Search for content in message boards

The Sanchez Family of Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines!

Replies: 0

The Sanchez Family of Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines!

Posted: 11 Dec 2011 2:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 May 2013 11:19AM GMT
Surnames: Sanchez and Penaflor!

Hi Everybody!

How are you guys? My name is Thea Sparks and it is very nice to meet you guys! I am REALLY having trouble researching the Sanchez family of Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines on Ancestry.com and on other free geneology websites and I was wondering if ANY OF YOU CAN REALLY HELP ME IN ANYWAY YOU POSSIBLY CAN AND CONTACT ME PLEASE? THANKS SO MUCH!

I am descended and related to the Sanchez family of Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines through my ancestors Pedro Sanchez, his wife, Engracia Penaflor, and their daughter, Isabel Sanchez.

Pedro Sanchez (18__.) Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines.) - (19__.) Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines.) married Engracia Penaflor (18__.) Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines.) - ( 19__.) Hawaii, Hawaii, United States of America.) in 18__ in Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines. They had Isabel Sanchez (Nov 19, 1906.) Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines.) - (May 28, 1972.) Salinas, Monterey, California, United States of America.) and _____ Sanchez (18__ or 19__.) Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines.) - (19__.) Hawaii, Hawaii, United States of America.).
Engracia Penaflor, Isabel Sanchez, and _____ Sanchez (Isabel's Brother.) left Negros Oriental, Negros Island, Philippines in 19__ to work on one of the Dole Plantations in Hawaii, Hawaii. Isabel Sanchez later got married,had children, and got a divorce in Hawaii, Hawaii and then moved to California, United States of America where she later again got married and had alot of children.

Infomation of Engracia Penaflor: There are two family legends/myths/rumors that was passed down through the generations in the family that saids she was either a Filippino Albino or she was a Spainerd with red hair and green eyes but, a DNA test from FamilyTreeDNA.com disproved the second family legend/myth/rumor.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND FOR REALLY TRYING YOUR VERY BEST TO HELP ME AND CONTACT ME! Best of wishes and good luck to you all! May God bless you all! Amen! Love ya! Have a wonderful day! Peace!

Love,
Thea Sparks! XOXO! :)

PS: PLEASE let me know if there is ANY way I am try to help you guys too! THANKS! :)

Find a board about a specific topic