Search for content in message boards

PEARSON, Zachariah, 1792 England>1871 NY

Replies: 2

Re: PEARSON, Zachariah, 1792 England>1871 NY

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 8:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Mar 2013 8:46AM GMT
If this is the right Samuel Pearson that is the father of Sarah Pearson Tribe, he would be my 3 x great grandfather. And if the connection to Zachariah Pearson is correct then Zachariah is somehow related to me in another family branch. I am trying to locate again where Zachariah was the head of a household in a NY census and in the household were John H. Ryphenburg and wife Jane C. Ward and John was listed as a nephew. And in another census Jane as a teenager was listed in Zachariah's household. John H. Ryphenburg and Jane C Ward Ryphenburg are my 2 x great grandparents. One of their daughters Lydia Cornelia Ryphenburg married to Nicholas Brooks from that area. James P. Tribe the son of the above mentioned Sarah Pearson Tribe is my great grandfather and his son Clifford Tribe married Mabel Brooks the daughter of Nicholas and Lydia Cornelia Ryphenburg Brooks. Some days there are more questions than answers. I have copies of Sarah Pearson Tribe's baptismal certificate from England sent to me by a relative in England who is now deceased. I also have certificates for a brother and a couple sisters and one of Sarah's sisters a Keziah Pearson was in the states and married to a Leonard Kingsnorth. I have some family info when John and Sarah Pearson Tribe emigrated to the states he worked for his uncle Zachariah Pearson. Samuel Pearson's names on these baptismal certificates along with his wife Anne Hills. Other than I have been told that Samuel Pearson was in the states I have no proof that, but have found proof where Zachariah came to the states in 1826. I know where Zachariah's and his wife Lydiah's graves are but cannot locate one for Samuel. Hope some of this makes sense.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lindagn 19 Feb 2013 9:02PM GMT 
nigel1308 22 Feb 2013 7:53PM GMT 
BOlson3137 27 Mar 2013 2:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic