Search the Boards

Search Results for "mora" - 4,876 Messages

per page

Re: Baptism at San Miguel del Vado Church Posted on: 02 May 2008, by  bluemorninggl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > San Miguel

Tomm, I found a record in FHL Family Search Catalog. Atanacio Maes, abt 1846, Rio de San Juan, Mora, NM. Died Sept 6, 1923 Father: Juan Isidro Maes Mother: Soledad Martinez Gloria

SNYDER, Paul H., 1917-2008 Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Lodge and Lehigh Consistory. Paul was a member of the Local and National Magicians Society, Y.M.C.A. MORA Club, West End Senior Citizens Club, The Lehigh Valley Club and was a past member of the Allentown...

Fore, Lula Mae (obituary) Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  Tobeck

Topics > Obituaries

...was the second of six children. Her family made many moves during her life, but always stayed in the Mora and Henriette areas. She started school in the Ann Lake School, north of Mora. When she was in the ...

Martfeld, Puggy Jean (obituary) Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  Tobeck

Topics > Obituaries

...honorary pallbearers were her grandchildren. Services were April 29 at Dresser-Methven Funeral Home, Mora.

Re: Quiroz Posted on: 06 May 2008, by  HenryRichards...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

Quiroz does not appear to be a Spanish name. My uncle Rod Quiroz is a student of Spanish literature claims that the Quiroz name existed in Asturias Spain 600 years ago but right now there are only 6 ...

Quiroz does not appear to be a Spanish name. My uncle Rod Quiroz is a student of Spanish literature claims that the Quiroz name existed in Asturias Spain 600 years ago but right now there are only 6 ...

Re: Last name Quiroz Posted on: 06 May 2008, by  HenryRichards...

Surnames > Quiroz

Quiros is Spanish. I bleieve Quiroz is Portuguese(see below). Quiroz does not appear to be a Spanish name. My uncle Rod Quiroz is a student of Spanish literature claims that the Quiroz name existed ...

Re: Inez Ortega Posted on: 06 May 2008, by  HenryRichards...

Surnames > Quiroz

My great grandfather was Domingo Quiroz y Mora and my great grandmother’s name was Maria Jesus Carmelo so we must be related. My fathers name was David Richards. He was from Altar and his father was Anton...

Re: my Grand Pa was from Spain Posted on: 06 May 2008, by  HenryRichards...

Surnames > Quiroz

...Quiroz is common in Portugal but not Spain. Quiros is a little more common in Spain. Henry Quiroz y Mora Richards cepa@ix.netcom.com

Re: SALAZAR CORDOVA BACA PELACHE Posted on: 07 May 2008, by  MargeDavis93

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Torrance

I looked at the 1900 census that has "James" and Rita living in Wagon Mound, Mora, New Mexico. On the index it shows Rita's husband as "James" but after looking at the handwriting, it...

1870 Ignacio Salazar family Posted on: 07 May 2008, by  MargeDavis93

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Torrance

...Estimated Birth Year: abt 1836 Age in 1870: 34 Birthplace: New Mexico Home in 1870: Santa Clara, Mora, New Mexico Territory Post Office: La Junta Household Members: Name Age Ignacio Salazar 34 ...

Re: Taos Surnames Posted on: 08 May 2008, by  rmamartinez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

...am looking for Rita Salazar (born Rita Cordova) born 1869, New Mexico; Residence: 1900, Wagon Mound, Mora, New Mexico according to the 1900 Census. Married 1884 to Jesus J Salazar (although the record was...

Cordova and Salazar Posted on: 08 May 2008, by  rmamartinez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Mora

...am looking for Rita Salazar (born Rita Cordova) born 1869, New Mexico; Residence: 1900, Wagon Mound, Mora, New Mexico according to the 1900 Census. Married 1884 to Jesus J Salazar (although the record was...

Re: Cordova and Salazar Posted on: 08 May 2008, by  rmamartinez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Mora

...1961. Malaquias died in 1925 in Colorado. There are records showing that they lived in Wagon Mound, Mora, NM and Cordovas (Cordoras?), NM and I believe Taos also. Do you know the names of Rita Cordova'...

Caesar and Israelson families, Mora and area Posted on: 10 May 2008, by  Shellidlf

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Dalarna

...1906 - Manitoba). I would like more information on these 2 families if possible. Anton was from the Mora area, and I BELIEVE the Caesar's happened to be from the area as well, although I do not have pr...

Britton, Judy (obituary) Posted on: 10 May 2008, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN page 5, May 8, 2008 Judy Britton, 66, of Sandstone, MN passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly on April 29, 2008 at Abbott Northwestern Hospital...

Jylka, Jeremy Lee (obituary) Posted on: 10 May 2008, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...received medical treatment from his fellow firefighters, but was pronounced dead at Kanabec Hospital in Mora. Jeremy was born in Two Harbors to parents Carol (Mertala) Kort and Gary Jylka. He was a 1993...

Anton Israelsson Posted on: 11 May 2008, by  JOBaouab

...is about 75% complete. Post 939810 Israelsson "Tomt", Anton Unmarried man b. 4/2/1883 in Mora, Kopparbergs län (Dalarna) Emigrated 11/16/1902 from Vika 110, Mora, Kopparbergs län (Dala...

Re: Caesar and Israelson families, Mora and area Posted on: 12 May 2008, by  KennetM

Did your Anton have three children, Astrid, Artur and Gerda ? I cannot find any Caesar's in Mora or Dalarna. Can you provide some more information ?

Re: Caesar and Israelson families, Mora and area Posted on: 12 May 2008, by  ellenhell

Hi! Anton was born to Tomt Israel Ersson born in Mora 02/13/1846 and Anna Andersdotter also born in Mora 06/14/1847. He had at least six sieblings, Anna born 05/30/1871 died in Mora 07/09/1953, her surename was...

Re: Griegos of Mora, NM area Posted on: 15 May 2008, by  DeliaGriego19...

Surnames > Griego

...grandfather)They also had sisters or a sister whom I recall only MARY. My grandfather ALEX was born in MORA, New Mexico. HIPOLITO sounds familiar as well as PRISCILLA. I think they might have been cou...

Jose Francisco Antonio Ribera & Maria Anita Martinez (Martin-Serrano) Posted on: 15 May 2008, by  AngelNBarb

Surnames > Rivera

...Mexico Basilio RIBERA b: 15 Sep 1872 in Pone, New Mexico c: 25 Oct 1874 in Santa Clara Wagon Mound, Mora,New Mexico Jose Eutimio RIBERA b: 4 Jun 1877 in Santa Clara Wagon Mound, Mora,New Mexico c: 08 June...

Mattison, John Alan (obituary) Posted on: 18 May 2008, by  Tobeck

...friends. He is survived by his wife, Rebecca of Big Stone City, SD; children; Ricki (Ruth) Mattison of Mora, Sara (Kurt) Flegel of Benson, and Michael (Jessica) Mattison of New Richland; step-sons; Troy ...

Adelaide L. Hoehns Posted on: 20 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...state, zip) Email address: Type your message here: Guest Book Adelaide “Addie” Loraine Hoehns, 72, of Mora,MO died Wednesday, May 5, 2004 at her home. She was born June 22, 1931, in Pettis County, MO, da...

Leonard Edward Swope Posted on: 22 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...brother, Orville Swope, of El Paso, TX; two sisters, Mary Stevenson, of Smithton and Leota Wehmeyer, of Mora; seven grandchildren, Terry Viebrock, Tammy Stanek, Bill Howard, Rhonda Reese, Scott Howard, Ti...

Re: Finding other Luloffs Posted on: 23 May 2008, by  ccluloff

Surnames > Luloff

My Grandfather was Harold 'Bing' Luloff. He passed away in Mora ~ 1992. He was married to Marydel Luloff and they had two sons, my father Carl Luloff and Lloyd Luloff. I was born in Mora, MN in 1973. Thanks...

Re: Quiroz Posted on: 23 May 2008, by  HenryRichards...

...and Quieroz in Oviedo but could not find any. I moved to Spain in 1966 and had the name of Quiroz y Mora on my business card in hope of meeting other Quiroz's in Spain. In my 6 years there, never met a Q...

Re: FAM. KNOWLDGE APPRECIATED Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  HenryRichards...

Surnames > Quiroz

...was also from Caborca Mexico. I would be surprised if we are related. They used the name of Quiroz y Mora but the Mora was strictly for sob appeal. My mother and her family left about 1920 to escape Pancho V...

Re: Sotelo family from Spain to Sonora Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  HenryRichards...

Surnames > Sotelo

...was also from Caborca Mexico. I would be surprised if we are related. They used the name of Quiroz y Mora but the Mora was strictly for sob appeal. My mother and her family left about 1920 to escape Pancho V...

Re: Morsen Posted on: 25 May 2008, by  JOBaouab

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...listings for Mårsén in the 1890 Swedish Census CD and on the Emibas CD and most seemed to be from Mora parish in Kopparberg län, Dalarna province, and one was not from Mora but was from Kopparb...

Valerie Hayes - Huntington Beach, CA Posted on: 29 May 2008, by  joenapoli1

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

My name is Joe Napoli and I used to live in the Mora Kai Apartments back in the early to mid 1970's. I remember a friend I met as a little boy and her name was Valerie Hayes. She moved before we did, bu...

Gerald D. Maddix, Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Gerald D. Maddix, 69, of Mora,MO died Friday, Oct. 19, 2007, at University of Missouri Hospital in Columbia MISSOURI. He was born June 15, 1938, in Collinsville, Okla., a son of Austin Elmer and Hazel Ma...

Slade, Marjorie Bertha (obituary) Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  Tobeck

Published in the Pine City Pioneer, Pine City, MN page 13, May 22, 2008 Marjorie Bertha Slade, 93, died May 18, 2008 at the Villa Health Care Center. Marjorie was the daughter of Charles and Edith (...

