Hi John: Thanks for the response.The Nathaniel Baker and Susanna Twyman married June 5, 1826 at St John's are my people.The problem I'm having is with their children. The IGI seems to have the names entered backwards. This is what I've managed to find at St. John's. They have to be the same individual:
1. Nathaniel Baker Twyman christened June 11, 1826
Mother: SarahAnn Twyman
2. Nathaniel Baker Twyman christened June 11, 1826
Then we jump to St. Mary's, Eastry, Sandwich:
1. Elizabeth Baker christened April 8, 1827
Father: Nathaniel Baker
Mother: Susanna ?
I have had no luck finding any records for St. Mary's. If I could find Elizabeth's christening record it might answer some questions for me about her parentage. Is is possible that they switched chuches? I don't know if she married locally or not. She may have had 3 children, although I don't know why they would be listed as Bakers.
1. Elizabeth Baker born 1850 Eastry
2. Ann Baker born 1852 born Eastry
3. John Baker born 1852 or 1853. Eastry
Sorry to bore you with all this but I really need help. If you can be of any assistance I will be most grateful.