Search for content in message boards

JOHN/JOSEPH BUCKLEY

Replies: 6

JOHN/JOSEPH BUCKLEY

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 2:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
HELLO
hi everyone we have been trying to trace our great granpa John Buckley Born 1865 nantwich cheshire uk.
Son of Hannah and John.dob 1830ish
I have many times emailed NAARS and other orgs within South Africa to try and see if i can get my fathers weddding cert, or any information realy..
I didnt grow up with the family so the only info i have has been researched by me and others.
in my fathers belongings when he passed, i found a copy of a birth certificate which gave a John Buckley (as abovve)and parents names. So i took it that this could well be his fathers copy?
He never mentioned his father to me, only his Mother.
So my research within South Africa has dried up as no reply from NAARS and others. they did get money for the birth cert of dad. this was abt 4 years ago now.
I do have an adres which is where my father lived, would anyone be able to look up a census in Durban Natal and see what information is there.
Or if there is anyone who has access to S.A. records.
i need proof that the man named on this copy birth cert is my granpa or not, I have managed to go back to Buckleys 1700
if this is correct.
hoping someone maybe able to help .
thanking you

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
yohyohy 24 Jan 2013 9:10AM GMT 
JohnWynne62 24 Jan 2013 1:29PM GMT 
Wendy Landau 25 Jan 2013 5:43AM GMT 
yohyohy 28 Jan 2013 7:58PM GMT 
yohyohy 28 Jan 2013 8:40PM GMT 
Wendy Landau 29 Jan 2013 11:05AM GMT 
yohyohy 31 Jan 2013 11:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions