Search for content in message boards

Correction on name

Replies: 0

Correction on name

Posted: 13 Sep 2013 4:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
As previously stated, I am a direct descendent of Leon Delano Strong and Katherine M.Strong. The correct names of my great grandparents are Eli Strong and Priscilla RICHARDSON Strong. Eli's father was George W. Strong and George"s father was Luther.. Priscilla's father was Isaac and mother was Rachel VanWegen. Potter County PA specifically Coudersport is the area that Luther settled in. From there the family migrated to Indiana then on to Michigan. The bulk of the family settled in or close to Kalamazoo. A few members of the family came west to Seattle and Pacific Northwest. That is where I eventually come in. My father was the youngest son of three sons of Leon and Katherine. My father Stanley Leon lived his entire life in Washington. His two brothers lived in Portland OR and also WA state. The family be it small is still around and all who are deceased are buried in Washington state. I would be interested in communicating with anyone who knows or knew this family. I have an awful lot of information to share. Arlene Strong

Find a board about a specific topic