Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "mora" - 5,071 Messages

per page

Re: Familia Pitelli Posted on: 30 Mar 2015, by  ticiana pitel...

Localities > South America > Brazil > General

Bom dia! Eu sou descendente dos Pitelli's no Brasil. Meu avô tbem é Rosário Pitelli. Onde vc mora?

Re: BRODERICK JOYCE FAMILIES ATHENRY GALWAY Posted on: 30 Sep 2014, by  patriciaanne1...

Surnames > Calligan

...grandmother was Mary Concar Coffey from Clare Ireland and married Thomas Coffey in NY and her sister was Mora Concar Dooner. I found out my grandmother was related to John Joyce Broderick ambassador from ...

Anderson, Sharon (obituary 2015) Posted on: 17 Jan 2015, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...Schafer Electronics, Plastech Corp., dispatcher at Pine County Sheriff’s Office and recently Made Of MORA and Larry Trucking. Sharon enjoyed going on semi runs with Larry and Hilda, their dog, who was he...

Re: LOOKING FOR GERRY MORA Posted on: 09 Mar 2015, by  Dorothy Ledfo...

Surnames > Mora

My name is Lysa. This is my father. He can be found through the Jockey Club in Chicago. I last spoke to him probably back in the early 2000s. I lost contact with him since. I haven't talked to him in ...

Esther F. (Lilienthal) Korsch - 1922-2014 Posted on: 13 Nov 2014, by  Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...Lester J. Korsch on May 9, 1942, she lived in Duluth, MN, Havre, Montana, Baker City OR, Spokane, WA and Mora, MN. Esther is preceded in death by her husband, Lester J. Korsch; brothers: George, Elmer, F...

Hermann, Julia (obituary 2015) Posted on: 27 Feb 2015, by  Tobeck

...times, good food and good memories. She is survived by her granddaughter Jody (Michael) Anderson of Mora; son-in-law Larry Anderson of Rock Creek; great-granddaughters: Christina Mosher ...

Kroschel, Hugo Emil (obituary 2015) Posted on: 13 Mar 2015, by  Tobeck

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN March 12, 2015 Hugo E. Kroschel, age 83, passed away on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at Essentia Health Care Center in Sandstone, MN. Hugo was born to...

Esther F. (Lilienthal) Korsch - b. Brook Park, Minnesota Posted on: 13 Nov 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Lilienthal

...Lester J. Korsch on May 9, 1942, she lived in Duluth, MN, Havre, MT., Baker City OR, Spokane, WA and Mora, MN. Esther is preceded in death by her husband, Lester J. Korsch; brothers: George, Elmer, Fores...

Berkebile Families in America index to vol. 25 Posted on: 14 Dec 2014, by  wildwood12

Surnames > Berkebile

Anna Magdelana Berkebile and J George Lint's descendants continue Index to vol. 25 ?, Alice (m Clark) 47 ?, Audray (m Czajkowski) 18, 19, 20 ?, Beth Ann (m Lear) 131, 132 ?, Cathie (m Thanem) 1...

Calling ALL - Abeyta and/or Trujillo family surnames - Please Help Posted on: 17 Jun 2015, by  lm_abeyta

Surnames > Abeyta

...american or(part french and native??) Her parents were: Jose Hilario Trujillo Birth 13 JAN 1871 in Mora County, New Mexico Death 20 DEC 1945 in Las Animas County, Colorado and Placida Rael Birth Oct ...

Joseph Moss In England Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  mossesq

Surnames > Moss

My Joseph Mora Moss was born in England, had (at least) 4 boys Samuel, John, Jacob and Henry, came to PA in the late 1700's. I have nothing on Jopseph, and it looks like he is different from yours. Any in...

Storebo, Roberta J. (obituary 2014) Posted on: 28 Jul 2014, by  Tobeck

...daughters, Linda (Gary) Shaw of Woodford, VA, Sharon (Jack) Ring of Eden Prairie, Deanna (Tom) Anderson of Mora, Sylvia Schweiger of Bruno and Jeanette (Neil) Swenson of Bruno; 6 grandchildren; 12 great g...

Purepero families Posted on: 27 Aug 2014, by  KristinaAndSu...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

...families from this small town in Michoacan. My children's grandparents Jose Cendejas-Enriques and Alicia Salceda-Mora left Purepero in 1960 to find a better life for their family in California. I have successfull...

Re: Mora, Sweden for Peter Berg, birth 1887, Dec 04 Posted on: 30 Sep 2015, by  arnegranquist

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...Emibas migration file ID: Orsa W 1906 040 His parents Jonas Kärn and Inga Maja Eriksdotter moves to Mora in 1909 A brother Johan Viktor emigrates 1903. could be the brother V Berg to whom Peter is ...

Re: Mora, Sweden for Peter Berg, birth 1887, Dec 04 Posted on: 30 Sep 2015, by  bohjohan

If Knut Falk's age is wrong, this could be him in Swedish Census 1910, he lives in Mora, has a wife named Alma, and has the right occupation: Falk, Knut Georg Sågverksarbetare b. 1881 in Mora (Kopparber...

LeMon, Austin Christopher (obituary 2014) Posted on: 29 Aug 2014, by  Tobeck

...motor vehicle accident in Arcadia, Wisconsin at the age of 14. Austin was born on November 3, 1999 in Mora, MN to DeJay LeMon and Candi Koffler Lewallen. He was very shy at a young age, but he would grow...

Petersen, Darlene Elsie (obituary 2015) Posted on: 13 Jun 2015, by  Tobeck

Darlene Petersen, of Naples, Florida, formerly of Mora, Minnesota, passed away on Monday June 1, 2015. She was 81 years old. Darlene Elsie Petersen (Olson), 81, passed away peacefully at home in Naples...

Hoping to make a Dalarna connection, Soderlund Posted on: 08 Oct 2014, by  TarynMN

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Dalarna

Erik Arnold Hilmer Soderlund b. 3 May 1916 in Mora? Dalarna, emigrated in 1919 with his parents to Minnesota. In Minnesota he used the name Arnold Erik Soderlund. We have his Minnesota information, but ...

Wurm, Alan M. (obituary 2014) Posted on: 28 Jul 2014, by  Tobeck

...away on Friday, July 18, 2014 of cancer, surrounded by his family at the FirstLight Health System in Mora. He was 54 years old. Alan was born on Jan. 13, 1960, the second of six children. He grew up on t...

Shimitz, Larry (obituary 2014) Posted on: 29 Aug 2014, by  Tobeck

Larry Shimitz of Beroun died Thursday, August 21st at Fairview Lakes Hospital in Wyoming at the age of 75. Larry Lee Shimitz was born December 16, 1938 in Aberdeen, South Dakota; the son of Joe and A...

Re: Camino Palacio - Asturias 1882 Posted on: 08 Aug 2014, by  provenzanopro...

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Asturias

...Family, led by Robustiano Camino, was blond and blue eyed. His parents were Manuel Camino and Florentina MORA . My trail runs cold with Manuel and Florentina. Mora is Italian, Moira is Irish, Moreau (French)...

Satter, Eddie Dwayne (obituary 2014) Posted on: 07 Oct 2014, by  Tobeck

...three years and attended school for auto mechanics. He worked ata PTL Tires—in Ham Lake, Glens Tire in Mora, and Stan and Genes in Pine City. Eddie moved to Virginia in 1997. He enjoyed the outdoors, c...

Re: Romero of Santa Fe, NM & Alamosa, CO Posted on: 22 Aug 2014, by  john0543

Surnames > Romero

crockettgirl1951; hello my name is john romero and am researching the romero/Trujillo family of mora county. did you grandmother come from sapello,nm? I have some cousins that come from that line in the e...

Re: ANCESTORS Posted on: 20 Oct 2014, by  r d

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Socorro

Greetings, I have some information of your still interested in the Mora saga. Just reply to this post. Cheers, RD

Re: Mora, Sweden for Peter Berg, birth 1887, Dec 04 Posted on: 30 Sep 2015, by  bohjohan

...Joakim Olander in Swedish Census 1910, he is about the right age, had the right occupation, and lived in Mora: Olander, Emil Kristian Joakim Skrädderiarbetare [tailor worker] b. 1889 in Älvdale...

Schmit, Irene S. (obituary 2014) Posted on: 29 Aug 2014, by  Tobeck

...area. Irene worked for Fingerhut in Litchfield and later moved to Quamba, MN, working at Fingerhut in Mora, MN. She retired in 1982 and moved back to Hinckley, living at her and Vern’s home ...

Martfeld, Eugene Merlin (obituary 2015) Posted on: 23 Jan 2015, by  Tobeck

Published in the Pine City Pioneer, Jan. 22, 2015 Eugene Merlin Martfeld passed away Thursday, Jan. 15, 2015 in the home he built in Brook Park. He was 75 years old. Gene was born Sept. 26, 1939 to E...

Joseph Fayette THOMAS - 17 Dec 1947 - 7 Sept 2014, age 66 Posted on: 13 Sep 2014, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Veteran of the Vietnam War. Survivors include his wife Brenda Joyce Woods Thomas; his children: Rebecca Mora (Will), Carla Roe (Junior), Bonnie Zinman (Michael), Mary Elizabeth Barrett (Jerry Lynn), and ...

Re: Cleve Kinsman Posted on: 19 Dec 2014, by  KathleenLouis...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

...Kinsman 45 George Gregory Kinsman 18 Stanley Ernest Kinsman 13 Fergus Douglas Kinsman 11 Mora Lillian Kinsman 9 Cleve Earl Kinsman 7 Elva Grace Kinsman 5 Irene Viola Kinsman 2 on...

Re: Mora Genealogy Posted on: 23 Jun 2015, by  MILO LEDLOW

Surnames > Mora

Hi my name is Milo am 36 year's old. My mother's Name is Francis Alvarez am trying to find out more of my background she says I have like 10 other siblings the oldest David is probably in his 60 by n...

Re: Parents of Bernardo Mondragon born 1870n in Taos NM Posted on: 25 Nov 2014, by  donald4146

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

Hello, I am not related, but I enjoy trying to help fellow New Mexicans find their ancestry. I read all of the posts here and have found something for your consideration. There is a baptism for EST...

Hawley, Margaret Louise (obituary 2015) Posted on: 23 Jan 2015, by  Tobeck

...Don (Joanne) Hawley of Rush City, Garry (Connie) Hawley of Clarksville, Tennessee, Linda Nestrud of Mora, Robert (Krystal) Hawley of Danbury, Wisconsin, Mary (Bob) Skarhus of Forest Lake, son-in-law Roger...

Moos, Richard J. Sr. (obituary 2015) Posted on: 19 Sep 2015, by  Tobeck

...of Life will be held at a later date. Arrangements were handled by Akkerman-Ingebrand Funeral Home of Mora.

Peter is not found in the December 1887 births in [W] Mora C:12 (1882-1891) Image 251 / page 246 (AID: v131139.b251.s246, NAD: SE/ULA/11069). The three men from Mora named Knut Falk, Emil Joakim Olander, and...

Re: What happened in 1880s New Orleans between Francisco C. Garcia de la Mora, Mary Ann Mayans, and Gerald Sitges? Posted on: 03 Sep 2014, by  sixrwe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

Have you seen these Orleans Parish Birth Records? Not sure why Francisco does not have Mora as his surname. New Orleans, Louisiana Birth Records Index, 1790-1899 Name: Praxedes Josephine Cecilia Garc...

Matson, Ricky Oscar (obituary 2015) Posted on: 27 Jun 2015, by  Tobeck

...winter, what he described as “living his dream”. He spent much of his earlier career working in the Mora and Cambridge, Minnesota areas in the sheet metal and machining industries. The last 2 years Rick s...

JOHN M PERKINS LOOKUP Posted on: 01 Sep 2014, by  sumlite67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Buchanan

...SANGAMON CITY ILLINOIS-1904 SAINT JOSEPH MO. wife ellen young perkins 1840-1903 she is buried at mt mora cem st joseph mo. cant find where john m perkins is buried in st joseph need help death cards...

Turner, Donald Helmer (obituary 2015) Posted on: 25 Jul 2015, by  Tobeck

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN July 23, 2015 Donald Helmer Turner was born on March 5, 1936 in Danbury WI to Clifford and Gertrude Turner. He has lived most of his life within a ...

Cemeteries in Lee & Alexander Twps., Athens Co., OH 1810-1870 Posted on: 18 Jan 2015, by  DenverDetecti...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

...of these folks married into families including: Bobo Dailey / Daley Rutledge Austin Morey / Morrey / Mora Parker Voorhes Strahl Beckley

Tollefson, Marvin George (obituary 2015) Posted on: 03 Oct 2015, by  Tobeck

...worked at the family farm and for Floyd Anderson Cattle Buyers. He also worked at Land O’ Lakes, first in Mora making ice cream and then in Pine City making butter. The butter won 1st place at the Minneso...

Evans, Jeanette Alice (obituary 2014) Posted on: 26 Sep 2014, by  Tobeck

...in South Dakota. The couple made their home in Eagle Lake and Minnetonka. In 1968, they moved to the Mora area and later to North Branch. Jan drove school bus for many years in Mora and North Branch. In 1992,...

Eriksen, Virginia E. (obituary 2015) Posted on: 18 Apr 2015, by  Tobeck

...Kanabec County Times April 2, 2015 Virginia “Virgie” E. Eriksen, of Thief River Falls, formerly of Mora, passed away on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at the Thief River Care Center. She was 94 years old. Vi...

Re: Agnes Garfield Posted on: 13 Sep 2014, by  KenSlade2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Roosevelt

...Wilfred Garfield Son M 2 Montana 1940 Roosevelt Co. Montana James Garfield Head M 50 Montana Mora Garfield Wife F 42 Canada Mildred Garfield Daughter F 21 Montana Agnes Garfield Daughter...

Baker, Lorna Jean (obituary 2015) Posted on: 25 Jul 2015, by  Tobeck

...and caring woman even with Alzheimer’s disease. She attended Lafayette Country School and then either Mora or Henriette. Lorna started working at Atscott Manufacturing in 1965 and continued to work ther...

Linnell, Ruth Annette (obituary 2014) Posted on: 11 Dec 2014, by  Tobeck

...1938, at the age of 16. Upon graduation, she completed a one-year course in Elementary Education at the Mora State Teachers College (commonly referred to as “Normal Training”) and began her life-long teac...

Re: Birth, Baptismal, Mariage, death records Posted on: 27 Sep 2015, by  donald4146

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Santa Fe

Here is what I found for you: Mar 4 1857 Case en Santa Gertrudes de Lo de Mora a Fernando Nolan hijo de Gervasio Nolan y Dolores Lalanda con Juliana Aveyta hija de Desiderio Aveyta y Juana Maria Trujillo...

Bergstad, Cody Alan (obituary 2015) Posted on: 03 Oct 2015, by  Tobeck

Published in the Kanabec Times Oct. 1, 2015 Cody Alan Bergstad was born on April 5, 1986 in Mora, MN to Julie Nelson and Alan Bergstad. He was raised and lived his entire life in Kanabec County. Cody was...

Juan and Adelina Salgado Lived In Monte Aplanado, Mora, NM Posted on: 10 Jan 2015, by  salgazar505

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Mora

Still trying to find info on my grand parents, they had a ranch here in Monte Aplanado,Mora,NM 1967 and it was taken or sold in 1971 when my grandpa Juan passed away in Greeley, Colo may 1971. how can i O...

Howard D. Johnson Posted on: 12 Oct 2015, by  jhoward_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kanabec

Born in Princeton, 5/11/1911 to James N. and Mamie Howard Johnson. Looking for his obit. Died 2/27/1972, buried at the Mora cemetery. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

Burton family tree.. Incl. Reynolds, Dick, Schmidt... The list goes on (Weyauwega) Posted on: 18 Jan 2015, by  Stephen Burto...

Surnames > Burton

...Leñero m. Rafael Torres Garcia - Maria Eugenia Torres Arias Pilar Buenrostro ________ m. Manuel Lozano Mora - Hector Manuel Lozano Buenrostro (Dr.)

per page