I am looking for any information on the George KIRK who died at an unknown location in Kent in 1946.
I have this information concerning George:
- born Dundee, Forfarshire (now Angus), Scotland in 1870
- may have been living in London at the time of the 1901 census
- married in Dublin, Ireland c.1902 to Esther Mary (maiden name unknown)
- had 3 known children (info from 1911 census): Eleanor Louise Kirk (born Dublin c. 1902), George David Kirk (born London c. 1905), and Margaret Kathleen Kirk (born Essex c. 1909)
- was living with his wife and family in East Ham, Essex at the time of the 1911 census
- died in an unknown location in Kent in 1946
I am hoping to prove that this George Kirk was my great uncle, the son of David Kirk and Margaret Fender of Dundee, Scotland.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welland, Ontario, Canada