Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRANTHAM" - 982 Messages

per page

Laurence BURNS and Rachel TRANTHAM Posted on: 26 Oct 2015, by  mdagenealogy

Surnames > Burns

...1750-1812, of SC and Maury County, TN. Came to the U.S. in 1764, port Charleston, SC. Married Rachel TRANTHAM. Known children are: George; Rachel and Lawrence/Laurence. Their son, George BURNS and Elizabeth ...

RE; GRANDMOTHER Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  JoyTrantham76

Surnames > Emily

...who might be able to help you, at least how you might find info. Please e-mail me at; jade@kna.to Joy Trantham

Re: Parham Bible Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Parham

Lisa, it seems indisputable that the information from the family Bible whose link you posted is that of my family. I just posted a message at the top of the board, before I saw you message. Thanks f...

Re: sidney lee and Grissom family of Piggott, Arkansas Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by Julie Grissom

Surnames > Grissom

...having the stamina to take yet one more in (= william and Luther's dad is Thomas B. Grissom m. Martha Trantham and Thomas's dad is James Henry Grissom m. Mary Martin. James is in the census and on the land re...

Re: MARY TRANTHAM b:4-16-1853 NC. Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by  WVTNC

Surnames > Trantham

...have not seen Mary's name in my data bank. My line came down through Jeptha Trantham's son John Marcus Trantham. The spelling is Buncombe Co. Here is an address that may help you.http://www.OBCGS.com Good ...

Parhams, Hills, Meadors: VA, TN Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Parham

...Joseph Meador had a daughter, Mary Elizabeth and a son, George. Mary Elizabeth Meador married William D. Trantham. This, I believe, was either in Williamson or Maury County, TN. William D. Trantham was born 2/16/1...

Trantham's Posted on: 06 May 1999, by  NevaMcGuire11

Surnames > Oliver

I'm looking for a John Trantham that married Jennie Warren. He was born in Ms. and she was born in Mo. They had 7 children in Fort Worth, Texas. Is this your John? Thanks for any help Neva in Oregon

Mary Oliver m Ira Trantham Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Oliver

I am seeking information on Mary Oliver m Ira Trantham, who had four children Susan, Jeff Wilson, and John Trentham/Trantham. She died in Dallas Texas in 1913 and buried at Oakland Cemetary. Her daughter Susan marr...

Re: sidney lee and Grissom family of Piggott, Arkansas Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by Elizabeth

Surnames > Grissom

Hi Michael: Wow! Another branch to the Grissom family tree! I would be interested in any info you may have on your branch. I will be more than happy to send you what I have. Have you gotten very ...

Re: sidney lee and Grissom family of Piggott, Arkansas Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by Elizabeth

Surnames > Grissom

Hi Julie! Remember me? My husband, Joe, is a great grandson of Luther Simpson. Do you have any information before Luther and William? I know I have some info but it has been so long I will need to...

Re: sidney lee and Grissom family of Piggott, Arkansas Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by julie grissom

Surnames > Grissom

...Leander and Luther Simpson: Thomas B. Grissom b.29 DEC 1849 in TN d. 22 AUG 1924 Clay Co. AR m. Martha M. Trantham (b.7 MAR 1848 Kershaw Co. SC d.10 JUL 1943 Clay Co. AR buried Williams Cemetery)on 15 DEC 18...

Re: William Isaac Trantham Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Michael Trantham

Surnames > Trantham

Hello Dianna, I do believe we are related. My ggrandfathers name was William Ivy Trantham from what I am told. He had 4 boys named in order: Floyd, Earl, Elsie, and Charles. Also had 4 daughters: Lillian, Wil...

L. D. Harrington, abt 1850, Sullivan Co MO Posted on: 28 Feb 1999, by Tammy Sharp

Surnames > Harrington

...1880. Family moved to Choctaw Nation Indian Territory around 1900. Husband: Harrington, L. D. Wife: Trantham, Matilda Supposedly had 5 children. Child: Harrington, Burch Buried: Fort Towson, Oklahoma Chi...

Nicholson/Trantham - NC Posted on: 06 Jan 1999, by Debbra A. Szymanski

Surnames > Nicholson

...the parents of Amelia NICHOLSON b. 1770, d. 1810 Rowan Co., NC. Amelia was the first wife of Martin TRANTHAM b. 1774 Weakley Co., TN, d. 1824 Davidson Co., NC. Martin and Amelia were married 6 Apr 1795 in Sal...

James Thomas LONG Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by Jim Long

Surnames > Long

Thanks Bev, Maybe someday we will be able to tie them together. I'll share anything I might get in the way of responses with you. Stay in touch, Jim Long

James Thomas LONG Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Jim Long

Surnames > Long

...document I have on him is his marriage license dated 1883 in Carroll Co., Arkansas to Elzettie Rebeca TRANTHAM. James moved back to Missouri where the first 5 children were born, then to Indian Territory wher...

Louise Dorrough Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  a_emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

Eagle Democrat 6 June 2001 Louise Dorrough Louise Trantham Dorrough, age 82, of Dermott, died Thursday, May 31, 2001, at Country Wood Manor Nursing Home in Monticello. Born April 13, 1919, in Warren she wa...

Herman Adams Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  a_emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...Adcock, Art Zieske and J. C. “Skeets” Adams. Honorary pallbearers were Baker Peebles, Bill Trantham and Larry Hargis.

Re: Pictures Posted on: 13 Dec 2001, by  DRickman9877

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

...married to a Rickman. HIs line is: Dr. William Rickman m. Nancy Ann Unknown Jesse Rickman 1770 m. Mary Trantham John Rickman1795 m Nancy Whittaker Wm. Riley Rickman m. Margaret Trantham John Carter Rickman m. Ann Ca...

Re: Tranthams in Colorado Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  ladyracer19

Surnames > Trantham

Hi, my husband is a Trantham and we live in Colorado. I have some information on his family, names only. Mayb there is a connection. My e-mail address is frantran@qwest.net. Thanks Fran

Jacob Wright (va.) b.1774 Nancy McMillen (ireland)b.1799 Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by Wanda Wright Diomedes

Surnames > Wright

Looking for info on Jacob and Nancy Wright who lived in Boonshill Tn. in Lincoln County. Jacob was among the early settlers to come to Boonshill. I am looking to find info on Jacob Wrights family wh...

Re: Delia Westbrook Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  cherylswords

Surnames > Westbrook

Your information on Delia Westbrook sounds like she is my grandmother. My mother is Belva Loggins Trantham Davis born and raised in Lobelville Tennessee. Would you mind sharing any information on the Westbr...

Re: Elizabeth Eppinger Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  drjcox

Surnames > Eppinger

I also am looking for the Trantham and Eppinger family data.

Re: John E. Trantham and Mary M. Grant Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by Patt Thomas

Surnames > Trantham

Jane, I tried to e-mail you after seeing your post, but don't know if you received it. Was great hearing all about Ernest Mother Josie. Would he happen to know where Joseph and Mary Grant Tranthem ...

William Davis & Josiphine Isabell Peterson family Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by  solyluna2000

Surnames > Davis

...Stanley, William Harold, Edith Velma, and Dean. Isabell was the daughter of John Joseph Peterson and Mary Trantham, my Great, Great, Grandparents. Send replies to Mark Peterson at; solyluna2000@aol.com

Update Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  ladyracer19

Surnames > Trantham

...have some information on my husbands family. I hope that someone will have a match. Lislie Jerome Trantham Grandfather Stella (Cutshall) Trantham Grandmother Lacy Father JD Ray Fay Juanita Geraldine Edi...

robert trantham and elizabeth shephard (sheppard) Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by  SandyMorrow

Surnames > Trantham

I am looking for any information on Robert Trantham who married a Elizabeth Shephard (Sheppard). They had many children, one of whom was James Alexander Trantham, my ggggreat grandfather. Need any and all possible le...

Re: Trantham Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by Connie Presler

Surnames > Trantham

CORRECTION. CALADONIA TENNESEE TRANTHAM SEGROVES was the daughter of NEEDHAM J. TRANTHAM and MARTHAA ELLEN GRILLS TRANTHAM.

Delayed Birth Certificates from Western NC Voyles Posted on: 24 Dec 2001, by John Alexander

Surnames > Voyles

...1919 Enoch A. VoylesJosephine Kirkland 3A 672 Edward C. 11 Nov 1917 A.D. VoylesLiza Trantham 2 578 Everett 22 Nov 1916 Ham VoylesAnnie Stowes 4 477 Fred 14 Apr 1913 ...

Trantham Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by Karen Fesler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pemiscot

Looking for information on my great-grandparents who died in Caruthersville in 1933 & 34: Lonnie Trantham and Eliza Plunk Trantham

Re: robert trantham and elizabeth shephard (sheppard) Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by Debra[Trantham]Pate

Surnames > Trantham

Dear Sandy How did you find out who James Alexander parents were .My sisters and I have been stuck there we came from William Jackson line Debra Trantham Pate

Re: robert trantham and elizabeth shephard (sheppard) Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by Debra Pate

Surnames > Trantham

...where William Married Adecia but not the certificate just the list someone got the certificate . Debra[Trantham]Pate dsp2224@aol.com Sandy do you have Wayne's E-mail address

Re: Marrige license or certificate Posted on: 17 Aug 2002, by Laura Denham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Henry

Found it! Trantham, Hyram to Nancy Key 15 Aug 1839-by Stephen Vancleave-J.P. A copy can be obtained by contacting the W.O. Inman Room in Paris Tn at www.angelfire.com/tn2/woinman or woinman@hotmail.com. Th...

Ira Trantham, 27th Ark. Inf Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by Bill Trantham

Topics > Military > Civil War > Arkansas > General

I am seeking information on Ira Trantham, 27th Arkansas Inf. He was from Green Forest, the son of Johnathan Trantham and Elizabeth Cunningham. He was survived by his wife, Mary Oliver.

MARY ELLEN TRANTHAM-JOHN BROWN Posted on: 22 Jul 2002, by  lajudge31

Surnames > Trantham

Mary Ellen Trantham who married a John Brown was my wife's grandmother on her mother Dora's side of the family. They were probably born in Hayward Co. NC and live there for some time. Their families may have...

James Alexander Trantham Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by Debra [Trantham] Pate

Surnames > Trantham

I am looking for the parents of James Alexander Trantham.We are decendents of his . William Jackson Trantham Ruben Anthony Trantham William Jackson Trantham Floys Arbia Trantham My brothers name is William Jackson Trantham I would appreciate any h...

Sisk>Alabama>Huntland, Franklin Co., TN Posted on: 09 May 2002, by  Carolyn Menge...

Surnames > Sisk

I'm searching for the parents and full names of the siblings of Virginia I. Sisk md. William Lindsey Pogue bet. 1900-1901 in Franklin Co., TN. I found she and her siblings listed on the 1900 Census f...

tranthams from north carolina Posted on: 17 May 2002, by  redhead37333

Surnames > Trantham

I am looking for information on sherman and Lydia Trantham or any tranthams from north carolina that I might link to my family. Thanks so much.

sherman trantham Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by  redhead37333

Surnames > Trantham

I am looking for any information on Sherman and Jeptha Trantham. Any help would be appreciated. I have hit a dead end on my research.

JOHN WASHINGTON TRANTHAM Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  J_COMMERS

Surnames > Trantham

JOHN TRANTHAM AND ELIZABETH CUNNINGHAM HAD A SON HENRY TRANTHAM BORN JAN 8,1830 IN LINCOLN CO, TN DIED CARROLL CO,AR.HE MARRIED EUNICE REED. JOHN AND EUNICE HAD TWO SONS JOHN WASHINGTON TRANTHAM AND HENRY TRANTHAM.LOOKING FOR INFORM...

Re: Thomas Trantham Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  Addie_Burgess

Surnames > Trantham

...came home you were no longer there. I am sorry this happened. I do have a lot of information on the Trantham family. Thomas Trantham was my grandfather in case you do not remember. If you are the same person please l...

Joseph Garrett/AR Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  @@nepayne@com...

Surnames > Garrett

Hi Betty, I tried to e-mail you directly, but your e-mail wouldn't receive me. I am really excited about communicating with you about your grandfather, Joseph William Garrett. I know from living famil...

Re: Garrett Family in Clay Co, AR Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  @@nepayne@com...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Clay

Shellie, I think our Garrett's are connected. Your grandpa & my great grandpa were brothers. I am in contact with your cousin Betty McDonald. We have been working on our combined genealogy. If you...

Re: Where Tranthams are buried Posted on: 14 Jun 2002, by Patt Thomas

Surnames > Trantham

...immediate family which my line changed the spelling to Tranthem. Are the parents of your Jeptha, Joseph Trantham and Mary Whitaker Trantham. I some how believe that my John E. (aka Joseph) born 1843/44 in North Carol...

Re: Thomas Trantham Posted on: 16 Apr 2002, by Patt

Surnames > Trantham

Tommie, Where was your Thomas Trantham from? My line comes from Polk, and Fannin County. And I'm sure from North Carolina as well. Patt

Thomas Trantham Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  Addie_Burgess

Surnames > Trantham

Thomas was my Grandfather and I have a lot of information on the Trantham family.I am interested in finding anyone who has researched the Trantham family. My e-mail addressis lburgess4@cs.com

Thomas Trantham Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  Addie_Burgess

Surnames > Trantham

Thomas was my Grandfather and I have a lot of information on the Trantham family.I am interested in finding anyone who has researched the Trantham family. My e-mail addressis lburgess4@cs.com

Re: robert trantham and elizabeth shephard (sheppard) Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by Debra Pate

Surnames > Trantham

Sandy I will send them in your E-mail Just write me a letter and I will send them that away .Please send me how your line goes and I will send you what we have . Deb Dsp2224@aol.com

Re: Jesse Trantham Posted on: 05 May 2002, by  cherylswords

Surnames > Trantham

Hi, My fathers name was Jessie Elvin Trantham his fathers name was Henry Lee Trantham fatherss name was Henry Lee, GF's name was Leander Gff was Lonzo B if we are related let me know. Siblings of Henry ...

Re: Bird Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  Poppingbug

Surnames > Trantham

I have information on Lawrence Bird Trantham and where the name Bird came from. Contact me at tpptc@bellsouth.net

per page