Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BERKS" - 33,220 Messages

per page

Re: Craft Felkey info Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by  Zentlair

Surnames > Felkey

...files where I found Craft Felkey 3 times (wonder if there's more!) He was listed as: Craft Felkel, Berks Co. 6th, 8th Company, Capt. Jacob Hyers Abs. 4 muster days, 1 field day, 1782; absentee return Nov...

Re: Printi, Marie Barbara,1700s Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by Leilani Awa-Van Deusen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Unknown

...Bolanders. Stephen Bolander was my gggg grandfather. The birthdate that I have for Stephen is 10-09-1756, Berks Co.,PA.. Stephen had two wives. Are you related to his first wife(Margreta Shinkle) or his se...

Re: Daniel Yount Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  Luithle

Surnames > Yount

...Brittanica Sept 9, 1731, it is written that Hans and his family settled in Colebrookdale, now Boyertown, Berks Co PA, they had a son Andrew who came over later. Daniels father Jacob is your interest, and ...

Re: Georg Heinrich Unangst Descendants Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by don

Surnames > Unangst

are sure of the spelling there is a Jeorg Henerich Unangst came to USA in 1749 settled in berks county PA.sons George Henry b.1756, maria Eva b1764: d1851/

Benners of Pa. Posted on: 05 Jul 2001, by  ajbnjon

Surnames > Benner

Looking for more info on my GGrandfather, John Dengler (or could be Dangler) Benner. Born 1854 Berks Co. Married to Annie Shadle. My GGGrandfather was Elias, born 5 Oct. 1820, died 6 Nov. 1847. Married...

Albion Cemetery records Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  audiana

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

...and if there were any children. Or who arranged for the burials. I believe Hannah was a MOHR from Berks Co PA and sister to my gr2grandmother. Can anyone help?

Jacob and Maria Dorothea Reinhart Hausman Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  SusanWenner

Surnames > Hausman

...are the parents of Sarah - I have her original baptismal certificate! Sarah married Abraham Shaffer in Berks County, and their daughter Alice married Thomas P. Wenner. Alice and Thomas are my greatgrandpar...

Nicholas Boyce Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by Sara Boyce Kupchella

Surnames > Boyce

I know that my father's relative Nicholas Boyce lived in Berks Co. PA in the 1700'. When and how did he come to PA and from where? We can't seem to get any further. Please send email to said address.

Amanda Meck Reinert Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  jmccsearch

Surnames > Meck

...for your information..... We have started a MECK research group made up mostly of descendents from the Berks Co. Meck lines.We are constantly sharing and comparing information.... We are aware of several ...

Uebel Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  jangstadt1

Surnames > Uebel

...can be traced back before 1600. He settled initially in Chester Co, PA and later in Exeter Township, Berks Co, PA He died in 1777. His estate was administered by his brother-in-law Georg Michael Dauber, w...

Cumberland Co. PA Bear Posted on: 22 Mar 1999, by  lkb850

Surnames > Bear

...birthdate of Elizabeth Bear, daughter of John Bear and Mary Bowman. John Bear (son of Henry Bear of Berks Co PA) died in 1836 in Cumberland County. Elizabeth was probably born in Berks County. Elizabeth Bear ma...

POTTORFF Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by  @@DrumbeatIII...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

...Maria Elizabetha WALBORN, b: 25 Oct 1696, Weisbach, Nassau, , Germany; d.Bef 1796, Ne Of Myrestown, Berks, Pennsylvania. No details are recorded about Nancy Phillips. JOHN HERBST, 387 EAST 400 NORTH, ORE...

Dorset Childs Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  gmoersch

Surnames > Childs

...far from Yeovil, Somerset. I have no knowledge of her parents. She married Archelaus Turner in Windsor Berks area - if it's anything to go on her eldest daughter was Mary Eleanor and I am pretty sure that ...

Lichty - Reish Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by  AndrewLReish

Surnames > Reish

...Reish. Maria Lichty Reisht had a brother by the name of Alexander Lichty. They all lived in Cumru Twp., Berks Co., Pa.

Re: Adam Householder Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  Lee Seipp

Surnames > Housholder

...refer is also a Jr and he did live in Lovettsville, Loudoun C. Va. though I have his birth place in Berks Co. Pa. Since he married Sarah Janney he is probably the same Adam as you mention. My records have...

Henry Schell,PA Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by Sue

Surnames > Schell

...is a G. Elizabeth buried in the same plot as Henry in the Trinity UB Church cemetary in Mt. Aetna,PA(Berks Co).

WELLS-JACOBS, marriage 1885 Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

From Methodist Church Records, Elverson, Chester County, Pa. 12 Nov 1885 Charles Wells, Phila., Pa. Ellie Jacobs, Robeson Twp., Berks County, Pa. At bride's home

Re: Angstadt genealogy in Ohio Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  WilliamBrobst

Surnames > Angstadt

...then married Benjamin Taylor. Their daughter, Anna Taylor b 1817, married Jacob Angstadt b 1809 in Berks Co, PA. I met one of their descendants, Paul Angstadt, in Warren in 1997, and read the family Bibl...

Re: Esterly family in Berks Co, PA Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  dklahr6442

Surnames > Esterly

...Never met my father as my mother remarried when I was young. Lot's of brothers, and one sister still in Berks County. I'm now in Hollywood Beach Florida. Have been trying to track down the Esterly tree as ...

John Balser Braun, PA USA, b 1766 Posted on: 01 Jan 1999, by  JAllread8622

Surnames > Braun

John Balser Braun born 5 Dec 1766, parentage unknown, married first Maria Catherine Decker in Berks Co PA; she died after birth of son John; Balser then married Anna Christina Scholl and they had 8 childre...

Berkshire Blissetts Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by David Moore

Surnames > Blissett

My Blissett ancestors can be traced back to the 1740's in Harwell, Berks (now Oxon?). I have pages full of details from the parish registers, census etc. My own line goes back through John and Sarah (m 183...

Re: KAMP / KAMPF / KAMB family of Berks Co., PA Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  Sealymark

Surnames > Kamp

...previously on Samuel A. Camp was the War information and that he and his wife, name unknown, lived in Berks Co. PA when their son Samuel A. Camp (Jr.?) was born in 1829. Samuel A. Camp (Jr.) married Emily...

McCORMICK-ROBISON, marriage 1885 Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

...Methodist Church Records, Elverson, Chester County, Pa. 19 Sept 1885 John McCormick, Robeson Twp., Berks County, Pa. Margaret Robison, Robeson Twp., Berks County, Pa.

Re: Weller box of info from PA Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by Dan Phillips

Surnames > Weller

...appreciate swapping information and of course getting the box to someone more closely related to the Berks crew than myself. Dan Phillips dphill4502@aol.com

Lewis H. Syphard Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  elfonparade

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

...thing to understand this family branched into two spellings(no evidence so far Seyfert to be included). Berks/Chester Methodist, Episcop., some early Quakers - go to Glenmoore Cem -go to Elverson - go to M...

Gideon Gottschall Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  batab

Surnames > Gottschall

I have a Gideon Gottschall born in Berks County in 1823. He has a wife Elizabeth and is descended from John Gottschall and a Miss Fouse. Is this the same?

Feger or Fager Posted on: 26 Oct 1999, by Jane Green

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

I am looking for info on Conrad Feger and collateral families. he was born 18 Jun 1758 in Alsace, Berks, Pa. Also for the family of Michael feger who lived in the Upper Saucon Twp., Northampton Co., Pa. ar...

Wien Posted on: 03 May 1999, by  EllieLov

Surnames > Wiens

Looking for anyone researching the name Wien/Weiand for the Montgomery Co & Berks Co Pa.

Re: Martin Cline Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by Jo Stevens

Surnames > Cline

...my Martin Cline was born in 1755, I believe. I've recently discovered that he may have been born in Berks Co. PA. If I come across any Ohio Clines, I'll let your know. Jo

Re: Peter Geiger/Ann Hoffman, Berks, So. Hanover, Dauphin Co. Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by L. Niesen

Surnames > Geiger

...pronounced or written as Geyer and wondered if this could be the same person as your Peter Geiger: Berks County, Schwartzwald Reformed Church: Johann Peter Pontius sno of David, 9 weeks old, bapt. October...

Charles R. Hamilton Posted on: 13 Apr 1999, by Bill Hamilton

Surnames > Hamilton

...R. Hamilton (May 8, 1867- April 12, 1899). Names of parents or siblings? He lived in area of southern Berks County, PA or nearby. Buried at Morgantown, PA. Three sons: William Harlan, Earl Franklin and Jam...

DRESHER, Philip, Revolutionary War Soldier Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  Dalice

Surnames > Drasher

...Archives from Their Records of Those Who Served in the Revolutionary War from Pennsylvania. Philip Dresher Berks County Militia Certificate # 16897 Issued - 16 June 1791

KNAPP William of England born 1861-12-23 Kingsclere, Burghclere Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by  barryspinner

Surnames > Knapp

Seek info on KNAPP William born 1861 in England, probably Kent, or Hampshire or Berks. Parents: George KNAPP & Elizabeth POCOCK Emigrated Canada 1905 to Toronto Ontario area. Married a Martha Howard ...

Re: Daniel Menges Family Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by John M. Mangus

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Peter Menges was born in Berks County, the brother of my ancestor Jacob Menges and the son of Johann Conrad Menges, 1749 immigrant to Philadelphia from Hebstahl, Erbach, Hessen, Germany.

Reppert and Bentz Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by Paul Bentz

Surnames > Reppert

I am searching for information on Sarah Repert, married to Christian Bentz, in Berks County, PA. Sarah (b.1836)and Christian (b.1830) had at least 4 children in the 1880 census: Sally b. 1867, Daniel b.187...

Grof family Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  m13578769

Surnames > Groff

Alice My Grof (Gross) family is from Berks Co, Penn. Daivd Gross married Suzanna Staudt in 1800. Could we be connected? email - m1357@earthlink.net Thanx - Judy

Are there Solomon Bechtolds in PA? Soloman Bechtold and wife Maria M. Braun 1814 PA Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by  beth370

Surnames > Bechtold

Are there 2 Solomon Bechtolds (born in the 1790s) in Berks and Lebanon Counties in the early 1800s? My Solomon married Maria Magdalena Braun in 1814. Their children are: John, b. 1815, Luisiana b. 1816, ...

Re: Diederich Six Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by cjhubb

Surnames > Six

My own ancestor, John Conrad SIX/SIST/SYKES may have married in Tulpehocken Twp., Berks County about 1749. He was born 1730 in Schoharie, NY to Johann Henrich Sixt/Sechs/Six and Anna Christena Theiss, the ...

Re: BERKS CO, ColebrookdaleTwp. MORY, Jacob Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  RLewis1362

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

Hello, Saw that you have Deysher's in Berks Co., PA. I have found that my great grandmother, Elizabeth Deysher was born in Berks County, PA. Probably 1867-1868. I found out she was born in Berks County from her ...

Re: William Bahr Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by James Dibble

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...grandfather. I didn't know about that he purchased Campbellville. He was born 30 April 1824 in Windsor Twp., Berks Co., Pa., son of John and Mary Magdalena (Reeser) Bahr who settled in Cherry Twp., Sulli...

Amanda Meck Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  jmccsearch

Surnames > Meck

...Meck and Elizabeth Gall. I also have an Amanda Meck dob 1-8-1883 to John M. Pifer (this is from the Berks co. line.) Please give me more information on your Amanda. We are researching all of the various M...

Re: Jacob Shaffer Family Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  JZShaffer

Surnames > Shaffer

Henry Shaffer was born to John Shaffer of Berks County PA and Eve Kelchner (Kelcher) of Shenandoah, VA on 03 Apr 1789. He was married to Eve Beard of Shenandoah, Page, VA abt 1816 Eve Beard's parents were...

Re: John&Sarah(Faust) Gotshall Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by Richard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

Have some data for Berks/Schuylkill County Gottschall families. What timeframe/locations??

McCORD-SPOTTS, marriage 1885 Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by  Dalice

From Methodist Church Records, Elverson, Chester County, Pa. 17 Sept 1885 Samuel McCord, Robeson Twp., Berks County, Pa. Hattie Spotts, Caernarvon, Berks County, Pa.

Philip Will Posted on: 19 Apr 1999, by  RobertWill

Surnames > Will

...in Pa. circa 1790-1800. U.S. census of 1790 shows 2 Philip Wills, with families, one in Hereford twp, Berks, and the other in Cumuru Twp, Berks. We cannoot establish which is our ancestor. Any assistance would ...

Re: Hottenstein Family Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by eric hottenstein

Surnames > Hottenstein

Is this the Homestead in Berks County??

Re: All Gougers Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by CL Haskins

Surnames > Gouger

...originally. She is cited as the first white woman in Ohio to leave issue. She was captured by indians 1744 in Berks county PA, where her father and brother were killed in the attack. Her mother and sister ...

Michael Keith m. Eliz. Shingle ~1800 PA Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  gener2871

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lancaster

...Lucetta, b. 1815 or 16 who was Christened in St. John's (Hain's) Reformed Church. Lower Heidelburg Twp, Berks Co., Pa. I have seen mention of Michael Keith m. Elizabeth Shingle but was wondering if it was...

Re: John Rexroat b. 1777 m. Catherine b. 1781 Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by  ndwesix123

Surnames > Rexroat

I have a John Rexroat born in Berks co, PA in 1778. He died in Russel Co, KY in 1856. Married Catherine Kerns 9/2/1801 in Bedford co, VA. John is a brother to Adam Rexroat who was born in 1770 in Frankfo...

Michael Keith m. Eliz. Shingle ~1800 PA Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  gener2871

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

...Lucetta, b. 1815 or 16 who was Christened in St. John's (Hain's) Reformed Church. Lower Heidelburg Twp, Berks Co., Pa. I have seen mention of Michael Keith m. Elizabeth Shingle but was wondering if it was...

per page