Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WARNKE" - 594 Messages

per page

Herman and Wilhelmine Engel Posted on: 28 Sep 1999, by Joy D. Engel

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...in Michigan, Albert married Olive Ordway in 1906 in Monroe,Michigan and Freda married August Warneke/Warnke. No further record of Louise, she may have died young. Herman was remarried in 1898 to Blanche C. ...

Re: Warnke Posted on: 20 Jan 2003, by  DavidPenke67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

...looking for Warnkle and Pehlke - you can find some info in Rootsweb.com probably under Johann Friedrich Warnke or Emil Albert Warnke and maybe under Heinrich Pehlke - if you canot find it write me at dawei39@yaho...

REHDER Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by Max

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

Searching for JOHN REHDER b. abt 1828 Schleswig-Holstein who married CATHARINE WARNKE b. abt 1828 Schleswig-Holstein. I believe Catharine had a sister Elizabeth. They moved to Canada and settled in Paris, O...

Ferdinand Schulz from West Prussia Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by Brenda Spletter

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Deuel

...Ferdinand (m Hilda Rewerts), Ella, Walter (m Viola Teige), August (m Ethel Waters), Herman (m Clara Warnke), Clara (m Clark Burdick), Otto and Magdalena (m Louis Lachelt). She also had a child, William Geor...

Misc. Photos Available Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by Jean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

My grandmother (Evaline Tagatz Phillips) had old photos of places in Marquette County and people who are not in my immediate family. They are in JPEG form and can be emailed to anyone who wants them....

Alma Warnke Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by Michelle McKinney

Surnames > Warnke

I am looking for information on Alma Warnke who married Fritz Priesmeyer. Alma was born Jan. 27, 1879 and died Dec. 8, 1954. Her parents are William Warnke and Dora Wagner. This is the only information I have ...

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  bcgeo

Surnames > Warnke

Hi Cousin: My Ggrandfather was Fred Warnke by his first wife, Fredericka. Would you please contact me at bcgeo@rtmc.net? Thanks! George Bain

Anna Margaretha Langholff picture Posted on: 04 Nov 2002, by  barohde85

Surnames > Langhoff

...daughter of Christian Gottlieb Langholff and Elizabeth Biedermann. She was married to Rudolph Ernst Warnke. This picture was taken by Prescher Studio on Chestnut street in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I believe thi...

Re: Hanneman of Admaston Twp. Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by Tom Cruise

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Renfrew

...Paul, Teresa Kathleen, Cecilia, and August. Parents of August John Hanniman; John Hanniman and Susanne Warnke. They had at least six children; John, Mary, August John, Albert, Josephine, and Bertha. These...

Christian WARN(c)KE(n) - born about 1810/11 Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by David Warncken

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

I am seeking the origins of Christian Warn(c)ke(n), a carpenter, who was born about 1810/11. The 1861 English census lists his place of birth as Germany. The registry entry for his marriage in Londo...

Re: Warnke Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by Janis Puckett

My grandfather Frank B Warnke left a first family in Wi sometime before 1923. That was the year of my mothers birth from his second marrage. Trying to find his first family.

Re: Zellmer Schulz Böhm Hinz Warnke Posted on: 07 May 2003, by  llynn5252_1

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia-Pomerania

Hi , I am looking for Family in MA, The names are Warnke and Zumpfes. I know a few family names Agust Augusta Pauline Anna John Elizabeth Bridget Norma Jostenia. Do any of these names sound familar. If you ...

Re: Zumpfe in Bohemia or Germany Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  llynn5252_1

Surnames > Zumpe

Hi, if you send me your address, I will try to send the information out next week. We just became Grandparents and have been very busy. I have been in touch with some MA Zumpfe families on Oscar and ...

WARNKE, Harry 1929-2003 Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  Alan Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

...Germany, March 5, 2003 Wir trauern um meinen Ehemann, unseren Vater und Schwiegervater Prof. Dr. med. Harry Warnke geboren 14. Juli 1929 gestorben 26. Februar 2003 Brigitte Warnke Michael und Anne Warnke Dr. med. Steph...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 22 May 2003, by Edward

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Poznan

Father and son. Theodore is the son born in Grun Kordshagen Dec 26 1843. Father Carl Christoph Warnke also from Grun Kordshagen. Theodore came to USA in 1868, last know residence was Splietsdorf. Thanks Ed...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 01 May 2003, by  Lirushman

Thank you for your e-mail. The first person I know about in my family is Jostenia Warnke She was my Great-Great Grandmother. She was born in 1830 in Prussia, I will try to find out where. In a 1880 she is w...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by Creg Ostler

I am looking for Frances Lena Warnke, born October 3, 1854. She emmigrated to the U.S. before 1879 and died in Indiana. thanks so much for any info you may have.

Zumpfe in Bohemia or Germany Posted on: 31 May 2003, by  Lirushman

Surnames > Zumpe

Hi I am searching for any Zumpfe Families in IN. or MA. My G-G-G- Grandparents came here in 1871 or 1872. and also 1883. William , Gustave, John, Oscar, Wilhelm , Pauline , Elizabeth, Norma, Anna, Fr...

Bleja, Sztupek, Glugla, Warnke Posted on: 29 Mar 2003, by  cregdostler

Searching for town of origin and any other information on these names. All of my records list Posen or West Posen only.

Littau Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by emil gill

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

This might help someone. Frederich Littau(b 1798) m Luise Warnke(b 1802) in Poland. Son Christoph(b 1823) m Susanna Warnke(b 1840) in Tarutino, Bessarabia. Son Samuel(b1860) m Beate Schweizer(m 1889). Daughter Do...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 30 Apr 2003, by  Lirushman

...looking for anyone who know anything obout Jostenia,John.August,Augusta,Rosa,Pauliena,Lizzie and Anna Warnke from Prussia from 1830 to present. I am stuck and can't line up some familes. Most of the family ...

Re: Garske Posted on: 20 Mar 2003, by Michael Nickless

Surnames > Garske

...records, which cover Stabitz. It lists a child (Martin) born in Stabitz to a Peter Müde and a Marion Warnke. One of the godparents was a Michael Lenz, who I believe was one of our ancesters. Müde ...

Re: My great grandfather Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Edward

Surnames > Bloomer

Please send info? Ed Warnke 1511 W. Lewis Ave. Phoenix, AZ. 85007-1205 Thanks and looking forward to getting this info.

RE: Warnke Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  emperored

Theodore Warnke 1840's Chrisoph Warnke early 1800's Do you have any info on these two Warnke's

RE: Warnke Posted on: 01 May 2003, by John Warnke

I thought I might be able to help you as I research the church records for the name Warnke in the villages and towns of Pomerania, Posen and West Prussia. However I would face two challenges: The name Joste...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 22 May 2003, by John W Warnke

...know from which province, county, or town/village they hale? Did they come to North America? John W Warnke

RE: Warnke Posted on: 30 Apr 2003, by John Warnke

...Rushman: Prussia was country with a number of provinces. Do you know what province, country or town your Warnke ancestors were from? You listed a number of first names. How are these Warnkes related to ea...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 01 May 2003, by  llynn5252_1

...have a few leads. How are you related to the Warnkes ? We have a family cemetary plot with the names of Warnke, Scott, and Kenefick. Do any of these names sound like anyone in your family ? Lysle also. Than...

WARNKE, Harry -2003 Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by  Alan Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

...ehemaliger Kollege, der langjährige Leiter der Herzchirurgie der Charité, Prof. Dr. Harry Warnke am 26. Februar 2003 verstarb.

Warnke, Splitt, Hoffmann,Loschk Research Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by George Bain

Surnames > Warnke

...children were Louis, johann, Karl, and Fredericka. Fredericka, my Ggrandmother, married Frederick R. Warnke ca. 1880. Fred, Fredericka, Karoline and Sons all emmigrated from Posen province in 1881 to the U...

Re: John F. Warnke Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by Aaron Warnke

Surnames > Warnke

Saw your message, but realize it is old. My name is Aaron Warnke. Our family was originally from northern Indiana - LaPorte. My Grandfather was Lawrence Warnke, and his children were Marcia, Terry, Bruce and Pa...

Carline Warnke Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by  bertrivard

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

Searching for Carline Warnke b. about 1943-44 in Santa Monica Hospital, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California. Daughter of Carl Warnke and Pauline Weikal. Please contact Bert Rivard at BRivard719@aol.com

RE: Warnke Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by  annieg4351

Looking for Frederick Warnke who owned a farm in Posen. Had a wife named Albertina, together they had 3 children: Augusta, Herman & Gustav. After Albertina passed away, Fred took a second wife, Wilhelm...

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 06 Oct 2003, by  elzhend79

Surnames > Warnke

My Grandmother was married to Frank Warnke whose brother was Adolph, Father to Everett and Duane.

Simon REYNOLDS was born here; son of Lewis and Alitha (WORSTER) REYNOLDS, to Iowa Posted on: 11 Oct 2003, by  deedavidson97

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

SIMON REYNOLDS, one of the best known and early pioneers of Pottawattamie County, was born in Chautauqua County, NY, July 10, 1837, son of Lewis and Alitha (WORSTER) REYNOLDS, both natives of New York...

Dorothy Flecksteiner Posted on: 06 Sep 2003, by  ford0943

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

...Bethlehem Township, Pa. Born: In Bethlehem, she was a daughter of the late Albert C. and Mary J. Strohl Warnke. Personal: Dorothy's husband, Lawrence J., died in 1971. Memberships: She was a member of St...

Dorothy Flecksteiner nee Warnke Posted on: 06 Sep 2003, by  ford0943

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

...Bethlehem Township, Pa. Born: In Bethlehem, she was a daughter of the late Albert C. and Mary J. Strohl Warnke. Personal: Dorothy's husband, Lawrence J., died in 1971. Memberships: She was a member of St...

Re: Warnke, Splitt, Hoffmann,Loschk Research Posted on: 16 Feb 2004, by  janispuckett

Surnames > Warnke

George I have a George Warnke who married a Opal Bain. Any connection? George had a brother Frank my Grandfather Janis my new email is luckyjan268@yahoo.com

Warnke Wisconsin 1870 Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by  hcase115

Surnames > Warnke

Justine Warnke m. Frederick Aug Kelm in Posen,Prussia abt 1836. Moved to Ripon, Fond du Lac, Wisc abt 1862. Have 10 childrens names.

Obit: Harvey C. Hilgendorf Posted on: 21 Jan 2004, by  lilchkad

Surnames > Hilgendorf

...Hilgendorf was born in rural Alta Vista, April 18, 1922, one of four children to Rudolph and Frieda (Warnke) Hilgendorf. He attended school North of Alma. On June 29, 1942 Harvey was united in marriage to ...

any info on warnke's in northern california Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by mark

Surnames > Warnke

looing for any info on Warnke's in Northern Ca.

Warnke Family Website <Germany><Illinois><Nebraska> Posted on: 21 Jan 2004, by  genealogybug1...

Surnames > Warnke

...everyone to My Family Roots website. I have many old photo's, headstone pictures and documents on my Warnke branch.I update my site weekly so be search to check back. http://www.myfamilyroots.biz/ Jo Drake

Anderson, Michelle Haney Posted on: 04 Dec 2003, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Michelle Anderson was born July 30, 1968 in Elk City, Oklahoma to Kathryn Ann and Harry Dale Haney. She passed away November 28, 2003 in Carney, Oklahoma at the age of 35 years, 3 months and 28 days....

Bowlsby,Taylor,Thompson,Warnke family website Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  genealogybug1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Madison

I would like to invite anyone who is researching my Bowlsby,Taylor,Thompson,Warnke family that lived in Madison county to my new website.I look forward to hearing from anyone researching my families.I have ...

Re: UECKER, DOMMER Posted on: 09 Oct 2003, by  genealogybug1...

Surnames > Uecker

Hi I am looking for information on Edward E. Uecker. I believe he was born in South Dakota to David William & Bertha (Warnke) Uecker. Thank you, Jo

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by  kathleen_krie...

Surnames > Warnke

...information,all i herd is that his wifes name was Bertha Albright,if we are talking about the same Fred Robert Warnke you can E-mail me at KAATT35@aol.com, I would like to here more.....thank you cousin

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by  kathleen_krie...

Surnames > Warnke

Duane Warnke was my grandfather, and he was married to Mildred Steck,there children are Joy and Janet,Joy is my mother...i guess we are related...im having trouble with the Warnke and the Albright sides of the fa...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 30 Jun 2004, by  AOved

...curious (and hopeful!). I've been trying to find more information about my gggrandfather Christopher Warnke who lived in Posen Germany (don't know the town or township). All I have about him so far is tha...

Warnke/ Lottcher Family Bible Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by  brennak11

Surnames > Warnke

...written in German. This is my translation, there could be a few errors. PARENTS OF THE HUSBAND Wilhelm Warnke born 13 April 1852 Anna Wenholz born 16 March 1856 PARENTS OF THE WIFE Friedrich Löttc...

Re: any info on warnke's in northern california Posted on: 10 Apr 2004, by  kaoden39

Surnames > Warnke

My mothers maiden name was Warnke and her father is a Warnke. We are in N. California.

per page