Search for content in message boards

Calvin Wiltz

Replies: 0

Calvin Wiltz

Posted: 5 Sep 2013 8:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wiltz
Hello My Name is Josh. And I'm seeking information on my fiancée's ancestor Calvin Wiltz, From what my (soon to be) mother in-law has told me, my fiancée (her daughter)'s late dad's great-grandfather I think it is (my fiancée's great-great-grandfather) and he was from my understanding as a thomasite, a principal of an elementary school in Bohol in the city of Tagbilaran. From what I understand he fell in love and ended up sleeping with a pinay at the time, (my fiancée's great-great grandmother) though her family did not approve (as my mother in-law put it, they were afraid of him I guess I cant remember the reason exactly). But eventually she was married to a man named Petronilo Gallardo (I think he was a lawyer or something) and apparently all records of this Mr Wiltz being there I guess was supposedly destroyed or something I can't remember exactly all the details. My fiancée, Christine, her great-great grandmother's name was Severina Vocal (born around the time the Philippines became an American territory in 1898 I think), and her child (and Calvin Wiltz's illegimate daughter) was named Valentina. Severina's cousin was apparently the wife of Mr Gallardo, who by this time was a widower. I am curious to know if anyone can provide any information or help me find out more about this Calvin Wiltz.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions