Search the Boards

Search Results for "MCGAHEY" - 610 Messages

per page

Re: Robert Arthur McGahey Posted on: 27 Sep 2008, by  joandales1

Surnames > Mackie

I am the daughter of Margaret Grace Morton (nee McGahey). eldest sister of Arthur. Am I replying to Judith Mackie my 1st cousin once removed? I suspect so in which case you have already heard of our cousins ...

Margaret J Honn b 1835 in Marshal Co., Tn. d 1915 in Ark. Posted on: 07 Oct 2008, by  Julsmorgan

Surnames > Honn

...Samantha Josephine Biggers (McAbee) in 1854, Robert Monroe Biggers in 1859. William Thomas in 1863, Alfred McGahey Biggers in 1865. All were born in Tn. I have nothing else on these two. Would appreciate any...

Re: N.Y. Address Posted on: 11 Oct 2008, by  mokane26

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

Thankyou, but i have a E McGahey living at Long Island,dont know if he was a friend, or maybe Thomas moved there, its 93-17 Roosevelt Ave. Jackson Heights.

Re: N.Y. Address Posted on: 11 Oct 2008, by  pata41

...City. It`s on the very western end of Long Island. Without knowing the date(& a first name)when your McGahey lived there it`s hard to find anything. The last census available publicly is the 1930. I note...

Re: N.Y. Address Posted on: 13 Oct 2008, by  mokane26

Thank you for all your help, my branch of Fealys did originate from Co.Monaghan.Maybe Francis McGahey was an uncle of E.McGahey and known by Thomas,people like to have a contact from their own area when going to ne...

Marriage Licenses, Pottawatomie Co., Okla. 1910 Posted on: 22 Apr 2005, by  GrandmaLea

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

...Licenses issued J. W. TUBBS, Tecumseh----------age 19 Lula HOPKINS, Asher-------------age 19 H. M. McGAHEY, Newalla-------age 23 Viola OSBORN, Newalla----------age 23 Tommie MOORE, Trousdale------age 19...

McGAHEY J Miller 1933-1989 Posted on: 20 Oct 2008, by  t42Moore

Surnames > McGahey

McGAHEY J Miller 1933-1989 I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 196,391 ce...

McGAHEY Philip C Rev and Bonnie Posted on: 20 Oct 2008, by  t42Moore

Surnames > McGahey

McGAHEY Philip C Rev and Bonnie I photographed this gravestone in the Moore Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 196,391...

KIRBY, Phyllis Posted on: 31 Oct 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Kirby. Together they had two children; David Kirby and Diann Kirby Wadley; five grandchildren, Candice McGahey, Dalana Cornell, Brittain Kirby, Summar Jones, and April Wadley; and four great-grandchildren, W...

Re: McGahuey Family Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  carolcorbett7...

Surnames > McGahuey

...bigger. I was last on as Carol Dean and have remarried now Carol Foote and would love to add to the McGahey Line. Off of our Grandma Ruby's family line there is 4 Generations more. Please e-mail me carolfoot...

Re: BROWNINGS IN TN Posted on: 16 Jan 2009, by  bwiggins187

Surnames > Browning

The 1900 Montgomery Co., MS. census says Robert Leards father was born in N.C. p 259 A . I have no other information on this Browning family before Duck Hill except one other person has contacted me a...

Re: McGAHEY's in Oklahoma Texas Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  leatriceperry...

Surnames > McGahey

...site. I do have all the info you posted. What i would like to find is my grandfather walter elijah mcgahey grave. No one knows where it is. I was told he was buried at the home place but the goverment ...

Re: Winston County, Mississippi: Louis LeFlore McGahey Jr Family Bible Posted on: 24 Jan 2009, by  MaryKatherine...

Surnames > McGahey

I don't have much information on the McClanahan family. What I have is shown below. Mary Belle McGahey, daughter of Louis LeFlore McGahey Jr, married Neal White in about 1907. They were the parents of my grandfa...

William McGaha McGaughey 1800 Posted on: 01 Mar 2009, by  SamuelMc1

Surnames > McGaha

...William McGaughey Rutherford county NC(Brothers alexandra, Benjamin] I have the links to most of the McGahey McGaughey McGauhey the different spellins in 1850 cencis from cocke county. There is conciderable ...

Looking for ARTHUR in Ohio, possibly named James Posted on: 09 Mar 2009, by  Jill Barry

Surnames > Arthur

...Family story is he showed up as a farm hand, then married a daughter of his employer. (married Jane McGahey 1849 in New Palestine, IN) First-born son was named James A. ARTHUR - mother Jane McGahey's father...

Re: James Henry Mcgahey Posted on: 14 Mar 2009, by  Beverley567

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

Does your James McGahey come from Bushmills in County Antrim

Re: James Henry Mcgahey Posted on: 15 Mar 2009, by  megmooney

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

The nearest I could find in the census was a James McGahey aged 12, living 7 Lawther Place, Duncairn, Co Antrim (Belfast). His mother Helen was a widow. The 1901 Belfast Street directory on Mary Lennon's si...

Thomas Arthur in Huron county 1840 Posted on: 17 Mar 2009, by  Jill Barry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Huron

...showed up in New Palestine (a little southeast of Indianapolis), Indiana as a farm hand, and married Jane McGahey in 1849. Thomas died in New Palestine January 18, 1881. I've not yet been told what the sou...

Re: John McGahey / Pennsylvania Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  troygrant192

Surnames > McGahey

I would like to converse with you about John McGahey from Pennsylvania. Please e-mail me at grantme515@hotmail.com Thank you.

Thomas Arthur in Huron county Ohio 1840 Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  Jill Barry

Surnames > Arthur

...showed up in New Palestine (a little southeast of Indianapolis), Indiana as a farm hand, and married Jane McGahey in 1849. Thomas died in New Palestine January 18, 1881. I've not yet been told what the sour...

McGAHEY Philip C Jr 1957-1957 Posted on: 05 May 2009, by  t42Parkdale

Surnames > McGahey

McGAHEY Philip C Jr 1957-1957 I photographed this gravestone in the Parkdale Cemetery, Arlington,Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,340 ...

Oxfordshire FHS computer meeting - Monday 1 June 2009 Posted on: 29 May 2009, by  OxfordshireFH...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Oxfordshire > General

...is "Find Your Past on Find My Past - how FMP is growing", which will be presented by Alex McGahey. The latter is a member of the society's computer group panel. All members are welcome to attend ...

Mc GAHEY William H Bill and Betty Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > McGahey

McGAHEY William H Bill and Betty I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the...

Re: I am a McGaughey in Indiana Posted on: 02 Aug 2009, by  Robert McGahu...

Surnames > McGaughey

I'm willing to help, please email me back at rwayne@mcgahuey.com. I have a very large database of the McGaughey family name as well as many related to the name. You said that your McGaughey were in ...

Re: Beckinghams Posted on: 26 Aug 2009, by  AlexMcGahey

Surnames > Beckingham

...families, and some large ones at that. I am always willing to share info, and you can get me via www.mcgahey.org.uk/ons.html Regards, Alex

O'Kane, Sheehan, Sheean, Harkin, McGahey Posted on: 06 Sep 2009, by  bettse1

Surnames > O'Kane

Hi I am looking for information on the O'Kane family from Co. Derry Ireland. I have John Quentin O'Kane married Mary Donaghy who had Partick O'Kane. Patrick married Susan Harkin or Harkins in Co. Der...

Re: looking for McGaughey (name changed to Sharp) around Cincinnati Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  gildy62

Surnames > McGahey

I am looking for a Eugene or Gene McGahey (not sure of spelling)that lived in Cincinnati. Do you have any information on a Eugene?

Henry Probst (m.) Elizabeth Keister 1800s Posted on: 05 Oct 2009, by  dasalisbury

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

...determine the identity of the Henry Propst who in Jun 1811 bought a lot in McGaheysville from Tobias McGahey. This Henry m. Elizabeth Keister, dau. of Christian, & owned a tannery in McGaheysville. He di...

Re: general data Posted on: 30 Oct 2009, by  pete140

Surnames > McElhinney

...McElhinney she was witness at my grandmothers wedding. Sarah McLaughlin from Carndonagh, married John McGahey, Feb 1907 at St James Church, Boston, MA. Sarah was 37 yrs old, so I'm guessing Rose probably in...

Searle, George (Guelph, Ontario), Son of Joseph Posted on: 05 Jan 2010, by  chrisbradshaw...

Surnames > Searle

Okay, I've been doing some research on my Searle ancestors and here's what I've found. Sorry for the long posting. My-great-great-great-grandfather was George Searle, born 14 February 1844, Hope Town...

Re: Emily J. McGeehee Posted on: 17 Jan 2010, by  ScottMcGaughe...

Surnames > McGeeHee

...that she disappears. However she sold land in the 1860s in Barry County, Missouri to her brother John McGahey (Jackson Co., IN.). She had another brother, Daniel McGagghey,(Jackson Co., In. [Deed executed i...

Re: McGauthey Posted on: 24 Jan 2010, by  ScottMcGaughe...

Surnames > McGaughey

Robert McGahey was the son of Daniel and( his first wife, prob Mary Jordan)McGaugha (sp.) He married Agnes White in Jackson Co, IN. Do not know where he went. MY gt. gt. grand father was Daniel,s brother, Jo...

Re: Emily J. McGeehee Posted on: 09 Feb 2010, by  ScottMcGaughe...

Surnames > McGeeHee

Emily J. McGaughey (sometimes McGahey and sometimes McGaugha, was the sister of John McGaugha (my gt.gt. grand father) and Daniel McGaugha, of Jackson Co., IN.All born in entucky- parents not known. She marr...

Re: Emily J. McGeehee Posted on: 09 Feb 2010, by  ScottMcGaughe...

Surnames > McGeeHee

Emily J. McGaughey (sometimes McGahey and sometimes McGaugha, was the sister of John McGaugha (my gt.gt. grand father) and Daniel McGaugha, of Jackson Co., IN.All born in entucky- parents not known. She marr...

Irish Ireland Pardy Family Tree 1800 - 1900 Details v1 Posted on: 16 Feb 2010, by  zmytquinn

Surnames > Pardy

1 Proto Root Placeholder Pardy -------------------------------------------------- Birth: ca 1770 Spouse: TBD Root Children: W (William???) (ca1790-ca1850) Proto...

Re: Benjamin D. Wheat Co. C, 4th NY CAV CIVIL WAR Posted on: 19 Feb 2010, by  mwzouave

Surnames > Wheat

...Daily News in Illinois regarding any info about him. Several days later I was contacted by a Carolyn McGahey who's husband was distantly related to him. After ...

Prepare Clark Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  Josie4432

Surnames > Clark

PREPARE CLARK WAS AF DUTCH DECENT ANE MARRIED WHEN 17 TO WILLIAM MCGAHEY. THEIR TREK DOWN FROM KY HAD NOT BEEN FOUND UNTIL WE FIND HER BROTHER, JAMES CLARKS WILL RECORDED IN MONTOGOMERY CO KY IN 1805. HE SP...

Re: norton Posted on: 29 Apr 2010, by  MelanieJ2002

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Madison

...Shelton listed in the 1850 Cocke Co., TN Census (borders Madison Co., NC) living with Robert and Elizabeth McGahey both age 48. there was s Sarah Norton who married a David Norton listed in another household...

Obiturary: Esther McGahey, dau. of Charles A. Posted on: 13 Jul 2010, by  MTSFam

Surnames > McGahey

Transcription of Newspaper clipping from near Feb 28, 1919. Esther McGahey, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles A. McGahey, living south of town committed suicide Thursday night by taking a solution of formalin that s...

Re: Thomas Bennett and Margaret McGahey, Carr, Jackson, IN Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  SharonMaxin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jackson

I am not related and have no further information, just trying to assist you. Daniel H. McGahey m. Margaret A. Sapthin on Aug 7, 1862 Jackson County, IN Book D Page 491 Margaret A. McGahey m. Martin Horan on No...

Re: Thomas Bennett and Margaret McGahey, Carr, Jackson, IN Posted on: 30 Jul 2010, by  ladyfriendly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jackson

...Margaret's first cousin because his father and her mother are believed to be siblings. I found Daniel H. McGahey in the census, but the 1850 and 1860 show different mothers. Would you mind checking for marri...

Re: Thomas Bennett and Margaret McGahey, Carr, Jackson, IN Posted on: 31 Jul 2010, by  SharonMaxin

This was the only John McGahey listing on my cd. Hope it helps. Sharon Surname: MCGAHEY Given Name: JOHN HENRY Sex: Color: - Age: 0 Spouse: MAHALA K Spouse Surname: WEDDLE Month: DEC Day: 13 Year: 1860 Father:...

Re: My friend and my loves obit Posted on: 11 Aug 2010, by  christinarowl...

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...bio family...or really where they came from...all i know is that my grandmother names is Barbara Ann Mcgahey and that she had a son named John. i was wondering if this might be the person i am looking for? t...

Re: 2001 James Scott McGaha, would love to hear from you Posted on: 20 Sep 2010, by  SamuelMc1

Surnames > McGaha

William McGaughey was born 1775 around Ashville,NC. He married Elizabeth Burleson in 1790s and moved to Cocke county, Tn. He was a farmer. He had three sons Samuel, Robert, and Issac and four daughter...

Re: David Megahy Posted on: 29 Dec 2010, by  Darmstrong132

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Laurentides > Argenteuil

...sisters Catherine and Martha. In the record of Lachute Methodist Church his death is recorded Rev. David McGahey, Methodist minister at Battleboro, Vermont, died at the residence of his brother William McGahey at...

Re: Killeen/McBrearty Posted on: 16 Mar 2011, by  TStafford

Surnames > Killeen

...grandmother and a sister to Mary McBrearty. I know that Peter was the son of Patrick Brodrick and Catharine McGahey and that he and his parents and sister, Mary, came to Philadelphia on June 24, 1841. I ca...

Peggy M. McCloskey, 81, born, in Newburg, the daughter of the late James and Doris Baker McGahey. Posted on: 24 Mar 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > McCloskey

...two weeks. Peggy was born August 23, 1929 in Newburg, the daughter of the late James and Doris Baker McGahey. Mrs. McCloskey was united in marriage to Donald A. McCloskey on July 8, 1955 in the United Meth...

Few items late 1911 Madill Times Posted on: 09 May 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Marshall

The Madill Times Madill, Marshall Co., Oklahoma Thursday, July 13, 1911 Last Tuesday, A. H. MATTHEWS of Pineville, Arkansas, and Miss RUTH HAKWINS of about 4 miles north of Madill were united in mat...

Re: Magee/McGee/McGhee Family Posted on: 29 May 2011, by  allanclark901

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Armagh > General

To Jean .... Alan My G.G. Grandfather William E. Clarke married Elizabeth McGahey From Prescott County, Plantagent Twp., Canada, that is near Ottawa Ontario I will check into the McGlee / Clark family, but...

Re: Billan or Hutchison or Morton or Rumble History Posted on: 31 May 2011, by  Alison Willia...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

...Surname: BILLAN Given Names: James Event: D Spouse Surname/Father: Thomas Spouse Gvn Names/Mother: Sarah MCGAHEY Age: 3 Sex: Birth Place: TYLD Year: 1865 Reg Number: 6829 Their deaths: Digger - Death Index...

per page