Search the Boards

Search Results for "filip" - 988 Messages

per page

Re: Phillip Glad & Mary Kausek (Filip Jakov Glad) Posted on: 30 Apr 2009, by  John Stefanac

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

Filip Jakov Glad was born 30 Apr 1887 to Ivan Glad and Ivana Sraglj Ivan was born abt 1856 and Ivana was born 12 May 1861. They were married on 27 Jul 1884 Ivan's parents are Juraj Glad & Ana Mufic I...

lamm Posted on: 09 May 2009, by  lammtommy

Surnames > Lamm

looking for descendants of filip lamm born 1795 in moravia.some of his children,pinkas,marcus emmanuel,juli,janos.most ended up in geyrok,surany,vrable,nitre all in now part of slovakia. thanks.

St. Joseph Church Records, Summerhill Twp. Posted on: 13 May 2009, by  raf1227

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...were destroyed. Where would I find any remaining records? Searching for records for Joseph Phillips (Filip) who came to Cambria County around 1905 and died there in 1933.

Re: Still need help in Chagor / Chahor Posted on: 05 Jun 2009, by  crsh_1

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Chernivetska

...to am looking for info on Lazar's parents as I have noting for them. I gather by your message that Filip Kassian and Anna Cynlawk are the parents of Theodor, Lazar & Nick?

Re: Still need help in Chagor / Chahor Posted on: 05 Jun 2009, by  Bradley Kassi...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Chernivetska

Thank you for taking the time to answer this post. Yes the parents of the three kids are Filip Kassian, and Anna Cynlawk. I have the records scanned on my computer. I would be more than happy to share with...

Re: Novotny Posted on: 19 Jun 2009, by  CRybin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Valley

Did you find her on the register for the St. Wenceslaus Cemetery in Spillville, Iowa or in Geranium, Valley, Nebraska? Would like to obtain the info you have on Frank Novotny's children. My email is...

Re: Kowalczyks from Uscie Ruskie Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  ZBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

Kowalezyk, Pelahia Uscie Ruski, Austria 17 1894 1911 Kowalczik, Filip Uscieruskie 18 1887 1905 Kowalczyk, Barbara Uscieruskie 25 1879 1904 Kowalczyk, Lucya Uscieruskie 1 1903 1904 Kowalczy...

Re: SURNAMES Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  Filip_Froncza...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

I'm researching Wronski/Bergos/Wroncberg. If you know anything about them, please let me know :-) Filip

Re: Svinth Family Posted on: 12 Jul 2009, by  dsp12339

Surnames > Svinth

The name you are looking for is Christen Christensen. He is also my ancestor, as my grandfather was Filip Svinth. I have quite a bit of information if you would like to contact me. jandgemard1@msn.com.

Re: Charles Gifford born about 1825 Posted on: 19 Jul 2009, by  JOBaouab

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Your Charles (probably Karl/Carl in Sweden) most likely left, as suggested earlier, using his patronymic name and only later changed to Gifford. On the other hand, I played around with the Emibas CD,...

John (Janos) Phillips b. 1879 Hungary d. 1957 Oregon Posted on: 20 Jul 2009, by  woolner3006

Surnames > Phillips

Looking for additional information on John Phillips (Janos Filip) b. 1879 Arad(?), Hungary; d. 1957 Portland, OR. Married Magdalena Kaufman abt 1901 in Hungary (Budapest?). Came to U.S. 1907, lived most...

Re: Nieuwmarkt Roeselare Posted on: 02 Aug 2009, by  filipbommarez

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

Philip, Stam jij af van de "Krakerkies"? Ik schrijf een boek over de Nieuwmarkt. Mvg, filip.bommarez@telenet.be

Anna Mary (Gadek) Hish Filip Posted on: 05 Aug 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Anna Filip Visitation: Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:30 AM until 11:30 AM Service: Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:00 PM St. Stanislaus Kostka Church 25 Hoosac Street Adams, MA 01220 Mrs. Anna Mary (Gadek) H...

IRENE THERESA WOJTKOWSKI Posted on: 06 Aug 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...where she had resided since December 2005. Born in Adams, July 5, 1931, a daughter of Albert and Sophie Filip Zajchowski, she was educated in Adams and Pittsfield schools and was very athletic in high scho...

Mertlova, Irena Posted on: 06 Aug 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Martina Havova and husband Ivan; four grandchildren, Martina McDowell, Petra Moore and husband Larry, Filip Hava, Irena Bulickova and husband Peter; two great grandchildren, Taylor and Blake Moore and her ...

Rufenach Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by  donross45

Surnames > Rufenach

I am looking for Filip RUFENACH (b. between 1785 and 1805) m. to Ewa Honadyl (or Hanadyl, Koyabyl, Khonadyl, or Hahuadyl, spelling is unclear). Children include Andrew, Johan (born June 4, 1826), Gustav, a...

Need help for Kassian Surname Posted on: 21 Aug 2009, by  Bradley Kassi...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

I am trying to trace the ancestry of my 3x great grandfather Filip Kassian, and my 3x great grandmother Anna Cynlawk. I do not have any information on them and would appreciate any help in this endevour. T...

Re: Sokolowski/Sokolovsky Posted on: 23 Aug 2009, by  anekumena

Surnames > Sokolowski

...to Maria Maria was a Maria? (not Maryanna for example?) Mildred is very rare name in Poland Philip - Filip I have still too little information. Here are minimum 3-4 villages in Poland named GUMOWO 1. G...

Filip family in NE Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Bob Phillips

Surnames > Filip

Looking for any FILIP who emigrated from Bohemia, Czechoslovakia to Nebraska in the late 1800s. Possible sibling, Frank Filip who remained in the NYC area. His parents were Dominik Filip and Frantiska Svobodova.

Re: Swedish genealogist Bo Arnberg from Stockholm, Sweden Posted on: 08 Sep 2009, by  musicd1960

...1897-1933 4 Ester Beata 1900-1927 m. Hakansson (dot on the a) 5 Ingeborg Theres 1903- ? m. Nilsson 6 Filip 1905-1970 7 Lina Wilhelmina 1909-1971 m. Salders (dot on the a) 8 Per Algot 1909-1927 9 Olof 19...

Re: Polish marriage project Posted on: 23 Oct 2009, by  JDupon85

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

...Mierzejewska, daughter of Onufre M and Alexandra Gara,ca, 40 Essex, 20 19-Jun-12 Felix Hiczewski, son of Filip H and Franciszka Monczewska, 362 8th, 31 m. Vanda Iwanowska, daughter of Antoni I and Antonin...

Re: PIETRKIEWICZ Posted on: 25 Oct 2009, by  JTR96

Surnames > Pietrkiewicz

...were Anastasius Pietrkiewicz and his mother was Apolonia Zalewska. His wifes name was S. Mary Peters (Filip) If you have any information that we are related please let me know. I hope that we may be relate...

Re: Ferbers in Wisconsin Posted on: 03 Dec 2009, by  bergiverson

Surnames > Ferber

...again at your information and I wonder if you have 2 families mixed together. 1. Phillips father was Filip Ferber and his mother was Elisabeth Hock who died in Krndija Camp in 1946 in Yugoslavia.Filip came t...

Re: Gotebotrg Sweden Ernhard or Erhard Sjostrom Posted on: 14 Dec 2009, by  ellenhell

Surnames > Sjostrom

...Sjöström, f. 1848 i Norrköping, Mekanikus Karolina Fredrika, f. 1854 i Löberöd Danm. Karl Filip Ernhard, f. 1880 i Nyköping Kristen Albert Ernhard, f. 1883 i Nyköping ...

Re: Surname: Mika Posted on: 10 Jan 2010, by  Carolyn Finni...

Surnames > Mika

...working on Mika genealogy. All of my Mika's settled in the St. Louis, MO area. Other names are Beran, Filip, Matejka. I won't write much as I will wait and see if you are still there. Are you the Robert Mi...

Re: Hoza family Posted on: 10 Jan 2010, by  Carolyn Finni...

Surnames > Hoza

Hi Jan Filip, I am wondering if you are still out there. I have several Filip's in my family tree and one is actually Jan Filip(Philip) born about 1811 and came to US in 1850's and settled in the St. Louis, Mis...

Pomorzany, Zloczów, Galizien, Austria Posted on: 13 Jan 2010, by  nicklad

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Lvivska

Filip (Philip) LADANIWSKYJ was born Pomorzany, Zloczów, Galizien, Austria, Mikolaj (Nicholas) LADANIWSKYJ Hrynko (Henry) LADANIWSKYJ Nastastia LADANIWSKYJ Elijasz LADANIWSKYJ Wladyslaw [Walter] LADAN...

Re: looking for pikula relations Posted on: 13 Jan 2010, by  kolia26

Surnames > Pikula

...trough Poland or Italy? not sure, that was in war times. Pikula Ivan had brother name Pikula Pilip (Filip) i still remember him he use to bring me candies when i was a little boy, he pass away in 1980's...

Looking for info. on Filipp and Veronica Baran, Baron, or Baren Posted on: 15 Jan 2010, by  Charlottetayl...

Surnames > Baran

...and 1893, when they became naturalized citizens. His name was Filipp Baron (other possible spellings: Filip, or Phillip; Barron, or Baran, or Baren."). His wife? was Veronica Baron (could also be Ve...

Re: Looking for info. on Filipp and Veronica Baran, Baron, or Baren Posted on: 17 Jan 2010, by  Leland Warzal...

Surnames > Baran

...indicated as well (Verulko, Liptak, Antek, Poinchas, etc), any of which might have been americanized to Filip. Now my family lived in Illinois, Wisconisn and Ontario. However among my parents things was t...

Re: Emisjö/Emishöhus Posted on: 21 Jan 2010, by  JOBaouab

I don't see him on Emisjö with the information you provided. I suppose this is the person you are seeking. 1880 Swedish Census: http://www.svar.ra.se (subscription site) Homeparish: Adolf Fr...

Re: Fillipi's from Teleci, Kadlec from Spelkov Posted on: 23 Jan 2010, by  alpachino100

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > Vychodecesky

I just learned that I have ancestors from Telici named Filipi.Filip Filipi(1784-1868)Nr.79.Father of Josef Alzbeta,Filip,Antonin.Filip had 3 children, one was Josefa who married Josef Kadlec from Spelkov.They came t...

Re: Fillipi's from Teleci, Kadlec from Spelkov Posted on: 02 Feb 2010, by  alpachino100

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > Vychodecesky

...grandfather Antonin B. 1821. She also crossed in 1888, she was married at that time. But her father was Filip born 1818.Telica Nr 164. It is a surprise to me but as Josefa Filipi born 1849 is my gg grandma...

Re: culic family history Posted on: 11 Feb 2010, by  maureenculic1...

Surnames > Culic

...from Nova Sella Split Croatia and I think that is as far as they when except for two brothers Ivan and Filip who came to Australia Maureen Culic Australia

Re: Risø, Troms, Norway Posted on: 03 Mar 2010, by  Kirsten Katha...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Troms

...send me an e-mail. I can help you find out more about you Grandpa Jacobsen. I assume your Grandpa was Filip (Philip) Bernhard Jacobsen? Have you ever been to Tromsø? I hope to hear from you soon, an...

DOD for Bengt Alfred ULLNER and family Posted on: 10 Mar 2010, by  jbreadw

...Fanny Stella McHarg (HODGES) Ullner, and their two boys all died in Sweden. Bengt and his children, Carl Filip ULLNER and Olof Engelbreckt ULLNER are found in the Sweden, Births from the Swedish Death Inde...

Re: Mysliwy / Mysliwa Posted on: 25 Mar 2010, by  mjdall

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Malopolskie

Hi, Not sure if you were questioning the spellings of first or last names (or both) in your query. In Polish, surnames have different endings for males and females. Mysliwy would be the masculine v...

Re: Anders Larson 1842-1926 Posted on: 25 Mar 2010, by  JOBaouab

...to Amerika Source: Rotemansarkivet, häfte 22499, s. 4 Post 1076329 Larsson, Johan Laurentius Filip Unmarried man b. 4/30/1883 in Jakob, Stockholms stad (Uppland) Emigrated 4/10/1900 from Lilla Ho...

