Search the Boards

Search Results for "BRADISH" - 291 Messages

per page

Re: 1918 St. Lawrence Farm Directory - Will Do free Lookups Posted on: 24 Apr 2008, by  katgcamp

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Can you tell me if there are a lot of people with the surnames of BRADISH or BRUNSON in the directory? Thank you so much!!!

Re: Roswell Benham b. 1785 VT Posted on: 23 Aug 2008, by  kward1018

Surnames > Benham

...wife b. NY; George 18, son b. NY; Emma 16 dau b. NY; Anna 14, dau b. MI; Luna 10, dau b. MI; and Minnie BRADISH 4, 'boarder', she & parents b. MI. However he is also in the 1870 Augusta PO, Ross Twp., Ka...

Re: Robert Mary details Posted on: 06 Oct 2008, by  luvmyboys1

Surnames > Bradish

...just read this post. My sisters new email is holly48446@yahoo.com She has a lot of genealogy on the Bradish family. Our grandfather was William Lee Bradish d.Aug.2003

Kenneth D. Schmidt - Tecumseh, MI Posted on: 13 Oct 2008, by  ecss12830

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Grand Rapids and Mark (Becki) Schmidt of Texas, one son, Danne Schmidt, significant other, Mary Kay Bradish, two step-children, Brian and Bambi Bradish of Tecumseh, grandmother, Lola (Rick) Miles of Arizona, four ...

Mrs. James O'BRIEN - Casper, WY - August 1926 Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  JohnWOBrien

Surnames > Obrien

Death of: Mrs. Catherine BRADISH Date: Wednesday, August 4, 1926 Place: niece's home Age: 73 years Survivors: Niece: Mrs. Timothy CASEY, 943 West 33rd St., Kansas City, MO Grandson: Thomas SULLIVAN, 35...

Re: Timothy Durkee, grandfather of Zenas and Jay Durkee Bradish Posted on: 30 Oct 2008, by  BieglerD

Surnames > Durkee

...DURKEE died in 1813 but there is quite a lot of information, provided by the Durkee Society and the BRADISH side of Tim Durkee's grandchildren from his daughter Abigail, stating; Timothy & his wife Olive...

Re: 1700's James BRADISH father of Robert BRADISH and Jonas BRADISH Posted on: 30 Oct 2008, by  charlesbschmi...

Surnames > Bradish

...that became the label for the Modern Liquor "Southern Comfort". The house passed through the Bradish & Johnson Families to the Lawrences and then to the Wilkinson Family and was ...

Bradish, J. Holley Posted on: 16 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Bradish, J. Holley, was born in Lyons, N. Y., December 18, 1849. His father, Philander P. Bradish, was a native of Macedon,NY and the family trace their descent from Robert Bradish of Cambridge, Mass., who came from Engla...

Cummington VR Lookup: Nancy Bradish Posted on: 20 Dec 2008, by  Jillaine Smit...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampshire

...can do a lookup for me. I'm seeking the following information: 1. The marriage (about 1782) of James Bradish and Irene Townsend, widow of "Dr. Clark". 2. The birth of Nancy Bradish, b. 28 Apr 1786, ide...

Re: Cummington VR Lookup: Nancy Bradish Posted on: 26 Dec 2008, by  Jillaine Smit...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampshire

...one down. Is there a death (about 1782) of Nathaniel Clark, possibly a doctor? It looks like the Bradish family went to Westmoreland, Oneida Co., NY about 1802, so perhaps that's where Nancy married Eliph...

Westmoreland 1806: Eliphalet BAILEY m. Nancy BRADISH Posted on: 26 Dec 2008, by  Jillaine Smit...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oneida

...Westmoreland, Oneida Co., NY m 5 Oct 1806 (I believe in Westmoreland, or at least Oneida Co.) Nancy BRADISH, b 28 Apr 1786 Cummington, Hampshire Co., MA; d 20 Sep 1832 Westmoreland, Oneida Co., NY. Betwee...

Re: Old Photo of Charles E. Bradish - Illinois Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  JanetPorter31

Surnames > Bradish

Do you think this Bradish is your ancestor, or that he could be your ancestor? My Bradish family came from Ireland and came to Missouri.

Re: Irish London Bradish Family Posted on: 01 Apr 2009, by  Ian Ellmers

Surnames > Bradish

Hi Take a look at my tree and if there are any Bradish that relate to yours then let me know. Thanks Ian Ellmers

Re: Irish London Bradish Family Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  sbradish6781

Surnames > Bradish

Edward bradish that died in 1956 was my grandfather

Re: Irish London Bradish Family Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  sbradish6781

Surnames > Bradish

Edward bradish that died in 1956 was my grandfather

Re: London Bradish Family UK Posted on: 28 Apr 2009, by  kbradish1

Surnames > Bradish

Hi my name is Kieran Bradish im from Harlesden in London NW10 if your a bradish family living in london send me a message.

Irish Bradishes, from County Cork to America and London area Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  kirkbogle58

Surnames > Bradish

Looking for ancestors of my 4 greats grandfather, John Bradish b 1795 in Limerick, d 1894 in Belfast. Married Mary Wren, who was born in Ireland 1800. Their son, my ggg grandfather, David Bradish was born 6 Oct, 18...

BRADISH Ford Sr 1888-1962 Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Bradish

BRADISH Ford Sr 1888-1962 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,880 cem...

BRADISH Eunice M 1894-1962 Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Bradish

BRADISH Eunice M 1894-1962 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,880 ce...

BRADISH Carl 1884-1957 Posted on: 06 Jul 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Bradish

BRADISH Carl 1884-1957 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,880 cemete...

BRADISH Dord 1923-1973 Posted on: 06 Jul 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Bradish

BRADISH Dord 1923-1973 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,880 cemete...

James Bradish (1752-1818) m. abt 1783 Irene Townsend (1754-1843) Posted on: 15 Jul 2009, by  Jillaine Smit...

Surnames > Bradish

...have yet to be able to find their marriage record. Here's what I know/believe. I believe that James Bradish was the son of John Bradish and Mary Green; in fact they did have such a son on 21 Oct 1752 (MA VR to 185...

Méthot genealogy Posted on: 27 Jul 2009, by  hanamaui1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prescott

...Prescott, Ontario George Méthot, born 6/11/1852, Ogdensburg, St. Lawrence, NY Almeda married Arthur M. Bradish about 1870.

BRADISH, Mary, d. 2009 Posted on: 22 Dec 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. Dec. 21, 2009 Dec. 20,2009 Mary Bradish of Freeland gently passed away early Sunday morning at her home. Born in Coxeville, she was the daughter of the late Nichol...

Re: Dr. John Pryor Stotesbury of Co. Kilkenny, Ireland and Hyde Co., NC Posted on: 24 Feb 2010, by  Cintra_W

Surnames > Stotesbury

...believes the parents of Arthur Stotesbury and John Pryor Stotesbury were named Robert Stotesbury and Ruth Bradish. I now think he may be right about the "Bradish" part, but I'm going to propose a third p...

David H. Snyder, 83, born In Edinboro, Pa.son of the late John P. and Lavina Snyder. Posted on: 08 Mar 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Snyder

...his loving wife, Esther Hatt Snyder; his brother, William (Arlene) of North East; stepchildren, Angela Bradish (Arlie) of Harborcreek with whom he resided, Joseph Iesue (friend Carolyn Scalise), Geneva Weber...

Marcellus Greenwood and Clara Bradish Posted on: 28 Mar 2010, by  Cleekamin

Surnames > Bradish

I have news for anyone connected with this couple - first I can connect the family to Scotland, second to the British Royal Family.

WYDICK, Helen Dudinyak, 1919-2010 Posted on: 09 Apr 2010, by  Dalice

...Navy; sister of the late Michael, John, Andrew, Joseph, Frank Dudinyak and Anna Tirpak, Mary Prusak, Sue Bradish and Verna Bredbenner. Relatives and friends are invited to a Funeral Mass on Monday at 9:30 a...

John Anthony Mastriano --Obituary Posted on: 15 Apr 2010, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Tillamook

...in Albuquerque. He worked as a cook until he graduated from beauty school in Salem. John and Ragen Bradish had two children, Jeremy Anthony and Stacy Marie. He also had a step-son, George Park. John had fo...

John Reed b 1847 in Lostwithiel, Bodmin, Cornwall, England, Moved to America, lived in pennsylvania and Polk County Iowa. Posted on: 29 Apr 2010, by  kirkbogle58

Surnames > Reed

...children were born there. George b abt 1875 in Iowa William, b Aug 1879 in Iowa Lucy Reed m David Emlen Bradish 29 Dec 1896.

Varcoes of various, Bodmin, Cornwall Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  kirkbogle58

Surnames > Varcoe

...Children were: Thomas b 1873 in Pennsylvania, USA Lucy b 1875 in Pennsylvanis, USA, Married David E. Bradish George b 1878 in Iowa, USA William, b 1880 in Iowa, USA

Looking for descendants of John Reed and Mary Jane Varcoe of Bodmin, Cornwall. Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  kirkbogle58

Surnames > Reed

...were: Thomas Reed b 1873 in Pennsylvania, USA Lucy Reed b 1875 in Pennsylvanis, USA, Married David E. Bradish George Reed b 1878 in Iowa, USA William Reed, b 1880 in Iowa, USA

Re: James Bradish (1752-1818) m. abt 1783 Irene Townsend (1754-1843) Posted on: 29 Jan 2011, by  CarolDeys

Surnames > Bradish

...more about her. Thank you! Carol Elaine Deys - Paradeysacres@aol.com PS - My mother was Belle Louise Bradish - Grandmother Vienna Amanda Benton Bradish.

