Search for content in message boards

Bougourew Family History

Replies: 16

Re: Bougourew Family History

Posted: 25 Dec 2012 3:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burke Bougoure
Hi Sharyn.
My name is Jim Burke and I was a neighbour of yours when your Dad and Mum and family came to Clonmel in Co. Tipperary, Ireland in the late fifties and early sixties. Your Dad was the best Australian jockey to ever come to Ireland. I lived 3 houses away from you in Ard Na Greine, Clonmel and I have fond memories of playing with you and your sisters together with my cousins. As luck would have it our two children are now working in Melbourne. My son is a doctor working in Werribbee and my daughter is a trainee lawyer working in the CBD district of Melbourne. We visit them regularly and are in Melbourne for Xmas. I only learned , with sadness, today that your famous dad had passed away in 2008. We were discussing Black Caviar and comparing him to Frankel when your Dad's name came up. I hope you and your sisters are enjoying life and that you enjoyed your stay in Ireland which we would argue is the home of horse racing. Happy Xmas and many of them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ji5430 25 Dec 2012 10:34AM GMT 
Sophia_Bougou... 27 Dec 2010 12:55PM GMT 
jbougoure 12 Jul 2011 7:09AM GMT 
gsygirl 13 Jul 2011 6:56AM GMT 
jalnapark 28 Nov 2011 4:29AM GMT 
kerrihacker 4 Nov 2011 5:26AM GMT 
tealady16 28 Nov 2011 2:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions