Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRANTHAM" - 982 Messages

per page

William Davis Josephine Peterson Posted on: 07 May 2001, by  solyluna2000

Surnames > Davis

...Harold, Dean, Stanley, and Edith Velma. Josephine is one of the children of John Joseph Peterson and Mary Trantham. Send emails to Mark Peterson at: solyluna2000@aol.com

Re: sidney lee and Grissom family of Piggott, Arkansas Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by Julie Grissom

Surnames > Grissom

...having the stamina to take yet one more in (= william and Luther's dad is Thomas B. Grissom m. Martha Trantham and Thomas's dad is James Henry Grissom m. Mary Martin. James is in the census and on the land re...

Trantham line Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  shielagarland...

Surnames > Trantham

...reply to Leah and would like to find out if you have more info than my family does. My father is Daniel Trantham whose father was Carrol Napoleon Trantham whose father was John Allen Trantham. My uncle Floyd swears that they...

James Thomas LONG Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by Jim Long

Surnames > Long

Thanks Bev, Maybe someday we will be able to tie them together. I'll share anything I might get in the way of responses with you. Stay in touch, Jim Long

James Thomas LONG Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Jim Long

Surnames > Long

...document I have on him is his marriage license dated 1883 in Carroll Co., Arkansas to Elzettie Rebeca TRANTHAM. James moved back to Missouri where the first 5 children were born, then to Indian Territory wher...

Re: Parham Bible Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Parham

Lisa, it seems indisputable that the information from the family Bible whose link you posted is that of my family. I just posted a message at the top of the board, before I saw you message. Thanks f...

RE; GRANDMOTHER Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  JoyTrantham76

Surnames > Emily

...who might be able to help you, at least how you might find info. Please e-mail me at; jade@kna.to Joy Trantham

Parhams, Hills, Meadors: VA, TN Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Parham

...Joseph Meador had a daughter, Mary Elizabeth and a son, George. Mary Elizabeth Meador married William D. Trantham. This, I believe, was either in Williamson or Maury County, TN. William D. Trantham was born 2/16/1...

Re: MARY TRANTHAM b:4-16-1853 NC. Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by  WVTNC

Surnames > Trantham

...have not seen Mary's name in my data bank. My line came down through Jeptha Trantham's son John Marcus Trantham. The spelling is Buncombe Co. Here is an address that may help you.http://www.OBCGS.com Good ...

Lindseys in Smith County and Kaufman County, Texas Posted on: 23 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Lindsay

...second wife. They had five children. Nora Elizabeth Fender was my grandmother, wife of William Ira Trantham, Sr.

Trantham's Posted on: 06 May 1999, by  NevaMcGuire11

Surnames > Oliver

I'm looking for a John Trantham that married Jennie Warren. He was born in Ms. and she was born in Mo. They had 7 children in Fort Worth, Texas. Is this your John? Thanks for any help Neva in Oregon

Mary Oliver m Ira Trantham Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Oliver

I am seeking information on Mary Oliver m Ira Trantham, who had four children Susan, Jeff Wilson, and John Trentham/Trantham. She died in Dallas Texas in 1913 and buried at Oakland Cemetary. Her daughter Susan marr...

Sarah Francis Beard Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  jajone5

Surnames > Beard

Looking for information on Sarah Beard or her husband Ely Sanford Trantham. The only information that I have about them is a child named Essie Trantham. Essie was born in Dardnell, Arkansas on 22 Oct 1911.

Arkansas Beards Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  jajone5

Surnames > Beard

...time. I think she was born in Arkansas but that is just speculation so far. She married Ely Sanford Trantham. Jason

Family history Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  sandymorrow40

Surnames > Trantham

...these days, but have the weekend off. will send a longer post them. Have found out that Carel Napoleon Trantham was buried with his head stone spelled Trentham. Any clue as to why? He is buried in Hugo Oklaho...

Patrick D. Gilchrist Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by Sandra Milton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

Looking for any financial or personal papers held by Patrick D. Gilchrist circa 1850-60. In particular, I am seeking an inventory of his agricultural assets or tax papers reporting the value of proper...

Patrick D. Gilchrist Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by Sandra Milton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

Looking for any financial or personal papers held by Patrick D. Gilchrist. In particular, I am seeking an inventory of his agricultural assets or tax papers reporting the value of property held by him...

Trentham Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by Anne

Surnames > Trantham

...Trentham England was named for them and Trentham Castle still receives tourists. Tranham as well as Trantham are spellings of the same family. Anne

Trantham Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by Russell Trantham

Surnames > Trantham

Sandra -- I have traced my Trantham line back to 1770 and tied to a James Zachary(Zac) Trantham born in about 1770 in North Carl. and this has been proved through census records as well as personal knowledge. I have ...

seeking family info Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by  novemberchild...

Surnames > Trantham

AM SEARCHING FOR POSSIBILE RELATIVES. MY FAMILY ORIGINATED IN NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND. SOME OF THEM SETTLED IN THE U.S. IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA AND ALSO NORTHERN NEW YORK. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATIO...

Photo of Mary Trantham and John Joseph Peterson Posted on: 07 May 2001, by  solyluna2000

Surnames > Trantham

...Gr, Gr, Grandparents were John Joseph Peterson(born Sept 3, 1851 in Knox County, Illinois) and Mary Trantham(born March or April 16, 1853 in Buncombe County, North Carolina). I can email any relatives any pho...

Mary Trantham John Joseph Peterson Posted on: 07 May 2001, by  solyluna2000

Surnames > Trantham

I don't know if there is a connection-My Great, Great, Grandfather John J. Peterson married a Mary Trantham who was born March or April 16, 1853 in Buncome County, North Carolina and died Jan 26, 1931 in Ever...

Trentham or Trantham? Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  sandymorrow40

Surnames > Trantham

So are we Trentham or Trantham? Which is correct? And Is James Alexander Trentham or Trantham. Could this be why we can't locate his parents? Sandy

Martin TRANTHAM Meltdown! Posted on: 06 Jul 2016, by  shipmanlinda1

Surnames > Trantham

...correct. What I do know for positively sure is that my great grandmother was the daughter of (a) Martin TRANTHAM. Her name was Parasada and she married Andrew Franklin Lawrence. They all lived in Denver, Carr...

Trantham vs Indians Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  sandymorrow40

Surnames > Trantham

The Trantham's are part indian. My Trantham roots are from the James Alexander Trantham line down thru his son, John Allen, then his son Carel Napoleon and his son Daniel Trantham, my father. According to all of these people...

John E. Trantham and Mary M. Grant Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by  PatriciaThoma...

Surnames > Trantham

Looking for anyone with any info about John E.(aka Joseph)Trantham born 1843/44 in North Carolina. Married Mary M. Grant of Buncombe County, North Carolina.They were married in Cherokee County after Mary's fa...

Laurence BURNS and Rachel TRANTHAM Posted on: 26 Oct 2015, by  mdagenealogy

Surnames > Burns

...1750-1812, of SC and Maury County, TN. Came to the U.S. in 1764, port Charleston, SC. Married Rachel TRANTHAM. Known children are: George; Rachel and Lawrence/Laurence. Their son, George BURNS and Elizabeth ...

Re: Pictures Posted on: 13 Dec 2001, by  DRickman9877

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

...married to a Rickman. HIs line is: Dr. William Rickman m. Nancy Ann Unknown Jesse Rickman 1770 m. Mary Trantham John Rickman1795 m Nancy Whittaker Wm. Riley Rickman m. Margaret Trantham John Carter Rickman m. Ann Ca...

Re: Thomas Trantham Posted on: 16 Apr 2002, by Patt

Surnames > Trantham

Tommie, Where was your Thomas Trantham from? My line comes from Polk, and Fannin County. And I'm sure from North Carolina as well. Patt

Thomas Trantham Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  Addie_Burgess

Surnames > Trantham

Thomas was my Grandfather and I have a lot of information on the Trantham family.I am interested in finding anyone who has researched the Trantham family. My e-mail addressis lburgess4@cs.com

Re: Tranthams in Colorado Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  ladyracer19

Surnames > Trantham

Hi, my husband is a Trantham and we live in Colorado. I have some information on his family, names only. Mayb there is a connection. My e-mail address is frantran@qwest.net. Thanks Fran

Re: robert trantham and elizabeth shephard (sheppard) Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by Debra Pate

Surnames > Trantham

Sandy I will send them in your E-mail Just write me a letter and I will send them that away .Please send me how your line goes and I will send you what we have . Deb Dsp2224@aol.com

Jacob Wright (va.) b.1774 Nancy McMillen (ireland)b.1799 Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by Wanda Wright Diomedes

Surnames > Wright

Looking for info on Jacob and Nancy Wright who lived in Boonshill Tn. in Lincoln County. Jacob was among the early settlers to come to Boonshill. I am looking to find info on Jacob Wrights family wh...

Thomas Trantham Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  Addie_Burgess

Surnames > Trantham

Thomas was my Grandfather and I have a lot of information on the Trantham family.I am interested in finding anyone who has researched the Trantham family. My e-mail addressis lburgess4@cs.com

Re: Jesse Trantham Posted on: 05 May 2002, by  cherylswords

Surnames > Trantham

Hi, My fathers name was Jessie Elvin Trantham his fathers name was Henry Lee Trantham fatherss name was Henry Lee, GF's name was Leander Gff was Lonzo B if we are related let me know. Siblings of Henry ...

Re: Delia Westbrook Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  cherylswords

Surnames > Westbrook

Your information on Delia Westbrook sounds like she is my grandmother. My mother is Belva Loggins Trantham Davis born and raised in Lobelville Tennessee. Would you mind sharing any information on the Westbr...

Re: Elizabeth Eppinger Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  drjcox

Surnames > Eppinger

I also am looking for the Trantham and Eppinger family data.

Re: Texas Trantham Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by  lburgess4_1

Surnames > Trantham

I am sure you are the son of Larry Trantham. If so let me know. I gave you a lot of information about the Trantham family before and now I have a lot more. Sam Trantham was youur Grandfather,right? Please let me hear from...

Re: Bird Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  Poppingbug

Surnames > Trantham

I have information on Lawrence Bird Trantham and where the name Bird came from. Contact me at tpptc@bellsouth.net

WILLIAM BROWN OF HAYWOOD, NC MARRIED ELIZABETH WILLIAMSON Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by  lajudge31

Surnames > Brown

Looking for information on either William Brown or his Wife Elizabeth Williamson. One of his sons..John Armstrong Brown married Mary Ellen Trantham.

Re: John E. Trantham and Mary M. Grant Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by Patt Thomas

Surnames > Trantham

Jane, I tried to e-mail you after seeing your post, but don't know if you received it. Was great hearing all about Ernest Mother Josie. Would he happen to know where Joseph and Mary Grant Tranthem ...

William Davis & Josiphine Isabell Peterson family Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by  solyluna2000

Surnames > Davis

...Stanley, William Harold, Edith Velma, and Dean. Isabell was the daughter of John Joseph Peterson and Mary Trantham, my Great, Great, Grandparents. Send replies to Mark Peterson at; solyluna2000@aol.com

Hollis and Clark Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  applepietoo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Cannon

I have that Nancy Hollis (d/o John and Mary Trantham-Hollis) married Watson Clark (b 1796 in NC d Cannon co.TN) I believe they had a child named Henry Clark who married Mary Poindexter. They had Watson Gentry Clark ...

Re: Fannie Minerva Trantham Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  lburgess4_1

Surnames > Trantham

I have information on Sarah Jane Mills and Thomas Trantham parents of Fannie Trantham. Contact me if you would like to get the information. Tommie[Trantham] Burgess

Re: James Alexander Trantham Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by  FParks3357

Surnames > Trantham

...found this out but the James that you have is my husbands great grandfather. His name was James Hancher Trantham and he married Penelope "Nep" Florence Lafollette on August 28, 1902. He is buried ...

Update Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  ladyracer19

Surnames > Trantham

...have some information on my husbands family. I hope that someone will have a match. Lislie Jerome Trantham Grandfather Stella (Cutshall) Trantham Grandmother Lacy Father JD Ray Fay Juanita Geraldine Edi...

Sarah Estes b. 1804 SC > Davidson Co., TN Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by  carolbowman85

Surnames > Estes

Page 431 506-506 TRANTHAM Amanda - 26 - F - TN Martin - 7 - M - TN Josephine - 5 - F - TN William - 3 - M - TN ESTES Sarah - 46 - F - SC William - 18 - M - Laborer - TN Benjamin - 11 - M - TN Elizabeth - 9 - ...

Re: Where Tranthams are buried Posted on: 10 Aug 2002, by  Poppingbug

Surnames > Trantham

I have Infromation on Leslie Jerome Trantham, Greeneville, Tennessee. Contact me at tpptc@bellsouth.net

Joseph Garrett/AR Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  @@nepayne@com...

Surnames > Garrett

Betty, I tried to e-mail you back, but something is wrong with your reception. I don't know if you have to add me to your list or what, but I desperately want to talk to you. I received your e-mail ok...

James Alexander Trantham b. 1820 in TN and d. in AR Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by  S_Nobles95

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Lincoln

Could someone help me find what Trantham families were in Lincoln Co, TN around the early 1800s? I am searching for the above ancestors parents. It is said in a book about the Trantham families that there were some...

per page