Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "filip" - 1,037 Messages

per page

Re: Kurpiel Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by Françoise JONET

Surnames > Bielen

I live in Belgium and I am looking for family related to my maternal great-grandfather Filip Habak. He came to live in Belgium during the second half of the 19th centhury. I only know that he came from M...

Re: Stephany R. Kurek-ohio(relative of Donald A.Kurek Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  meanma51

Surnames > Kurek

I am looking for relatives of Franciszka Kurek. She married Filip Gross and had 8 children. She is my maternal grandmother. No one in our family remembers where she was from, or who her parents were, or...

Re: FRANCETIC from Samobor, Croatia Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by  ggerda

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

Took another look at your message. Possibly Filcek changed Filip to William, because it has some similarities. It could then be shortened to Vilcek?

Re: Filipowski, Herschel Posted on: 12 Sep 2001, by John Phillips

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

...his father being born around the turn of the century. I do know for sure the name was changed from Filip to Phillips. Still researing to see if or when the name ws changed from Filiowoski to Filip. Don't know...

Karl Beck Posted on: 24 May 1999, by  janicemerc

Surnames > Beck

I am searching for information on Karl Filip Beck. He was born in Karskolga,Varmland,Sweden on December 24, 1867. Immigrated to the United States in 1888. Married Hannah Anderson b. April 30,1866 in Karsko...

DRASCHER, George, born 1831 Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  petsalonbydal...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...of Zion Lutheran and Reformed Church, West Brunwick Twp., Schuylkill County, Pa. Baptism Parents - Filip Drascher and Elizabeth Child - George Born- 6 Apr 1831 Bap. - 22 May 1831 Sponsors - Matthew Maier ...

Re: ZGARBA Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  makz3d

Surnames > Zgabay

...state. Wondering if they would be Texas and maybe Caldwell or Burleson Co. I have a LOUISE (ALOISE) FILIP ZGARBA DUBCAK. Her first husband was JOE ZGARBA. I don't know when JOE ZGARBA died. They had t...

Re: FRANCETIC from Samobor, Croatia Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by  ggerda

Filcek is a diminutive of the name Filip- Eng. equivalent: Philip

Re: Akerhielm of Margrethelund Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by  gotland621

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...County: Gotland Parish: Västergarn Place: Hamngården Father: "Friherre" baron . Filip Fritjof Vilhelm Åkerhjelm Mother: Catrina Svebilius, 36 years old source: The birth records V...

BOHACZ, GOLINSKI, RUSIN Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  Kandrolj

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

I just found relatives in Kupel, Russia (Poland?) (Ukraine?) and was wondering if SKS was doing research on them also. Here is the information. 13 Apr 1912 Piotr BOHACZ (shoemaker) (father was Nester...

BOHACZ, GOLINSKI, RUSIN 1912 Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  Kandrolj

I just found relatives in Kupel, Russia (Poland?) (Ukraine?) and was wondering if SKS was doing research on them also. Here is the information. 13 Apr 1912 Piotr BOHACZ (shoemaker) (father was Nester...

ZGARBA and ZGABY Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  makz3d

Surnames > Zgabay

In my previous message I stated that LOUISE FILIP married a JOE ZGARBA. The date was June 6 1881. I just realized I didn't include in my message that LOUISE FILIP ZGARBA DUBCAK's daughter Mary married LOUIS ZG...

Re: Plasek family Posted on: 26 Sep 2001, by  makz3d

Surnames > Stuckey

...Christina? I have a gr aunt Christina Plasek whose husband was Frank in LaMarque Tx. She was Christina Filip and the sister of my grandmother Annie Filip Dlabay. Is your husband's mother's name Norma? If so...

Wilhelm Parr & Selma Link: West Galacia Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by Paul Ronald Parr

Surnames > Parr

...Poland) and is now L’viv, Ukraine. He was listed as a Farmer by occupation. I know he had a brother named Filip (Philip) Parr also from the same place. Two years later in 1929 his wife and four children i...

Re: Akerhielm of Margrethelund Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by Donald W. Carlson

...Ättartavlor by Elgenstierna states the following: Samuel Albert Vollrat Åkerhielm son of (Filip Fritiof Vilhelm), born 15 May 1843 in Fårösund on Gotland. Emigrated to Chicago. Marrie...

Re: Vymola / Wymola cites Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by  makz3d

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Brazos

Bill, Thank you for the information. We have just found out our DLABAJA ancestors first settled in Bryan when they came to Texas. Are the complete articles or just abstracts of the newspaper refere...

Re: Akerhielm of Margrethelund Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by DonaldCarlson66

...Samuel Albert Vollrat Åkerhielm af Margretelund was born in Fårö in Gotland county, son Filip Frithiof Vilhelm Åkerhielm af Margretelund, customs inspector, and Catherine Svebilius. He ...

Joseph Baldovsky Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Maureen

Surnames > Baldovski

...came to the US (year unknown). He died in 1973 in Swoyersville, PA. He was married twice. First to Mary Filip (born and died in US - died in 1945) then to Agnes. His father was also Joseph Baldovsky. He ...

Re: Josip & Josipa Gasparac Cop/Chopp; Lokve Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  pchopp

I believe my great-grandfather and grandfather were from Lokve. Grandfathers name was Filip, born may 1 1886. Great-grandfather Josip Cop, March 8 1858. Great-grandmother was Josipa Gasparac, born March ...

Re: Tylmanowo, Galicia, Austria Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  Europe86

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

...think it refers to the small town of Tylmanowa, which is now part of Poland. My grandfather's name is Filip Ziemianek and that is where he comes from. It is located south-west of Krakow (Cracow) and the ne...

Research Surnames of Filip/Sanocki Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  POLOCK

Surnames > Koval

Hello Dawn, I read your message regarding Karol Filip and i'm not sure if we are the same family or not, but here is what i have. I am researching my grandfather Wincenty Filip and Grandmother Stefania (Sanocki...

Re: Emigrant CD Look up please...others please read. Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by Johan

Elin Wallin, age 34, Huskvarna, Småland. Born in Hakarp, Småland. Sven Wallin, age 8, Huskvarna. Born in Stockholm. Emigrated through Gothenburg port 30 October 1925, destination Chicago. S...

Re: KARDASZ, Maria (1923)-2001 Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by  cwestfa

...looking for Kardasz family born in Poland or Ukraine, there was a Konrad and Katrazyna who had children Filip, Jan (who married a Maria in 1920), Olga and Bruno (died young) Do you know where Nikola and M...

Re: Genevieve Bialek Orsak Chumchal Petru Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  chumchal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lavaca

...Magdalena had five children, Ruth and Jenovfa (twins), Valenta, Adolph and Johanna. John's parents were Filip and Amalli Rek Chumchal, they had seven children John, Phillip, Henry, Rudolph, Brederick, Anna...

Re: Vander Poorten Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  filip_vanderp...

Localities > Asia > Sri Lanka > General

...on information on the van der poorten family so me be we can help each other hope to hear from you Filip

Re: Plasek family Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  makz3d

Surnames > Stuckey

...heard from you. I have some information you may not have. I also have a file from the Czech Rep on the Filip line. Your husband's grandmother, Christina Plasek is a Filip. Her father was an orphan and my co...

Zgarba-Zgaby connection Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  makz3d

Surnames > Zgabay

Since my first 2 messages I've come across a connection for Zgarba and Zbabay/Zgaby. I have Frank Skopik b. about 1875 married to Annie Zgaby b. about July 1877. I'm not sure yet why Annie's name is...

YOUNGSTOWN HELP PLEASE Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  NeeseG

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Mahoning

I am trying to find information on Ivan Franceta. I came across Ivan when I located Simon Franceta on a 1910 ships record. Ivan is listed as being Simon's father living in Youngstown, which is listed ...

Re: rek chumchal Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by Rainelda Puhl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wharton

My ancestor was Amalie Rek (b.April2, 1836) and she married Filip Chumchal (b April 26, 1831), in Frenstat. As far as I know she was from Frenstat also. They married in Frenstat Oct. 27, 1858. I believe...

Re: the burda family Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by  richard_zerla

Surnames > Burda

...when I grand father was born in 1868 in Zolynia. So my grand father only had half brothers named "Filip". I have Maria's siblings names, all foutrteen of them born between 1806 and about 1855. ...

ancestry Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by Jerzy

Surnames > Szczypien

...Helena Piorkowscy from my mother's side. I have one brother Leszek Szczypien in Poland with two children Filip and Natasza. I emigrated to Edmonton Canada. I have one two years old son, Maximilian. Cheers...

Krupiak and Karpiak coming in through Ellis Island Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by Pat Woodruff

Surnames > Karpiak

...Street Philadelphia, Pa had the following nephews coming to see him: Janos (Yaus) Krupiak age 20 farmer Filip Havran age 20 farmer Razil Krupiak age 25 farmer The three came into Ellis island on April 6, 1...

Re: frantsits Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Burgenland

... 3. Francsics 1908 4. Michael Francsics Unterwarth, Austria 1922 22 5. Filip Francsics M. Szt. Maria, Hungary 1907 29 Alternate Spellings of FRANCSICS: FRANCSIC...

Re: FRANCETIC from Samobor, Croatia Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Neese

...Francetic So I have started checking that out, I found in one document where his first name was spelled Filip. So far I think a big bird dropped him. My Phillip isn't this one though mine died in 1920.

Re: ZGARBA Families - Leskovec, Moravia Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  makz3d

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Moravia

Nancy I have a Josef Zgarba b. about 1823 married to a Marrianna Unknown b. about 1829. They were married about 1854 maybe in Vsetin, Moravia. They had 6 children and the information I was given sh...

Re: related Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by  margarethuste...

Surnames > Kolenda

Hello cousin , I am the daughter of tony tulodziecki my great-grandmother was jospha soberri she married filip pikula if you would like to exchange info that would be great i have some info but not much ha...

Bergstrom in Sweden Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  RFJ

Surnames > Bergstrom

We have a Natalia Wilehlmina Bergstrom, married an ancestor of ours, Fredrik Filip Wiik in either Finland or Sweden. They had six children. Can anyone identify with this?

Re: Pintok/Pientok, Frank-1891-1992 Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by  BAsmus55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Trempealeau

Hello, I have an Eva or Eve Pientok who married Sebastian Filip, later Phillips, from the Selesia area of Poland. They immigrated to the Bowlus/Long Prairie area of MN. Do you think they are related? H...

Zona J. Hawkins Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

...Melvin E.; three sons, Floyd of Kalamazoo, Robert and Joe, both of Gobles; a daughter, Mrs. Paul (Vilma) Filip of Gobles; two sisters, Mrs. Hazel Butler, Moundsville, W. Va. and Mrs. Opel Price of Reader,...

Fortas Family of Trzepowo, Plock Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by John Smolarek

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Mazowieckie

...24 November 1822. He was born in Proboszczewice, on 9 July 1780. No known children. She married (2) Filip DOBROWOLSKI, 11 June 1832. One documented child with Filip. Trzepowo is today incorporated into the Cit...

Anderson Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by JANICE MERCER

...to America in 1884. I think her mothers name was Maria. Hannah was my gr.gandmother. She married Karl Filip Beck in 1893 in Chicago, Illinois,USA Please any information no matter how little will be appreci...

It IS Possible Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by  janicemerc

...Kjell Nordqvist is a very good man. He also helped me. I now know more about my Gr.Grandfather Karl Filip Beck then I ever knew. All I knew was what was in the obit. Kjell has really helped me and given me...

Sandberg, Sjogren in Boras and Filipstad Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by  tim57sandberg

...Fritiof, John Wilhelm, Anders Gustaf, Selma Mathilda, Frans Emmanuel, Per Victor, Anna Maria and Axel Filip. In 1880 they emigrated to the States and settled in Black River, Minnesota. All the children exc...

Anna ( Matousek ) Cesal Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by  WilliamMarose...

Surnames > Matousek

Anna was married to Filip Cesal. They had a daughter Maria Cesal born in Oct 1882. My great grandmother Anna Kozel was the godparent Any help would be appreciated Bill

Wanschura family from Czech rep. Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by  josef_dolecek

Surnames > Wanschura

My grand grand father Josef Wanchura was married to Filomena Wanchura geb. Filip (Philip) They lived in Lichkov (Lichtenau) in Eastern Bohemia. ( 15 km from Grulich ). After WW2 they was moved to Grevenbru...

Re: Lukesh Posted on: 13 May 2002, by Kathy Watson

Surnames > Lukes

...born in Nebraska. Then I also have another Barbara who was the daughter to Vojtech Lukes and Barbara Filip, she was born 1862 in Spillville, Iowa and died there also. Send me an email of what info you ha...

Re: Komljenovic, Ante - ca.1940 Croatia Posted on: 08 May 2002, by  robkom

...dad is Ante Komljenovic. He was born in 1946 on the border of Bosnia and Croatia. His dads name was Filip and he past away in Zagreb in 1993. He was married 3 times, his first wife died at my dads delivery...

Chudy Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by  retailmanager

Surnames > Chudy

Seeking information on a Jozef Chudy who married Krystyna Filip from Grzegorzowka, Poland and are living in Canada. Kystryna's mother's name is Helena Mach from Zolynia, Poland and she is the daughter of ...

Re: Wos' from Zolynia Posted on: 06 Apr 2002, by  retailmanager

Surnames > Romanowski

My GGG grandmother was Anna Wos born about 1817 in Zolynia, Poland she married Franciszek Filip about 1837, they had a son Jakub born about 1847 in Zolynia. Do you have any information about Anna in your ...

Eva Lacek and Family Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  wvallen_old

Surnames > Lacek

...alternatively spelled Osziko) to Nicolas Lacek and Susan SPIRKO. She emigrated about 1905 and later married Adam FILIP (later PHILLIPS) 1907 in Bridgeport, CT, but settled soon after in Swoyers(ville), PA ...

per page