Search the Boards

Search Results for "VERA" - 388 Messages

per page

VERA Posted on: 15 Aug 2008, by  Santiv111

Surnames > Vera

my last name is vera. my father once told me that the vera's all have a small mole on their back on the left side. i am curious to know if any other vera shares this??

Carlos V. Garza Posted on: 24 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Carlos V. Garza Carlos Vera Garza went to be with the Lord on Friday, July 11, 2008 in Corsicana,TX. His health struggles have been long and the Lord knew he was ready to find his rest. Carlos was born o...

ARNOTT, Joseph R Posted on: 11 Oct 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Montville, CT - Joseph R. Arnott, 61, of Oakdale, formerly of Willimantic, husband of the late Helen (Stefanowicz) Arnott, died Oct. 8, 2008, in Preston. He was born March 23, 1947, in Willimantic, th...

Hello, Posted on: 17 Oct 2008, by  DAISYBURLOTES

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

...check it out. I am pretty sure my Grandpa is in one of the pictures. My fathers last names are Navarro Vera, but he is related to the Soto's and the Reyes, and probably just about everyone else there. ...

Re: Ancihuacuaro y Santa Fe del Rio Posted on: 17 Oct 2008, by  DAISYBURLOTES

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

Hi, I am not sure if you where asking who I was related to but, my grandfather is Gonzalo Navarro. I am sure you know him. I probably dont know who you are because I really don't know to many people...

Raul Alvarado Vera Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Raul Alvarado Vera Born in New Braunfels, Texas on Sep. 11, 1929 Died Aug. 4, 2008 and resided in San Antonio, TX. Visitation: Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2008 ROSARY: Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2008 MASS: Thursday, Au...

VERA HUGHES JEFFERS Posted on: 03 Dec 2008, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Haxtun Herald, Haxtun, Colorado, March 26, 1987 FAMILY - FRIENDS MOURN DEATH OF VERA JEFFERS After living a life that spanned over nine decades: a life that taught her at a young age the sorrow of death...

Re: Is the last name Vera, Jewish? Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  primavera777

Surnames > Vera

Hi, my name is Laura Vera and my father's family is from Guanajuato, MX. He's from San Francisco del Rincon, Guanajuato Mexico. I very curious regarding the mole on left side of the back. Can you give ...

Re: Eastmond Family Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  mveraeastmond

Surnames > Eastmond

My name is Michael Vera Eastmond. I was just talking to my uncle while reading your thread, he said we still have family up in New York and that my paternal grandmothers family came from Barbados. He said...

Re: Rubiera Posted on: 24 Feb 2009, by  Eduardo Rubie...

Surnames > Rubiera

...from Asturias) but not much on the Rubieras. I'll tell you what I know: grandfather: Alfredo Rubiera Vera(Gijon) Great grandfather: Feliciano Rubiera Tuya (Somio) Great grandmother: Virginia Vera Alonso (...

DEDURAN, Fulvia M Posted on: 26 Feb 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Fulvia M. Vera de Duran 1919-2009 PUTNAM, CT - Fulvia M. Vera de Duran, 89 of David Circle died Monday February 23, 2009 in Day Kimball Hospital. She was the loving wife of the late Alfredo Duran Vargas. Born...

Tomasa Vera Ramos Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  KristyLagunas

Surnames > Vera

I am looking for info on my grandmother Tomasa Vera DoB 4/9/1909 in Yorktown TX. Her fathers name was Ambraso Vera. Her mother passed away shortly after my grandmother was born and no one in my family knows...

DANIELS,Leann Marie Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...She worked for several years with H & R Block Income Tax Service. She is survived by sons, Erik Vera and Michael Vera; father, Lee Daniels; brother, Eddie Daniels; Debra Taylor; as well as by other family...

CLARK, V Marie (Vaughn) Posted on: 23 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Watson and Miles E. Watson of Nashville; sisters, Irma Hillard and Louella Lay of Knoxville and Geneva Vera of El Paso, TX; step-grandchildren, Emily Lindsey, Jennifer Butcher, and Adam McCollough; and st...

Clark, Vera Sadie (Oliver) March 19, 1923 - March 22, 2009 Posted on: 24 Mar 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

Vera Clark Visitation: Monday, March 23, 2009 2:00 PM until 8:00 PM 6:30 PM until 8:00 PM Family will receive friends Fouts Funeral Home 5th & Normal Street Woodbine, IA 51579 Service: Tuesday, Mar...

Re: Australian Wenban History Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  dianawilliams...

Surnames > Wenban

Hello Jenny, You have solved the Mary mystery I think, ‘tho in a round- about way. I have Mary born 1855 reg. V18558253 45C/1855. This must be Elizabeth. You have her marrying a George T Brown in ...

CLARK, V Marie (Vaughn) Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Watson and Miles E. Watson of Nashville; sisters, Irma Hillard and Louella Lay of Knoxville and Geneva Vera of El Paso, TX; step-grandchildren, Emily Lindsey, Jennifer Butcher, and Adam McCollough; and st...

WALKER, Eleanor Pearl (Desjardins) Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...2009 in Rutland. She was born on April 22, 1920 in New Bedford, MA the daughter of Joseph and Bertha (Vera) Desjardins. Mrs. Walker graduated from the Dartmouth (MA) High School in 1938. She married Ra...

QUINTIN, Thomas Edward Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Beam and Carter Thomas Beam all of Kentucky. Also to cherish Tom's memory is a sister-in-law, Helene Vera; brother-in-law, Robert Marelli and his wife, Carol and several nieces and nephews. He was prede...

VERA Theodore D and Marian DRYDEN Posted on: 06 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Vera

VERA Theodore D and Marian DRYDEN I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the ...

Re: Help needed to find Alice Rhoda Hemmings parents Posted on: 08 May 2009, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

Hello vibekepalsgaardhill, I am not researching the Hemmings and related family names, but found some information that duplicates and adds to the information kindly provided by ELLinSpain and PLeave...

MADDRY Mark Wayland 1948-1991 Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Maddry

MADDRY Mark Wayland 1948-1991 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the ...

Vera Miller Halverson 1917-2009 Posted on: 05 Jun 2009, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Bon Homme

Funeral services for Vera A. Halverson of Tyndall will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, June 5, at the Goglin Funeral Home in Tyndall, with Pastor Bill VanGerpen officiating. Reader will be Julie Schenkel....

Ray Martin Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Born in Vienna, Austria, on 11 October 1918, Ray Martin studied at the Vienna Academy of Music and Dramatic Art from 1933 to 1938, then came to Britain in 1938, touring with the famous Jack Hylton ban...

Re: Maggie Wilkins md. Finis Brooks in 1890. Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  Bev Fleming

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Uvalde

Thanks for your comments and interesting info. I have never heard of Vera. Do you have any photos with this Vera and Finis? Any idea where she came from or about her last name? This is so interesting, and a l...

Re: Maggie Wilkins md. Finis Brooks in 1890. Posted on: 23 Jun 2009, by  Bev Fleming

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Uvalde

...can I see that 1910 Census report on Finis Brooks without subbing to this? Plus I find no listing of a Vera Brooks on Find-A-Grave. My cousins who live in Oklahoma may be able to go to the Wetumka Cemetar...

Re: Vera ( Ecu ) Posted on: 07 Jul 2009, by  ginna62

Surnames > Vera

Could we be related? My grandfather was Jose Agustin Mera Vera of Estancia Vieja, Manabi, Ecuador. His parents my great grandparents were Pedro Mera and Juana Vera. Please email me at ginna62@cox.net Thanks G...

PONCE-RIZZO, LUIS ALBERTO Posted on: 16 Aug 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and Leanna; brothers, Gustavo Ponce, George Ponce, Reinaldo Ponce, and Victor Ponce; sisters, Sarah Vera, Laura Rivera, Natalie King, and Elena Valez; and many nieces and nephews. A memorial service will ...

I'm searching for proof/documentation for the following apparent relationships: Posted on: 20 Jan 2007, by  jmestaz2050

Surnames > Romero

I'm searching for proof/documentation for the following apparent relationships: Alonso Cadimo Romero, the apparent son of Francisco Cadimo. Alonso Cadimo Romero m. Maria de Tapia. Alonso died pr...

Re: Soto Rion - Hatillo, PR Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  AbimaelSoto

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...from the Soto line. My Grandfather was Jovino Soto Lopez past in 2007 his wife, My Grandmother Trinidad Vera Luciano past in 2000 both lived in Hatillo and passed there as well. I am the son of Oscar Soto...

Vera (Navecky) Riazzi, 101, born,Erie,County,PA,daughter of ,John and Frances (Malkowska) Navecky/ Niedzwiecki. Posted on: 19 Nov 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Navecky

Vera (Navecky) Riazzi . Vera (Navecky) Riazzi, 101, passed away peacefully Friday November 13, 2009 at Elmwood Presbyterian Lodge, where the wonderful and loving staff made her a part of their home and famil...

Re: Is the last name Vera, Jewish? Posted on: 28 Dec 2009, by  mjnorl

Surnames > Vera

i am hernan vera from merida yucatan i have a small mole on the left side of my back too. so far it seems to me that this last name can be tracked to spain and it comes from an abbreviation of Rivera whi...

Re: Photo of Matthew & Wilma Morrow Posted on: 16 Jan 2010, by  Jenny Johnson

Surnames > Morrow

Hello there- my Grandmother is Vera Elaine Jones, and her parents are Matthew Morrow and Wilma Wall. Vera was born on 12-22-29. My Grandmother Vera married William Eugene Jones, and they had 6 children, Robert, C...

Re: Emma Lake - some info Posted on: 10 Apr 2010, by  wahineomao

Localities > North America > United States > States > Hawaii > Counties > Maui

...still reading the posts on Emma Lake? I would love to continue this discussion where it concerns Benito Vera Cruz. He is a great-great uncle of mine. I am descended from his brother Joseph who was in that...

Baker family of Lane Co., OR, obit look ups, info on family or living desc. Posted on: 02 Dec 2007, by  minngirl46

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Oregon Lookups

1. Perry Baker was born in Dec 1861 in Faribault Co., MN Walnut Lake Twp. He died on 16 Mar 1954 in Lane, OR. Perry married Mina Fritilla Carley in 1892. Mina was born in Dec 1874 in MN. She died o...

Re: Vera / Urbina Posted on: 30 Apr 2010, by  urbinamar1

Localities > North America > Mexico > San Luis Potosi

...http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=recordimage&c=fs:1473011&r=r_589190017&pn=p1 He did have a sister Maria Joaquina Vera http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start....

Leonda M. Villegas --Obituary Posted on: 07 May 2010, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

The News Times Newport, OR 97365 Posted: Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 Leonda M. Villegas Leonda M. Villegas, 58, of Gervais, Ore., died of a long-term illness on May 3, 2010 at the Hopewell Hos...

Family of Armando Torres Gonzalez Posted on: 10 May 2010, by  Boriquita99

Surnames > Torres

...on or about January 6, 1920 and died in New Jersey in Sept 1995. He had a marriage with Guillermina Vera, which I believed died in 2001, and they had some children. Armando Torres parents were Domingo...

Re: Romo's-Talpa, NM--relation to Mora family?? Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  samromoiii

Surnames > Romo

...IV, Sam Romo III (me), Sam Romo II, Samuel Romo, Juan Jose Romo, Juan Antonio Romo, Juan Jose Romo de Vera, Jose Manuel (aka Jose Antonio) Romo de Vera, Jose Romo de Vera, Francisco Perez Romo, Cristobal Perez Ro...

Re: Brauff Family in Alleghenu County, Pennsylvania Posted on: 22 Jun 2010, by  Albert Heinri...

Surnames > Brauff

...also buried in Concord P.C. Cemetery. William married 1 May 1849 (marriage place uncertain)to Pauline Vera (b. 14 Feb. 1829 Beaver Co., PA) and had 4 children (the oldest of which [Lavenia Eliza Brauff] ...

Re: NEED HELP finding my fathers family FISHER Posted on: 24 Jun 2010, by  hinterkress

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Western Australia > General

...in 2008) you may wish to add to your research on James William FISHER. I am Jim’s half-brother from Vera KEIRNAN’s second marriage to John (Jack) Henry LEIPOLD. I have three younger sisters from this m...

Majorcan/Jews in PR Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  sehamlewis

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...VALLE (DEL), VALLERIOLAL, VALLS, VAQUERO, VARONA, VAZQUEZ, VEGA, VELAZQUEZ, VENDRELL, VENTURA, VERA, VICENS, VICENTE, VIDAL, VILA, VILANOVA, VILLA, VILLALOBOS, VILLANUEVA, VILLAREAL, VILELLA,...

VERA Pedro A our thanks and honor to our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 47W Posted on: 25 Sep 2010, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Vera

VERA Pedro A our thanks and honor to our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 47W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in P...

VERA Michael Ray - vera_1145.JPG Posted on: 03 Oct 2010, by  t42DeLeon_Com...

Surnames > Vera

VERA Michael Ray - vera_1145.JPG DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the DeLeon Cemetery, DeLeon, Comanche Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal re...

VERA Hope Marie 1968 1975 our darling Hope Posted on: 04 Oct 2010, by  t42DeLeon_Com...

Surnames > Vera

VERA Hope Marie 1968 1975 our darling Hope DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the DeLeon Cemetery, DeLeon, Comanche Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your per...

looking for relatives from mexico, texas, spain Posted on: 13 Oct 2010, by  rolly_vera

Surnames > Vera

parents Rolando & Rosa Vera grandparents Rigoberto Vera & Maria Gonzalez Vera

Honorio Santiago Vera Posted on: 17 Dec 2010, by  lcypiy

Surnames > Vera

...Rico. Possibly Aquadill PR Efrain Santiago Torres Born Jan 25, 1953 Julia Torres Colon Honorio Santiago Vera Any information would be helpful. I am only doing the trial on ancestry.com because the only in...

Re: Dr. Joseph Falt Descendants Posted on: 18 Jan 2011, by  patdauphinee

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Lunenburg

Keth, My name is Patricia Fox Dauphinee, I have been tracing my paternal grandmother's family in Petite Riviere and I have found that our trees are meet up with the Falt Family. I have early pictures...

Re: Dr. Joseph Falt Descendants Posted on: 19 Jan 2011, by  patdauphinee

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Lunenburg

Keth, My name is Patricia Fox Dauphinee, I have been tracing my paternal grandmother's family in Petite Riviere and I have found that our trees meet up with the Falt Family. I have early pictures of...

Re: Jacob Joseph Falt m. Isabella MacDonald Posted on: 21 Jan 2011, by  patdauphinee

Surnames > Falt

...Himmelman.I will put them on face book so you can see the. Sincerely Patrica Fox Dauphinee Grand Daughter of Vera(Falt) Fox caperock@aol.com

per page