Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "TOUSSAINT" - 2,509 Messages

per page

Re: Toussaint Campbell & Jpsephine Laprise Posted on: 23 May 2003, by  jmhaslip

Surnames > Laprise

...of Thomas Roy and Charline Ouellette. According to parish cemetery records, no baby was buried with Toussaint Campbell and Joséphine Laprise. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that there's no reco...

DENO,PLANTE,BOUDREAU,SMITH Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by Marylin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Benton

...father). Mary Louise RAYMOND's parents were Christopher RAYMOND and Emelie ADAM. Christopher's parents were Toussaint RAYMOND and Domethilde/Mathilde BOUDREAU. Have much of the family history but missing in a ...

Trefle Laprise m. Caroline Roy 1938 Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  jmhaslip

Surnames > Laprise

...1938. She's the daughter of Adolphe Roy and Délia Caron. Speaking of Joséphine Laprise and Toussaint Campbell, I found their graves in the Pain Court cemetery. The headstone has recently been replac...

Re: SAMSON>From FRANCE>QUEBEC Posted on: 16 Jul 2003, by  @@jmleblanc@a...

Surnames > Samson

Hello all: On November 30, 1641 Toussaint Samson, born about 1620 was married to Catheirne Lechevalier in St. Gatien des Bois. Catherine was most likely the d/o Jehan LeChevalier and Isabeau Hebert. ON Augu...

Re: Adeline Mathy Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  Pallas74

Surnames > Mathy

...Prov., Belgium She died 15 June 1942 according to catholic cemetery records in Clifton, il.. She married Toussaint Laurent in 1884 obit of Toussaint Rep.-News Kankakee Il. issue of 14 Jan 1938 That's about all I kno...

Re: Quesnel Family - Cornwall, Ont. Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by Diane

Surnames > Quesnel

...daughter if you are interested) epousa a Lochiel le 9 oct 1899 Elizabeth Quenneville, fille de Toussaint et d' Hariette Bonneville, dont 7 enfants connus: Alexandre, Olivier, Arthur, Sim...

Re: dupuis families Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by Doreen

Surnames > Dupuis

...January 1688 - according to the contract drawn up by Genaple - with Barbe Dubeau (1666- 1734), daughter of Toussaint Dubeau and his first wife Marguerite Damy. ….. I will try to help...where do your rece...

Re: Abandoned cemetery Posted on: 08 May 2003, by De Ivory

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Mary

Yes Berinda Iwould like to have info on the Abandoned cemetery. Thank You De

Re: Some Surnames of Avoyelles/Gremillions Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by Pattie Duncan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Avoyelles

...Gremillion 1879, to Cezaire 1851 to Cyriaque 1829 to Valerian 1793 to Francois 1752 to Louis 1714 to Toussaint 1688. We have some info with some very bits and pieces. Is this the same family? Let me know. ...

Re: Doré in St. Polycarpe Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  jamesleroux

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Vaudreuil-Soulange

...Dore b/bap 13-06-1840 / 17-01-1841St. Polycarpe. His father is said to be a framer from Upper Canada. Toussaint Dore b/bap 20-12-1842 / 06-01-1843 St. Polycarpe

Re: Boyer, Quebec Posted on: 26 Mar 2003, by  KathleenAMcKe...

Surnames > Boyer

...3 lines of Boyers on my mother's side. 2 are from St-Constant, Laprairie, PQ. Felicite Boyer married Toussaint Asselin in St-Constant, Laprairie, PQ. She died in 1822 at the age of 75. Marie-Anne Boyer marrie...

Morrow, Marron Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by A. J. Clark

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Michigan

...indicate same story. One contact however (with genealogy background) indicates Victoria was the child of Toussaint Moreau dit Duplessy and Justine Rochereau dit Lesperance. I'm trying to confirm this is true...

Re: Hiya Toussaints....... Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by Carolyn Toussaint

Surnames > Toussaint

Hello Amanda, My name is Carolyn Toussaint. I really dont know to much about my mothers' side of the family, which are "Toussaint", but I would love to talk to you so we can exchange information about our f...

BEAUDRY/DESAULTELS Posted on: 12 Mar 2003, by  shermantexas1

Surnames > Beaudry

Toussaint and Melanie Desaultels had a son Antoine. Antoine married Eleonore Pion. Toussaint's first wife was Marguerite Pion. I have Toussaint's parents as Olivier and Olive Gabriau-Lapalme. Is this correct ?...

Thomas VIOLETT/VIOLETTE and Cressy ASHFORD/ASHFERD family - 1700's Posted on: 03 Dec 2002, by catfinley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

I would be interested in knowing more about VIOLETT family in VA and or KY. Ashford/Ashferd VIOLETT/VIOLETTE and Augusta VIOLETT/VIOLETTE are sons of Thomas VIOLETT . [According to a family researche...

Re: George DeClue, born 12-13-1860 Missouri Posted on: 22 Apr 2003, by  jawea00

Surnames > Declue

...Waldech....?....Elizabeth Charboneau was apparently the offspring of Louis and Addeline Charboneau (?sp?) a descendant of Toussaint Charboneau..... please send any info to jawea00@msn.com

Re: James Barcomb/Berthiaume Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by RPreston

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...Francois 28/29 Dec 1836 Joseph 10/11 Jan 1839 Odile 8/Jun 1841, bap 10 Jun 1842, buried 21 Jan 1842 Toussaint bap 1 Nov 1842 Marie-Flavie bap 28 Jul 1844; bur 28 May 1850 St Joseph's, Cooperville, NY Jacques 2...

Doré in St. Polycarpe Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  Bretonne

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Vaudreuil-Soulange

...married in St. Poly to Adélaide Lalonde 14-Nov-1826. They have Antoine, Pierre, Josephte, Gabriel and Toussaint (who is my ancestor). I would like their dates of birth/baptism - I have Gabriel born on 14...

Re: Kivetts-Beaudry connection Posted on: 09 Dec 2002, by Pierre beaudry

Surnames > Beaudry

Dale, What kind of help are you looking for...We are all descendants of Toussaint and Barbe Barbier. Tell us what you have and what you are looking for and we might be able to help. Pierre

Giroux - Jean, Touissant/Pierre, Charles ( 2 branches in 1?) Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  Laurieann167

Surnames > Giroux

My Poulin line has two Giroux branches. One is through Toussaint (m. Marie Godard) and his father Jean and the other is Charles Giroux (m. Marguerite Bruneau) and his father Pierre. Pierre married in France M...

Re: Thomas J. Tousaint Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by Carolyn Toussaint

Surnames > Toussaint

Hello, My name is Carolyn Toussaint. I live in the New orleans area, and i beleive that there might be some sort of kin with me and the Mr. Thomas Toussaint. To exchange information you can contact me through e-mai...

Re: Pierre Charron-Ducharme m. Marie Madeleine Robin-Lapointe Posted on: 21 Mar 2003, by Nicole Granger

Surnames > Charron

...late Marie Poupeau. Date of their mar 16-02-1733 à Rivière des Prairies Mtl. Marguerite mar Toussaint Patenaude 31 jan. 1734 or 35 à Verchères. I know that Pierre dit Ducharme mar to Cat...

Re: Kivetts-Beaudry connection Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by Dale A. Beaudry

Surnames > Beaudry

I am a desendant of a Toussaint Beaudry, I am doing geneology...just trying to find links...any help would be fantastic....Dale A. Beaudry

Maxime Toussaint Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by Nancy Toussaint

Surnames > Toussaint

My maiden name is Toussaint. I dont know much about my Grandfathers Family at all. His name was Maxime Toussaint living in Connecticut. He and my Grandmother Florence Bushey Toussaint married about 1920 and had 4 children, My ...

Re: Joseph Deschamps m. Charlotte Smith Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by  singer1935

Surnames > Deschamps

...your post to Linda and realize that I do not have your line in my project which is a descendancy for Toussaint Hunault dit Deschamps and Marie Lorguiel. I have over 30,000 male & female descendants many d...

Re: Doucet lineage Posted on: 17 May 2003, by John Murphy

Surnames > Doucette

Hi Eric, your line is: Germain, Germain, Charles, Francois, Michel. My line is: Germain, Pierre, Toussaint, Francois, Charles, Michel, Jules, Joseph, Hilarion, Rose Zita, Alfred Laurence Murphy, John Paul Mur...

Cemetery Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by  dlove6631

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Mary

I Would appreciate if someone will do a lookup for information on the Alicebe cemetery and Mt.Olive Church in St, Mary Parish the cemetery and church is on Alicebe road. Family buried in Alicebe Hunt...

Re: French Canadian Foy's Posted on: 12 Jan 2003, by  MaryFoy45

Surnames > Foy

...daughter of Joseph, Who lived in Emerson, the GGrand Daughter of Guillaume. and the GGGrand Daughter of Toussaint. Email address is SarniaWillow@aol.com Anxious to here from you.

Re: Also looking for Information on Timmins Dubeau's Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by Dennis Pleau

Surnames > Dubeau

I have a Jacques and Barbe listed as children of Toussaint. I Have some info on each of them. I'd be interested in the othe 3 children. --Dennis

Toussaint Moreau dit Duplessis/Duplessy Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by A. J. Clark

Surnames > Duplessis

Seeking information on children of Toussaint, b. 10-28-1812, m. Justine Rochereau dit Lesperance, b. 1-28-1816. Need documentation they are parents of Victoria, aka Victoria Marron/Victoria Morrow. There is ...

Re: Adopted Trombley Seeking Birth Family- Born in Fort Rucker, AL Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by ODel Hilgendorf

Surnames > Trombley

...before then since the late 1640's. pierre tremblay was one that came over from france, and his brother toussaint tremblay... there are a few websites out there as well as a bit of information, because a lot ...

Navarre Roots Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by  bobandlynne2

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...church records where Susor family members and other Navarres attended baptisms of her children at the Toussaint Catholique Church in Benton Township, so I feel quite sure that she is connected to the River Rai...

Toussaint, Neal, Metoyer in Rapides Cemetery LA Posted on: 05 Jun 2003, by  matarsaudade

Surnames > Toussaint

While researching my husband's family (LeDuff/Metoyer/Esnault/Neal/Conde), we noted some Toussaint burials in the Rapides Cemetery in Pineville LA . There were 4 marked burials together, listed below: 1) Toussaint,...

Partial - Re: Toussaint Brault dit Pomminville Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by Martine Breault

Surnames > Brault

Toussaint Brault dit Pominville son of Joseph Brault & Amable Rousson born around 1818 in presumebly Ile Perrot,Qc. Married to Sophie St-Denis moved to St-Clément de Beauharnois had 7 children. One of...

Re: Pierre Charron-Ducharme m. Marie Madeleine Robin-Lapointe Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by Nicole Granger

Surnames > Charron

...Joly(J.B. & Marie Poupeau) mar 16-02-1733 Rivières des Prairies Mont. Another was Marguerite mar Toussaint Patenaude 31 January 1734/1735 in Verchères.I am no expert but if I can help....

Re: canadian senecal Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by  rosalie560

Surnames > Senecal

I'm curious Sam as to your Senecal family line. Could it possibly have gone back to a Toussaint Senecal and a Marquerite Champagne? They had several children, and I know one daughter (long deceased) did live...

Re: ASSELIN>ASHLEY, QC>WI Posted on: 09 May 2003, by  KathleenAMcKe...

Surnames > Asselin

...Laprairie. His father Jean-Baptiste Asselin Sr. was born married and died in St-Constant also. his father was Toussaint Asselin who was born in Ile d'Orleans, he was married to Felicite Boyer who died in St-Co...

