BURIAL STOCKBURY 1833 Look-up please if possible

Replies: 2

BURIAL STOCKBURY 1833 Look-up please if possible

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 11:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Mar 2013 11:46PM GMT
Surnames: HUDSON
Hello In Kent
I am in Australia and hope there may be someone with access to a record for which I would like further details.
It is a BURIAL
BURIAL DATE - 8 May 1833
NAME - Jane HUDSON
AGE = 29
PLACE - Stockbury
COUNTY - Kent
RECORD SOURCE - Stockbury Burials 1653-1879

The reason I would like further details is to be able to include or eliminate this person from my research.
I am really hoping that the record might show name of husband to be John HUDSON - occupation Hairdresser or Barber.

If by some miracle this is the correct lady then she had given birth to 3 sons, John Thomas Hudson 1830, James 1832 & Charles 9 April 1833. Charles died 2 months later, his mother Jane HUDSON also died following the birth of the baby. Her husband John HUDSON remarried in December 1833.

I don't have the maiden name of Jane HUDSON, or place of birth, but although the children were born in London and the deceased children were buried in London, it is thought there may be a connection to the Kent area. With the possibility that Jane had returned to her native place (& possibly the home of her parents) at the time of her death and burial.

Fingers crossed that someone may be able to check the actual record, and that the husband of the deceased is named John.

Barb
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bndoneil 14 Mar 2013 5:43AM GMT 
redtonyt 15 Mar 2013 5:44AM GMT 
bndoneil 15 Mar 2013 6:30AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions