Search the Boards

Search Results for "Grimme" - 145 Messages

per page

Mrs. Anna BEARINGER, 1818-1905 Posted on: 03 Jun 2009, by  DLNoel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...She is survived by these children: Mrs. Walburga Stieberger of Loretto, Cambria county, Mrs. Barbara Grimme of 704 Second avenue, Mrs. Michael Kettl of 409 Fifth avenue, Joseph Bearinger of Dysart, Cambria ...

Vera Grimme Allner 1922-2009 Posted on: 20 Jul 2009, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Bon Homme

...Park Cemetery, Sioux City. Vera was born December 4, 1922 in Tyndall to George A. and Johanna (Hauck) Grimme. She attended one year of business school in Sioux City after graduating high school. Vera marri...

Re: STEVEN Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  GED102335

Surnames > Grimme

Knew some Grimmes when they lived in CT. The father was Herman and the Mother was Dede. Saw a great deal of them, then they moved to FL. Are you "that" Grimme?

Re: Steven Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  GED102335

Surnames > Grimme

Knew Grimmes when they lived in Ct. The Father was Herman and the Mother was DeDe. Saw a great deal of them. Are you "that" Grimme?

Mariana Hajek Den Ouden 1921-2009 Posted on: 27 Sep 2009, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Bon Homme

...Ouden; brothers, Bob and Leonard Hajek of Tyndall and sisters, Arlene Nelles of Scotland and Carol Mae Grimme of Yankton. Mariana was preceded in ...

Re: Sampson Catt Posted on: 10 Dec 2009, by  Kim Grimme

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Gibson

...information, I would LOVE to find out if Delmar had any other children, or even Joanna. Thank you Kim Grimme

Mary Hayward Grimme 1931-2010 Posted on: 11 Feb 2010, by  VolunteerCont...

Funeral services for Mary J. Grimme, 78, of Tyndall will be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 10 at the United Methodist Church in Tyndall with Pastor Gordon Higgins officiating. Organist will be Di...

Wayne Walter 1916-2010 Posted on: 19 Feb 2010, by  VolunteerCont...

Funeral services for Wayne Walter of Scotland will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, February 20 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Scotland, with Rev. David Ellis officiating. Organist will be Harriet Sc...

Lois Luebke Grimme Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  VolunteerCont...

Lois Lucille Grimme, age 72, of Belvidere, South Dakota, died Monday, March 8, 2010, at her home in Belvidere. Visitation will be held 4-7 p.m. on Sunday, March 14, at the Kadoka City Auditorium, and one h...

Prof. Ernest Grimme Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  KyResearchNut

Surnames > Grimme

...ONLY, I have no further info, just found in the newspaper, hope it helps someone in their research! GRIMME A RICH INHERITANCE. Prof. Ernest Grimme is dead at Danville, Boyle Co, KY at the age of 83. He came to ...

Obituary for Prof. Ernest Grimme Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  KyResearchNut

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Saxony > Saxony

I have no further info on this fella, just found his obit in a newspaper: GRIMME A RICH INHERITANCE. Prof. Ernest Grimme is dead at Danville, Boyle Co, KY, USA at the age of 83. He came to Danville about 30 yea...

Re: John Henry McNay Posted on: 20 Jul 2010, by  waynegrimme

Surnames > McNay

Hello again, This is Connie McNay Grimme I'm George and Bonnie McNay daughter. If are you Becky and Butch McNay's daughter. Please let me know I won't say anything you If you don't want me to. I have a fa...

Re: John MEISNER (c.1888 – 1956) /bb Posted on: 19 Jan 2011, by  P_Rakow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...Augusta Maria Justina KRUMBACH (c 1832-1901) Their first children were born in Brandenburg, in Grimme, Uckermark, Brandenburg (1852) and in Carmzow, Uckermark, Brandenburg (1854) (both near Men...

Johann Bernhoft /Maria Dorothea Kopke Posted on: 22 Feb 2011, by  LBernhoft_1

Surnames > Bernhoft

...Bernhoft and Maria Dorothea Kopke, their parents and possible siblings. Johann Bernhoft was born in Grimme or Grimmen, Germany about 1733. I am interested in his ancestors to try trace the family back to No...

Dorothy M. Ropp, 89,born in Altoona,PA, Posted on: 25 Feb 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Ropp

Dorothy M. ‘Dot’ Ropp February 17, 2008 April 19, 1918 - Feb. 15, 2008 Dorothy M. “Dot” Ropp, 89, Altoona, passed peacefully Friday afternoon. She was born in Altoona, first child of Christine (Kli...

Shirley Jerke Gibson 1936-2011 Posted on: 07 Mar 2011, by  VolunteerCont...

Shirley Gibson, 74, of Dante died Saturday, March 5, 2011 at Avera McKennan Dougherty Hospice House in Sioux Falls. Funeral services are 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at St. John Lutheran Church ...

Michael F. MCMULLEN,age. 94, Born,in Coupon,son of ,Charles and Mary (Chirdon) McMullen. Posted on: 30 May 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > McMullen

Michael F. MCMULLEN, 94, of 428 E. 26th Ave., Altoona,formerly of Orbisonia, died Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2002, at Altoona Hospital Center for Nursing Service, Altoona, following an extended illness. Born...

Re: Weidlich Posted on: 08 Jun 2011, by  weidlichsra

Surnames > Weidlich

...wife was Catherine (Seidal) Weidlich. One of their children was Hedwig Weidlich who married Ignatious Grimme. Hedwig Weidlich would have been my Great-Great Aunt. They are buried in the St. Mary's Cemeta...

Ernst Schruhl Family Posted on: 21 Feb 2012, by  robertlt66

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Gates

...on Ernst Schruhl born abt 1858, arrived New York City from Germany area abt 1875-8. Married Augusta Grimme born abt 1859. Lived in Brooklyn, New York, employeed as a wheelwright.

Grimme family adopted daughter, Alice Posted on: 13 Mar 2012, by  Hamilton01026...

Surnames > Grimme

I am looking to chat with anyone who may know of a family named Grimme who would have adopted a little girl named Alice. She was born a Webster in Indiana apx. 1874. Her parents were both lost ( unknown rea...

Marriage License 4/6/1884 Kings Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  robertlt66

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

If someone out there has access to Kings County archives and would be so kind, I need the marriage record for Ernest Schruhl (Schrohl misspelled) and Augusta G Gimme. The marriage took place in Kings ...

Re: Ernest Schruhl & Augusta Schruhl Posted on: 03 Apr 2012, by  wrickett6224

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

...always used so the middle name gets used.same in italians for maria so they drop it. 1860 nj/essex/newark grimme john 31y shoemaker b-prussia lena 28y keeps house b-baden au...

Bettie Hayward Pudwill 1930-2010 Posted on: 13 May 2012, by  VolunteerCont...

Funeral services for Bettie Jean Pudwill, 80, of Avon, who died May 9, 2010 as the result of an automobile accident near Tabor, will be Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 10:00 a.m., at First Baptist Church in...

Seidel, Porta, Vogel in Altoona, Pa Posted on: 24 Jul 2012, by  tink11464

Surnames > Seidel

...information on Seidel's from Altoona, Pa. I have Joseph Seidel and Josephine (or Josepha as I have seen it) Grimme marrying and having John Aloysius Seidel. John married Kunigunda Vogel, they had Leonard Ma...

Re: Looking for anyone who has family tree history on Gortemillers Posted on: 24 Oct 2012, by  dedted29

Surnames > Gortemiller

...don't have access to my tree program or files at the moment but Henry Gortemiller and Frances Grimmer or Grimme are my husband's GG-Grandparents by their daughter Mary Jane. Mary Jane married William Keown...

Berkebile Families in America, volume 8 Posted on: 29 Oct 2012, by  wildwood12

Surnames > Berkebile

Descendants of Johan Buel, 18 volumes with more pending Index ?, Ann 96 ?, Anna 210 ?, Arleen 44 ?, Betty Ann 191 ?, Collette 11 ?, Carla 170 ?, Carol 169 ?, Daisy 125 ?, Deb ...

269 German or Prussian Military Personnel With the Bartelt Surname Who Died In War Posted on: 04 Sep 2013, by  darkhumor

Surnames > Bartelt

Source: Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge e. V. (German War Graves Commission) http://www.volksbund.de/graebersuche.html This is a neat source in Germany where you type in the name of...

Berkebile Families in America Index to Vol. 19 Posted on: 11 Sep 2013, by  wildwood12

Surnames > Berkebile

?, Ann (m Keough) 164 ?, Barbara (m Mills) 80 ?, Barbara (m West) 138 ?, Belinda (m Rankin) 192, 193 ?, Bertha (m Kinzey) 97 ?, Bettie (m West) 138 ?, Candy (m Austby) 103 ?, Carol A (m ...

Re: Emigration to America from Austrian Silesia (1850-1909) Posted on: 18 Jan 2014, by  MoravaCzech

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > Severomoravsky

...Gabicht Galistel Gassmann Geier Gellner Geppert Gesierich Geyer Glatter Gottwald Graf Grams Grimme Gröger Grohmann Gross Gruner Gulz Gurecky Guretzki Gürth Habicht Hackenber...

Re: Emigration to America from Austrian Silesia (1850-1909) Posted on: 18 Jan 2014, by  MoravaCzech

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Silesia (Schlesien)

...Gabicht Galistel Gassmann Geier Gellner Geppert Gesierich Geyer Glatter Gottwald Graf Grams Grimme Gröger Grohmann Gross Gruner Gulz Gurecky Guretzki Gürth Habicht Hackenber...

Re: Catherine Weidlich Posted on: 18 Jan 2014, by  MoravaCzech

Surnames > Weidlich

Perhaps it is another family bur I found another Johann Grimme b. 1829, who married Catharina in Austria and emigrated to America: Among Passport applications stored in Zemsky Archiv at Opava, I found also ...

Re: Kohlmeier township Posted on: 17 Mar 2014, by  Gwen Eltz

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Rolette

...Kohlmeier (22 Jul 1860) is the homesteader for whom the township is named. My father was his nephew (Carl Grimme) and he lived with the Kohlmeier family on their farm in Kohlmeier Township, Rolette County, ...

Obituary for Prof. Ernest Grimme Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  KyResearchNut

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

I have no further info on this fella, just found his obit in a newspaper: GRIMME A RICH INHERITANCE. Prof. Ernest Grimme is dead at Danville at the age of 83. He came to Danville, Boyle Co, KY, USA about 30 yea...

Re: Holstein census about 1828 Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  gilnockie

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

Thank you for the information. Are either of the Bosau [Eutin - Gleschendorf] or Kirchbarkau [Neumünster] records available online yet? I have been working full-time [university professor] and go...

Auswanderer Kreis Prenzlau und Umgebung emigration from area Prenzlau Posted on: 11 May 2011, by  woddi

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Brandenburg > General

Andre, Philipp 70 Jahre, aus Bergholz mit Frau Elisabeth geb Billieu 64 Jahre 1844 nach den USA, Kinder schon 1843 Arndt, Alina aus Eickstedt nach Australien, 1928 verheiratet mit Gustav Meier Baade...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions