Search the Boards

Search Results for "REILING" - 262 Messages

per page

Re: Hoefer, Wengenroth, West, Breuer, Buyserie connections Posted on: 01 Jul 2008, by  Janice_Aikenr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

...Allen living at Champoeg, Marrion County, Oregon. Is this the Willilam you are lookig for? Janice Reiling Aiken

Re: John Irvine Posted on: 27 Jul 2008, by  RSabiers1

Surnames > Irvine

UPDate: We found the John Irvine family in the 1891 Canadian Census. He is the son of William & Margaret Irvine. He married Sarah Anna Thompson on 6 January 1875 in Ontario, Canada. Sarah's fathe...

Re: HAPPEL surname Posted on: 01 Aug 2008, by  ValHauck

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > Missouri Reunions

Just wanted to see if any of my family is in your data base. Hauck,Maquardt,Jarvis,Hock/Heck,Matilda /Schaeperkoetter/, Dehner,Simino,Calliot,Mehl,Rohlfing,Reiling,Patton

Re: Help me to find Ferdinand Schwab's descendants in Alberta Posted on: 25 Aug 2008, by  wmnielson

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > General

...that he has submitted to familysearch.org. I was hoping to find out more information on them. Klayh, Reiling are names I am researching. any help appreciated!

James Edward SULLIVAN Posted on: 10 Oct 2008, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...beloved grandchildren, Bailey, Marina, Ava and Sophia. He is also survived by his sister, Ann (Dennis) Reiling and four brothers-in-law, Bob (Nancy) Quirk, George (Joan) Quirk, Mike Quirk, Andy (Aggie) Quirk...

Letia (Leta) Hildegard NIBLER/KELLELY/RACK Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  Janice_Aikenr...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Arizona Cemeteries

...NIBLER/KELLEY/RACK. Born Dec 4, 1899, Woodburn, Marion County, Oreon - to Joseph Nibler and Theresa Reiling Nibler. Married: Barnard Kelley and divorced Date April 19, 1932 (unsure if marriage date or d...

Faylor, Dean E. May 20, 1925 - Mar. 29, 2009 Posted on: 07 Apr 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

...operated construction and trucking businesses. Florence died May 3, 2006. Dean was married to Ethel (Reiling) Morrow, Oct. 14, 2006 in Mondamin. He enjoyed antique tractors and cars, and playing cards with...

Re: Looking for August W. Reiling descendent- FWayne, Indiana Posted on: 11 Apr 2009, by  dlkikuchi

Surnames > Reiling

Aloha! You posted a message in May 2000 about having some things that belonged to August W. Reiling of Fort Wayne. He worked in Utica. You sent me a picture of his daughter Emma (I live in Hawaii). I want t...

Catherine (Rena) Reiling Lowe Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  Janice_Aikenr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Unknown

I am looking for anyone who may have information on Catherine (Rena) Reiling Lowe. GAunt Rena was born 1889 in Oregon, Marion County. Her parents were Anthony and Catherine Reiling. Her second husband was Ernest...

Re: Catherine (Rena) Reiling Lowe Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  kentasm

...August 1961, page 38, column 5. She is said to be the wife of Dr. William LOWE and sister of Albert REILING of Woodburn, OR and Dr. Agnes C. REILING of Salem, OR, among other things. In her mother's obituary (Woo...

Re: Catherine (Rena) Reiling Lowe Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  Janice_Aikenr...

Thank you so much for the information on Rena. In a letter, that I received, dated 1977 from Dr. Agnes Reiling she states that Rena first husband was Allphin (I do not know if that is first or last name)and...

Re: Catherine (Rena) Reiling Lowe Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  ChesterSteven...

...county probate records there's a file #1716 concerning the guardianship of the minor heirs of Anthony REILING. Rena's siblings are listed as well as "Catherine REILING, [age] 9 (later her name ALLPHIN)" ...

Re: Catherine (Rena) Reiling Lowe Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  kentasm

The previous message was actually from me, not Chester Stevenson. I sent it from the genealogical library's terminal before I realized it was logged on to someone else's account. Sorry for the confu...

Re: Catherine (Rena) Reiling Lowe Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  kentasm

Rena's first husband was William Henry ALLPHIN. He was born in Lebanon, Oregon on 1 Oct 1891. He died in Barlow, Clackamas county, Oregon on 29 Nov 1961. His obituary appeared in the Oregon City En...

Re: Family history Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  VCHAAG45

Surnames > Reiling

Hi, my husband grandfather was Adam Reiling from the Richmound, Sask. This is the family that you are looking for. Just started working on Adam Reiling family tree. Would love to make contact with you. Vivian H...

Stamp, Donald Henry March 16, 1928 - May 2, 2009 Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cass

http: //www.rolandfsobits.com/obits/obituaries.php/obitID/454985 Donald "Don" Stamp March 16, 1928 - May 02, 2009 Don Stamp, 81, of Atlantic and formerly of Lewis, passed away on the eveni...

Rena Reiling Lowe Posted on: 21 May 2009, by  Janice_Aikenr...

...England. The dates and other information will help me get started with my research. Thank you Janice Reiling Aiken

Re: Family history Posted on: 26 May 2009, by  VCHAAG45

Surnames > Reiling

Hi, my husbands grandfather was Adam Reiling who came to Canada. Would love to hear from you. Vivian

Johanna M. Fleskes Wiederin, 1873-1941, obit. Posted on: 02 Jun 2009, by  Saffuire_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

1941, January, from an unnamed Carroll, IA newspaper. Mrs. August Wiederin Dies Unexpectedly. Funeral Services Will Be Saturday Morning at Mt. Carmel. Mrs. August S. Wiederin, 67, a resident of Ca...

Wiederin, August S., 1867-1935, obit Posted on: 02 Jun 2009, by  Saffuire_1

1935, June, from an unnamed Carroll, IA newspaper: AUGUST S. WIEDERIN DIES VERY SUDDENLY OF A HEART ATTACK Had Lived in This Community For Over Sixty Years--Funeral Tuesday August S. Wiederin, a p...

GORDON, Edna Gladys (Withee) Posted on: 05 Jun 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...the widows group for many years. Survivors included her daughters Marie Palow of Dover-Foxcroft, Jean Reiling and her husband Steve of Fairfield; her grandchildren, Larry Palow and his wife Laurie of Windham...

GRASSELER, Tami Jeanne (Menitz) Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Grasseler of Oxford; sister-in-law, Laura Flake and her husband, Chris, of Sherman; close friend, Jeannette Reiling of Waissuk, N.Y.; several nieces and nephews; and many cherished friends, aunts, uncles, an...

GRASSELER, Tami Jeanne (Menitz) Posted on: 18 Jul 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Grasseler of Oxford; sister-in-law, Laura Flake and her husband, Chris, of Sherman; close friend, Jeannette Reiling of Waissuk, N.Y.; several nieces and nephews; and many cherished friends, aunts, uncles, an...

Frank Hrencher - Feb 19, 1856, Sriadner, Moravia, Czechoslavakia to Feb 6 1928 in Sharon, Kansas Posted on: 20 Aug 2009, by  Kirk Sellman

Surnames > Hrencher

I'm looking for information and pictures of Frank and his wife, Caroline Reiling, Dec 16, 1859 in Westphalia, Germany to Jun 22, 1938 in Sharon, Kansas. One of their children is Mary Catherine - Oct 22, 1888...

Catherine Fisher Posted on: 16 Sep 2009, by  Janice_Aikenr...

Surnames > Fisher

Looking for any information on Catherine Fisher. Her father was Lorenz (Lawrence)Riling (Reiling) and her mother was Tberesa Stoltz. Catherine was born 1851 In Carroll, Brown Ohio, death unknown. Census re...

Lookup Request Posted on: 24 Oct 2009, by  Kirk Sellman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Anderson

I would appreciate it if someone could find the gravestone and obituary of Henry Reiling. He lived in Westphalia since about 1885 and I believe he died between 1915 and 1920. He was born about 1858 in German...

Re: Lookup Request Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  psutton_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Anderson

I found in the St. Theresa Cemetery, Westphalia, Kansas: Henry J. Reiling born July 27, 1857 died May 20, 1917 KS. Mem of MBA married to Catherine...8 children, 4 died in infancy, others were Henry, May, Leo...

Re: Reiling siblings (?) from Germany who lived in Kansas in 1886 Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  Kirk Sellman

Surnames > Reiling

I found that their parents were Christian Reiling and Katherine Wenike. I have a feeling they didn't come over with their children. Since the three sibling were in their early to mid 20's and weren't married...

Davison Posted on: 29 Nov 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Davison

...pallbearers will be Benny Davison, Donielle McCleery, Courtney Davison, Haley Davison, Dalani Weber and Larry Reiling. Serving as casket bearers will be Don Davison, Jeff Weber, Tom McCleery, Tug McCleery, ...

Ignatius Mockaitis, Sep 03, 1996,* Pilot Butte Cemetery ,*Deschutes County, Oregon, Posted on: 05 Dec 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Mockaitis

Ignatius Mockaitis, Sep 03, 1996. ******************************************************** Cemeteries: Pilot Butte Cemetery M - R, Deschutes County, Oregon, Name ...

Ivan Marsh,George Henry Marsh,Ethel Marsh,Katheryn Matilda ,Marsh,Richard Paul Marsh,*Deschutes County, Oregon,*Cemetery,* Posted on: 05 Dec 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Marsh

Pilot Butte Cemetery ,*Deschutes County, Oregon, ( Cemetery,) ( Ignatius Mockaitis, Sep 03, 1996.) ........................................................ *Marsh, Ethel M. Aug 07, 1949 ...........

Re: Jacintho & Mary (PERREIRA) GONSALVES Posted on: 20 Jan 2010, by  elainereiling...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

...Great Great Grandparents in the Madeira Islands. Looking forward to hearing from you. Elaine Mendonsa Reiling San Jose, Ca.

LUDWIG AYDT (AYDE) and REILING Posted on: 06 Feb 2010, by  4genamd58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Ramsey

...than 1 daughter by the name of Phillomena (Apr 1841- Oct 1913) She was married in Germany to Edward Reiling (1838-Oct 1913), arrived approx. 1866 and settled at Rose Town, Ramsey. I have been told both the A...

Bernice M. Sothmann Posted on: 12 Feb 2010, by  jwelsch

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...professional golf. Above, all she enjoyed time with her family. Survivors include two daughters, Leah Rae Reiling and husband Larry of Walcott and Janelle Hoker and husband Gary of ...

Re: LUDWIG AYDT (AYDE) and REILING Posted on: 19 Feb 2010, by  leslielacount

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Ramsey

...I think I may have found some of this family. I found a marriage between Philippine Aidt and Edward Reiling on Jan 8, 1863 in Katholisch, Ersingen, Karlsruhe, Baden. I also came across a Christening for a...

Re: LUDWIG AYDT (AYDE) and REILING Posted on: 23 Feb 2010, by  leslielacount

...maiden name there are a few that came up. Two of them might be of interest to you, there is a Ferdinand Reiling, born Feb 13, 1873, died Nov 25, 1956 and his brother George Reiling, born Jan 10, 1884 and died Apri...

Re: LUDWIG AYDT (AYDE) and REILING Posted on: 24 Feb 2010, by  4genamd58

Leslie, With the census records I can place both Ferdinand and George in the Edward Reiling family so the obits would be great. Here is further info. * * Edward Reiling 1838 – 1913...

Re: LUDWIG AYDT (AYDE) and REILING Posted on: 24 Feb 2010, by  leslielacount

Here you go: Both ran in the St. Paul Pioneer Press Reiling, Ferdinand, res 1131 Woodbridge St, age 83 yrs. Beloved father of Florence, Dorothy & Leonard. Grandfather of Richard & Robert. Brother o...

Hoover, Brian Rustan March 30, 1977 - February 9, 2010 Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Audubon

... CASKET BEARERS Curt Erpelding - Jeff Isebrand James Jenness - Luke Zalazknik Jesse Brenner - Eric Reiling HONORARY BEARERS: Greg Hoover - Jon Randeris Jake Wagner - Matt Randeris Zac Treiber - Paul Reiling Ron P...

Danner, Marvin M. February 20, 1957 - April 19, 2010 Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  Marthann Kohl...

http://www.kcci.com/tu/5P8rSDpVA.html KCCI.com Motorcycle Crash Closes Major Highway POSTED: 3:36 pm CDT April 19, 2010 UPDATED: 9:12 am CDT April 20, 2010 CARROLL, Iowa -- Iowa Department of Tr...

Re: Henry Reiling Posted on: 25 May 2010, by  Kirk Sellman

Surnames > Reiling

Dennis, I'm researching my wife's line, and her great-great-grandmother was Caroline Reiling Hrencher, sister of Henry Reiling, your great-grandfather. It looks like Henry and Caroline came from Germany at the sam...

Kathleen Anne Bezinover --Obituary Posted on: 19 Jul 2010, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

...earning her bachelor’s degree. After a year in Germany making choral recordings with Maestro Helmut Reiling, she returned to Eugene to earn her master’s degree and continue voice training. In 1985, she relo...

John Riling Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  Janice_Aikenr...

Surnames > Riling

...and Theresa Stoltz Reyling. The following are the spellings for this family Reyling, Riling, and Reiling What I have so far is: Born abt 1837 in Ohio Married Kate (last name unknown). She was born in W...

Re: Henry Reiling Posted on: 12 Sep 2010, by  Kirk Sellman

Surnames > Reiling

Henry had a sister, Caroline Reiling Hrencher. Henry and Caroline came over in 1881. Are you related from Henry? Thank you, Kirk Sellman

Re: Henry Reiling Posted on: 13 Sep 2010, by  kreiling2000

Surnames > Reiling

Thank you for your reply. I am related to a Henry C. Reiling born I believe in 1865. I am not sure if he was born in the US or Germany, but he was married to Mena Oltman and they lived in Ill.

Re: Sarah A. Smith - Born in southern Illinois June 5, 1865 Posted on: 21 Sep 2010, by  elainereiling...

Surnames > Smith

...Schmidt. Jacob Schmidt (Jr) seems to have had 4 older sisters and one older brother. Take care, Bob Reiling (RReiling2@aol.com)

Huegerich, Dorothy Ann (Reiling) Dales July 27, 1930 - September 21, 2010 Posted on: 24 Sep 2010, by  Marthann Kohl...

Huegerich, Dorothy Ann (Reiling) Dales July 27, 1930 - September 21, 2010 http://www.kjan.com/community/obit/obitmain.htm DOROTHY DALES HEUGERICK, 80, of Breda (formerly of Manning) died Tuesday, Septembe...

Re: Family of Anthony Reiling Posted on: 10 Feb 2011, by  sdkebner2001

Surnames > Reiling

...call you or get a E-mail from you. Your great great grandmother was Catherine Ebner married to Anthony Reiling.

J. A. Bennett Posted on: 19 Feb 2011, by  Bonniebch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Shelby

...Shelbyville Sisters: Babs (Dr. L. B.) Branch of Lexington, Ky., Mary L. Bennett of Shelbyville, Hallie (Keith) Reiling of Olympia, Washington, Susan Bennett of Lexington, and Anne Tate (John) Puljanowski of ...

Re: August Reiling in IN Posted on: 08 Mar 2011, by  wisefamily_1

Surnames > Reiling

The following link has lots of info on the Reiling, Alschwede, Futterknecht & Kramer families you are researching. I am not related but saw it when searching for info on Lewis Riling who lived in Whitle...

per page