Vosika, Sandra Lea (obituary) Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  Tobeck

...and John Vosika of Cohasset; 11 grandchildren; five great grandchildren; mother, Beatrice Swanson of Mora; brothers, Scott (Joyce) Swanson of St. Helens, Oregon and Tim (Leanne) Swanson of White Bear; fiv...

Hermerejildo,Evaristo & Eloisa J., Nestor, Silviano, Catalina, Cristino, Federico, Trujillo Posted on: 09 Jun 2008, by  AngelNBarb

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

1870 United States Federal Census Name: Evaristo Trujillo Estimated Birth Year: abt 1860 Age in 1870: 10 Birthplace: New Mexico Home in 1870: Ojo Caliente, Rio Arriba, New Mexico Territory Ra...

Re: From Alamos to Caborca Posted on: 09 Jun 2008, by  HenryRichards...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Ignacio (Nacho) was my grand uncle. He was a brother of my grandfather Francisco Quiroz Y Mora. By the way the Y Mora part has real value. It is like Sir in England. I use to play on Nacho’s his beach in Ro...

Hermenegildo Trujillo & Emilio Trujillo (Evaristo Trujillo & Eloisa JAQUEZ). Posted on: 09 Jun 2008, by  AngelNBarb

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

1. Francisco TRUJILLO. He married Maria Carmen SALAS. Children of Francisco TRUJILLO and Maria Carmen SALAS are:+ 2 i. Maria De La Luz TRUJILLO. + 3 ii. Julian TRUJILLO was born 1813 in E...

Re: Kasik search from Bohemia Posted on: 10 Jun 2008, by  JoeHarwick48

Surnames > Kasik

...BALTIMORE 1920 KASIK FRANK 59 M W HUNG PA PHILADELPHIA 16-WD PHILADELPHIA 1920 KASIK FRANK 37 M W MORA TX LAVACA 2-PCT 1920 KASIK FRANK ...

James Finley, Jr. b 1809 Posted on: 12 Jun 2008, by  maryabernathy...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Chambers

...Finley, Jr. and wife Mary Ann had at least 3 sons (James, David, Henry) and 2 daughters (Josephine and Mora). Was James Finley, Sr. related to your Elisha Finley?

Esparza, Amelia "Emily" Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Marco Antonio Esparza; Parents: Alberto Garcia & Catalina Rodriguez; & Grandmother: Carmelita Mora. Survivors include: her loving Husband of 62 yrs., Tony Esparza; Daughters: Consuelo Ramirez &...

Gilbert Maya Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Maya; mother Maria E. Avilez; brothers Jose J. Maya & Robert Maya; sisters Rosa Rendon, Jessica Mora, Sandra Sanchez, and Marilyn Murillo; paternal grandfather Emunda Maya; paternal grandmother Juvent...

Mettling, Mavis Alene (obituary) Posted on: 19 Jun 2008, by  Tobeck

Published in the Pine City Pioneer, Pine City, MN page 12 & 13, June 12, 2008 Mavis Mettling, 76, died June 6, 2008 at St. Benedict’s Senior Community in St. Cloud. Mavis Alene (Lockert) Mettlin...

Re: Mora Family in Texas Posted on: 20 Jun 2008, by  sunette138

Surnames > Mora

Do you have any info on Flora Mora my gmother born 12-2-1917, I think she had two son's my father Peter A Mora and ? Thank you Synette Lutz synette@swbell.net

Re: Lobato Family Posted on: 23 Jun 2008, by  alobatoz

Surnames > Lobato

...Dulce or Chama. I have learned quite a bit about the lobato family. My father was born in Lumberton/Mora New Mexico.

Looking for relatives of William Lester Rivera Posted on: 23 Jun 2008, by  coloradotimbe...

My father was born and grew up around Mora (Guadalupita), NM His parents; Levi & Mary (Cortez) his birth parents were killed 2 months apart when my father; William (Willie) Lester Rivera was around 10...

Frederick H. SHRUM (Sep 1888, New Florence -- 11 Dec 1950, New Florence) Posted on: 28 Jun 2008, by  michaelscaldw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Westmoreland

...died Dec. 11, 1950. Son of C.L. and Sarah (Davis) Shrum. Survived by two sisters and two brothers--Mrs. Mora [Nora - ed.] Morris, Carnegie; Mrs. Carrie Erepp [Erett - ed.], Connellsville; Christopher, Rob...

Hamilton, Navada Ellen Posted on: 29 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...death by: husband, Norman Alexander Hamilton; brothers: Buren Windham and Harold Windham; sister, Audrey Mora. She leaves to cherish her memories: sister, Novis Boyle & husband Alfred; brother, Melvin...

Re: Does anyone know where the Lucero name originated from or from whom ? Posted on: 02 Jul 2008, by  hotchick19681

Surnames > Lucero

...it comes from Spain, and you are so right about the definition, I know that my grandparents are from Mora, NM and after doing some research on the name I have come to find that is where most of the Lucero...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions