Search the Boards

Search Results for "WARNKE" - 599 Messages

per page

Re: Jennie Kirkpatrick(Bloomer) Posted on: 16 Jan 2011, by  emperored

Surnames > Kirkpatrick

Aunt Jen is what I called her. Isabelle Sirrine Warnke was my grandmother. Ed Warnke s-penn@cox.net

Re: HELP NEEDED Posted on: 28 Jan 2011, by  keithnuttle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Allen

In looking for the information, I came across some the name Warnke. Would that be a derivative on Arnke? Did you know the Stopenhagen? We probably should go to email before some one gets upset. keith_nutt...

Re: HELP NEEDED Posted on: 29 Jan 2011, by  dlkikuchi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Allen

kidolly@hawaiiantel.net Yes, I knew Stoppenhagen.

Pontow search continues: Silver Creek/Indian Creek, Mills, Iowa (Zanders, Donner) Posted on: 27 Feb 2011, by  copferfam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mills

...Pontow b.5 Sept 1841 Schonlake, Germany; d.27 Dec 1916 Mills, IA; m.(1868, Mills, IA) Henrietta Josephine Warnke. 3) Wilhelmina Pontow b.23 July 1939 Schonlanke; d. 20 Dec 1919 Malvern, Mills, IA; m.(30 Nov...

Re: The Kelly`s of Pittston,PA. Posted on: 09 Apr 2011, by  mtvwc

Surnames > Kelly

I am Frank Kelly and Ann Fallon's niece,Mary Theresa Warnke Coleman.Aunt GIGI(Ann Fallon Kelly )lived to a healthy 91.Her sister Margaret Fallon Miskell Warnke(Peggy)was my Mom ,who died at 81.I would love any in...

George Warnke Posted on: 15 Apr 2011, by  JaredBellis74

Surnames > Warnke

I'm looking for information on George Warnke. He was married to Sophie (I don't have the maiden name) and was the father of Henry C. Warnke among others. He came from Germany and was born about 1816 I think. An...

Re: Steil family from Des Plaines , Nile, Maine Township - ILLINIOIS Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  DANIELWILKEN6...

Surnames > Steil

...familiar with the names of the descendants you are searching for . Ray Stiel, Fran Taussig [Kath] and Steve Warnke. Anything I can help you with just ask. Dan Wilken

Leola WARNKE from Placer and Sacramento Posted on: 09 Aug 2011, by  w45n3vy

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > United States

I have an Aunt named Leola Warnke from Placer and Sacramento area, once lived in Idaho, my moms name was Delores Warnke (father Lee Warnke),. trying to find out more info about Leolas status today due to medical issue ...

Re: Hiram Violette (b. 1810), KY>TN Posted on: 01 Sep 2011, by  greeneyedgirl...

Surnames > Violette

...Phoebe and their ancestors. Have you been able to trace back any farther than Hiram? Jodi Wallach Warnke jmwallach@hotmail.com

Re: Muskegon Van der Laans Posted on: 29 Sep 2011, by  rwelscott

Surnames > Vanderlaan

...have been a big puzzlement to me, so I was thrilled to see your posting. Do you know anything about a Warnke VDL, or Antje VDL, or Janna VDL? All of those people are listed as the children of Arend and Ko...

Rauch Family in Kolo, Galicia, Poland Posted on: 03 Dec 2011, by  greeneyedgirl...

Surnames > Rauch

...Poland...not even sure where to start or how to locate vital records, etc. Many thanks, Jodi Wallach Warnke jmwallach@hotmail.com

Rauch Family in Kolo, Galicia, Poland Posted on: 03 Dec 2011, by  greeneyedgirl...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

...Poland...not even sure where to start or how to locate vital records, etc. Many thanks, Jodi Wallach Warnke jmwallach@hotmail.com

my branch of lieske Posted on: 24 Dec 2011, by  loopylieske

Surnames > Lieske

my branch are descendants of Christoph( Stephen ) Lieske and wife Henrietta Warnke. Came to U.S.A. in 1854 from Prussia. My cousin Jay H. Lieske and his father Henry Lieske have compiled a fairly complete r...

Re: Lau from Koenigserg (Kaliningrad) And ? Posted on: 05 Jan 2012, by  sbuethner

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > East Prussia

I have LAUs from Minnesota. I have traced them back to Christian Julius LAU, b. 15 Jun 1806 in Czarnikow, Posen, Germany, and his wife, Johanna Louisa Kuntz, b. 28 Jan 1808 in Germany. Both d. Green...

Re: Where can I find German Censuses? Posted on: 07 Jan 2012, by  greeneyedgirl...

Topics > Census > Germany > General

I am also looking for Hannover (1800's) as well as Gorlitz (late 1800's-early 1900's) censuses. Have you had any success locating them?

Herman Warnke b. July 1846, Hanover; d. October 1910 in St. Donatus, IA Posted on: 11 Feb 2012, by  greeneyedgirl...

Surnames > Warnke

I have been researching the Warnke line for the last 3 years and having an incredibly difficult time finding the names of Herman's parents. I know he was born in Hanover (but not sure where in Hanover...I ...

Re: Wilma Warnke, born ca 1916, lived Waupaca Co., WI, dau. William/Wilhelmina Posted on: 15 Feb 2012, by  katies6719

Surnames > Warnke

Not sure if you will get this or not! My great great uncle's parents were Wilma and William Warnke. He just passed away 2/14/12 and was there only living child left as far as we knew. His wife Lorraine Warnke is ...

Re: Stoll, Max Chicago, IL 1936 Posted on: 17 Feb 2012, by  leighb94

Surnames > Stoll

...Stoll (1842-1912) married Caroline Holbrook (1849-1937). Had children Annie (1869-1922) {married Charles Warnke}, Henry 1871-1923, Mary 1875-1960 {married Miller}, Amelia 1877-1951 {married Wm. Viernow}, , ...

Arlene Ladehoff Wegner 1929-2012 Posted on: 25 Feb 2012, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Arlene Ellen, daughter of Henry and Ella (Segebart) Ladehoff, was born December 22, 1929, on a farm near Kiron in Crawford County, Iowa. She attended rural schools. The family moved to Manilla and Arl...

Re: Warnke in Missouri & Kansas Posted on: 09 Apr 2012, by  JaredBellis74

Surnames > Warnke

I have some descendents for Jurgen Warnke in Benton and Morgan county Missouri if you need. I'm trying to find his parents if you have any information.

Re: Warnke in Missouri & Kansas Posted on: 10 Apr 2012, by  Virgene_Travi...

Surnames > Warnke

Hi, Thanks for responding. I am a descendant of Jurgen's (probable) sister, Catherine Warnke b. abt 1822 in Hanover, Germany who marr. Heinrich Bammann, probably also in Hanover, Germany (no proof). ...

Re: KRABBE in Milwaukee's German newspapers Posted on: 21 Apr 2012, by  rebholzgary

Surnames > Krabbe

...Birkel, Marg.; 75 yr; Krabbe 1905 - Krabbe, Heinr. 1920 - Krabbe, Joseph 1939 - Baumann, Ida Krabbe; (Warnke), 75 yr For more information via email: gary.rebholz@gmail.com editor/compiler

Re: Obit/Grave location for Ponca City, OK Posted on: 08 May 2012, by  bennedona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kay

...Mary M. (Schrum) Tyner was born February 1, 1961 in grafton, N.D., the daughter of Fred and Daisey (Warnke) Schrum. She attended schools in Grafton and graduated from Grafton High School in 1979. She moved ...

Re: George Warnke Posted on: 31 May 2012, by  JaredBellis74

Surnames > Warnke

...creation of the Lake of the Ozarks. The Warnke's are on my wife's side, her mother's maiden name is Warnke. I believe I have used your information on building that part of the family tree. Thanks for the...

Re: Warnke in Missouri & Kansas Posted on: 26 Jul 2012, by  D Stussy

Surnames > Warnke

You should be aware that you are re-treading information that has already been all hashed out more than a decade ago. cf: 2 URLs http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=germans&...

Re: Prussian Netzelanders lookup please Posted on: 08 Aug 2012, by  cuzinsalways

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green Lake

Jean, hoping you still do lookups. I have a Johann Gottfried Lau and Karl Ludwig Lau marrying Warnke sisters on 25 March 1858 in Crystal Lake, Marquette Co. I also know my ancestor Christian Friedrich Juli...

Re: FRITZ AND ALMA PRIESMEYER Posted on: 20 Aug 2012, by  DelfinaRohde

Surnames > Priesmeyer

...you a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if it posted. I have some information on the Fredrick and Alma Warnke Priesmeyer family. I am a petroleum landman working in Gonzales County and I am trying to find h...

Re: Warmka/Warmke/Warnke Posted on: 29 Aug 2012, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Columbia

"Wisconsin, Deaths and Burials, 1835-1968," Name: Andrew Warnke Gender: Male Burial Date: Burial Place: Death Date: 28 Feb 1907 Death Place: Randolph Twp, Columbia, Wisconsin Age: 63 ...

Re: Joseph Engelhardt in Milwaukee's German Newspapers Index Posted on: 16 Sep 2012, by  rebholzgary

Surnames > Englehardt

...death notices for Alois. Other surnames referenced with these entries include: Wind Kreuter Schaefer Warnke Kettner Schmidt Bacon Gaulke Gebhard Graf Gross Peters Scherer Steil. Gary Rebholz, compiler/edi...

Berkebile Families in America, volume 10 Posted on: 29 Oct 2012, by  wildwood12

Surnames > Berkebile

Descendant of Johan Buel, 18 volumes with more pending Index ?, Arlene 101 ?, Barb 96 ?, Bea 25 ?, Becky 96 ?, Beth 107 ?, Betty 94 ?, Cindy 101 ?, Crystal 96 ?, Daisy Karen 6...

Re: searching for family of Virginia Olson Posted on: 26 Nov 2012, by  kellyroad

Topics > Adoptions > Adoption Queries

...church at 8:30 a.m. Saturday to lie in state until the time of the funeral mass. Lector will be Bobbi Jo Warnke. Gift Bearers will be Jeff and Maxine Warnke and Brad and Holly Warnke. Soloist will be James Brinker.T...

Re: Ezra Hathaway, Minnie Hathaway Stoneberg Hall, Gustav Alfred Stoneberg Posted on: 18 Jan 2013, by  zukaloni

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Dakota

Claude Percy Hathaway and Nora Hathaway were my great grand parents Claude was Minnie's brother. My grandmother was Mildred.

HERBERG Violet WARNKE 1926-2001 Posted on: 04 Mar 2013, by  t42Arvilla

Surnames > Herberg

HERBERG Violet WARNKE 1926-2001 cabletv1 photographed this gravestone in the Arvilla Cemetery, Grand Forks Co., ND. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one o...

WARNKE Lyle G 1936-1940 Posted on: 04 Mar 2013, by  t42Arvilla

Surnames > Warnke

WARNKE Lyle G 1936-1940 cabletv1 photographed this gravestone in the Arvilla Cemetery, Grand Forks Co., ND. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 22...

WIERTZEMA John 1906-1993 and Sarah WARNKE 1906-1991 Posted on: 04 Mar 2013, by  t42Arvilla

Surnames > Wiertzema

WIERTZEMA John 1906-1993 and Sarah WARNKE 1906-1991 cabletv1 photographed this gravestone in the Arvilla Cemetery, Grand Forks Co., ND. Feel free to use this picture for your personal...

WARNKE Walter W 1920-1959 Posted on: 07 Mar 2013, by  t42Arvilla

Surnames > Warnke

WARNKE Walter W 1920-1959 cabletv1 photographed this gravestone in the Arvilla Cemetery, Grand Forks Co., ND. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one o...

WARNKE Frank B 1876-1946 Posted on: 09 Mar 2013, by  t42Arvilla

Surnames > Warnke

WARNKE Frank B 1876-1946 cabletv1 photographed this gravestone in the Arvilla Cemetery, Grand Forks Co., ND. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of...

Frederick Ziehm & family - Cleveland, Ohio Posted on: 17 Mar 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Ziehm

...Frederick Ziehm, sr., mother of William H., Fred, Jr., Albert E., Ella Stebbins, Florence Lord, Hazel Warnke, Martha Blecher, the late Edward and Paul, grandmother and great-grandmother, died Thursday, Marc...

Lampe/Warnke Marriage Record Posted on: 30 Mar 2013, by  greeneyedgirl...

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Iowa Lookups

Hello, hoping someone can locate the marriage record of Christina Lampe and Herman Warnke for me? Other records indicate they were married in Jackson County, Iowa in 1874. Would be grateful if someone could...

Lampe/Warnke Posted on: 30 Mar 2013, by  greeneyedgirl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jackson

Hello, hoping someone can locate the marriage record of Christina Lampe and Herman Warnke for me? Other records indicate they were married in Jackson County, Iowa in 1874. Would be grateful if someone could...

Re: Maybelle Opal Bessey or Margaret Maud Bessey Posted on: 26 Jul 2013, by  mb3610962

Surnames > Bessey

I am Margaret. May's # for (Kathy Warnke) is 917-291-4313

Re: Looking for information about the Rocco Iaccino (Jaccino) family of NY Posted on: 08 Aug 2013, by  Gretchen Vand...

Surnames > Iaccino

...both died in 1999. Martha came here Feb 9, 1925 and was single, Martha Heinrich, then married Henry Warnke. Both girls kept that last name. I find no record of Henry's death, but divorce was very uncommon...

Re: Warmka/Warmke/Warnke Posted on: 17 Aug 2013, by  mIsenberg69

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Columbia

I just look at your message board and will tell that there are alot of Warnke's in Winona, Minnesota. They are all out of the same line as Andrew and George. I am also interested in what she finds. L...

Re: Warmka/Warmke/Warnke Posted on: 18 Aug 2013, by  mIsenberg69

I have alot of the info that you are talking about. You will find it in my tree, "warnke" I hope that it helps you if you haven't found it all ready. Marilyn Isenberg onewildchildgeorge@msn.com

Erma Segebart Lohrmann Obituary Posted on: 16 Sep 2013, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Erma Irene, daughter of William and Myrtle (Wilson) Segebart, was born October 25, 1918, in Crawford County, Iowa. She grew up in the Westside area and attended rural school near her home. On Septemb...

Re: Nannie/Nancy Lee Richards and Frank Manning Posted on: 30 Oct 2013, by  beth walsh

Surnames > Richards

...reach " dfinley124" Have you had any luck yet? I am trying to track down whether her William Warnke, Born 1847 in Germany is my great great grandfather. My email is Beth@WalshSells.com Happy hunt...

Burgess Betty Obit Posted on: 28 Feb 2014, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...of Clayton, NM; an aunt and uncle, Mary and Jeff Wilcox of Las Cruces; an uncle, Merlin (“Bud”) Warnke Jr. of Tucson, Arizona; ...

Re: Mrs. Wilhelmine Warnke's 104th birthday in Milwaukee's German newspapers Posted on: 01 Mar 2014, by  rebholzgary

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

"Looking for the obituary for Mrs. Fred Warnke/Minnie Warnke. She was 105 years old at the time of her death on Feb. 5, 1936. " The local German-American newspapers have an article on Mrs. Wilhelmine Warnke ...

Re: Patrick Hughes (born in Ireland, 1828) & Sarah Granaham Hughes (b England?) Fountain Prairie Posted on: 10 May 2014, by  ebb3sh

...was looking at Sarah Hughes in the Fountain Prairie 1920 census, on the next page is my grandpa, Urban Warnke( actually spelled Warmke and was my mom's father) who was 13 at the time! I did see in 1860 in t...

Re: Warnecke/Warneke Surname Posted on: 27 May 2014, by  Jon Warnke

Surnames > Warnecke

Hi Johann Georg Christian Warnke was my great, great grandfather who died 4th February 1898 in Tottenham. He had 5 children including a George Alfred. I believe he married Olive ? and had three children: W...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions