Search for content in message boards

VIOLET EMILY WEGNER

Replies: 4

Re: VIOLET EMILY WEGNER

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 3:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
I found this in Nottingham Evening Post 19 June 1931- It might be of interest

Juggler's Princess Aunt. Billy Rey, the youthful juggler and eccentric dancer whose turn quite feature the Empire nraalr interring young man. In addition to his claim to be the only juggler larly performing with seven balls he the only variety artist in the world related to family. He is the nephew London C.I.D, man's daughter, who c on t racted romantic marriage with Prince Peter of Mon tcnegro several years ago. and is now Princess Violet of Montenegro She was born Violet Emily Wegner. Billy Rey has been on the stage since child hood, and as he is stil only eighteen ho has every prospect of at a i n n g considerable fame in his profession His turn is certainly outstanding for clever and versatility. Born in London. Billy Rey made his first ap pearance on the stage Barcelona at the age of eight. Ho speaks Spanish, French, Turk ish, German and Italian, is the only singing dancing juggler who has ever appeared at the Opera House, Paris, and was the first to intro duce modern juggling in Angora, Turkey, where appeared before Kemal Pasha. He has also entertained before the Italian Royal family, the King of Sweden, the Prince and Princess o Monaco, and King Alfonso Spain and Queer Ena. in Madrid. Billy Rey'e unobtrusive " Part ncr" his father, brother Princess Violet o Monteneerro. and an artist who has been perform for 25 years.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mickwinkle 24 Dec 2012 8:55AM GMT 
kobieharris1 24 Dec 2012 10:17AM GMT 
kobieharris1 24 Dec 2012 10:21AM GMT 
infosending1 25 Dec 2012 8:51AM GMT 
halpark 9 Jan 2013 11:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions