Search the Boards

Search Results for "STALVEY" - 136 Messages

per page

Re: Causey's of Horry Co.,SC Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by  BobCausey50

Surnames > Causey

Brenda, Which Causey line did Helen Causey Richardson descend from? Bob

Re: Causey's of Horry Co.,SC Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  BobCausey50

Surnames > Causey

Sorry, I can't say that it does. There may be a connection, but I have not seen it yet. I will look through this and see if I can find one. Thanks a bunch. Bob Causey

Re: Ezekiel Dix Causey Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  BobCausey50

Surnames > Causey

Hi Georgia, Thanks again for the documents you sent me. They are very helpful. One question in my mind is about the spelling of the name Causey/Coursey. Was this just different ways that different...

Re: Stalvey/Causey Posted on: 04 Dec 2001, by  Eyore60

Surnames > Stalvey

Dear Gerri, I am the youngest grandchild of John Taylor Stalvey from Lowndes County GA. I have information taking my branch of the family back to 1720 but can go no further. Perhaps we could join forces...

Re: Siloam Cemetery Posted on: 02 Aug 2002, by  Moonjumper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Columbia

This dear lady was a member of my grandmother's church. Maybe her husband is related to your KOON family? OBIT: LAKE CITY REPORTER January 14, 2002 Iris Hegler Koon Mrs. Iris Hegler Koon, age 80...

Re: seminole roberts? Posted on: 23 Feb 2002, by laura justice

Surnames > Roberts

Hi. Im not sure about Orlando. Someone had said something about that here and replied to me I believe. I really dont know much about the Roberts side of my family. I need to get in touch with my grand...

Re: Reply? on the decendants of Thomas W. Causey Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  BobCausey50

Surnames > Causey

Mary, Is any of your Causeys connected to any Horry County Causeys? Bob Causey

Re: Rhoda's offspring Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by  BobCausey50

Surnames > Causey

HI Louise, I realize that this is an old post I am replying too, but I just noticed it and am curious as to who your Causey ancestors are. This Lonnie D. Causey, your father I believe, was he the at...

MARRIAGE OF ROBERT WEST Posted on: 08 Oct 1999, by Shirley Gotsch

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Horry County Historical Society (HCHS)

Looking for information on the marriage of Robert West, Jr. (b1792) Simpson Creek area, Horry Co. His wife's name was Anna, married probably around 1825. Possible maiden names for Anna, BESSENT, BELLE...

Re: James Causey of Horry County Posted on: 15 Jun 2002, by R.F. Causey

Surnames > Causey

Kimberly, Do you have the URL of the Guilford County, NC site? Maybe a mail list for researchers or the Historical Society? I would like to get in touch with those researching in that area. Thanks...

Family pages Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by Ken Guthrie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Clinch

...Recall previous surname html pages several months back - are they no longer listed? My mother is Willora Stalvey Guthrie, still living, in Atlanta, born and raised in Homerville with brother, M.D. Stalvey. Any link...

Florence Marie TERRY (d. 3.8.1996) Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Seeley Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Merced

Death Certificate, Merced County. Book 78, page 918 Florence Marie Terry Death date: March 8, 1996 Time: 2255 Age: 86 yrs, Sex: Female Color/Race: Caucasian Marital status: Widowed Occupation: Homema...

Stalvey-?about country of origin Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by Michelle

Surnames > Stalvey

I'm connected to the Stalveys of Horry Co. South Carolina and I have always wondered where we came to the states from.I've heard France,Germany and Russia but not by anyone that really seems to know.D...

Re: CAUSEY PICTURES Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by  BobCausey50

Surnames > Causey

Barbra, I am interested in your North Carolina Causeys. My Causeys are from Horry County which borders the N.C. line. I come from the line of James Causey, b. 1755. He was listed in South Carolina...

Re: Causeys in Moncks Corner South Carolina Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by  BobCausey50

Surnames > Causey

Ed, Out of curiosity I looked at the photos of your family on your web site and was amazed at the striking resemblance of you and a distant cousin of mine by the name of Mike Causey, the son of the la...

JOYCE SURNAME-Columbia County Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by  gotschas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Columbia

Looking for JOYCE descendants or families connected to them that may have info. Joyce Migration: VA>SC>GA>FL

Re: Herrin Sisters Posted on: 13 Aug 2003, by  SharonHoyt37

Surnames > Herrin

Hi Cousin, My GGGGrandmother was Olive Herrin - husb. Moses Turner. then Heron Mack Herrin and then to Enoch Herrin. Has anyone gone back further? Where do the Herrins originate from? Thanks, Shar...

JORDANS-Macon County Alabama Posted on: 28 Jun 2003, by  gotschas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Macon

Looking for the family of John H. Jordan (b. abt 1810 in GA or AL). Migrated to Florida Abt. 1845. Wife Eleanor and/or Mary. Son William W. Jordan, living in Volusia County FL when he applied for his ...

obit for Faith Gray of Orange Park, Florida Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Gray

...and Shawn Gray; a sister Madison Gray; a brother Hunter Gray; maternal grandparents Leroy and Shirley Stalvey of Lake Butler and Homer Hart of Starke; paternal grandparents Gerald and Jane Gray of Live Oak; ...

Re: stalvey's.josiah,catherine and emiline Posted on: 06 Feb 2003, by  Shirley_McDan...

Surnames > Stalvey

Nancy, I have an interest in Joe and Margaret Stalvey. Could you tell me where in Trenton, Fl. they are buried as I am only a few hours from there and would like to visit their gravesite. Thanks in advance. ...

Re: WATTS/FAULK Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by  bjwatts1

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Horry County Historical Society (HCHS)

My grandmother is Carolyn Stalvey and my grandfather was Jasper Faulk, Sr. My father is Jasper Pete Faulk, Jr. I was adopted by my maternal grandparents when I was a baby and wasn't allowed contact with my p...

Moses Stalvey Clinch County GA Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by  Brookest

Surnames > Stalvey

Moses had 2 daughters Caroline Matilda & Edeith? Came to SC before 1990, WD Who was his wife.Looking for any Info that Someone may have

Re: WATTS/FAULK Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by Sharon Jordan Inman

...mesage to me, you hadn't received them. I'm writing this message to let you know I have located Carolyn Stalvey Faulk for you. Please let me know if you get this message since it's seeming that you aren't ge...

Re: Vause surname Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  M_Martin1977

I don't know anything of William Andrew Vause's family. This is what I have on him and his two wives. I am not sure about Violet Vause and Lucine McConnell. My grandma was remembering some connecti...

Re: Cemetaries in Atkinson County Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by  gotschas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Atkinson

Do you have the burial place of William Henry and Fanny (Jewell) Spikes? I am slightly connected to the Spikes through Levi Jewell and Sarah Anderson. Do you know the first wife of Levi Jewell, Fanny'...

Re: Phillip Causey Posted on: 12 Feb 2004, by Bob Causey

Pam, Is your Owen Causey b. 1795 the son of James Causey b. 1755? Also the brother of Zebedee. b. 1780, David, and Samuel? If so I am interested in anything you have on them. I descend from Zebedee

Tennesse Cole's Posted on: 01 Sep 2003, by  nt2purfect

Surnames > Cole

Hi I am looking for Tilford Cole, born around 1815 in Alabama. He married Martha Donaldson (b. 11/07/1819) on 06/02/1840. I am looking for his parents. Please share any info you might have on him. I d...

Re: Mary Stalvey b.1835 living in Lake Butler Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by Peter G Hucks

Surnames > Stalvey

Do you have any other information on Mary Stalvey. I do not have any Mary Stalvey's that fit this Mary. Did she go by any other name? Peter

Re: William Fletcher Stalvey Posted on: 15 Oct 2004, by Chyrel Stalvey

Surnames > Stalvey

There was a post office near present day Socastee that was the Stalvey post office. If you do a mapquest of Myrtle Beach, Stalvey is still listed on the map. Hope this helps.

Re: Evergreen Cemetery, Suwannee County, FL Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by  Moonjumper

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Florida Cemeteries

Have you checked the 1880, 1920, and 1930 U.S.Census Records? I found his name in each of those records and don't want to repeat if you already have that information.

Re: Stalvey of Horry Co..S.C. Posted on: 15 Oct 2004, by Chyrel Stalvey

Surnames > Stalvey

Dozier Wilson Stalvey married to Mary Rutilla King parents of Catherine Jane Stalvey (1880-1910) who married a Causey and they had a child named Needham Causey. Is this your line?

Re: Phillip Causey Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by Bob Causey

Thanks Pam, James Causey has been my brick wall for years. According to my info, his son Samuel was born abt 1795. Do you have any siblings or other connections to your Owen. I am grasping for str...

Re: I can add to the causey line Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by Bob Causey

Surnames > Causey

Peggy, What line of Causeys does your husband's mother descend from and where were they from?

Re: Joseph G. Causey in Hopkins County, TX 1880 Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by R.F. Causey, Jr.

Surnames > Causey

I don't see any connection of your Causeys to mine. My Causey line was from South Carolina. I descend from James Causey, b. 1755 and was in the American Revolutionary War. He had a brother named Joh...

Re: Maggie Jane Larrimore Posted on: 05 Nov 2003, by Alice Weil

Surnames > Larrimore

Did you find Maggie Jane Larrimore? I am researching Lowrimores and would like to know her father's name. Is Durant her maiden name? I know she was the stepdaughter of WHJ Lowrimore. Thanks, Alice

Martha H. Donaldson of Tn. Posted on: 06 Sep 2003, by  nt2purfect

Surnames > Donaldson

Hi. I am looking for information on the spouse of Martha. His name is John Tilford Cole. I am looking for the parents of John. I am hopeing maybe I can get info. on him here. I have searched and asked...

Cpl. John R. Stalvey, 22, of Conroe, Texas, d. Iraq, Oct 2005 Posted on: 08 Nov 2005, by  jasche

Surnames > Stalvey

...announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. Cpl. John R. Stalvey, 22, of Conroe, Texas, died Oct. 3 from an improvised explosive device while conducting com...

Re: Stalvey of Horry Co..S.C. Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by chyrel Stalvey

Surnames > Stalvey

Barbara, checking to see if this is still a valid e-mail address. I have info on Clarence and Needham Causey, children of Jim and Catherine Stalvey Causey. Contact me

Re: Causey,Todd, Brigham Posted on: 02 Jul 2005, by  rcausey37

Surnames > Causey

Jeannie, Although I can't help you with your post, I am very interested in your family. I am from Horry county and descend from the line of Causeys as follows: James Causey Zebedee Causey Asa ...

Re: Records in Maryland @ William Causey Posted on: 05 Oct 2005, by  rcausey37

Surnames > Causey

Dottie - I noticed your post regarding the Causey descendants and wondered if you have any info on James Causey born 1755, and as for as I know in SC. He was in SC when he enlisted in the Rev. War al...

Re: CAUSEY FAMILY Posted on: 01 Nov 2004, by Joann Fairbourn

I don't know how much of the STalvey lines you have, but I do have Clarkie Delary Stalvey dau of Joseph Andrew Jackson Stalvey b 28 feb 1876 d 30 jul 1951 and Delary A. McDowell b 29 oct 1879 d 20 mar 1966. I do have mor...

Re: Causey Posted on: 20 Mar 2005, by  BobCausey37

Surnames > Causey

There are several lines of Causeys in Horry Country. Different lines from different sections of Horry County. Do you know what section of Horry County your Causey's are from?

Re: Causey's in MD Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  rcausey37

Surnames > Causey

Do you have any more information on your John Causey? I have a John Causey with a brother named James from whom I descend. John was born o/a 1755. I can't find anything about their ancesters. They w...

Re: I know we are related!/YES WE AREsal Posted on: 19 May 2005, by  rcausey37

Surnames > Causey

Hi Shannondor, I know this is an old post, but I just came accross it. I am interested in your Causey/Marlowe line. My first question is "Your late grandfather Lonnie Causey, was that Lonnie D....

History of Clearwater-Surname McClamma Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  gotschas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Pinellas

Can you tell me what information is listed re: the McClamma listed in Clearwater?

Re: Padgetts in Overton County Posted on: 22 Mar 2005, by Mary Carter`

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Overton

I am searching for my husband's ancestors. Easter Padgett married John J. Stalvey (maybe Stalsby). Her parents were Hopkin Padgett and Mary Branch. My husband's family ended up in Louisiana. I am not sure th...

Re: Looking for Family Posted on: 07 Nov 2006, by  devilwithpeac...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Taylor

My husbands grandmother is Lois Juanita Fife and she married Eddie Wesley Hunter. Is she in your family also. We are not sure but we think they married in Perry Fla but we do know they lived there. ...

Re: Causeys in Moncks Corner South Carolina Posted on: 30 Mar 2006, by  rcausey37

Surnames > Causey

... m. Caroline Olympus Brown (1861-1914) 5. Robert F. Causey, Sr.(1904-1906) m. Maybelle Stalvey (1903-1979) 6. Robert F. Causey, Jr. (me)

Sauls in Echols 1910 census Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by  J_Peppler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Echols

...(aka Etta) 3 Jackson G. (I believe this is Charlton) 1 Rhoda is the daughter of Abraham and Elizabeth Stalvey Register. Who is the father of William Albert? Strangely, this family appears in the 1920 Lownde...

Crosby-Arnold, Hamilton Co.FL Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by  Moonjumper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Pasco

David W. Crosby died 2 Feb 1933, in Pasco Co., FL and his wife, Hattie Elizabeth Arnold Crosby, died 18 Aug 1926, in Hamilton Co, Fl. Does anyone know his and her birthdates? Both are supposed to be...

per page