Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "revell" - 1,514 Messages

per page

Re: william stacey Posted on: 15 Oct 2014, by  mj7777

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

...- 009 - Lola Mary McMenamin --- to Donald Jamieson Wilson at Greymouth on Saturday ----- more REVELL - ISLES - 013 - ---- ? Christian Iles ---- to Francis Cyril Revell ---- more --- CLARK - UNDRILL -...

Re: Martha Jane Owens and Richard Wilbert Coulter Posted on: 20 Aug 2014, by  Bill myers

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

...She was married to Allan Long of Lambeth. There was another sister Bertha of Thamesville who married a Revell and there was another sister Who's Name escapes me at the moment. Bill Myers.

Re: Harriett Melvenia Revell Tully Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by  goldencurls53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Gadsden

Responding to my own message giving my updated e-mail address lauratully2858@comcast.net. I'm still looking for Harriett Melvenia Revell Tully.

Revell Answer Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  JamesRevell62

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Accomack

Your Humphrey is not decendant of Randall Revell of Accomac and Somerset Counties. Look instead to John Revell of henrico who enter this country in 1652. Randall Revell of Isle of Wight County was his grandson.

Family Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  albertb55

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Florence

...information on a Daniel Singleton and his wife Susanna Holliday. Daniel worked on a Farm by the name of Revell. The address I have is Rt.2, Box 14-A Florence, South Carolina. Any information would be helpfu...

John Revels Georgia Reserves Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by  Wilkes_Sam

Topics > Military > Civil War > Georgia > General

...Roster of Confederate Soliders, Vol. 7, the following, D. W. Reveld, Co. H 5th Ga. REs. p. 98 W. H. Revell, Co. H. 2nd, Ga. Res. p. 98 John Revels, Co. G. 5th Ga. Res. I would guess that John is the person ...

De Kalb AL Revell- Emily Catherine and Dicey Posted on: 30 Nov 2015, by  Steffetta

Surnames > Revell

is anyone related to any Revells from De Kalb? I am lost at their origin.

Who is John West of MA/MD born 1658/1659/1660? Posted on: 24 Jan 2016, by  Kimberly Alsa...

Surnames > West

I would love help unravelling the mystery of John West. There are many different theories and people associated with this name. I have seen several complete, but very different lines based alternate ...

Burks Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Violet

Surnames > Burks

...you Violet 1. Pearlean Burks (2nd) wife to John David Dykes. 2. Bennie Burk(e). married Mary Leona Revell. 3. Gibson Burk(e), son of Bennie & Mary, married Janice Nolan.

Smith, Anna Leona Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  nailler

Surnames > Smith

...states she was born in KY and lived between their and WV. Born around 1920. I had help from Mrs. Martha Revell of E-KY. She had an aunt Leona how fit a lot of the bill but not all. She thinks her, Leona's p...

McInnis, Jackson Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by David McCormick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Lafayette

...in Suwannee County, and I never received ONE response UNTIL this week. The man that responded (Cecil Revell) turns out to be a second cousin. We talked on the phone last night for TWO HOURS. To make a VERY ...

GRAY/GREY/REVELL Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by  areynolds0202

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Huron

Searching for RH Revell who married Eliza Grey/Gray in Detroit, then lived in Goderich Twp. from abt. 1920-29. RH Revell had lived in Essex Co. and worked for Parke Davis around 1890-1900.

Richard (Revel) Revell born 1798-1802 possibly in Sellinge, Kent, England Posted on: 29 Jul 2016, by  John Oester

Surnames > Revell

I am definitely able to trace my ancestry to Richard (Revel) Revell. He married Bridget Howard in Sellinge, Kent, England in 1854 and they emigrated to Aurora, Illinois, USA. Beyond that, I am unable to pr...

HAVARD - WHATLING - any cousins out there? Posted on: 20 Feb 1999, by LeeAnn Beer

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

I have miscellaneous male HAVARD & WHATLING lines in the Garston area (near Liverpool) of Lancashire with no decendants... would love to hear from cousins! --------------------------- HAVARD line...

reply Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  CecilRevell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Suwannee

My grandfather was JAMES W. FLEMING married MARY C. JACKSON son JOHN HENRY FLEMING daugters MARTHA E. FLEMING married JOHN L. REVELL, DOROTHY O. married JOHN SHEFFIELD.

The Four John Atkinsons of Caswell County 1777-1791 Posted on: 20 Aug 2016, by  Lucius Wright

Surnames > Atkinson

Phebe Rilla Atkinson married John Everett in Caswell Co., N. C., in 1813. Oral history reports she said her father was John Atkinson. They moved to Carroll Co., Tenn., with her aunt, Martha Atkinson w...

Re: Looking for Marriage Record of Dionysius Oliver Bateman Posted on: 30 Apr 2016, by  Pamela Machin...

Surnames > Bateman

D. O. Bateman's mother's name was Nancy Ann Carter and she married a Revell fnu . then had a son Michael Revell. Michael married (very young) Elizabeth Permelia (think Smith) called Lizzie. Nancy Ann Revell Married ...

Re: REVELL: Randall Revell, Sr. and Descendants from1606 Posted on: 22 Feb 2016, by  ginna_clary

Surnames > Revell

Hey, I am from the Isle of Wright family and I was wondering if you have a list of his descendants. I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Richard Kaylor, Darlington, SC? Posted on: 26 Mar 2016, by  valraeian

Surnames > Kaylor

...him being the son of another Tennessean, William J Kaylor. Then, I find my ggAunt , Caroline Mozelle Revell married Thomas Daniel Caylor in Pike Co, Alabama. TD and his 2 known brothers were born in Darlin...

Brass family of Johnstown Arklow Wicklow Ireland Posted on: 26 Jan 2016, by  johntyner2001

Surnames > Brass

...who married someone by the surname of jones about 1701. they had a son aris in 1702 who married grace revell in 1726. these are my 6th great grandparents. their son john brass born abt 1729 married anne gar...

I am looking for my Illinois Revell relatives Posted on: 21 Nov 2015, by  JimShattles

Surnames > Revell

My deceased brother and I are the only descendants of my grandmother, Edith J. Revell South. She had a large Revell family,many of whom I knew. My name is Deanne South Henderson. My grandmother, Edith J. Revell marri...

Michael Revell 1762 Father?.. John Joseph? Not sure about that Posted on: 20 Nov 2015, by  Steffetta

Surnames > Revell

Hello, I have been searching for the father of Michael Revell born in NC around 1762. Many family trees indicate John Joseph (1722) as his father, yet there is no son named Michael mentioned in his will. ...

PATE-ROBINSON-SIZEMORE book project Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by John Mallory Land

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Talbot

To anyone interested: We are currently compiling a book on the descendants of George Washington & Rhoda SIZEMORE;of John & Martha Ann (WEATHERS) PATE; and of Burrell H. ROBINSON, most of whom ...

Re: Johnson Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  TonyJohnson91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Obion

...SIster Elizabeth (Dutch ) Johnson also know as MAry. My fathers brother Melvin was married to Vera Revell on of her sisters was Gladys Revell, who lived in and married 2nd time.Please contact me at TJStubby@msn....

Isaac Robins Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by David F. Darby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Grant

Looking for information on Isaac Robins (Robbins), married to Nancy, daughter Harriet, living in Grant County WI, probably Fennimore in 1855. Thanks for any help.

Revell, Elizabeth Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by Caroline Taylor

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Elgin

Looking for relatives of Elizabeth Revell, d/o Henry Revell and Doris Ryer, born approx 1861, Yarmouth, Elgin Co., married William Andrew Tucker May 29, 1877, children: Jemima Sarah Anne (1878), Caroline Elizab...

PATE-ROBINSON-SIZEMORE book project Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by John Mallory Land

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

To anyone interested: We are currently compiling a book on the descendants of George Washington & Rhoda SIZEMORE; of John & Martha Ann (WEATHERS) PATE; and of Burrell H. ROBINSON, most of whom...

Outerbridge Family of Bermuda and Maryland Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  laien

Surnames > Outerbridge

...November 27, 1736. He married ELIZABETH 'BETTY' HORSEY2,3,4, daughter of STEPHEN HORSEY and HANNAH REVELL. She was born Abt. 1694. Notes for BURR OUTERBRIDGE: Land records for "Double Purchase"...

Re: Angelina Maria Perrier Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by Harold Daniel Nendick

Surnames > Perrier

Hello my grandfather was a son of angelina and my father is Harold Revell Nendick son of harry Almonde Nendick deceased of B.C. Me and my father and families live in seattle WA. It is great to hear about ou...

Re: Revell, French, & Fannen Families Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  llindsey157

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

...Revels - Can find nothing about my ancestors before Jerry Revels. I know that the spelling my have been Revell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lyonal Lindsey.

Revell Coburn and Margaret Polk Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Jim Harmon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Accomack

Patricia - I have records on Margaret Polk and her descendents. How can I get the descendency chart to you? I use Family Tree Maker - do you? Do you have a Fax machine? Incidentally, I didn't know Wm ...

Revell Research Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by Joe Bolton

I know of an Edward Revell who was a son of Lemuel Revell in Somerset Co Md. Lemuel is listed in the somerset MD census for 1850 and 1860 he moved to Accomack Va by the 1870 census. Edward was one of possible 12 ...

Colburn Family Posted on: 28 Jun 1999, by  PatriciaSande...

Any info re: Revell Colburn, wife: Margaret Polk. Father: Spencer Colburn. Rebecca Revell; father: Edward Revell. William Polk md. Sabra Bradford. Sabra's father: William Bradford, Jr. & mother is Sarah Scarborough

Re: Gorrell physical traits Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Richard J pettit/GORRELL

Surnames > Gorrell

...thought about my father is that i was visitedonce by a man when i was about fiveor six who bought me a revell model airplaine a corsair i think it was andi took it into the carparknext door to our house in...

Re: Gorrell physical traits Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Richard J pettit/GORRELL

Surnames > Gorrell

...thought about my father is that i was visitedonce by a man when i was about fiveor six who bought me a revell model airplaine a corsair i think it was andi took it into the carparknext door to our house in...

Re: WEST Families Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Kathy Beauchamp

I descend through John and Katherine West's daughter Katherine who married Randall Revell III, I believe. Need more information on their children and also on parents of Rachell Hall Revell, wife of Randall Revell II.

Re: WEST Families Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by Jim Revell

Katherine Revell daughter of Randall Revell and katherine Scarbugh of Somerset County Maryland married Capt John West on 14 Nov 1684. Somerset County is just over the state line from Accomac County, Virginia. ...

Re: WEST Families Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Jim Revell

Please forward information on Revell, Hayman and Beauchamp connections for review.

Re: WEST Families Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Jim Revell

First Generation: Randall Revell (1A) born 1613 in England, but of French ancestry died 1685 in Somerset, Maryland. Will written 27 May 1685, probated 8 Mar 1686 married circa 1660: Married 2. Katherine...

info Posted on: 12 Feb 1999, by  jrev_1

Surnames > Rudd

Doing research on relatives in Gadsden Co., FL, Jackson Co. FL, Calhoun Co., FL, Abbeville, Houston Co. AL, and Early Co., GA. Some came from SC.

REVELL/REVELS Indian roots- Metompkin Tribe- Virginia Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  gholback

Surnames > Revels

...Coastal divisionand the Shawnee (marginal and Michigamea(part of Ilinois). the Powhatan is where our Revell/Revels line falls into...They were of Algonquian stock where the Iroquoian stock was of NC and not...

Re: Revels Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  gholback

Surnames > Revels

...Duke. It is through a university and is called the Duke collection. When I got into my research of the Revell/Revels family I wanted to cover all possibilites. For over ten years ...

Re: REVELL Familys Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by  katwomyn10

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Darlington

info on Revell son Truman Eli Sidney: born Sept. 10, 1832 in Darlington Co. SC. married Mary Elizabeth Bradham date unknown. They are my husband gggrandparents. I have Quirra's name spelt differently ...

Re: Revell, French, & Fannen Families Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by R. Revels

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

New e-mail address!!

Re: Untangling Langston/Speight Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  craZeeferret

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Darlington

...Brockington 1826, Priscilla Langston 1830, John Langston md Mary Turner 1836, James P. Langston md Harriet Revell 1838, mary N. Langston 1845, and Susannah F. Langston 1847. By second wife Lucy Salome He ha...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Marion

...McCLUNG, McHENRY, McKENZIE,MELTON, MOORE, MORGAN, MORRIS, NELSON, PARKER, PATE, PHILLIPS,POPE, RADNEY, REVELL, RIGSBY, ROBINSON (ROBISON, ROBESON,ROBERSON, ROBERTSON), ROGERS, ROYAL (RYALS, RYLES, ...

Re: Starting family tree research Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  Thomas Dicken...

Surnames > Giuda

............... 3 Robert J. W. Giuda Born: February 21, 1952 ................ +Christine Michele Revell Born: June 02, 1948 ................... 4 Joseph Aaron Giuda Born: July 03, 1983 .............

William Gilmore 1793 PA Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by Diana Guiler

Surnames > Gilmore

Looking for parents of William Gilmore Born April 21, 1793 PA Married Ada VanDolah June 15, 1815 Married Jane Pinkerton April 15, 1824 Married Sophia Prudence White July 1, 1835 Died November 12, 1870...

Funeral of Mrs Minnie Rivers Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  Suzanne Howar...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

Funeral of Mrs Minnie Rivers Theresa, April 3.- The funeral of Mrs Minnie Rivers, 74 years of age, who died at her home in lower Main street Sunday morning at 2, was held from the late home this afte...

Vera May Johnson - 25 Jun 1914 - 8 Mar 1999 Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Barbara Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Obion

...Cemetery. She was born June 25, 1914, in Obion County, daughter of the late Cecil Jones and Lela (Parten) Revell. She married Melvin Johnson in 1935. He died Aug. 14, 1986. She was a homemaker and a member ...

per page