Re: Richard BASTIAN Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  macchiato2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

...Michigan and the Red Jacket Mine area. I was wondering Who Violet Married?? I have several sons.. Filip, Jonas, Oto, or David of the Father Svante Stenson dot

Re: Moyolin, anyone? Any ideas on "B+M"? Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  Syram42

...Church marriage records in Brooklyn would include baptismal parish for Emilia. Birthplace of Philip/Filip Ingram is right on target. His ship manifest; arrival 1906: http://www.ellisisland.org/search/ship...

Re: Moyolin, anyone? Any ideas on "B+M"? Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  bing1804

...point about where to find the naturalization forms. And, yes, Emelia's maiden name was also Ingram. Filip and Emelia's fathers were brothers, so they were cousins. I haven't come across her ship manifest...

Re: Magdan/Majdan Posted on: 28 Mar 2010, by  Syram42

Note that 'Milka' and Irena were going to husband and father Filip in 1913; closest relative in Poland was Milka's father Antoni; manifest says Irena was b. Brooklyn. http://www.ellisisland.org/search/ship...

Descendants of Stanislaw Wasilewski & wife Anna nee Borkowska Posted on: 28 Mar 2010, by  VSchwartz9519

Surnames > Wasilewski

...Tadeusz J. "Theodore" Wasilewski ca 1929 - Anna had a sister named Stefania, who married Filip Kaminski. My cousins and I are also looking for their family: Descendants of Filip Kaminski 1 Filip Kamin...

Wasilewski - Kaminski - Borkowski - Karwowski Posted on: 28 Mar 2010, by  VSchwartz9519

Surnames > Suwalki

...Tadeusz J. "Theodore" Wasilewski ca 1929 - Anna had a sister named Stefania, who married Filip Kaminski. My cousins and I are also looking for their family: Descendants of Filip Kaminski 1 Filip Kamin...

Re: Barta Ancestors Search Posted on: 03 Apr 2010, by  alexalgebarta

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

Hello in looking online for my heritage tree I realize you our my relative. My father's name was Alex Filip Barta who is George Barta's son who is the oldest son of Vaclav and Elizabeth (Maresh) Barta. G...

Re: Baron/Baran/Beran, Rozac/Rosac/Rozack, Filiops/Fillips/Phillips Posted on: 08 Apr 2010, by  ZlaticaBeca

Surnames > Chura

...http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/baron.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/beran.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/filip.html http://maxpages.com/poland

Re: Tom STEFANOVICH & Josephine CREBECH Posted on: 24 Apr 2010, by  Robert Jerin

...time of WW II. Note that on Tomo's ship manifest his destination was Stambaugh MI to his Step Father Filip LEMBERG Also over his occupation column is a series of numbers from 1937 beginning with 11, whic...

Re: Tom STEFANOVICH & Josephine CREBECH Posted on: 24 Apr 2010, by  Robert Jerin

In re to Filip LEMBERG shown on Tomo's manifest as his "step father" I find this man listed in the 1910 Stambaugh, Iron, Michigan cenus living as a boarder Name Age John Petter 30 Mary Petter...

Attempting to link Chicago, IL Soukal/Drahos with Cedar Rapid, IA Soukal/Drahos Posted on: 01 May 2010, by  Karel Soukal

Surnames > Drahos

...Rapids, IA Between 1905-1908 Anna (Annie) Soukal marries Florian (Fred) Drahos b.1883 Fred is the son of Filip (Phillip) Drahos 10 Jun 1897 - Filip (Phillip), wife Katerina (Katie), and children Frantisek (Fran...

Czech Pioneers of the Southwest Posted on: 05 May 2010, by  cheryl smith

Surnames > Foyt

...Great Grandparents were from Czechoslovakia. Not sure when (prior to 1894) My Great Grandfather (Josef Filip/Joseph Phillips)came over. My Great Grandmother (Anna Ondra) came in 1894 from Jindrichov, Mor...

per page