mother. I have not gotten any pictures of him...

Re: Cherokee Cemetery Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by  sld75461

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > California Lookups

...6 Nov 1950 Edward buried 9 June 1941 L. buried 1 July 1848 all in infant section. I found no other Bradish burials in my resources. I collect mainly older small cemeteries without offices. My collection ...

Sweetwood/Bradish Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by  DonaBrowning3...

Surnames > Sweetwood

...William T. Sweetwood, Chicago, IL. Cora Jane was my Great-Grandmother married 1/1/1884 to Avery Jackson Bradish, Woodbury VT. She died in the Los Angeles area in 1950. Any help would be appreciated and i...

Re: REPLY ABOUT ORIGIN OF NAME Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  DonaBrowning3...

Surnames > Bradish

...just a novice also. I'm not sure what Rootsweb is but would be happy if you enlightened me. And what Bradish line do you descend from. On July 12, 2001 I posted the version of the origin of the name Bradish that ...

Nellie M. Salmons obituary Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  Brian Salmons

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Howard

...Salmons, 90, 4069 W, Road 100 North, will be at 1 p.m., Saturday in Ellers Mortuary. The Rev. Mcklyn Bradish will officiate. Burial will be in memorial Park Cemetery. Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today ...

Re: Bradish Book Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by  DonaBrowning3...

Surnames > Bradish

...our families. Again, many THANKS to all who were involved in this endeavor. It made my work on the Bradish name easy.

Dodd Book Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  kuffybear

Surnames > Dodd

My great grandpa was Frederick Dodd born in Chilham, Kent County, England, 1866 - camed to the US (don't know when???) and married Minnie Ola Jennings of North Plainfield, NJ - September 04, 1893 - So...

Re: Cherokee Cemetery Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  Iphastell

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > California Lookups

I would be very interested in the names of the Bradish people buried in the cem. My Dad was Clayton Ray Bradish, Sr. and we know his Dad's name was Frank, but can't pinpoint the exact Frank, since it may have not ...

Re: Bradish information Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by  DonaBrowning3...

Surnames > Bradish

Hi Juanita: I was half right - I figured my Dad gave it to you. He never acknowleged my first marriage - sometimes I wish I hadn't either. I know I should wait for the book - but, who is my Mother ...

Re: Bradish information Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by  DonaBrowning3...

Surnames > Bradish

...the info. I am most defintely interested in purchasing your book, The History and Genealogy of Robert Bradish in America. Please let me know how to obtain it and if I can give you any info on the Bradish family s...

Re: Bradish information Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  DonaBrowning3...

Surnames > Bradish

...I think I know where you got it but I'll let you verify it. Anyhow thanks for everything and which Bradish line do you descend from? I'm nosey that's why I'm doing this.

Re: Bradish information Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  DonaBrowning3...

Surnames > Bradish

..."the check is in the mail" as they say. I'm very new to this and really hit the jackpot on my Bradish name search. You say my name is in the book - what about my children and grandchildren? Or wou...

Bradish family name origin Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by Dona Browning

Surnames > Bradish

Information received from an historical research center indicates that the name Bradish derived from two possible origins, both being from a place name. First instance the surname may be derived from the pla...

Bradish-Smith -Morelan connection Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by dorothy Bradish Austin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Wayne

My father, Clayton Ray Bradish, Sr. was born in Mill Springs, Mo. His fathers name was Frank Bradish; mothers maiden name was Stell Smith (who later married Green Morelan). If you have any imformation about the Bradish f...

Looking for an old friend Posted on: 26 Jun 2001, by  Koz14

Surnames > Bradish

I am trying to locate an old friend, Lisa Marie Bradish. She was from Erie, PA and her parents names are Dan and Gloria. She graduated from Mercyhurst University back in 1986. Any help would be greatly appr...

Re: Clinton Joshua Bradish and Inez Harriet Sophronia Johnson Bradish Posted on: 15 Dec 2015, by  Liza Johnston

Surnames > Bradish

I know this is an old thread but any of the docs or pictures you could send would be greatly appreciated !!! My Mother in Law is the daughter of James and Adeline Martin

Re: We are related............ Posted on: 01 May 2002, by Dorothy Bradish Austin

Surnames > Bradish

...I am going to take a guess here and say you are Jerry Bradish's relative. His real name was Sydney Bradish before he changed it. His only full brother was my father, Clayton Bradish. So glad to hear from you. T...

ALLISON family Marysville after 1860 Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by D. Biegler

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Yuba

...James N.ALLISON b. Ky. 1839 m. Nellie Washburn 1866 French Corral, Calif. daughter of Liba & Sarah BRADISH WASHBURN.d. 1864 French Corral. The J.N. ALLISONS lived in Marysville, Yuba County and some of t...

The Bradish Surname Research Web Site is up! Posted on: 29 Dec 2001, by  BRADISH

Surnames > Bradish

...goes on, which is the idea of course. The web address is: <http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bradish/BradishSite/Home.html> If you have something you would like to contribute after you look ...

Re: Abraham Morrill Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by  jlund01

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

...sister or sister-in-law named Vashti known as a widow with small son Ezekial married widower Robert Bradish. Brother, Isaac, was noted as "of Hatfield, Broadoak, Essex." Sailed on the LYON and ar...

...sister or sister-in-law named Vashti known as a widow with small son Ezekial married widower Robert Bradish. Brother, Isaac, was noted as "of Hatfield, Broadoak, Essex." Sailed on the LYON and ar...

Re: James W. D. Bradish Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by Barbara Small

Surnames > Bradish

Bear with me...I am very new to this family researching! James W.D. Bradish was my great grandfather & I would LOVE to have more information! I have a little - wife # 1 Jemina Compton, wife # 2 Mahala Gr...

Re: We are related............ Posted on: 05 May 2002, by Dorothy Austin

Surnames > Bradish

...1942, there are 6 of us living, 4 dead, I am the second eldest living child of your G-Uncle Clayton Bradish. Jerry (Sydney) and Clayton were the children of Frank Bradish and Stella (Stellie) Smith, my grandmother...

Re: We are related............ Posted on: 05 May 2002, by Dorothy Austin

Surnames > Bradish

...1942, there are 6 of us living, 4 dead, I am the second eldest living child of your G-Uncle Clayton Bradish. Jerry (Sydney) and Clayton were the children of Frank Bradish and Stella (Stellie) Smith, my grandmother...

We are related............ Posted on: 01 May 2002, by Misty Hill

Surnames > Bradish

...what you have found and if you wish I will pass along anything I find....thanks in advance...from one Bradish to another......Misty

Re: Andrew James Reid>son of John REID and Ellizabeth SNEDDON (Snaddon) Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  DWilliams51

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

John and Elizabeth married 3 JUL 1841, Polmont, Stirling, Scotland. Elizabeth died 1 JAN 1914 and is buried in Williamstown, Dauphin Co., PA, USA.

sorry one more question Posted on: 02 May 2002, by Misty Hill

Surnames > Bradish

I was also told we are of Irish decent...have you been told this or do you know anything of it??? Misty Michele

Re: Bradish in Cummington Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Kathy Campbell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampshire

I have that Chloe Bradish Robinson was born 29 Apr. 1785 in Hardwick, MA, dau. of Col. John and Hannah (WARNER) BRADISH. She died in Palmyra, 16 Oct. 1866; m. abt. 1796, Gain ROBINSON, b. 24 Jan. 1769; died 21 Jun....

Re: We are related............ Posted on: 02 May 2002, by Misty Hill

Surnames > Bradish

Hello.....I am so interested in finding out more about you....how we are related and such! Sydney WAS my grandfather and I already figured the part out about these Bradishes being hard to track....hah...

Enos Baker, VT, NY & PA Posted on: 16 Jun 2002, by  hayeswc

Surnames > Baker

Looking for info on Enos Baker b VT 9 May 1793, married Deborah Church b 26 Sept 1788 in VT, in Chautauqua Co., NY. They moved to Springfield Twp, Erie Co., PA about 1832, Deborah died there in 1843 ...

Re: Revolutionary War: Rev Samuel DUNBAR > Mass Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  wnolan99

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

What is the date of birth for Samuel Dunbar that you are searching for? Samuel Dunbar is my 5th Great Grandfather. My Samuel was born May 18, 1772. He was married to a Sally. If this is the same Samue...

Re: We are related............ Posted on: 05 May 2002, by Misty Hill

Surnames > Bradish

Oh my goodness....you have just brightened my day. I would love to have pictures. All the pictures I can provide at this point are me and my kids and my dad. I will tell you one thing up front(between...

SUCCESSFUL KIDNEY TRANSPLANT Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  jlund01

Surnames > Bradish

The grateful family of Merrill Bryan Bradish, of Newport News VA is ecstatic at announcing to you that he received a kidney from an ANGEL donor on May 8. Perhaps my pleas in numerous family message boards w...

ALMEDA GEORGIANNA METHOT BRADISH Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  DeborahWillia...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Knox

Looking for Almeda Georgianna (Methot) Bradish in Knox Co. Have her on the 1880 census. Cannot find her again anywhere. Husband: Arthur M. Bradish Children: Cornelia, Lansing M., Arthur W., Henry C. Family may ha...

Almeda Georgiana Méthot, Oneida Co, NY Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by  DWilliams51

Surnames > Methot

Born about 1847 in Canada; married Arthur M. Bradish about 1867 from Utica, Oneida Co., NY. Four children: Cornelia, Lansing, Arthur, Henry. Family moved from NY, to IA, to IL.....settle in Knox Co., then...

Re: The Bradish Surname Research Web Site is up! Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by Norman R Barry

Surnames > Bradish

My mother was Florence Elsie Bradish of Malone N.Y.b-02-07-1905. Her father was Willard Nathan Bradish b-11-05-1874 & d- 1961 He m- Elsie Lawrence. My mothers brother Willard Dason Bradish b-03-01-1908. We have a writ...

Re: Ezra, Liba, Ira, Harvey and Simon Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by Dee Biegler

Surnames > Washburn

...reports, letters, legal papers, newspaper reports etc. Liba WASHBURN, b. Vermont abt 1804, m. Sarah BRADISH b. NY.daughter of Daniel BRADISH. Two sons born in late 1830's and early 1840's New York were Ira A. WA...

per page