Re: James Bradish (1752-1818) m. abt 1783 Irene Townsend (1754-1843) Posted on: 02 Feb 2011, by  Jillaine Smit...

Surnames > Bradish

...we've corresponded in the past. I sure would love something more specific than the "Walter Horace Bradish Collection." I've seen several mentions of James Bradish in SAR collections (WHB claimed descendan...

Re: Colville Newspaper Archives Posted on: 10 Feb 2011, by  BieglerD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Stevens

Thank you for your dedication & wishing you the best. Those looking for some information; might check this site for the Colville Examiner Newspaper http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/ I was pret...

Marriage record for Liba WASHBURN married abt 1836 Posted on: 10 Feb 2011, by  BieglerD

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

...b. abt 1807 VT son of Libeus/Liba & Freedom (Currier) WASHBURN, married Sarah "Sally" BRADISH b. abt 1815 NY. Both had extended family living in St. Lawrence co. from early 1800's. Liba had one...

wills & obits & marriages Posted on: 17 Feb 2012, by  Olive22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

...who was born in 1842 and may have lived with her grandparents and her sister Olive who married Edwin Bradish in 1857 or 1858. I am happy to pay for copies and postage and realise this is no small task! Many ...

wills & obits & marriages Posted on: 17 Feb 2012, by  Olive22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Erie

...who was born in 1842 and may have lived with her grandparents and her sister Olive who married Edwin Bradish in 1857 or 1858. I am happy to pay for copies and postage and realise this is no small task! Many ...

BRADISH, Thomas J., 1929-2012 Posted on: 08 Apr 2012, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Sat. Apr. 7, 2012 Name - Thomas J. Bradish Died - 4 Apr 2012 Place of birth - Eckley Place of death - Hazleton Date of birth - Church - St. John B.C., Hazleton Spouse - J...

Re: Origin - Howe Posted on: 03 Mar 2013, by  BieglerD

Surnames > Bradish

Shirley, Daniel Bradish b. 1761 Mass. did have a son Elisha b. 1798 or 1799 probably Vermont.d. 25 May 1833 Potsdam, St. Lawrence co. New York. buried: Union Cemetery, Potsdam, New York - Photo of headstone ...

Lena M. Johnson Cousino Posted on: 20 Mar 2013, by  pennie1952

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

...information on Lena M. Johnson b. 10/20/1873 and died 1952. Her parents are John S. Johnson and Emma Jane Bradish. she is buried in Lime creek Cemetery as sister in law of Anthony C. Cousino and sister of ...

Re: Lena M. Johnson Cousino Posted on: 25 Mar 2013, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

...birthplace. Johnson - VERY COMMON NAME Need DOB's + birthplaces for John S. Johnson and Emma Jane Bradish

Margaret L. Daff Thomas - b. Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 26 May 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Daff

...was born Aug. 15, 1930, in Youngstown, Ohio (MAHONING COUNTY) a daughter of Thomas L. and Stella C. Bradish Daff and was a lifelong area resident. Mrs. Thomas, a homemaker, was a 59 year member of the First...

Re: Robert Bradish c.1612-1659 Posted on: 03 Aug 2013, by  Kara-Lee Reif...

Surnames > Bradish

...don't know if you'll see this or if I'll get a response, but I am a descendant of Robert & Mary Bradish. Mary's parents were Michael and Agnes Howe, but I don't know what Agnes' last name was. Robert's p...

Re: Robert Bradish c.1612-1659 Posted on: 04 Aug 2013, by  PeterBradish

Surnames > Bradish

...your source for learning that "Michael and Agnes Howe" are the parents of Mary/Maria Howe Bradish?). Robert Bradish, who married Maria Howes on 1 or 7 May 1620 (likely 7 since it was a Sunday and the 1...

Bradish Posted on: 11 Jan 2014, by  rangerrose

September 1914--the remains of Norman Bradish were brought here Friday from Norwood and buried in the Bixby Cemetery. Mr Bradish was well known in Norfolk, having lived near Plumbrook. He was 82 years of age and ...

Holland and Fulton, of Westville Posted on: 13 Jan 2014, by  rangerrose

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

DAVID HOLLAND, 89, of Westville passed away at the home of his son-in-law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. John Beaudette Friday at 3:15 a. m. He -had suffered a hip fracture in a fall in the kitchen of his...

Re: Bradish Decendent Posted on: 12 Apr 2014, by  mauricecotter...

Surnames > Bradish

...and had to reply. My grandmother was Mary Martina Hyatt and her mother was Catherine "Kate" Bradish daughter of Michael Bernard Bradish.She married my great grandfather Francis Jacob Reinhart Ironically, ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions