Search the Boards

Search Results for "revell" - 1,476 Messages

per page

Re: Revell connections in northern England Posted on: 25 Oct 2008, by  Gary Revel

Surnames > Revell

I am most interested in finding my connections in England. John Joseph Revell is my ancestor in Maryland USA in the 1600s. Some have said he was from a French line others say he was Scotch-Irish and others...

Re: Ely, Revell and Stacye Families Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  Gary Revel

Surnames > Revell

Could you send the material to me. email: gary@garyrevel.com Thanks

revell Posted on: 04 Nov 2008, by  christinesimo...

Surnames > Revill

...dorothy midlam. they had 3 children. my granmother was from walkeringham nottinghamshire she was laura ann revell- robinson i have all her line on my tree so if you think they could be related to your revel...

Re: Jane REVEL, daughter of Hugh REVEL of Higham, Derbyshire Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  chlorogenic

Surnames > Revel

According to C.J. Williams in his paper 'The Revell Family of Carnfield' published in the Journal of the Derbyshire Archaeolgical Society the Hugh Revel (d1504) who was the third son of Thomas Revel, Serjea...

Thomas Ely b.1735 d, abt. 1814 Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  ElyJF

Surnames > Ely

From "Ely, Revell, Stacye Families", by Reuban Pownall Ely et al, 1910, Fleming H. Revell Company, pp 162 & 171" the death date of Thomas Ely (b. is about 1814 which makes his age then 79 rathe...

Gregory-Revell & Gregory-Poston Marriage Look-ups Posted on: 19 Nov 2008, by  memobo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cape Girardeau

Need a couple marriage look-ups please. #1 Cecelia Gregory and James Revell. #2 Eliza Gregory and Jonathon Poston Both marriages would be between 1830 to 1850, most likely in Cape Girardeau Co., MO

Culbertson, John James Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...been associated for many years as senior warden, served as ushers, those names being M. F. Wise, T. B. Revell, J. G. Wright, Charles Geron, J. A. Scarborough ...

Re: ELIZA HAYSE REVELL SPAULDING LINCOLNSHIRE KINGSTON UPON THAMES Posted on: 26 Nov 2008, by  crevell6

Surnames > Revell

I believe I have access to some information on what happend to Eliza. Our study was performed 8 years ago. We hired somone to do a family trace. It ended with Eliza. I would have to call my aunt t...

Re: Gregory-Revell & Gregory-Poston Marriage Look-ups Posted on: 28 Nov 2008, by  kastenre

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cape Girardeau

Celia Gregory and James Revell were married 27 August 1824. Cape Girardeau marriages - book A Then I found: James M. Revell married Nancy Chronister on 22 June 1848. Cape Girardeau marriage - book B I could not...

Re: SAMMONS - ESSEX/BIRMINGHAM - ENGLAND Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  Fiona Shaw

Surnames > Sammons

...mentioned was his brother and his parents. My grandfather married Doris Phillips and had 2 daughters Joan Revell Sammons and Brenda Handscomb Sammons who both married and have 5 children between them. Joa...

John Revell Phillips Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  Fiona Shaw

Surnames > Phillips

My great grandfather was John Revell Phillips and the name Revell seems to be a family name (perhaps it was originally the maiden name of one of the female members of the family), given as a middle name to my mot...

Re: John Revell Phillips Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  hoydia

Surnames > Phillips

Were these people in England or ? and are you looking for the ancestry of John Revell Phillips or ?

Re: John Revell Phillips Posted on: 06 Dec 2008, by  Fiona Shaw

Surnames > Phillips

...people were in England - I have traced them back to Wolverhampton in 1871. My grandmother's brother John Revell Phillips died of diptheria aged 2 in 1898 in Aston. His father was John Revell Phillips who was bo...

Re: Revell Family Posted on: 12 Dec 2008, by  Generalist

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

Susan Sarah Revell b. 1849 d 1902 Father Robert Revell, Mother Elizabeth Bowen Estell. Susan Revell m. Matthew Yaxley b. abt 1845 d 1907 Interested in hearing about the children of Susan and Matthew

Re: Healy (any spelling) - Ontario, Canada Posted on: 12 Dec 2008, by  Peggynelson4

Surnames > Healy

...Healy,b.Dublin,Ireland,was sent to Canada,while young with an older brother,because of the potato famine.She married Joseph Revell.They had 7 children. She is buried in Dundas,Ontario.

Re: Ely, Revell and Stacye Families Posted on: 13 Dec 2008, by  Fiona Shaw

Surnames > Revell

Hello My great grandfather was John Revell Phillips and came from the Shropshire area originally. The name is still in use in our family now.

KEARCE, Catherine Diane Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Mickey Kearce of Citra, her daughters, Melissa Diane Giles of Orange Springs, Tonya Markham and Rhonda Revell both of Ocala, her brothers, Wilbur Bilyou of Ft. McCoy, William Markham of Fairfield, Charles M...

Re: Jack Thomas Waddle Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  crystalsears4...

Surnames > Waddle

...Avery Waddle/Willie Mae Leach John Thomas Waddle/Sallie Wheelen Samuel Davidson Waddle/Sophronia Frances Revell And I have more generations going back to the 1700's, also alot on the Leach side. I am reall...

Re: Maggie Oden, b. 1892 Madison County, Missouri Posted on: 04 Feb 2009, by  revelled

Surnames > Oden

...parents were John Denton Revelle (1821-1867) & Eura Razor (1834-1905 John Denton's parents were Aaron Revell & Eva LaLee. The family tree gets a little cloudy from here back. Dave P.s.--i know t...

Descendants of William Hope (b 1625) Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  JayDooling

Surnames > Hope

Any info on this family would be appreciated. Jay Dooling Descendants of William HOPE 1 William HOPE b: 1625 d: 1719 .. +Mary WATSON b: Bet. 1610 - 1635 .. 2 George HOPE b: 1650 in Accomack, Virgini...

Re: Looking for someone to photograph and transcribe REVELL graves at St. Peters Benfleet church Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  Patrick317193

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

Hello, I live near to Benfleet and may be able to help you with photo's and transcriptions. I am currently in the US (Michigan) but I am returning back to England next week. Contact me if you still n...

Re: Cemetery Book Posted on: 26 Feb 2009, by  jbrevell

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Abbeville

...if there is any other information on her and/or Johnson Hall, Jr. Thanks for your time. Joanne Brown Revell, Florence, SC

Diana Saunderson Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  Susannah4

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - East Riding > General

...Seminary in Beverley, Hull but can't be certain if this is her. Fanny appears to have married a William Revell in 1864. I am beginning to wonder if Diana and Fanny are the same person, it seems strange th...

Friths (& similar surnames) transported to Colony of Virginia 1637-1686 Posted on: 11 Mar 2009, by  rnthrift

Surnames > Frith

Many Friths and Thrifts whose families are from Virginia, USA, aspire to trace back to Richard Frith, gentleman, who accompanied Capt. John Smith to Jamestown in 1607. However there is little documen...

Re: Cemetery Book Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  jbrevell

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Abbeville

...realize my g-g-grandfather Hall and his family was in there as well. Thanks again so much. Joanne Brown Revell

Re: Revell Posted on: 21 Mar 2009, by  littlebit176

Surnames > Revell

...and my computer had died on me . I have some papers . My mothers sister had them . 1.Melissa Maria Revell and Rees Tunis marriage certificate 2.A pic. of Melissa M.R.Tunis and my Granny (Amelia L.Tunis)...

Re: Northumberland Microfiche records I have that might help you Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  letch123

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northumberland > General

...appreciate some help. I am trying to find some birth or baptism record for my gg gdad George William Revell who was born in Rennington in 1828 according to the census returns and his marriage certificate bu...

REVELL family Rennington Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  letch123

I would like any information about the Revell family who lived in Rennington in the 1840 - 50's. Particularly George William, my gggfather who was born there in 1828 but I am getting confused as there are s...

Re: REVEL(LE), THOMAS (b. 1808 d. ?) born TN Posted on: 25 Mar 2009, by  rosequilt1840

Surnames > Revelle

Do this Thomas and Lucinda have a son, James? If so please contact me.

Re: Revell family Rennington Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  dixymick

...Although this was too early for a c1823 baptism, I thought it feasible that there would have been some Revell baptisms, marriages or burials. I did not see a single one. Web site www.genuki.gov.org i...

Re: Revell family Rennington Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  letch123

I did find the John Ann Revell in Rennington on the census but not sure how to clarify the relationship. I looked on Ancestry for the record of Baptism and in Morpeth registry office on the fiche a couple o...

Re: 700 years of Revell history Posted on: 02 Apr 2009, by  bss2mc

Surnames > Revell

...Hind (born Whitwell 1871), an elder sister of my maternal grandmother, Harriet Hind, married Richard Revell, and I have traced his family back to a Francis Revill and Jane who had several children baptised ...

GRIFFIN, James Raymond Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...daughters and sons-in-law, Rhonda and Donny Merritt, Sharon and Mike Moore; sisters, Opal Posey and Irene Revell; brother, Gary Griffin; 9 grandchildren; 4 great-grandchildren; and so many other loving fami...

Re: Headstones photos available, East Takaka, Hamana, Kotinga, Clifton & Rototai Cemeteries-Golden Bay Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  twodoor

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Nelson and Bays

Do you have any headstones for the following families:- REVELL BUSCH WAKEFIELD PEARCE

Re: Headstones photos available, East Takaka, Hamana, Kotinga, Clifton & Rototai Cemeteries-Golden Bay Posted on: 14 Apr 2009, by  twodoor

Jane Revell was my great grandfathers(John) sister, and she married Samuel Busch. Jane and two of her children died in the Murchison Earthquake. (No sure if there is a headstone for them) Samuel Busch (die...

Re: Headstones photos available, East Takaka, Hamana, Kotinga, Clifton & Rototai Cemeteries-Golden Bay Posted on: 14 Apr 2009, by  twodoor

Elizabeth Ann Revell died 1864 daughter of the Elizabeth wjo died in 1908, I send on prvious email. Heather

Re: Headstones photos available, East Takaka, Hamana, Kotinga, Clifton & Rototai Cemeteries-Golden Bay Posted on: 15 Apr 2009, by  genesr4us

Have located the headstones of Frances Wakedfield, Elizabeth Revell, not Elizabeth Ann Wakefield but a 'Little' Myrtle Wakefield who is the daughter of Frances. Will get a photo of George Henry Wakefield i...

Re: Headstones photos available, East Takaka, Hamana, Kotinga, Clifton & Rototai Cemeteries-Golden Bay Posted on: 15 Apr 2009, by  genesr4us

I meant Frances Ann Revell not Frances Ann Wakefield. Tasman District Council don't have her on their records. Also 'Little' Myrtle is Eva Myrtle. You may have this info. I've bought four children of Fran...

Re: Headstones photos available, East Takaka, Hamana, Kotinga, Clifton & Rototai Cemeteries-Golden Bay Posted on: 17 Apr 2009, by  genesr4us

...for many years both on farm work and the cutting and carting of firewood. After his marriage to Jane Revell he took up farming on his own account, in Church Valley Road at Wakefield, for some years before ...

Talmage Allison aka John W. H. Harrison Posted on: 19 Apr 2009, by  JDHarrison195...

Surnames > Allison

Hello , my name is John Harrison, I am trying to find out some information on Talmage Allison. I would like to link him up with the Allison family of North Carolina. I believe he was my grandfather. M...

Re: Roll Call: Revells in Spaulding, Boston, Donington Lincolnshire Posted on: 19 Apr 2009, by  tarinalavis

Surnames > Revell

my grandfather was george revell born 1882 his father john revell born 1845 skirbeck boston lincolnshire his gfather was george revell from donnington spalding his wife was mary ann twelves regards

Re: SEABOURNE from around the Manningtree, Essex area Posted on: 04 May 2009, by  lmollineaux

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

...have made contact with a grandson of Ada (Alan William Rufus' (AWF)sister. A photo from him (Terence Revell)of Ada. Also a local family member has loaned me some photos which means I now have a copy of the ...

Picture wanted: Diamond Springs Hotel, Lowndesville, SC, 1838-1931 Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  jbrevell

...was mentioned in Mr. Carlisle's book on Lowndesville. Please get in touch! Thank you, Joanne Brown Revell jbrevell@...

Re: Suriner family Posted on: 21 May 2009, by  noyesk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

...hair mole on center of left cheek April 26,1942 Ralph Dwight Suriner 49 b. July 4, 1892 Chester 28 Revell St. Northampton Ma. contact Mary Suriner ssme address Employer Suriner McBeen 56 Main St. Northampt...

Re: William A. Steele Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  jbrevell

Surnames > Steele

Hello, I happen to be doing some research and came across this information on a Steele family from SC; I hope it is the same one you're interested in. First their is a will abstract for William Stee...

Gloria Foster- African American Obituary Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Friday October 5, 2001 Gloria Foster Gloria Foster, the distinguished stage actress who portrayed generations of African-American characters in plays like "In White America" and "Havin...

Re: Mary Ely, married to John Perrine Posted on: 25 May 2009, by  cstrusty

Surnames > Ely

...is some info on J. Perrine on the Wayne Co. NY site. As John Ely mentioned, she is named in the Ely, Revell, Stacye book. Unfortunately, not much is ever written about daughters. I am interested in Mary's...

Re:Revell Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  Anita1940

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Suwannee

My name is Anita Revels the REVELL you have pictures of is my fathers family if you still have those pictures I would appreciate copies we lost all of our pictures in a fire in 1961 Arlis Edward and Maryett...

Re: Gregory-Revell & Gregory-Poston Marriage Look-ups Posted on: 02 Jun 2009, by  memobo

Thank you so much for the info.

marriage Posted on: 04 Jun 2009, by  alexjp184

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

looking for a Devon marriage between Revell (male) & Baskerville (female)sometime in the 1940's and for anyone who has same interest.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions