Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRANTHAM" - 969 Messages

per page

TRANTHAM John W and Nora J Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM John W and Nora J I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,261 cem...

TRANTHAM Roy V and Amy G Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Roy V and Amy G I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,261 cemet...

Re: James Alexander Trantham Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  cliffirma

Surnames > Trantham

Lee my name is Irma Semmler. My mother was Velma L. (Trantham) Stephens, daughter of Martin V. B. Trantham & Margaret (Maggie) Robinson. The father of Martin V. B. was John Allen Trantham, Sr. & his father was Jame...

Lightsey, Erie Elllice Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Erie Elllice Lightsey was born on October 20, 1927 in Mexia, TX to Erie and Mary Lightsey. He attended elementary school in the Point Enterprise Community and received his high school education in Mex...

Nanney Obituaries Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  dyancey1965

Surnames > Nanney

NANNEY, Annie Beth (WALLACE); 80; Forest City NC; Asheville C-T; 2000-7-6; wrabb NANNEY, Annie Beth (WALLACE); 80; Forest City NC; Shelby Star; 2000-7-6; wrabb NANNEY, Annie Louise (( )); 79; Nashvill...

TRANTAM, Ella Mae Hicks Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

TRANTHAM, ELLA MAE HICKS - age 86 of Sweetwater, TN died 1:00 PM, Thursday, June 4, 2009 at her home after a brief illness. She was a life long member of Forkner's Chapel Methodist Church. Preceded in death b...

TRANTHAM Roy L 1921-2000 Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Roy L 1921-2000 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,768 cem...

TRANTHAM Douglas Ray 1929-1945 Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Douglas Ray 1929-1945 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,76...

CARVER, Giles Allen Posted on: 16 Jun 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Brenda Silver Carver; four children, Fredia Cooper, Sue Anderson, Tommy Carver and wife Tracey, Karen Trantham and husband Ray; seven grandchildren, Jonathan Swafford, Crystal Swafford, Thomas Carver, Jerry C...

Wm. Dodds Evans - Searching for his 1st family - TN, KY, AR Posted on: 24 Jun 2009, by  DJEvans820

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Pulaski

I'm searching for my paternal grandfather, Wm. Dodds Evans, as it appears he had another family before he married my grandmother. Sad to say, none of us knew about his previous family. The first we he...

Wm. Dodds Evans - Searching for his 1st family - TN, KY, AR Posted on: 24 Jun 2009, by  DJEvans820

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

I'm searching for my paternal grandfather, Wm. Dodds Evans, as it appears he had another family before he married my grandmother. Sad to say, none of us knew about his previous family. The first we he...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

Surnames > Evans

RUSSELL Betty R TRANTHAM 1927-1999 Posted on: 06 Jul 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Trantham

RUSSELL Betty R TRANTHAM 1927-1999 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of th...

RUSSELL Betty R TRANTHAM 1927-1999 Posted on: 13 Jul 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Russell

RUSSELL Betty R TRANTHAM 1927-1999 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of th...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Pulaski

Re: Tranthem,John born 1869 Tennessee Posted on: 12 Aug 2009, by  missjaydey

Surnames > Tranthem

...General(i think) in the English army and that as there was already a General Smith he changed his name to Trantham. Then later on down the line, my actual great great grandfather disowned his family after a d...

LIPE, Ruth (Britton) Posted on: 19 Aug 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Creek Baptist Church. Surviving are her son, Gary Lipe and wife Donna of Candler; her daughter, Gail Trantham and husband Don of Candler; two sisters, Ellen Martin of Leicester and Neeta Adkins of West Ashevi...

Re: Mary D. Jane Mitchell born abt 1874 Posted on: 23 Aug 2009, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cameron

The below website has Texas death certificates 1890 - 1976. Alabama Statewide Deaths 1908 - 1974. Not finding a match for Mary D Jane Mitchell in Texas death certificates. - I am not related http://...

Re: Looking for info on Thomas Joseph Trantham Posted on: 12 Sep 2009, by  lindahanor

Surnames > Trantham

Eion, I may have known your father James H Trantham when he was about 15 through 19 or so. I'm not sure if it is the same guy but if so I think I have pictures of him during the time I knew him. Did he live i...

Looking for Information on Cynthia Trantham, Nancy and Linnie. Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  sherikay2

Surnames > Trantham

Cynthia Trantham was married - had Nancy Trantham married Thomas A Brockman. Linnie (poss Melinda) married Charles A Brockman. I am trying to find out Cynthia's parents and if they are native American Indian. Our ...

Re: TRANTHAM/TRENTHAM Posted on: 16 Sep 2009, by  tim39morgan

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > North Carolina Reunions

we are having our yearly trantham reunion on sept 19,2009 at the old fines creek elementary school in haywood county.i am a trantham on my mother side..she was born and raised in canton,nc.we are living in macon coun...

Re: Looking for Information on Cynthia Trantham, Nancy and Linnie. Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  SandyMorrow

Surnames > Trantham

...I have been working on your line. Please e-mail me as I have some info and questions for you. Sandy Trantham Morrow armw1@earthlink.net

Re: Looking for Information on Cynthia Trantham, Nancy and Linnie. Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  sherikay2

Surnames > Trantham

Hi Sandy, I have been trying to find out the Trantham line with our Brockman family. Nancy Trantham married Thomas A Brockman. Linnie J Trantham married Charles A Brockman. We think Nancy and Linnie were sisters. Also, we ...

Re: RUSSELL Betty R TRANTHAM 1927-1999 Posted on: 27 Sep 2009, by  Judy Steudeme...

Surnames > Trantham

this is my mother's gravestone. Sheis the daughter of Roy vickery Trantham and Amy Grace (Black) Trantham. Born and lived all her life in Fort Worth Texas. Married Otis S. Russell June 15 1946 in Fort Worth. Had 3 ch...

Re: TRANTHAM Douglas Ray 1929-1945 Posted on: 27 Sep 2009, by  Judy Steudeme...

Surnames > Trantham

Parents-Roy Vickery Trantham Mother- Amy Grace Trantham born in Fort Worth Texas. Siblings-Roy Lorimer Trantham,Margie Elaine Trantham-Tobey,Raymond Trantham,Betty Ruth Trantham-Russell,Douglas Trantham,Nancy Grace Trantham,Jackie Lee Trantham.

1915 Baylor students and faculty Posted on: 31 Oct 2009, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > McLennan

1915 Round-Up, Yearbook of Baylor University, Waco, Texas The following students and faculty from Baylor University are pictured in the 1915 Round-Up. They are listed in order of family name, given n...

Lavern TRANTHAM Posted on: 09 Nov 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

TRANTHAM, Lavern "Vern" Delton, MI Lavern C. Trantham, age 58, died at Borgess Medical Center on September 20, 2009. Vern was born on February 5, 1951, in Hastings, MI, to Othnel and Ellen (Lantz) Trantham. He grew...

1929 Ranger High School students & faculty Posted on: 27 Nov 2009, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Eastland

1929 Ranger, Yearbook of Ranger High School, Ranger, Texas The following students and faculty from Ranger High School are pictured in the 1929 Ranger. They are listed in order of family name, given ...

TRANTHAM Margaret L 1898-1988 Posted on: 02 Dec 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Margaret L 1898-1988 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal ...

TRANTHAM Henry A 1896-1974 Posted on: 02 Dec 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Henry A 1896-1974 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal reco...

TRANTHAM Billy Connie and Helen M Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Billy Connie and Helen M I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your pers...

Judy C. Gardner Sizemore Obit Posted on: 06 Feb 2010, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Jackson

...January 27, 2010. Born in Jackson Co, she was the daughter of the late William Burt Webb and Mamie Trantham Webb. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her first husband, James Gardner a...

Rockingham Obits Posted on: 08 Feb 2010, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rockingham

(names listed in obits) Judy Gibson Bowles Jeannine Cooke Caviness James W. Claybrooks William Edward Cochran Lavern Cole Harry Dalton (Death Notice) Mary Lucille Knick Edelen Marjorie Hill Fayne Roy...

Murder of Maj. James MILLER of Chesterfield Co, SC by SHERMAN’S army--more articles Posted on: 16 Feb 2010, by  Julie Hampton

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Lancaster

Tuesday, May 2, 1905, THE MONROE JOURNAL (Union County, N.C.) -The recent death of Maj. B F. MILLER of Lancaster, formerly of Chesterfield, calls to mind one of the many unjustifiable atrocities commi...

Re: Looking for info on Thomas Joseph Trantham Posted on: 03 Mar 2010, by  Premomommy

Surnames > Trantham

I am Eion's sister, also looking for Thomas Joseph Trantham. I think that maybe the same one, as I know our fathers family is from NC. Anymore information you have would wonderful!!! Did he remarry after M...

TRANTHAM 1 O P Bum 1904-1976 Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM 1 O P Bum 1904-1976 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal ...

TRANTHAM 1 A Edith 1916-1982 Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM 1 A Edith 1916-1982 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal r...

TRANTHAM Ethel H 1892-1984 Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Ethel H 1892-1984 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal r...

TRANTHAM, JAMES HASQUE Posted on: 25 May 2010, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Ocala - James Hasque Trantham, 79, of Ocala, FL, died Saturday, May 15, 2010. He was born May 20, 1930 in New Edinburg, AR. He moved here in 1999 from Center Barnstead, NH. Mr. Trantham was a retired chief petty offi...

Re: Thompson family in Navarro Co Posted on: 15 Jun 2010, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Navarro

I am not related. This may be your lead. I believe "E" James had a brother named Martin J Thompson b. AL abt 1844 who remained in MS. This family was already in MS by 1850. E James Tho...

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 20 Jun 2010, by  mqt54

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

I'm married to Jimmy L Trantham. Onus was his father(deceased) and his mother Betty Louise Trantham. Betty's maiden name was Harris. Jimmy has a sister Shirley Schoenfeldt,who lives in Topeka, Kansas and a brother Ra...

Re: Hiliard Horton of South Carolina Posted on: 22 Jun 2010, by  gaframer

Surnames > Horton

...in Lancaster Co, SC: Henry E b 1851 Rebecca b 1853 Wesley Mc b 1856 Laura T b 3 Mar 1859 m Benjamin Trantham Truesdale Louisa b 1861 James b 1863 Harriett b 1865 It appears that Wesley and Harriett have both ...

1925 students and faculty at Abilene High School Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  drbrownlee

Topics > Research Resources > Yearbooks & Annuals > General

1925 Flashlight, Yearbook of Abilene High School, Abilene, Texas The following students and faculty from Abilene High School are pictured in the 1925 Flashlight. They are listed in order of family na...

Re: John Evans Posted on: 15 Jul 2010, by  DJEvans820

Surnames > Evans

...around 1910'ish I believe. Here's the family: Thomas J Evans (B: 1849 // D: ??) Married: Alice L Trantham (B: 1859 // D: 1928) Children: Wallace (B: 1880 // D: ??) Benjamin Franklin (B: 1882 // D: ??) ...

Looking for EVANS family from ASHBY DE LA ZOUCHE Posted on: 15 Aug 2010, by  Dom_Bolton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Leicestershire > General

...trying to track down the family of Elsie Evans, B. Abt 1905 in Ashby De La Zouche. M. Frederick Lewis Trantham 4 April 1927 probably in Mansfield, Derbyshire. I can't find any records for her, anyone know any...

Re: Henry Trantham Posted on: 04 Sep 2010, by  annatrantham

Surnames > Trantham

...repying to your 2008 post this is the first time I saw it. The answer to your question is yes Willie D. trantham is the person you are asking about. Is he a member of your family? Willie is my husbands great ...

TRANTHAM Donald R honor our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 62W Posted on: 11 Sep 2010, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Trantham

TRANTHAM Donald R honor our hero who died in Vietnam - Wall section 62W Honor our Vets. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free ...

Re: tranthams from north carolina Posted on: 13 Sep 2010, by  raspberryswyr...

Surnames > Trantham

My grandfather was Sherman Lucius Trantham Sr. My dad was Jr. and I'm Sherman Lucius Trantham III. My father and grandfather both lived in the Polk Co./Rutherfordton area.

Obit lookup for James Alexander Trantham Posted on: 03 Oct 2010, by  shielagarland...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Family History Association (AFHA)

I am looking for an obituary for my gggrandfather James Alexander Trantham who died around 1895 in Drew Co., AR. He was married to Mary Ann. Any information about his parents would be greatly appreciated.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions