Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Grimme" - 146 Messages

per page

Bentleys of Yazoo & Holmes Co. MS (Researching Sherrard) Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  JaneCross62

Surnames > Bentley

...1854. W. B. Richardson, Bondsman page 141. E. S. Bentley and Martha P. Lemmons January 2, 1855. F. Grimme, Bondsman Marriage Book B. page 147 Samuel A. Bentley and Melissa A. Johnson February 1, 1855. Joh...

Re: Johanna Grimme Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by  ahillcoat

Surnames > Grimme

Do you have information on Hienrich(Henry)Grimme born 2 Apr 1840 Kammangraich,Geiswalde,Hannover,Germany/ He emmigrated to Peppertown,Franklin ,Indiana. Thank you Anna NOTE:above E-mail address is incorrect...

PLONZER, TOBY B. Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by  photogriff

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

...at 10 am on Friday, Oct. 12, at St. John's Catholic Cemetery in Bellefonte, Penn. Father D. Timothy Grimme of St. John's Catholic Church will officiate. Mr. Plonzer was born Nov. 19, 1922, in Benner Towns...

Re: Johanna Grimme Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Bernie Grimme

Surnames > Grimme

My relatives also immigrated from Hanover Germany. Their names were William and Friedricka Grimme. William died before and never came to the US. Two of his children Johanna and George immigrated to Unite...

Re: John H. Grimme Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Bernie Grimme

Surnames > Weidlich

My relatives also immigrated from Hanover Germany. Their names were William and Friedricka Grimme. William died before and never came to the US. Two of his children Johanna and George immigrated to Unite...

Joseph Grimme Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by Mary Brothers

Surnames > Grimme

Searching for Joseph Grimme who lived in Kenton Co., KY. His wife was Mary Boehmer. He was from Germany. Had daugahter Mary Mame Grimm, b. Ky

Heinrich Grimme of Brookville and Connersville Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by  ahillcoat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Franklin

Heinrich(Henry) Grimme was born 2 Apr 1840 Kammangraich,Geiswalde,Hannover,Germany New E-mail address is: annahillcoat@msn.com

Re: GRIMME, HAAS Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by  ahillcoat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Franklin

Are your Grimmes the ones decended from Heinrich Grimme born 1840 Kammangraich,Geiswalde,.Hannover,Germany? They intermarried with the Wolf family and lived Brookville. The above E-mail address is incorrec...

Re: grimme Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by  ronzrus1

Surnames > Grimme

Hi tim My name is ron grimme, I am from ct. Are you related to a gwen or guennive? Grimme also at one time from ct,ny, or nj? She was an aunt if my father's who moved to fla years ago. Maybe in the 50s or 60s....

CLIFFORD P. MARPETT Posted on: 07 Jul 1999, by  Shelia50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jessamine

...MARPERT of Cincinnati; two nephews, Jim and Joseph MARPERT, both of Cincinnati; and three nieces, May GRIMME, Jeannette BECKMAN and Joanna ANDERSON of Cincinnati. Burial was at Calvery Cemetery in Cincinnat...

Re: Grimme Germany (Prussia) Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by Bill

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Grimme is a village in Kreis (county) Anhalt-Zerbst in the state of Sachsen-Anhalt. It's population is about 300 people. There is no church in Grimme but there is a St. Marien Evangelisch (Lutheran) church in R...

Jenkins family in Roslyn Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by  BethHesketh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Kittitas

...picture of the team, but don't know any of the other girls pictured. Celia eventually married Fredrick Grimme and lived in Puyallup WA until she died in 1982. Any information will be appreciated.

cousin Posted on: 15 Aug 2002, by  fredette1

Surnames > Hitchcock

...Geraldine Hitchcock,daughter of Geraldine and Donald. born in Fanwood/Plainfield NJ grandaughter of Otto Grimme. Please contact Carol Holst Fredette fredette@cybercomm.net or 3 Muirhead St Toms River NJ 087...

Beatrice L. Grimme obit Posted on: 10 Jul 2002, by  LindaThompson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

WARSAW — Beatrice L. Grimme, 91, Claypool, (Yellow Creek Lake), died at 6:45 p.m. Sunday, July 7, 2002, at Kosciusko Community Hospital. She was born on Aug. 17, 1910, in Tipton County, to Jesse and Sofro...

Re: Naunhof Germany and Grimma Germany - HELP!!! Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by  parrishb1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Saxony > Saxony

Prehaps the city is Grimme. In German the "e" has a sound like a short "a" in English. There is no silent final "e". There are two Grimme, one in Sachsen-Anhalt. Sachsen = Saxony...

Re: Grimme Germany (Prussia) Posted on: 29 Jan 2003, by Diana

Of course there is a church in Grimme!

Obituary--Thomas Sholty--Kokomo Tribune Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by Mary Barnhill

Surnames > Sholty

...Kokomo, he is survived by two daughters and a son-in-law, Kimberly and Robert Orzech, Kokomo, Stacy Grimme, St. Cloud, Fla.; 18 grandchildren; a sister and brother-in-law, Barbara (Sholty) and Joe Rosenbach...

Re: Talty Posted on: 15 May 2003, by Heather

Surnames > Talty

...Doherty in Ireland and they had a daughter Margaret about 1842 in Ireland. This Margaret married Conrad Grimme in Australia in 1868. Is this family anything to do with your family?

Grimme - 1882 - Dayton, OH Posted on: 16 Apr 2004, by  DLaFromboise

Surnames > Grimme

THE FREEPORT PRESS Pub. Oct., 12, 1882 Harrison Co., OH HERMAM GRIMME, a prominent Daytonian, was accidently shot dead while out hunting with his brother. *********** Courtesy post - not relat...

Familly Posted on: 03 Nov 2004, by Aldona

I don’t know lots of details – my mum was born during II World War in Grimme, after war my grandmother went back to Poland with my mum. I didnt know my real granddad because due to the post war situation th...

Re: Johann Urtel Christina Schultz Posted on: 06 Jan 2005, by viv raduns

Surnames > Urtel

...about exchanging info. If it is the same family as mine, they came over from Germany in 1843..from Grimme, Germany, but it was difficult to find them as their name was spelled Ortel on the original manifes...

Ernst Conrad Martin Julius Grimme, ca 1869, Willoughby College prof, Willoughby, Lake County, Ohio Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by  Susan Cocker ...

Surnames > Grimme

...Willoughby College and the town of Willoughby is the following autograph: "Ernst Conrad Martin Julius Grimme (e is accented) Prof. of Music & Mod. Languages Willoughby College" This is not d...

Hitchcock,Geraldine Posted on: 22 Apr 2005, by  cafredette

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

ISO Geraldine Hitchcock,daughter of Geraldine Grimme/Donald Hitchcock, grandaughter of Martha/Otto Grimme. born in Plainfield/Scotchplains NJ She is my 2nd cousin Carol Holst Fredette cafredette@comcast.net

Grimme History Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Bernie Grimme

Surnames > Grimme

I am looking for information on the ancestors of Johanna Grimme where I belive she lived in Illinois. Her Fater's name was William (Wilford),her mother's name was Freidrecka and brother's name was Geroge.

relatives Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by Carol Fredette

Surnames > Grimme

looking for anyone related to now deceased George,Otto,Herman, Martha Grimme all born in NJ Carol Holst Fredette E. Mail fredette@adelphia.net

Grace Grimme Lindsey Posted on: 11 May 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Grace Grimme Lindsey Obituary Notice Grace Grimme Lindsey, age 88 of Little Rock AR died Tuesday, June 28, 2005. She was born and raised in St. Louis. She later met Robert Lindsey also of St. Louis MO. They marr...

Christine Hubbard Macy Obituary - 1971 Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by Debbie Dicken

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...illness. Survived by her husband, Herbert Macy; two sons, Tommy and Eddie; one daughter, Mrs. Betty Grimme; three grandchildren; two sisters, Evie and Mildred; two brothers, Loss and Eugene Hubbard; and st...

cousin Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by Geraldine Hitchcock

Surnames > Hitchcock

looking for Geraldine Hitchcock, daughter of Donald Geraldine Grimme Hitchcock,born in Fanwood NJ age now early 50's

per page