Search for content in message boards

USHIO Mitsuko widow of 寡婦の Bernard W. FORNARA of Warwick, Rhode Island USA

Replies: 0

USHIO Mitsuko widow of 寡婦の Bernard W. FORNARA of Warwick, Rhode Island USA

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 12:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Apr 2012 12:38PM GMT
Surnames: FORNARA, FORNARO, USHIO
Japanese follows - With the help of the translation site Babblefish so I hope it can be understood.

日本語は続く-- 翻訳場所の助けによって Babblefish そう私はそれが理解することができることを望む。

I know next to nothing about this lady.

I have her name from the obituary of her husband Bernard who was the son of my father's cousin Anthony. Information on Bernard follows this on Mitsuko:

All I can find about Mitsuko:

There is a note dated 28 Jun 1984 in the cemetery books of plot owners for the Catholic Diocese of Providence, Rhode Island that says USHIO Mitsuko was going back to Japan but wanted to be buried with husband Bernardo. There is no entry in the book for a burial for her but what follows below indicates that at least as of 15 Mar 2011 she was still alive.

Googling I found this: "3/15/2011 6:30:19 PM ... I am also commenting to let you understand what a exceptional encounter my cousin's child encountered going through yuor web blog. She figured out several details, which included what it's like to possess an amazing teaching spirit to get certain people easily completely grasp selected grueling things. You truly exceeded our own desires. Many thanks for showing these great, healthy, explanatory and unique thoughts on the topic to Gloria.
Mitsuko Fornaro"

A US Flag follows her name indicating a possible location in the USA. The post is just a little over 1yr old but frustratingly the link on Mitsuko's name is dead.

http://www.zeffdev.com/blogengine/post/2010/03/20/Arrived-in...
3/15/2011 6:30:19 PM #

Bernard W. Fornara aka Fornaro
b. 10 Aug 1926 Providence, Providence County, RI d. 26 Mar 1974 Warwick, Kent County, RI Buried St. Anns RC Cemetery, Cranston, RI Parents: Antonio / Anthony Angelo Fornaro/Fornara & Catherine E. McKenna

He served in the US Navy WW II & possibly how he met Mitsuko. He worked at the Quonset Point Naval Air Rework Station, North Kingstown, RI until the base closed in the years 1973-1974.

Does anyone recognize this lady?

私はこの女性についての何もの隣で知っている。

私は私の父の息子だった彼女の夫Bernardの死亡記事からの彼女の名前を有する; sのいとこアンソニー。 Bernardの情報はMitsukoのこれに続く:

私がMitsukoについて見つけてもいいすべて:

プロヴィデンス、USHIO Mitsukoは日本に戻っていたが、あったり夫バーナードと埋められたいと思ったことを言うロードアイランドのカトリック教の主教管区のためのプロットの所有者の墓地の本の1984年6月28日日付を記入されるノートが。 彼女の埋葬のための本に記入項目がないが、少なくとも2011年3月15日現在に彼女がまだ生きていたことを次続く何が示す。

Googling 私はこれを見つけた: " 3/15/2011 6:30: 19 PM…私はまた例外的な遭遇私のcousin'何を理解することを許可するためにコメントしている; sの子供はあなたの網のブログを通って行に出会った。 彼女はどんなit'か含んでいた複数の細部を把握した、; sは容易に完全につかむ指定厳しい事をある特定の人々を得るために驚かせる教授の精神を所有するのを好む。 偽りなく私達の自身の欲求を超過した。 グロリアへのトピックのこれらの大きく、健康で、説明的で独特な思考を示すための本当にありがとう。 Mitsuko Fornaro" 米国の旗は米国の可能な位置を示す彼女の名前に続く。 ポストは古い1yrしかしいらいらさせるようにMitsuko'のリンクにちょうどややある; sの名前は死んでいる。

http://www.zeffdev.com/blogengine/post/2010/03/20/Arrived-in... 6:30:19 PM #

Bernard W. Fornara aka Fornaro 耐えられる 10 Aug 1926 Providence, Providence County, RI 死なれる 26 Mar 1974 Warwick, Kent County, RI 埋められる St. Anns RC 墓地, Cranston, RI Parents: Antonio / Anthony Angelo Fornaro/Fornara & Catherine E. McKenna.

彼はで役立った US Navy WW II & 彼がMitsukoにいかに会ったか多分。

彼はで働いた Quonset Point 海軍空気改善の場所、North Kingstown, RI 基盤まで年に閉まった 1973-1974.

だれでもこの女性を確認するか。

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions