Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WARNKE" - 594 Messages

per page

death cert - ZIMMERMAN, Frank William Posted on: 13 Dec 2002, by  skdulcich

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

ZIMMERMAN,FRANK WILLIAM b.22 Jan 1905 in ARIZONA d.29 Mar 1992 in KERN County Mother's WARNKE requested by: mariski@cox.net Kern County Deaths BOOK: 243 PAGE: 289 Frank William Zimmerman male, whit...

Littau Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by emil gill

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

This might help someone. Frederich Littau(b 1798) m Luise Warnke(b 1802) in Poland. Son Christoph(b 1823) m Susanna Warnke(b 1840) in Tarutino, Bessarabia. Son Samuel(b1860) m Beate Schweizer(m 1889). Daughter Do...

Bleja, Sztupek, Glugla, Warnke Posted on: 29 Mar 2003, by  cregdostler

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Poznan

Searching for town of origin and any other information on these names. All of my records list Posen or West Posen only.

Genealogy Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  bcgeo

Surnames > Splitt

Dear Bob: My Greatgmother was Fredericka Splittstosser Married to Fred Warnke, settled in Minn. I don't have the records in front of me but I think her mother was Caroline. I believe John and Louie were ...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 30 Apr 2003, by  Lirushman

...looking for anyone who know anything obout Jostenia,John.August,Augusta,Rosa,Pauliena,Lizzie and Anna Warnke from Prussia from 1830 to present. I am stuck and can't line up some familes. Most of the family ...

Herman and Wilhelmine Engel Posted on: 28 Sep 1999, by Joy D. Engel

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...in Michigan, Albert married Olive Ordway in 1906 in Monroe,Michigan and Freda married August Warneke/Warnke. No further record of Louise, she may have died young. Herman was remarried in 1898 to Blanche C. ...

Re: Garske Posted on: 20 Mar 2003, by Michael Nickless

Surnames > Garske

...records, which cover Stabitz. It lists a child (Martin) born in Stabitz to a Peter Müde and a Marion Warnke. One of the godparents was a Michael Lenz, who I believe was one of our ancesters. Müde ...

Re: Warnke Posted on: 20 Jan 2003, by  DavidPenke67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

...looking for Warnkle and Pehlke - you can find some info in Rootsweb.com probably under Johann Friedrich Warnke or Emil Albert Warnke and maybe under Heinrich Pehlke - if you canot find it write me at dawei39@yaho...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  emperored

Theodore Warnke 1840's Chrisoph Warnke early 1800's Do you have any info on these two Warnke's

RE: Warnke Posted on: 01 May 2003, by John Warnke

I thought I might be able to help you as I research the church records for the name Warnke in the villages and towns of Pomerania, Posen and West Prussia. However I would face two challenges: The name Joste...

Re: My great grandfather Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by Edward

Surnames > Bloomer

Please send info? Ed Warnke 1511 W. Lewis Ave. Phoenix, AZ. 85007-1205 Thanks and looking forward to getting this info.

RE: Warnke Posted on: 22 May 2003, by John W Warnke

...know from which province, county, or town/village they hale? Did they come to North America? John W Warnke

RE: Warnke Posted on: 30 Apr 2003, by John Warnke

...Rushman: Prussia was country with a number of provinces. Do you know what province, country or town your Warnke ancestors were from? You listed a number of first names. How are these Warnkes related to ea...

Warnke, Splitt, Hoffmann,Loschk Research Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by George Bain

Surnames > Warnke

...children were Louis, johann, Karl, and Fredericka. Fredericka, my Ggrandmother, married Frederick R. Warnke ca. 1880. Fred, Fredericka, Karoline and Sons all emmigrated from Posen province in 1881 to the U...

Ferdinand Schulz from West Prussia Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by Brenda Spletter

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Deuel

...Ferdinand (m Hilda Rewerts), Ella, Walter (m Viola Teige), August (m Ethel Waters), Herman (m Clara Warnke), Clara (m Clark Burdick), Otto and Magdalena (m Louis Lachelt). She also had a child, William Geor...

REHDER Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by Max

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

Searching for JOHN REHDER b. abt 1828 Schleswig-Holstein who married CATHARINE WARNKE b. abt 1828 Schleswig-Holstein. I believe Catharine had a sister Elizabeth. They moved to Canada and settled in Paris, O...

RE: Warnke Posted on: 01 May 2003, by  llynn5252_1

...have a few leads. How are you related to the Warnkes ? We have a family cemetary plot with the names of Warnke, Scott, and Kenefick. Do any of these names sound like anyone in your family ? Lysle also. Than...

WARNKE, Harry -2003 Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by  Alan Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

...ehemaliger Kollege, der langjährige Leiter der Herzchirurgie der Charité, Prof. Dr. Harry Warnke am 26. Februar 2003 verstarb.

Misc. Photos Available Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by Jean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

My grandmother (Evaline Tagatz Phillips) had old photos of places in Marquette County and people who are not in my immediate family. They are in JPEG form and can be emailed to anyone who wants them....

Alma Warnke Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by Michelle McKinney

Surnames > Warnke

I am looking for information on Alma Warnke who married Fritz Priesmeyer. Alma was born Jan. 27, 1879 and died Dec. 8, 1954. Her parents are William Warnke and Dora Wagner. This is the only information I have ...

andrew warnke Posted on: 15 Dec 2002, by  BretRegis9

Surnames > Warnke

I am looking for andrew warnke, b.july 1977 in Hastings, Mn. Any info would be appreciated. Bret Regis

Re: Arthur Warnke Posted on: 03 Dec 2002, by kirsty

Surnames > Warnke

I believe I'm related to William Warnke B 1874 , and George Warnke b1870. We think George came back to UK in 1901 but William stayed out in USA. We also know George fought in Spanish American war in Ohio Regimen...

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  bcgeo

Surnames > Warnke

Hi Cousin: My Ggrandfather was Fred Warnke by his first wife, Fredericka. Would you please contact me at bcgeo@rtmc.net? Thanks! George Bain

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  bcgeo

Surnames > Warnke

Hello Cousin: Fred Warnke wa my Ggrandfather by his first wife. Would you mind contacting me at bcgeo@rtmc.net? THanks! George Bain

William Warnke Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by kirsty

Surnames > Warnke

...instead of coming back to England. We believe he was born in 1874. Is anyone related to the Senator Warnke that was around in the late 1980s/1990s ? Paul Warnke. Look forward to hearing from you. Kirsty

Anna Margaretha Langholff picture Posted on: 04 Nov 2002, by  barohde85

Surnames > Langhoff

...daughter of Christian Gottlieb Langholff and Elizabeth Biedermann. She was married to Rudolph Ernst Warnke. This picture was taken by Prescher Studio on Chestnut street in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I believe thi...

Albrecht/Albright Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Anita(Albright)Leathers

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

Searching for info on Albrecht(Albright). Came to US from Glatz, Germany. Know they went to Ohio, Illinois and settled in OKlahoma. Henrich Albrecht was first postmaster in Jones, OK. Any info would b...

Re: Hanneman of Admaston Twp. Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by Tom Cruise

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Renfrew

...Paul, Teresa Kathleen, Cecilia, and August. Parents of August John Hanniman; John Hanniman and Susanne Warnke. They had at least six children; John, Mary, August John, Albert, Josephine, and Bertha. These...

Warnke Wisconsin 1870 Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by  hcase115

Surnames > Warnke

Justine Warnke m. Frederick Aug Kelm in Posen,Prussia abt 1836. Moved to Ripon, Fond du Lac, Wisc abt 1862. Have 10 childrens names.

Re: UECKER, DOMMER Posted on: 09 Oct 2003, by  genealogybug1...

Surnames > Uecker

Hi I am looking for information on Edward E. Uecker. I believe he was born in South Dakota to David William & Bertha (Warnke) Uecker. Thank you, Jo

any info on warnke's in northern california Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by mark

Surnames > Warnke

looing for any info on Warnke's in Northern Ca.

RE: Warnke Posted on: 30 Jun 2004, by  AOved

...curious (and hopeful!). I've been trying to find more information about my gggrandfather Christopher Warnke who lived in Posen Germany (don't know the town or township). All I have about him so far is tha...

Warnke/ Lottcher Family Bible Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by  brennak11

Surnames > Warnke

...written in German. This is my translation, there could be a few errors. PARENTS OF THE HUSBAND Wilhelm Warnke born 13 April 1852 Anna Wenholz born 16 March 1856 PARENTS OF THE WIFE Friedrich Löttc...

Obit: Nellie Anna (Warnke) Kohl Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

...December 13 about 6:45 am at a Norfolk hospital. She was born March 6, 1886, to Mr. and Mrs. Gustav Warnke at Tilden and married Edward Kohl of Madison on June 2, 1914. Mrs. Kohl was preceded in death by he...

Re: any info on warnke's in northern california Posted on: 10 Apr 2004, by  kaoden39

Surnames > Warnke

My mothers maiden name was Warnke and her father is a Warnke. We are in N. California.

Anderson, Michelle Haney Posted on: 04 Dec 2003, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Michelle Anderson was born July 30, 1968 in Elk City, Oklahoma to Kathryn Ann and Harry Dale Haney. She passed away November 28, 2003 in Carney, Oklahoma at the age of 35 years, 3 months and 28 days....

Warnke Family Website <Germany><Illinois><Nebraska> Posted on: 21 Jan 2004, by  genealogybug1...

Surnames > Warnke

...everyone to My Family Roots website. I have many old photo's, headstone pictures and documents on my Warnke branch.I update my site weekly so be search to check back. http://www.myfamilyroots.biz/ Jo Drake

Obit: Ivan A. Maynard Posted on: 08 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

...wagon to Wyoming. He finally settled in eastern Oregon. He returned to Nebraska and married Nellie H. Warnke April 1, 1939, in Neligh, Neb. They lived in Bend and Gilchrist and moved to Sweet Home in 1949...

Bowlsby,Taylor,Thompson,Warnke family website Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  genealogybug1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Madison

I would like to invite anyone who is researching my Bowlsby,Taylor,Thompson,Warnke family that lived in Madison county to my new website.I look forward to hearing from anyone researching my families.I have ...

Obit: Margaret (Warnke) Remmereid Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

...in St. Edward. Mrs. Remmereid was born Jan. 7, 1920, south of Tilden, to Edward and Irene (Wright) Warnke. Survivors of the immediate family include her husband Orvan of St. Edward; three childr...

Obit: William Edward Warnke Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

Funeral services for William Edward Warnke were held Saturday,Jan. 21 at 2:30 p.m at the Hoch Funeral Home in Ainsworth with father James Murphy officiating. Pallbearers were Art Weander,Neil Anderson,Evert...

Obit: Jack Kenneth Hart Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...stepson Jim Hart of University Place; daughter Tiffany of Des Moines; longtime friends Kurt and Tammie Warnke of Shelton; fiancee Sue Odom of Shelton; sister Kay Livsey of Puyallup; and numerous nieces and ...

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by  kathleen_krie...

Surnames > Warnke

...information,all i herd is that his wifes name was Bertha Albright,if we are talking about the same Fred Robert Warnke you can E-mail me at KAATT35@aol.com, I would like to here more.....thank you cousin

Obit: Viola M. (Warnke) Caubarrus Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

Viola M. Caubarrus Viola M. Caubarrus was born Sept. 5,1913 at Tilden NE to Frank and Alice (Hendricks) Warnke,the oldest of seven children. Viola was united in marriage to Ival Caubarrus for 13 years and t...

Obit: Stewart James Warnke Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

Stewart James Warnke rites held Monday The Rev. Ed Warren officiating services November 5th at the Hoch Funeral Home in Ainsworth for Stewart James Warnke. Music was provided by Mrs. Carl Coleman and Stanley Lars...

Obit: Alice Frances (Hendrix) Warnke Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

...a farm north of Tilden,Nebraska. She attended school in Tilden and was united in marriage to Frank Warnke on November 5,1907 at Tilden. To this reunion 10 children were born. Survivors include her four son...

Re: Schonlauke, Province of Posen, Germany Posted on: 03 Sep 2004, by Debbie Smith

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

...am hoping someone is watching this messageboard....I have many Leu, Pontow, Kruger/Krueger, Menschel, Warnke, Schultz/Schultze, Sachewitz names in my family tree. I am very interested in receiving/sharing i...

Obit: Augusta (Warnke) Falk Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  jddrake26

Topics > Obituaries

...following was taken from the Council Bluffs,Iowa paper November 1932: Mrs. Augusta Warnke Falk Mrs. Augusta Falk,age 70 years,wife of William Falk,died of complications at 4 o'clock Thursd...

Re: Warnke-Minnesota Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by  kathleen_krie...

Surnames > Warnke

Duane Warnke was my grandfather, and he was married to Mildred Steck,there children are Joy and Janet,Joy is my mother...i guess we are related...im having trouble with the Warnke and the Albright sides of the fa...

Warnke in Missouri & Kansas Posted on: 12 Sep 2004, by  Virgene_Travi...

Surnames > Warnke

I'm looking for information on any WARNKE or WARNKEN families who were in Benton Co., Missouri in about 1860's and forward and who might have moved to Kansas in later decades .... possibly Crawford Co., KS....

per page