Search for content in message boards

PIERRUS

Replies: 36

Re: PIERRUS

Posted: 5 Apr 2013 3:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Stephenie, lovely to hear from you and so great to finally come across someone with my family name COVELE!!!

I havent explored the PIERRUS side, but there are others on this board who have quite a bit of information on this family name, but not sure how this branch connects at this point.

I have compiled a bit of information on Jules and his descendants, I will look for it. From what I found, it seems that he had been married before and had had at least 3 daughters, one of whom was the Francoise Ida you mention. This means that Fernand Louis had half-siblings.

I am very intrigued about the bible you have, and the information it contains - I am hoping that I might find the link I have been looking for as I have hit a brick wall in my research. Jules is one of 3 COVELE men from Mauritius I have been unable to connect to each other - perhaps the family bible will unravel this mystery? How exciting after all these years of searching for information!! I am hoping that you might share this with me. In turn I am happy to exchange what I have.

My e-mail is renee@hbmachinetools.com - hope to hear from you soon :)

Kind Regards
Renee
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Leighbelle 29 Aug 2010 1:20PM GMT 
Assagay1 1 Jul 2010 7:49AM GMT 
Leighbelle 1 Jul 2010 9:38AM GMT 
reneeza 14 May 2012 9:27PM GMT 
mwckbarf 5 Apr 2013 7:04PM GMT 
reneeza 5 Apr 2013 9:10PM GMT 
Assagay1 25 Jul 2014 9:14AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic