Search the Boards

Search Results for "osorio" - 322 Messages

per page

Where are we from? Posted on: 23 Dec 2008, by  carrieosorio3...

Surnames > Osorio

...out information about my husband's family to pass on to our daughters. His father's name is Marcelino Osorio. He has several brothers and sisters, and is originally from Jalisco, Mexico, or somewhere near...

Re: Trellas Posted on: 07 Jan 2009, by  freixas

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > General

Well, we share some common ancestors. Cecilio Martínez Señeri Osorio y González was born on 14 Jan 1853 in Santiago de Arbon, Province of Ovidedo, Spain, and died in 1909 in Barcelona, Spain...

Joshua N. Morgan Posted on: 07 Jan 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Home Inc., 225 S. Main St., Athens, Pa. Funeral services will follow at 8 p.m. with the Rev. Soccoro Osorio officiating. Burial will be at the convenience of the family. Memorial donations may be made in Jo...

My grandfather told me that Agostos are one big family Posted on: 30 Jan 2009, by  eternityalong...

Surnames > Agosto

...agosto,sister Elizarda Agosto, brother Miguel Angel Agosto JR, My grandfathers name is Miguel Angel Agosto Osorio His brother is Gabino Agosto, sister Gladys Agosto-Rivera, Rosa Agosto, Other relative Victo...

Re: OSORIO ANCESTORS Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  fred osorio

Surnames > Osorio

I am an Osorio from Colombia and would love any info you might have on our history. Thanks- Fred Osorio

Re: OSORIO ANCESTORS Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  fred osorio

Surnames > Osorio

Any info you might have on the Osorio family would be great - please e-mail me at fredspk2u@sbcglobal.net

Re: OSORIO ANCESTORS Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  Meribelscott

Surnames > Osorio

...feel about finding information about my ancestors, and the roots of my last names which combined are Osorio Arias. I was born in Ibague-Colombia in 1966, but I grew up in Pereira-Colombia where all my famil...

Jennie Helen Czerwonka Koss Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  RESweeney2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...and Kristy and Colleen McDonough of Penndel, Johnnie Cartwright of Port St. Lucie, Rhiannon (Josimar) Osorio of Port St. Lucie, Jeffrey Benish of Litchfield, Pa., and Michelle Benish of Stillwater, Okla.; g...

Re: Where are we from? Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  Meribelscott

Surnames > Osorio

This is just an interesting fact. My grandfather's name is also Marcelino Osorio, but he was originally from Colombia. The curious fact is that some of my family members have piercing blue eyes along with d...

Mary Lou Loden Knight Obit 1920-2009 Posted on: 11 Mar 2009, by  joyceloden101

Surnames > Loden

...and Carolyn Knight of Jasper; Bill W. Knight, of Athens; sisters and brothers-in-law, Lois and John Osorio, of Athens; Cecile and Paul Pearson, of Douglas; brother and sister-in-law, Sherman and Martha Lode...

Re: Borges/ Iglesias Gutierrez/Yero Posted on: 31 Mar 2009, by  darioppons

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...arraigo y mi famila.los padres de de jaime esteva parra eran Juan esteva Costas y Francisca parra y osorio, esta última nacida en maracaibo en 1793 y murió aqui mismo en 1861, Jaime esteva parra, ...

Re: OSORIO ANCESTORS Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  amosoriob

Surnames > Osorio

Hi, My name is Ana Maria Osorio and my father who is Jose Osorio, borned in Arequipa Peru, told me that two brothers with the last name Osorio travelled from Spain. One of the brothers stayed in Colombia and the second...

Re: Hiraldo Family Posted on: 23 Apr 2009, by  Hiraldo2005h

Surnames > Hiraldo

My dad is from Santa Cruz, Carolina, PR. I am born and raised here in good MA, USA. My father's birth name was Rodriguez. He never met his father so he changed it to the one his mom used. Her name ...

Re: OSORIO ANCESTORS Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  Reminisbreake...

Surnames > Osorio

Hello how your doing, I was looking around for some information on the Osorio family and I found myself with this page. I am interested and some what curious and knowing some facts about the Osorio family. THank...

OSORIO Gregorio 1927-2003 Posted on: 21 May 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Osorio

OSORIO Gregorio 1927-2003 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,524 ce...

Re: Lindo people Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  kenosorio

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

hi glindo!just read your post.my name is ken osorio not lindo however my sister ruby wasmarried to vernon lindo-both passed on-they had 2 boys+2girls.have you these names in your tree? i arrived in uk 1940 ...

...america.am related to a branch of lindos via my sister's marriage to vernon lindo. nb my name is ken osorio.good luck in your search.

hi petagaye! i am related to a branch of lindo clan via marriage of my sister ruby osorio to vernon lindo.does these names occur in your branch of the lindo tree? let me know and good-luck in your research...

Re: Belardo- Melendez Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  carolcaba

Surnames > Belardo

...Robert S. Belardo age: 69,(D:) of tom River, NJ.??? Pilar Belardo D: 7/19/2006, ??? married Haymet Gomez Osorio Orlando, FL?? Tomas Belardo Ayala age: 82, D: 6/17/2006, wife: Lydia Ayala Lilliam Belardo pas...

Re: Apellidos Rocafort Osorio Guerra Cuadra Soler Geigel Bird Bustelo Paracchini Pabón Karas Posted on: 24 Aug 2009, by  mazed32

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

Mi Abuelo era Silvestre Lamourt y Osorio, nacido en 1892 en Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.

Re: Kildren, Oliver,Sylcox Families Posted on: 28 Aug 2009, by  karenspecialb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Morris

...daughters, Sharon, Janice , and Lisa. I am not sure if they are still in Michigan or not. Karen (Kildren) Osorio

Re: Kildren, Oliver,Sylcox Families Posted on: 28 Aug 2009, by  karenspecialb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Morris

...think the Sylcox are down south jersey, I think near Heightstown. I hope this helps. Karen (Kildren) Osorio

...their life, and she moved back to Newton in 1966. Fred Kildren was my grandfather. Karen(Kildren) Osorio

Re: Surname Posted on: 28 Aug 2009, by  karenspecialb...

Surnames > Kildron

Look under surnames Kildron/Kildren,Oliver,Sylcox Families mammaw127@aol.com, Mary Kildron I Hope this helps Karen (Kildren) Osorio

Re: LOOKING FOR FAMILY OF ELIJAH GREENWOOD Posted on: 28 Aug 2009, by  karenspecialb...

Surnames > Greenwood

...grandfather was full blooded Cherokee from the south west US somewhere. I hope this helps Karen (Kildren) Osorio Mom - (Alma Boisvert/Greenwood )

Re: Where are we from? Posted on: 30 Aug 2009, by  osoriojuang

Surnames > Osorio

Although your family hails from Jalisco,Mexico...the name Osorio is traced back to portugese and spanish origin. My Grandfather had blue eyes and blonde hair as well as his brothers which are some where in ...

LEETH, Orley L., died Aug. 10, 2009 Posted on: 31 Aug 2009, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

LEETH, Orley L., died Aug. 10, 2009 LEETH, BRANHAM, BERGNER, JOHNSON, CLARK, OSORIO, DUNKER, THOMPSON Sturgis Journal Wed Aug 12, 2009, White Pigeon, Mich. - Orley L. LEETH, 94, of White Pigeon, died Mon...

origin family name Colaco Osorio and Sequiera Posted on: 06 Oct 2009, by  paulbeek

Surnames > Febus

To all readers: for my family tree research I would like to know origin of name Colaco Osorio and also Sequiera. Soem told me first name is Spanisch,others say Portugese only then sometimes spelled differen...

Re: jamaican birth certs ect Posted on: 17 Oct 2009, by  tiberian

hi my fathers name is hugh david osorio but often went under the name of hunter he had a dental practice in kingston born 1891-1974 my grandfathers name is david issac osorio kind regards ken osorio

Martinez Diana Torres Obit Posted on: 18 Oct 2009, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...que siempre seras mi esposa y mi Lola" TE AMO MI VIDA; her four flowers Kimberly Alonzo, Wendelyn Osorio, Daiamy Osorio and Natalie Osorio; father Samuel Torres; mother Luz Marquez; sisters Celia Perkins, Dalila T...

Re: Where are we from? Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  jayenbogota

Surnames > Osorio

Look up OSORIO meaning of names in geneology sites from spain....it is a royal family going back to the 700s AD,,,then Google Osorio governador de mexico. Hope this helps Y. R. OSORIO

Re: Where are we from? Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  jayenbogota

Surnames > Osorio

...all latin america, central america, North America, and Mexico. There was even an royal member named Osorio on Christopher Colombus's first voyage and De Sotos explorations. Just research but emphasize sites...

Re: FRASER/NORMAN Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  travellady7

Localities > Caribbean > British Virgin Islands > Tortola

...vaguely remembering that Mr. Titley was Emma Norman's brother. Believe that Emma Norman was the wife of Osorio Norman of Anegada. Any info to collaborate this info?

Re: Hunter/Boren/Chandler/Candler/Cox/McSwain/Crow Posted on: 31 Jan 2010, by  kenosorio

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Henry

are you connected to the hunter family of st. anns jamaica? or the osorio family oo jm west indies? kind regards kenneth (osorio)

Re: E-mail Posted on: 20 Feb 2010, by  curachiyap

Surnames > Yap

My husband is from Cavite. He belongs to the family of Casto, Ramos, Lorenzana, Jose, Osorio of Cavite

Re: E-mail Posted on: 20 Feb 2010, by  curachiyap

Surnames > Yap

My husband is from Cavite. He belongs to the family of Casto, Ramos, Lorenzana, Jose, Osorio of Cavite

Re: Norman family from Anegada Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  travellady7

Localities > Caribbean > British Virgin Islands > Tortola

...grandfather), Alphaeus Norman, Frances Norman, McGregor Adonirum Norman, Ella Uranah Norman and Wilbert Gilbert Osorio Norman. We have no further information on her other than the names of the child you se...

Re: Carl Nebel (1805-1855) Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  julioromomich...

Surnames > Nebel

Descubri en internet con mucho interes y mucho gusto su articulo llamado Los 2 albumes de Pedro Gualdi y lo empece a leer con fruición. Yo tengo una gran cantidad de documentos, litografias, dag...

Osorio and Del Prado families Posted on: 21 Mar 2010, by  rpld777

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Looking for any information on Emeterio Osorio and Manuela del Prado from Alamos Sonora. Emeterio may have been killed by Pancho Villa and his band. Manuela may have emigrated to the U.S.A. and settled in...

Re: Familias Colon Gonzalez, Santos Otero de Morovis y Orocovis Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  irmawoodard1

my great great great great grandmother was Canuta De Jesus Santos. I am so excited to find your post from 2002! Do you have any family documents or sources you can share as she was the furthest I got...

Re: Familias Colon Gonzalez, Santos Otero de Morovis y Orocovis Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  irmawoodard1

...you can share!!! irmawoodard@hotmail.com My great grandmother is Elpedia Collazo who married Ramon Osorio. Elpidia's parents were Barbara Otero and Jose Collazo. Barbara's mom was Canuta De Jesus Santos ...

Gallardo, Osorio, Collazo, Otero, Vega, Torres, Gonzalez, Girrez, Se Jesus Santos, Figeroa, Girrez, Gines, De Leon Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  irmawoodard1

...Castaing from Puerto Rico. On my mothers side of the family tree I have the following surnames from PR: Osorio, Collazo, Otero, Vega, Torres, Gonzalez, Girrez, Se Jesus Santos, Figeroa, Girrez, Gines, De L...

Re: OSORIO ANCESTORS Posted on: 01 May 2010, by  delgadogabrie...

Surnames > Osorio

Hello there Monica.. hey I would love to have communication with you because I also know these people from Colombia with the last name: Osorio! please contact me soon!!!

Re: Enis Romo Posted on: 03 May 2010, by  dannyfematt

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

...FEMAT, FEMATT, FEMATH..... QUE SON LOS MISMOS... ERROR AL REGISTRAR SOLAMENTE. MI NOMBRE ES DANIA FEMAT OSORIO SOY DE AGUASCALIENTES. MI BISABUELO FUE ANTONIO FEMAR "GRANDE" HERMANO DE THEODORO F...

Carlos sounds like Osorio Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  amandan1113

Surnames > Osorio

...Nov of 1979. I found my bio-mother when I was 19 and she told me that my bio-father's name is Carlos Osorio, she was not sure how it was spelled. She told me that he was from Colombia. He knew she was pr...

Re: New York Moll Family From Puerto Rico Posted on: 06 May 2010, by  lunasea2me

Surnames > Moll

...names, Abraham, Miguelito, Rafaela, Angelina, Sunta, Ernesto, or Maria Moll?....the surname was also Osorio, which would have been my grandmothers appellido. My email address is me@aol.com, but again, I am ...

Re: Gallegos Genealogy Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  mbenyehudah

Surnames > Gallegos

...TERRAZAS. It is possible that the Luis de Terrazas mentioned as the son of Francisco de Terrazas and Ana de Osorio is this Luis married to Pascuala de Rueda. While researching records related to the city of...

Re: OSORIO ANCESTORS Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  kwinvest

Surnames > Osorio

Hi Monica. My name is Cesar Augusto Osorio. It'll be great if you send me info about this. The only thing that I know for sure is that my grandpa's cousin was Miguel Angel Osorio also known as Porfirio Barba Jaco...

Majorcan/Jews in PR Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  sehamlewis

Majorcan surnames begining with G-P in FTDNA project at www.familytreedna.com/public/Mallorcan_Jews_PR

Re: AZCARATE & AROZARENA Posted on: 10 Oct 2010, by  nicubano

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

Ancestors of María-Mercedes Azcárate y Arozarena Generation No. 1 1. María-Mercedes Azcárate y Arozarena (Source: Francisco de Santa Cruz y Mallén, Historia de Familias C...

per page