Search the Boards

Search Results for "STALVEY" - 131 Messages

per page

A. Stalvey Horry County SC Posted on: 13 Apr 2010, by  robinjopmoore

Surnames > Stalvey

I'm trying to find info on A. Stalvey who was on the roster of Company F, 7th SC Cavalry. He died in prison on April 3, 1865 and is buried at Newport News Cemetery in VA. Would like to know what the "A&...

Re: Prior to Peter Stalvey, 1720, Georgetown District, SC Posted on: 12 Nov 2010, by  CraigMcCart

Surnames > Stalvey

...now and the US and I was able to find documentation to about 1760. There aren't many, but Stalvies to Stalvey seems to make the most sense to me so far. One other thing convinced me, the earliest Stalvey's i...

Before Horry County, SC Posted on: 21 Dec 2010, by  CraigMcCart

Surnames > Stalvey

...now and the US and I was able to find documentation to about 1760. There aren't many, but Stalvies to Stalvey seems to make the most sense to me so far. One other thing convinced me, the earliest Stalvey's i...

ROBBINS JR., THOMAS HAROLD Posted on: 16 Feb 2011, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Robbins was born in Miami, Florida on September 28, 1934 to the late Thomas Harold Robbins, Sr. and Laura Stalvey Robbins and moved here in 1989 from Melbourne, Florida. Mr. Robbins retired from the wholesal...

Prior to Peter Stalvey, 1720 Posted on: 01 Jul 2011, by  wadestalvey

Surnames > Stalvey

My Uncle told me while a soldier in W.W.II Germany he saw a factory in a town with Stalvey ( or variant of )on the side wall with the Star of David. He is 89 years and can not remember the name of the town. ...

SHEPHERD, GLEN Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Keith; his grandkids: Conner, Cade and Luke Tighe and Avery Brown, all of Ocala; his sisters: Shirley Stalvey and Lera Townsend both of Trenton, Penny Odom of O'Brien and Clyda Andrews of Clearwater; and his...

Clifton J. Shoumaker obituary Posted on: 24 Mar 2012, by  bshoumaker_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Bossier

...He is survived by his mother, Vergie M. Shoumaker, of Benton; four sons, James Shoumaker and Robert Stalvey, of Bossier City, Jerry Shoumaker of Shreveport, La. and Alan Shoumaker of Marshall, Texas; two dau...

Clifton J. Shoumaker obituary Posted on: 24 Mar 2012, by  bshoumaker_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Gregg

...He is survived by his mother, Vergie M. Shoumaker, of Benton; four sons, James Shoumaker and Robert Stalvey, of Bossier City, Jerry Shoumaker of Shreveport, La. and Alan Shoumaker of Marshall, Texas; two dau...

Guilford Stalvey? Posted on: 03 May 2012, by  keena_stalvey

Surnames > Stalvey

...still out there looking for our heritage. Like most people I have reached the end of the line with Peter Stalvey. I believe my line is as follows: Stephen Stalvey (me) Roy Stalvey Perry Stalvey (he is hard to find info on. Died...

New Information on Peter Stalvey, 1720 Posted on: 13 Jun 2013, by  CraigMcCart

Surnames > Stalvey

I recently found a new record on Ancestry.com from the Surrey, England, Burial records from 12 Oct 1759 located a St Martin's Church, Dorking. First record I have ever found from Europe, dating from ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions