Search the Boards

Search Results for "BERKS" - 32,580 Messages

per page

FOCHT-RIED, marriage 1837 Posted on: 09 May 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Stimms Des Volks and/or Allgemeiner Bekanntmacher Issue of 22 July 1837 Married 15 July Michael Focht of Berks County, Pa. Polly Ried of Wayne Twp.

Re: Capt.Johann Peter , Jacob, George William Hedrick Posted on: 10 May 2009, by  Frank Hedrick

Surnames > Hedrick

...Christoph, George, and Peter arive in PA 1738. The land they are given is in three different counties Berks, York and Lancaster. Peter has a son known as Capt Peter. Capt Peter moves to Rowan County, NC f...

Re: Bedford County Civil war Soldiers Posted on: 10 May 2009, by  ASinton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bedford

How about the 55th? I have a Bedford county ancestor who served in this Bedford Regiment. I have pieced together a short story of his life and regiment's experiences from his pension record and the ...

Re: Eagles: London Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  raineg_1

Surnames > Eagles

...@1817: Born in Chertsey, Surrey, son of gardener Jarvis Eagles [born abt 24 Feb 1782 in Yattendon, Berks] and Rosetta. 1839: Living in Thorpe at time of marriage to Eliza Wigley, servant, who lived in C...

Re: PARR - Kinver, Staffs/Worcs., England Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  mainejoan

Surnames > Parr

...snuffer said to belong to him. I have traced my tree back to a Stradfield Parr 1738-1788 in Reading Berks and further back to his ancestors all in Berkshire. I like you have been unable to make any connec...

Re: Miller, Henry Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  bdwheeler_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Augusta

Henery Miller is an ancestor of my mother. Henry Miller's family did live near the Boones in Berks County, Pennsylvania. The were very close to the Boone family and related to the Boones by marrage. Whe...

Re: tressler/dressler ancestor w/ info Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  Handhe25

Surnames > Tressler

...family. I read that Johann Andreas Jr., started using Andrew Tressler in business dealings in 1801, in Berks Co.,Pa. Andrews, 2nd wife is buried in Lebanon & Reformed Cem.,Loysville, Perry Co.,Pa. Both...

Re: Ilsley Posted on: 13 May 2009, by  peggysullivan...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Berkshire > General

1851 census Mortimer Berks Joel Ilsley 45 Ag: Lab: b. Mortimer Elizabeth 44 b. Shinfield Caroline 14 Hannah 8 infant son 1 mth Caroline and Hannah are listed as dau:in law. HO 107/1691/f ...

1889 bio - ESCHER, H. A. Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...(Riesland) Escher, and was but twelve months old when his parents emigrated to America and settled in Berks County, Pennsylvania. Here he was reared and educated. In 1866 his parents came to Iowa. The moth...

BOSSARD, Harold C., 1918-2009 Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Dalice

From Allentown PA Morning Call, May 13, 2009 Harold C. Bossard, 91, of Bernville, Berks County, passed away May 8, 2009 in his residence. He was married for 68 years to Kathryn M. (Wehr) Bossard. Born in ...

Nolan - Reading PA Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  janesays71719...

Surnames > Nolan

James m. Annie Bennett/immigrated 1849-1850 to New York from Cloneslee Ireland. Moved to Berks Co. PA (Reading)around 1860. Stonemason by trade - became Railroad Contractors, Nolan Brothers Charles, Willia...

Re: 1850/1860 censuses for Berks County Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  kjowilson82

Topics > Census > United States > Pennsylvania Census

1870>PA>Berks>ReadingWard2>page#3 John Dunkelberger 30 laborer Cath 23 Ambros 3 Augusta 1 1870>PA>Berks>ReadingWard2>page#3 Will Seibert 28 laborer Mary 20 Will 2 Edward 1 month born Ju...

Edward Nolan - Reading, PA Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  kateherron41

Surnames > Nolan

... Son S Male W 3 PA IRE PA Source Information: Census Place Reading, Berks, Pennsylvania Family History Library Film 1255101 NA Film Number T9-1101 Page Number 13...

1889 bio - KOHL, GEORGE D. Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

...Kohl-Fuhs GEORGE D. KOHL George D. KOHL, has been a citizen of Shelby County since 1878. He was born in Berks County, Pennsylvania, January 31, 1851, and is a son of William and Susan H. (Fidderling*) K...

1889 bio - KOHL, SOLOMON Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

...KOHL, of Lincoln Township, is one of the resprsentative farmers of Shelby County. He is a native of Berks County, Pensylvania, born February 7, 1845, and is the son of William and Hannah (Fidderling*) Kohl...

1889 bio - MUCK, ROBERT W. Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

...attending the common school. Mr. Muck was married December 23, 1869, to Miss Susan Kohl, a native of Berks County, Pennsylvania, and a daughter of William Kohl. Mr. Muck resided in Jones County until 1876,...

Re: Lorentz-Lawrence Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  Doris_Matz

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Pennsylvania Dutch

...of the Lorentz/Lawrence line only goes back as far as my gr-gr-grandfather, John Lorentz b. 1804 of Berks Co PA, so far. I had my brother send in his DNA and though we didn't connect with any definite lin...

Gambler, Berks Co., Pennsylvania Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  jbancestors

Surnames > Gambler

I am researching the descendants of William Gambler (also known as Gamler, Gemler or Kemler) of Berks County, Pennsylvania. William’s parents are most likely John Kemler and Betsy (Elizabeth) Fiskellen (F...

Re: William & Mary (nee Sumner) Radwell family Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Buckinghamshire > General

Hello Phillip, I am not researching the Radwell and Sumner families but found some information that you may or may not already have concerning these lines. For instance, I located the General Regist...

Kemler of Berks Co., Pennsylvania Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  jbancestors

Surnames > Kemler

I am researching the descendants of William Gambler (also known as Gamler, Gemler or Kemler) of Berks County, Pennsylvania. William’s parents are most likely John Kemler and Betsy (Elizabeth) Fiskellen (Fi...

Gambler Family of Berks Co., Penna. Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  jbancestors

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

I am researching the descendants of William Gambler (also known as Gamler, Gemler or Kemler) of Berks County, Pennsylvania. William’s parents are most likely John Kemler and Betsy (Elizabeth) Fiskellen (Fi...

Re: Heizer / Heiser / Hayser / Haeusers Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  MarkKeyser51

Surnames > Heizer

There are Heisers in Berks County Pa, Montgomery County Pa and Northampton County Pa in the 1760's. They later appear in Central Pennsyvania. I can't find any connection between these families. I see a ...

Re: ALLUM FAMILY OF READING Posted on: 15 May 2009, by  irenecarter11

Surnames > Allum

HI emily daughter of james and ellen lovegrove they lived in katesgrove lane readin berks james was a stonemason.emily b 12th sept 1875.in reading berks,hope this is of some help irene

Re: Database Progress Stats Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  frostfreedet

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Improvements

...should correct my first reply - the defective Probate records database is not for Bucks Co, but for Berks.

1889 bio - SNYDER, H. M. Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

...Township, is one of the oldest pioneers of Shelby County, having settled there in 1856. He was born in Berks County, Pennsylvania, January 5, 1829, and is a son of Daniel and Catherine (Miller) Snyder, als...

Re: CATHARINE HECHLER Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  drutzel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

She was married to Henry Davidheiser on 3/6/1842 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania. It lists her as Catherine Levan.

Re: Matthews Family of Maryland Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  kellykendig

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

...Matthews was born Nov. 20, 1817 in Baltimore County, Maryland, on a farm; he died Feb. 18, 1897 in Reading, Berks Co, Pa. He married Mary E. Holcrumb (1823/1891April 23). The are both buried at Charles Ev...

Re: burial site of George Nicolas Spaid Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  debby4wav

Surnames > Spaid

George Nicholas Spaid (Spaht) was buried on Wills Creek Near Buffalo, Ohio. The grave stones bear dates as early as 1770. They had 9 children. The cemetary is Hoewell Cemetary near Buffalo, Ohio. Also...

Re: burial site of George Nicolas Spaid Posted on: 16 May 2009, by  debby4wav

Surnames > Spaid

Burial site is follows: George Nicholas Spaid (Spaht) was buried on Wills Creek Near Buffalo, Ohio. The grave stones bear dates as early as 1770. They had 9 children. The cemetary is Hoewell Cemetary...

Fox in Pennsylvania Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  Timothy Hartl...

Topics > Research Groups > Fox Genealogical Research Group > Fox Direct Line Ancestry Registration

...1836 wife Rebecca Philip- B 1792 wife Christianna all lived in or near Jackson Twp, Lebanon Co PA or Berks Co PA. I dont know if the Fox name changed from Fuchs, as I found a marriage record of a Philip Fu...

Re: Peter and Joel S. Stein from Penn, Iowa, and South Dakota Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  77rockie77

Surnames > Stein

...my great great grandparents on my mother's side. Peter was born on Dec. 28, 1795 in Greenwich Twp., Berks Co., PA & died Feb. 28, 1865 in Richmond Twp., Berks Co., PA. Elizabeth was born on Nov. 1, 1807 in ...

Re: Cecil Clark Fisher & Family Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  craigcfisher

Surnames > Fisher

... 09 Dec 1758 (9 Dec 1758) - South I am not sure of the last entry am checking on it. Heidelberg, Berks, Pennsylvania, USA • Death: 21 Jun 1823 - Catharine, Blair, Pennsylvania, USA • Parents: Johan ...

Re: henry buchter (b. abt 1826) Berks County, PA Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  belfordfp

Surnames > Buchter

...whether Martin and Elizabeth Baer Buchter had a son Matthias who was born 23 Aug 1826 at Pine Forge, Berks County. Matthias married Annie Catherine Reifsnyder. They are my great great grandparents. THan...

Re: henry buchter (b. abt 1826) Berks County, PA Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  belfordfp

Surnames > Buchter

...whether Martin and Elizabeth Baer Buchter had a son Matthias who was born 23 Aug 1826 at Pine Forge, Berks County. Matthias married Annie Catherine Reifsnyder. They are my great great grandparents. THan...

Susanna Schneider Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  bdampman1

...married to ISAAC LEVAN born Sept 18, 1742 in Oley Twp. and I have his passing in 1791 in Exeter Twp. Berks Co., PA. I have nothing on any brothers or sisteras. If you do I would greatly appreciate it. ...

Re: Stout (Staudt) family (PA, OH) Posted on: 18 May 2009, by  JacquieInFlor...

Surnames > Stout

...yr. in OH - d. 20 May 1894 Ashland Co., OH.) Son of: Samuel Stout (b. 20 Nov 1792 Maiden Creek Twp., Berks Co. -- d.25 Dec 1868 Clear Creek Twp., Ashland Co., OH. First ancestor to spell name Stout. ) So...

Re: SCHNEIDER Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  audianaq41

...Hans Adam Seide and George Primer. His tombstone in the Snyder family plot is one of the oldest in Berks County and the oldest in Oley Twp., and shows Johannes SCHNEIDER 1687-1743. The Susanna that Bonn...

Re: SCHNEIDER Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  jmyoung365

...reply and the poster you are replying to will be notified of your response. Thanks! Joan, board admin Berks County, PA, message board

Re: Seeking Silas N. Dixon of 28th PVI, Co. E Posted on: 19 May 2009, by  JoeNihen

Surnames > Dixon

...is below: SILAS N. DIXON was born about 1848 and was 17 years of age when he enrolled at Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania. Silas was a substitute. Dixon, Silas N.: Date of Muster - January 26, 1865...

Re: Aletha Summers Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  jwms442_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Tucker

...PA & Sarah Ann Godwin/Goodman. John Jr., b. 21 Jan 1775 was s/o John Huffman, Sr., b 23 Oct 1741, Berks Co., PA & his wife Margaret. John Huffman, Sr. b. 23 Oct 1741, Berks Co., PA, d. about 1790. John ...

LINDEMUTH-MULLER, marriage 1837 Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  Dalice

...Volks and/or Allgemeiner Bekanntmacher Issue of 14 Oct 1837 Married 7 Oct Henry Lindemuth of Hamburg, Berks County, Pa. Catharina Muller of Hamburg, Berks County, Pa.

VOGEL-HERMAN marriage 1837 Posted on: 20 May 2009, by  Dalice

...Issue of 21 Oct 1837 Married 12 Oct Willoughby Vogel of Vogelsville, Pa. Maria F. Herman of Maxatawny, Berks County, daughter of G.G. Herman

Help with confusing grammer? Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  ruffonih

Surnames > Myers

...of Germany, but came to America in colonial days." The birthplace of William Myers was in Berks County, Pa., and within the same county his parents, Henry and Hannah (Kohler) Myers, were also bor...

William Orda Webb of Ohio Posted on: 16 Apr 2009, by  bstegena1

Surnames > Webb

...questioning it next William Webb Sr b 1765 d 1842 (I need to know if this was Ed's father) born in Berks PA died in Ohio. Samuel Webb b 1740 d 1817 mother Rebecca Paine b 1740 d 1774. Berk PA I'm look...

Is Anna Rosina Merkle the wife of Peter Conrad? Posted on: 21 May 2009, by  Jean_Brauns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Montgomery

...Rosina Conrad, the wife of Peter, who was buried in the Christ Lutheran Church Cemetery in Stouchsburg, Berks County, Pennsylvania. She either had 9 or 11 children with 8 of them living at the time of her...

Re: Setzler Posted on: 21 May 2009, by  goldkey129

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Montgomery

...Rosina, son Frederick, grandson Frederick born 1772(married to Elizabeth and then Sarah) . they were in Berks County, Montgomery County, Lancaser County and then Mifflin County, PA,who is my decendant. I ...

Re: Towey Family Ballaghderreen/Dernacartha Roscommon Posted on: 23 May 2009, by  Edwina561

Surnames > Towey

...half mile from the Towey house. My maiden name was Fleming, now Sarah O'Donnell living in Maidenhead Berks UK. The Frain family are still living there. Your great Grandmother's brother Tom married Maggie ...

Re: APPLEGATE, HAUSER Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  ArleneM66

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...Schuylkill County. It's around 5 miles north of Shenandoah. There is apparently another Ringtown in Berks County but I don't have the township. (I didn't even know there was this 2nd Ringtown) http://st...

Re: Family Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  TEbel2888

Surnames > Butz

...Part of our family moved south to Evansville, Indiana. They were from Hertzoberg, Bavaria, Germany to Berks/Lehigh Cos., PA.

Thomas FROOD or FROUD Posted on: 24 May 2009, by  MikeHorton50

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Berkshire > General

...looking for information on the family of Thomas FROOD or FROUD, possibly baptised in 1735 at Beenham, Berks. I think that he married Jemima WESTON at Bradfield, Berks. Any information would be wonderful, Best ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions