Search for content in message boards

Relatives from Argao, Cebu

Replies: 1

Re: Relatives from Argao, Cebu

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 5:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,

Apparently I missed this. Do you know Todd Sales? He may have info. on these families. Around 2004 I sent him a bunch of names and dates of people that I've gathered from 1989 - 1993 which was about 3,000 or so names.

I have FLORES cousins. I've traced some of their other branches, but on the FLORES side, only as far as Leoncio FLORES and his wife Ysabel MANAYAN. Their son Valentin was probably born around 1851. Not sure if that's part of your branch or another one more recent?

Now the SANCHEZ side, ironically I was about to read Todd Sales' blog about it.
http://fil-gen-pro.blogspot.com/2012/03/argao-families-sanch...

Because as I gave todd some of that info. years ago, I told him that it was confusing b/c the recs. sometimes mentioned SANCHEZ, while others it mentioned BIOLON, at least for my own ancestor who was Patrisio BIOLON that married Juana SIDLACAN. In some of the recs I came across, Patrisio BIOLON was also Patricio SANCHEZ.

Isidra GONZAGA married Bartolome KINTANAR whose mother Luisa CAMELLO was related to both my grandmother father and mother.

Fidelina SARDONCILLO married Emilio SANIEL whose maternal grandfather as Roman KINTANAR, another son of Luisa CAMELLO.

Potenciana ALBANDIA married Antonio COMALING, they had Marcela COMALING who married Fulgenio ZAMORA (21 Jul 1873). My great-great-great-grandmother was Apolonia ZAMORA. Fulgenio's father and Apolonia were first cousins.

Adreana LLENA, daughter of Crisanto LLENA and Teodora SARALDE married Protasio CAMELLO. Protasio's father Juan was a brother to Petrona CAMELLO, my great-great-great-grandmother.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mookie120 16 Oct 2009 10:49PM GMT 
mamoahina 11 Feb 2013 12:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic