Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WARNKE" - 591 Messages

per page

Re: Free Lookups in 1944 Essex County Phone Directory & 1870 Orange City Directory Posted on: 23 Jan 2011, by  paulmcgreevy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

Hi Karen, Nice to hear from you again, I hope all is well. Here's what I found in the 1944 phone directory: J.M. Murphy, 57 Berwyn, Orange. Nothing for your Wades, unfortunately. I don't know what the ...

Britt obit---can you help? Posted on: 28 Jan 2011, by  lemastjan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

...he had lived in Bellingham....soc. sec. death index has a Wm Britt, born 1908 in Missouri (which my William Britt was) and died Dec 1965.....can anyone see if there was anything listed on this death? Thanks ...

Re: Caldwell Family in Newberry Co Posted on: 07 Feb 2011, by  BrentHolcomb7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Newberry

...family of Newberry County in the South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research in 2005. Back issues are listed on the webpage: www.scmar.com. Subscription is $30.00.

Re: Lt. Col. William Campbell c. 1660 - c. 1728 Posted on: 13 Feb 2011, by  BCampbellPick...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

...of Elizabeth Campbell & William Dickson. I have the lineage back to Ireland and Scotland. I have a couple of William W. Campbell's books, his personal copies sign and dated. He was a Supreme Court ...

Re: Honnold Family Posted on: 14 Feb 2011, by  Richard Billi...

Surnames > Honnold

Thanks for posting, if this is the same Jacob Honnold (from Germany) I have a question about his GGson, Thomas Jesse Honnold. The descendancy would be Jacob->John C Honnold -> Thomas C Honnold ...

1904 DEATH - Thomas M. Hamilton Posted on: 22 Feb 2011, by  Steve_Eskew

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Crittenden

ADDITIONAL LOCALS-- Thomas M. Hamilton died Tuesday night, Oct. 11th, 1904, at 8 o'clock, at his home near Sheridan. He had been in poor health for some time, suffering with a bladder trouble, for which he ...

Re: Hollingshead Album Posted on: 10 Mar 2011, by  devlan11

Surnames > Hollingshead

ok thanks Mike, devlan@slicc.ca

Re: Stogsdill history Posted on: 11 Mar 2011, by  JonathanEStog...

Surnames > Stogsdill

Bluford and Mary Ann "Polly" (Earp) Stogsdill were my great-great-great grandparents. As many have said, Daniel and Sarah or Sally (Hargis) Stogsdill appear to be his parents. Sarah is found...

Re: Richard WArren''s children Posted on: 13 Mar 2011, by  DianneBG860

Surnames > Warren

I am also a descendent of Elizabeth Warren and Richard Church, they married 14 Mar 1635.

Re: CALVERTS WEST VIRGINIA Posted on: 31 Mar 2011, by  calico3

Surnames > Calvert

I'm also researching the Calvert family in Wetzel Co. WV. My mother-in-law was Opal Grace Calvert b.1911 d.1952. d/o Lindsey & Amanda Jane Poole Calvert. They lived between BeeBee and West Post Office on R...

Re: christian wiles Posted on: 03 Apr 2011, by  robyn2

Surnames > Wiles

What information are you interested in? I have recently been posting all of my documents, photo's and etc on ancestry.com . You can contact me at robynosborn@frontier.com ~Robyn BLACKWELL Osborn

DRAKEs of Southernhay, Exeter Posted on: 15 Apr 2011, by  Ailidh

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

I'm researching Herbert Drake, son of Augustus and Lydia Jackson Drake. Born 1855, he became chaplain to General Gordon. Rev. Drake survived Khartoum (I don't actually know if he was there) and spent...

Re: 1862 Brisbane November Arrivals Posted on: 17 Apr 2011, by  aussiebritlin...

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Australia > General

...- did you have to purchase the article/book you mentioned "They Came Direct etc". I have been searching for sometime for a William McMillan who was supposed to have arrived with his wife Jane/Jean and daughter...

Re: Surname: Garufi Posted on: 21 Apr 2011, by  cmelm1

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

Hi, There's not much doubt that they are the same people. Give me some additional information relative to your tie-in and contact me at cmelm@hotmail.com. Mel

Obit Lookup for William Pinson Posted on: 29 Apr 2011, by  Julie Coley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Benton

...the SS Index doesn't list a day of death. I am hoping that someone has a searchable index for 1984? I am looking for an obit for William Pinson born July 15, 1919 and died May of 1984 in Bentonville. I...

Son born to Mr./Mrs. Alfred Strand 1923 Longmont, CO Posted on: 05 May 2011, by  annageis76

Surnames > Strand

...Canis will be remembered as Miss Inez Oviatt. Mr. Canis is first deputy in the County Clerk’s office in Boulder. STRAND--In Longmont, Wednesday, February 14, 1923, to Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Strand, a son. WA...

Re: Elizabeth Dickens Posted on: 19 May 2011, by  SuzanneRyan17...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

Have a Burial Certificate for Elizabeth Dickens which states that she died in 1854 and was the wife of a hairdresser. Basically I am trying to track the parents of Stephen Dickens who are noted on h...

Re: Mary Elizabeth Marshall SPILLMAN Obituary - 1926 Posted on: 06 Jun 2011, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

The Sanders of Saloma; Some Ancestors and Descendants of Henry Sanders 1776 - 1844 by Tom E. Sanders, D.M.D., p. 66 1850 Green Co. Ky. Census; Image Source: Year: 1850; Census Place: District 1, Green, ...

Re: Ernest Binnall Posted on: 11 Jun 2011, by  binnalll

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1911

Sue, Thank You for all of the information. You and others have help tremendously. Ernest Binnall is my Husbands Grand-Father (Ernest his wife and their children have been deceased for a while and n...

Re: Descendants of John Brenner - Brauner? Posted on: 22 Jun 2011, by  bellesbaba

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Waterloo

I did not see a query here. Record: Probate of Will for Johannes Brenner, ret.farmer, Wellesley, died 12 Aug 1895, wife Magdalena. Land Registry Office record: AE (Wellesley)-9263. Children; dau. Magd...

Re: Bethel Church Records - North Square Boston Posted on: 24 Jun 2011, by  Dave McTigue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

...have the handwritten register page that documents this marriage. Can not upload it to ancestry for some reason. Send me our email address if you want it. I'm at dmct@verizon.net

Re: CORNELIUS, Orange County. N.Y Posted on: 26 Jun 2011, by  robinderue

Surnames > Cornelius

PS I have posted a bunch of pictures from McKean and Venango counties from my great grandmothers scrapbook. You can see them at StallionServices.com/ancestry. Thanks, Robin DeRue

Re: Frederick & Jane Eikerenkoetter Posted on: 05 Jul 2011, by  srapp716

Surnames > Cutter

...front of me the name was August, I think, but Warburg was the German town my line came from too. My dad has framed drawings of this man August in his living room, and his wife Helena Lesemann. August's son ...

Re: Family Tree Maker 2011 Posted on: 11 Jul 2011, by  Caroline Gurn...

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

...don't find it confusing and find the changes of real benefit. I find it just as easy to navigate as FTM 2010. As for older versions, FTM 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010 are still widely available for purchase o...

Re: father - STROSNIDER list Posted on: 11 Aug 2011, by  Mplamkin

Surnames > Strosnider

Shannon, please check the list message of this date and see if you know the woman in the found photograph portrait. Thanks!

Re: FTM 2011 Enhancement Request: Media "Link to Person" dialog box does not display preferred Posted on: 14 Aug 2011, by  rasamassen

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

...list of facts on the right, where you cannot tell which facts are preferred, to the similar dialog box in the source view (see instructions in above link on how to get there). Assuming the source "...

Re: Family from Sniatyn and Horodenka Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  lorsyl2

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Ivano-Frankivska

Hi Hannia, I need your help to find the place Sniatyn on one of these postcards etc Thank you!

Re: Finding Canadian Family Posted on: 27 Aug 2011, by  jnnshanks

Surnames > Hupe

Thank you, I will try email. Does he live in Winnipeg?

Re: looking for living relatives Posted on: 27 Aug 2011, by  ymih

Surnames > Duerden

...across your request for relatives by accident. It has been many many years and I hope all is well with you. I live in Jamaica now, have remarried and have a daughter that is a ballerina. I run the marin...

Re: John Ward, Seth Ward, Samuel Ward, 1619-1794 Posted on: 28 Aug 2011, by  kennethward10...

Surnames > Ward

My father was the sone of David Ross and Ethel E. Ward. David Ross was the sone of James Washington Ward and Martha Clark. James Washington was the son of James Robet Ward and Adeline Westenmire. James Ro...

Parents of George Wynne b. 1550? Posted on: 12 Sep 2011, by  Kirsten595

Surnames > Wynne

I see on most trees containing George Wynn, born 1550 in Middlesex, England, married to Margaret Green, that his (George's) parents are listed as Maurice Wynne and Jane Bulkeley. I can't seem to find any...

Re: EISENMAN-Fryburg, PA Posted on: 28 Sep 2011, by  saywrites1

Surnames > Eisenman

I am descended from Mary Magdelina SP eisenman who married a George Peters....seeking information on this line...happy to receive your information. does Catholic Church have complete records to access?

Re: Frederic Charles FISHER of CA Posted on: 06 Oct 2011, by  afmccrea

Surnames > Fisher

...connection is, as you point out, tricky to diagram for me. Grace Moorehead was the only grandmother I knew on that side since my grandfather's first wife (my mother's mother) died when my mother was a chi...

Re: Spelling change from Kittleson to Kittelson Posted on: 09 Oct 2011, by  WAYNEK3859

Surnames > Kittelson

One thing I found in the spelling is part of my family is Kittelson and the other Kittleson. The name Kittel is the actual spelling as in my great great grandfather Kittel Olson, therefoe his first son was ...

Re: charles +roy dillow Montcalm, West Virginia Posted on: 11 Oct 2011, by  djstoneclevel...

Surnames > Dillow

Coy Dillow was my great Grandfather, my mother is Susie her mother was murdered 43 years ago in Cleveland Ohio sister Jackie http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/24448142/person/1521195092

Re: MESSINA Posted on: 02 Nov 2011, by  theresaannmor...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Messina

i have that woman's name that she traveled with not easy to find info. did he say why uncle joe was not living with his parents? she also had more than 1 brother they are a good size family. the one...

Biological father Posted on: 06 Nov 2011, by  kozdaf

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > General

My biological father's name is/was Manuel, Pestana, Correia. I was born in 1953 in Caracas, Venezuela. His name was not on birth certificate or so I was told. He is/was of Portuegese descent. I am interest...

Re: Record C. Siler Posted on: 13 Nov 2011, by  kimsmith207

Surnames > Siler

Hi Bud, This reply is coming quite a few years after your initial post. I hope it finds you. My name is Charles Siler, and my grandfather was the Ivor you mention in your post. I do not have any kn...

FRANCES MARTHA DUNMALL Posted on: 21 Nov 2011, by  mickwinkle

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Seeking information on Frances cannot find her on the 1881 census She was b 1840 Dorset and married Reuben Dunmall 1866 Lambeth I have found Reuben who was a Butler living in the Strand. Where were hi...

Re: Weith Posted on: 23 Nov 2011, by  grahamclan6

Surnames > Weith

Thank you so much for getting back to me also. Grandma Meta is buried in a cemetary on Parker Road in Homer Glen, IL. She is there with my grandpa Erroll, their son Joseph, their daughter Esther. Her 7th died...

Re: Celestina Bredice Posted on: 24 Nov 2011, by  raptome

Surnames > Bredice

I would love to speak with you further. If you would like to contact me privately let me know and I will send you my email. Thanks for contacting me. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kate L. Underwood, b.1854 NY, dau of George/Hannah, lived Shawnee Co./Wyandotte Co., KS Posted on: 01 Dec 2011, by  Marge Rice

Surnames > Underwood

I have an original Cabinet Card photograph of “Katie Underwood”, which I’d like to get back to descendants or family members. Photo was taken in Kansas City (Wyandotte Co.) KS, and she looks to be about ...

Re: Fecyk or Fatcheric Posted on: 02 Dec 2011, by  ZlaticaBeca

Surnames > Sorba

...www.halgal.com www.rootsweb.com/~polwgw/index.html www.surnamenavigator.org distribution of RABKO in Poland: http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/rabko.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/rapko...

Map printing Posted on: 09 Dec 2011, by  Smilebird

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

It appears that there is no way to get a good print from a map page on Maps/beta. Any suggestions?

Re: Teitebaum family Posted on: 12 Dec 2011, by  kerryann900

Surnames > Teitelbaum

...Winles. Iraels's father was Chaskel and his sister Chaia. Do you think there might be a connection? Kerry Ann

Re: David Chambers 1750-1824 Massachusetts Posted on: 21 Dec 2011, by  dorothymuirhe...

Surnames > Chambers

I have 1850 Census. David's father was from Ireland m. Jane Aaron 1792-1863 MA m. C. /Smith 1817- Child Elen 5yr,.and Hiram E, 29 ys. Son of /david Chambers 1750-1824 m. Hann...

Re: Photos: Shaffer and related families, Licking and Knox Co Ohio Posted on: 23 Dec 2011, by  doc74199

Surnames > Shaffer

My grandparents were Otto and Mable Shaffer, deceased. They lived in Gambier, Ohio. Some of the names you mentioned sound familiar. Would they be decedents of John R. and Rachel (Bollinger) from York co, ...

Re: Jacob and Victoria Tarala from Poland in 1900 Posted on: 01 Jan 2012, by  prat100

Surnames > Tarala

His parents names were Adam and Dorthea Tarala. What are your parents names?

Re: Frezon family history Posted on: 04 Jan 2012, by  ArthurRHowell

Surnames > Frezon

Peter Frezon from Flanders is one of my relatives.please contact me at Howellac@windstream.net

Re: Cannot read occupation in 1900 census in New Orleans Posted on: 13 Jan 2012, by  diether_caspr...

Topics > Census > United States > Louisiana Census

...through other channels it was found: 1. He did work at USD (not WSD), Subsistence Department of the United States Army. (1897 New Orleans city directory). 2. The occupation could be the possible result of trying...

per page