Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WHERRY" - 983 Messages

per page

Re: Eneas Walker from Kingston Posted on: 01 Mar 2002, by  joliphant11

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

...Sousan married Frank Johnson and then Martin Kiel. There parents were Elswort6h Babcock and Mary Werry(Wherry).I have always heard that they Came from Canada And were Native American.Please contact me. Than...

Waters of Pinetown, Beaufort Co. NC Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by  jswatters

Surnames > Waters

...information and links on the Waters of Pinetown. Would be glad to swap info. We're looking for any info on Wherry/Wytt Waters and Mary Garrett. Sincerely, Stephanie & Jim Watters

John R. WHERRY Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by  gbmayfield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Rusk

Used by permission of the Rusk County Historical Commission, Henderson TX John R. Wherry, born in 1874, the son of Bud and Elizabeth Wherry, lived in Rusk County for seventy-three years. His father moved to Rusk ...

Robert Lee Parker Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by  BrendaBurkhar...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...born December 7, 1874,the son of the late Fayte Parker and Elizabeth Bell Parker. He married Miss Laler Wherry in 1895 in Bradley County.He was a member of the Methodist Church. Survivors are his wife, five...

Wherrys of South Bend, PA Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  TomHChapman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Armstrong

...with this family? I just discovered them, and they are possibly my great-grandmother's family. Laura Wherry, b. 1873 - brother Charles and half-brother Harvey. It is said her father died and her mother c...

LaVerne Bryant Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by  a_emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...Little Rock. Born September 30, 1920, in Warren, she was the daughter of Robert Harvey and Julia (Akins) Wherry. She was a member of Park Place Baptist Church where she worked in the nursery for 35 years....

Woolard's NC>TN>MO Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  letawoolard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

Seeking info on John Woolard who m. 2) Penny Pope. Known Children from 1st marriage: Wherry Henry, David, Cornelius, and Penny E. Many connecting names to this family: Wallis, Jones, Jordan, Howell, Bra...

Re: Louise / Louisa Wherry - Death / Obit. Posted on: 16 Mar 2002, by  reparmley

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > Winnipeg

...Press, Winnipeg, Tuesday, March 3, 1914, page 3, under Deaths and Funerals. "The death of Louisa Wherry , aged 35, took place at St. Boniface hospital. The remains are at Clark - Leatherdale's underta...

Wherry Brothers Funeral Home Posted on: 12 May 2002, by Joyce Turner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Pawnee

Wherry Brothers Funeral Home in Pawnee City probably.

Mary Garrett Of NC Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by  jswatters

Surnames > Garrett

Looking for any info on Mary Garrett who came to Beaufort Co. and married Wherry (Witt) Waters. Had one son, James, by him and two others, probably by George J. Waters. I would very much appreciate any help...

Re: Samuel Wherry Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by  eswilley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

...Micajah Fitzpatrick was from NC. I don't know where Jemima was from. I was told her father may be William Wherry. If that is true she may be a sister of Samuel unless there were more William Wherrys. Thanks...

Re: HUNTER, HAMILTON, WHERRY, MCCREERY Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by David A. Wherry

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Ulster

I can furnish information on the David Wherry line. I have more information on this family in the 18th and 19th century which was written by John G. Wherry. I would like to hear from you, as we are in the begi...

Re: Crehan Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by  robertniersba...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...James R. C. Church, Chicago I found that Mary CREHAN, alone, was the Godparent of George Washington Wherry, son of Barret A. Wherry & Bridget (?), born 24 April 1898, baptized 1898. July 23, 2002 bobbach...

Re: Obit of Mrs. Frances Pelcak Kolacie-1923 Posted on: 14 May 2002, by  BEMIMITWO

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

hi my name is jennifer[jiskra]wherry, im looking for link to pelcak family,all travel of family member names seem to be with a pelcak, and this name is new to me? my family surs are prasek,nemecek,s...

Elizabeth Fair Wherry Obit Posted on: 23 May 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

GREENVILLE, S.C. — Elizabeth Fair Wherry, 85, of 639 McDaniel Ave., died Friday, May 17, 2002. Born in Greenville, S.C., she was the daughter of the late Dr. Charles H. and Annie Akers Fair, and the widow...

Laverne Bryant Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  a_emery

...Little Rock. Born September 30, 1920, in Warren, she was the daughter of Robert Harvey and Julia (Akins) Wherry. She was a member of Park Place Baptist Church where she worked in the nursery for 35 years....

Jean MCILVAINE (MCILWAIN) Leacocl Tw[ PA mid 1700's Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  DHPeter

Surnames > McIlvaine

Looking for information on the parents of Jean or possibly Jane McIlvaine (McIlwain) born about 1719 probably in Antrim, Ireland who married William Hamilton born 1720 in Belfast Ireland before 1749. ...

KELSO,GILL,MILLS,JONES,WHERRY Posted on: 20 Jul 1998, by Chuck Gibson

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Chester

...Ireland. Married Capt. Alexander PAGAN. Children: Agness married Leonard JONES; Susan married Thomas WHERRY; and Alexander married Mary MILLS. Elizabeth - b. 1754, Co. Antrim, Ireland; d. 1824. She married ...

Sharpe, Wherry,Alexander Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by  sbakke7702

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Cecil

Hi Kimberly, I have Sarah Sharpe b. 13 Jan 1732 Cecil Co., MD, d. 1802 in Cecil Co., MD, bur. Head of Christiana Pres. Cem., Cecil Co., MD, mar. Amos Alexander b. 13 Jan 1729 New Munster, Cecil Co., M...

Wherry (Wytt) Waters and Mary Garrett of Beaufort Co., NC Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by  jswatters

Surnames > Waters

...Wherry's parents? Was George his brother? Why was Nary called a witch? Who was her mother? Where is Wherry buried? We have a lot of questions. Will share our extensive research on the NC Waters and Tette...

Wherry (Wytt) Waters and Mary Garrett of Beaufort Co., NC Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by  jswatters

Surnames > Waters

...Wherry's parents? Was George his brother? Why was Nary called a witch? Who was her mother? Where is Wherry buried? We have a lot of questions. Will share our extensive research on the NC Waters and Tette...

Louise Wherry - Death Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by  reparmley

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > Winnipeg

...Winnipeg, Wednesday, March 4, 1914, page 5, under Deaths and Funerals. "The funeral of Louise Wherry, who died March 1, will take place this afternoon at 3 p.m. from Clark - Leatherdale's chapel. Kenn...

Mary Adams Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by  a_emery

Eagle Democrat 13 February 2002 Mary Adams Mary Aleta Wherry Adams, age 86, of Banks, died Friday, February 8, at Bradley County Medical Center. Born December 13, 1915, in Bradley County, she was a daugh...

Carr Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  MartyMyers73

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Alfalfa

...1874-1952, Jim Carr 1875- . There was no death date, Woods County: Memorial Hill Cemetery Alice I. 1870-1949, Wherry H. 1866-1925. There are several cemeteries that are not in the cemetery book in Woods Cou...

Lewis H. Willett, 27 Mar 1913 - 7 Aug 1999 Posted on: 11 Aug 1999, by Barbara Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Obion

...668. Survivors: 2 sons, John Edward Willet and Gene Willet; a daughter, Barbara Ward; 2 sisters, Velma Wherry of Hornbeak and Flora Irene Barber of Muskegon; and 18 grandchildren and four great-grandchildre...

Anderson obit collection pt 5 Posted on: 29 Dec 2001, by  LauraNellePol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

...Surviving are a sister, Mary E. Anderson, with whom she made her home; two nephews, George Hanna and James Wherry, both of Washington, and several grandnieces and grandnephews. Four sisters, Mrs. Jerry Wherry, Mr...

Isham D. Stuart Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by  ErinGalena

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Muhlenberg

...anyone knows more that will help me go back in time I would be very grateful! Eudora married Marion Wherry in case anyone has researched from there.

Re: Samuel Wherry Posted on: 07 Dec 2001, by  eswilley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

Marion, Would you happen to have any info on Jemima Wherry who married Micajah Fitzpatrick? He was from NC but moved to Sumter,SC.Their daughter was born in 1782.I would like to know names of Jemima's pa...

obit: Eunabel Adams Sloan Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by  Melissa Jones

...Sloan of Edmond, Oklahoma; 1 brother, Millard Adams of War- ren; 2 sisters, Ila Dean Miller and Renna Wherry, both of Warren; 3 grandchildren, Kelly Sloan and Brett Sloan, both of Edmond, Okla- homa, and Jo...

Re: Samuel Wherry Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by  mllaster

I don't have any record of Jemima Wherry. The Wherry's first went to PA. Then Samuel Wherry and wife, Dorcas Coulter, move to SC about 1760. They had no daughter by the name of Jemima. I would suspect that Jemima...

Woolard's in Wayne Co. NC Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  letawoolard

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wayne

Am seeking proof that there were Woolard's in Wayne Co. NC in the early 1800's. Wherry Henry Woolard, s/o John Woolard, had his first born son, Thomas O. in Wayne. John and Wherry, along with David and Corneliu...

SUTTON/RALSTON in Jackson Co. Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by Becky Erbe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jackson

...parents/siblings. Albert married Alvira Ralston b.1845 d.1883. They had at least 6 children: Maud Florence Sutton Wherry b.Feb 29, 1872, (Jones Co.) d. May 28, 1961 in Mitchell Co, Iowa (Maud married Fra...

Death of John Cotton in Walker County Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  JoePearce88

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Walker

Ancestry.Com lists one John Cotton died on 03/15/1853 in Walker Co., TX. I have ancestor John Wherry Cotton that was born in 1853. Was the first child of Weaver Alexander Cotton and Mary Ann Wherry. Can not lo...

Looney Family in late 1800's in Cherokee Co. Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Molly Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cherokee

...C. Looney was the Co. Treasurer in the late 1800's. He was born in Ga. in 1836. His wife was Susan Wherry Looney. His parents were Joseph and Martha McNeil Looney. Children were Benjamin Franklin Looney...

Willis family, Clatsop Co, OR circa 1880-1920 Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by  Laure_J

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Clatsop

Looking for family of James Wherry Willis and Mary Hannah Jones of Clatsop Co, OR. Married Sept 23, 1884. Mary was born at Bald Mountain, Gilphin Co, CO and died Dec 5, 1894, probably from complications o...

Bailey/Lamp Cemetery Name Change Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  JimBailey21

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pleasants

My evaluation of the commonly called "Lamp Cemetery" is now at the stage where I have identified 117 burials. Of the 117, only 21 are not positively either descendents of William Bailey or a...

Frances Outlaw Posted on: 24 Oct 2002, by  a_emery

Eagle Democrat 23 October 2002 Frances Outlaw Frances O. Wherry Outlaw, age 71, of Sumpter, died Friday, October 18, 2002, at Harris Hospital in Newport. She was born September 14, 1931, in Banks, a daug...

Re: roddy/tennant/white/brady Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by  nettecrook1

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Chester

...interested in exchanging information regarding this Ross family. I think Abraham & Mary Jane's daughter, Wherry, married Frank White ... son of William White (1773-1833) and Jane Brown (1758-1841). How...

Evie HILL WHERRY, b. c1906, Obion Co., TN Posted on: 28 Mar 2003, by  bart111

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Obion

Looking for descendants of Evie HILL WHERRY, b. c1906, Obion Co., TN or her brother, P. L. (Leroy) HILL. Evie and P.L. were the children of my g uncle, Enoch Brown HILL (son of James A. HILL and Sarah J...

Mikesell Family Reunion Posted on: 20 Jan 2003, by  good151

Surnames > Mikesell

The first annual Wherry/Mikesell/Lilly Reunion will be held on Saturday, June 21, 2003 at Idlewild Park, Ligonier, Pa. All descendants of either family are cordially invited to attend! For more informatio...

Obit: Maudie Wheeler, Lincoln Nebraska Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  GENEHUBCAP

Surnames > Wheeler

...Preceded in death by father, Keith Bates; & husband, Dr. Dean Wheeler. Services: 11 a.m. Saturday, Wherry Brothers Mortuary, Tecumseh, Tecumseh Cemetery. Memorials to family choice.

patience robbins peckham Posted on: 09 Jul 2003, by  FBearce

Surnames > Robbins

was married to benjamin p peckham of richland co,wi.one of their sons josiah who arried nettie wherry.oh,william and mathlda maple/peckham were josiah's grandparents.in wi.

Wherry Family Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by  SWCOWAN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

John Wherry was a son of David and Ann Hall Wherry. "Wherry Genealogy, The Descendants of David and Ann (Hall) Wherry" by John Hall Wherry (1904), of which I have a copy, has a nine-page section on John and Catherine Bon...

Wherry family Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by  hegw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

Do you have information on other Wherrys in Guernsey Co. I am interested in John Wherry who married Catherine Bunnell 27 Feb 1823 in Guernsey Co.

Re: The Wisconsin Kidd line Posted on: 20 Jul 2003, by  FBearce

Surnames > Kidd

...in wisconsin,from carroll co,ohio,where my other great great grandparents joseph and maryann gardner wherry also went to,from washington co,pa.before that the wherrys came from lancaster co,pa and before th...

Re: Tennessee Nichols Family Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by Danny Nichols

Surnames > Nichols

...William and Nancy were married before my William and Nancy were born. My William's first wife, Mary Wherry Nichols died in 1855. William remarried sometime around 1860-1861. This elusive lady, Nancy E. c...

WALKER -- SPRAGUE Vernon, NJ Posted on: 03 Oct 2002, by  KPKopacz

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

Looking for information on this family... Sarah SPRAGUE (b. between 1830-1850) daughter of Samuel SPRAGUE, married Oliver WALKER. I am not sure whether they lived in Vernon, NJ or just across the b...

Re: roddy/tennant/white/brady Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  Frankie_Crame...

...Gwin was my ggrandmother Hurrah, and great to hear from you! Jeanette {Jenny} Wylie and Elizabeth Wherry Ross, married Frank {Francis} White, were the daughters of Abraham and Mary Jane. I have a cop...

Rhoda ZUG Wherry d. 1931 Brooklyn Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  metaphor

Surnames > Zug

...family, and I have no further information. Bklyn Standard Union - April 9, 1931 - DEATHS RHODA EDWARDS WHERRY, wife of William M. WHERRY, Jr., New York attorney, died last night at the Medical Center, Manhattan...

Brattons of Winchester, Guernsey Co. OH Posted on: 01 Feb 2003, by  @@jeff.taylor...

Surnames > Bratton

Ruth - I know you're knowledgeable about the Huntingdon Co. PA Brattons. I see from a Web query that the James Bratton who married Bathsheba Riley moved from Huntingdon Co. to Belmont Co. OH and even...

per page