Re: Nello, Adlissa, Jack, Vi and Fannie Deschamps Posted on: 26 Oct 2002, by  singer1935

Surnames > Deschamps

...http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fjl1935/ in the Flip album. They are not my direct line but part of my descendancy project for Toussaint Hunault dit Deschamps & Marie Lorgueil. If I don't have ...

Re: family history Posted on: 27 Mar 2003, by Sheila Behan

Surnames > Vermette

I would be willing to exchange information. My line is Joseph's brother Toussaint Vermette and Elise Tourond.

Re: Descendants of Toussaint & Marguerite Ménard Barcomb Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by David Chartier

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

Here is what I have for the descendants of Toussaint: Toussaint married Marguerite Ménard. Children: Peter James Barcomb, b. 13 Jun 1870 Mooers Forks, NY Florence, b. 20 Aug 1864 Jean Baptiste, b. 20 Oct 1865, ...

Candler/Kauffmann/Schütze Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by Judith Rosenhagen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Brandenburg > General

I am searching for any information on the following persons or on their family. They all lived in Berlin or Brandenburg. I have further information. Any exchange will be welcome. Julius BRUMM, no dat...

Re: Vaudry voyageurs Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by Barbara

Surnames > Vaudry

...what I posted. Have you looked at all the messages in your thread? P. Vaudry posted information on Toussaint also. Good luck in your search. I'll keep your names in mind while researching. Barbara

Re: mes ancêtres? St Agathe des monts Posted on: 29 Jul 2003, by  silvergascon

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Laurentides > General

...même branche? Qui sait? Est-ce que vous faites partie de la lignée de: Descendants de Toussaint Hunault Pierre Gascon né le 25 /10/1853 fils de Joseph Gascon et de Esther Proulx marié...

Re: BONNIN - Ste Elisabeth Joliette Posted on: 20 Nov 2002, by roger hetu

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Lanaudière > Joliette

...Bonin (Joseph & Anne Pelland-Martin) m. 25 Oct 1825 Ste-Elisabeth Archange-Angele Aubin-Paradis (Toussaint & Francoise-Thérèse Lévesque) Some children: Angèle Sara Pierre Narcisse ...

Re: Leon and Hudson Sutphen Posted on: 27 Jun 2003, by  amsturtz16

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Lewis

I have found Thaddeus Suthan, age 32, his wife Minnie E. Suthan, age 23 and son T. Leon Sutphan in the 1880 Federal Census. They were living in Lowville, New York. Thaddeus' brother, John Suthan, ag...

Re: Giroux surname in Northern Ontario, CAN Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by  debbiegiroux5...

Surnames > Giroux

www.ourroots.ca is a good website for CANADA. My family tree is... Isaie Giroux(Quebec)-F.X. Giroux-Joseph-Andre Amable-Andre-Raphael-Raphael-Toussaint-Jean (france). Believe that all GIROUXs in Canada originate from Toussaint. Tree has been posted ...

Looking for descendants of George Beaudry, son of Jean Louis B. Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by  JACQUESVEST

Surnames > Beaudry

My wife is a direct descendant of Toussaint by her grandmother Blanche Beaudry ( Blanche, Jean-Louis, Jean Louis, Prudent, Jean Baptiste, Antoine, Louis,Toussaint). Jean-Louis Beaudry (Mayor of Montreal) had a son na...

Florence GOSS Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Goss

...Jr. and wife Christine of Maryland, Saundra Wander and partner Pam Herron of Los Alamos, and Patrice Toussaint and husband Andre of Connecticut; one sister, Patsy Aaron of Maryland; six grandchildren; and many...

Adelaide (Levesque) ??? Zoe Levesque Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by  Toupie73

Surnames > Levesque

...Adelaide living with John in 1901. I went to Ottawa this summer and found a Adlaide Levesque married to a Toussaint Archambault I was there for a short while so I was unable to follow up. Would anyone have i...

Houle - Ricard Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by  GRicard

Surnames > Houle

I am looking for the parents of Catherine Houle and Toussaint Ricard. They were married on January 20 1908 in Huntingdon, Quebec. Any information would be appreciated.

per page