Search for content in message boards

May Westbrook from McLennan Co. Mart Tx.

Replies: 2

May Westbrook from McLennan Co. Mart Tx.

Posted: 3 Jan 2005 1:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Westbrook
I am just trying to trace the roots of my daughters grandmother and great grandmother and I don't know where her dad is to see if he know's anything, I am looking for May Westbrook from Mart Tx. I believe her husband ran some kind of business from there. They had Two children that I know of and I don't remember the son's name but he lived in Dallas,Tx.back in 1960. his sister was Frances Westbrook and she was married to a John Trent in Greenville Hunt Co. Tx. They are all probably dead by now, as I was 19 Yrs. old at the time and now I am 65. She loved her grandmothers very much but lost contact with them over the years. After Frances and John divorced she moved back in with her mother in Mart,McLennan Co. Tx. That is the last time I saw her. Any one knowing What May's husband's name was or Where they are burried,or any information on the Family Tree, please contact me at E-Mail at junemeeks62@yahoo.com Thank you for your help. June Meeks
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JuneMeeks57 3 Jan 2005 8:05AM GMT 
byebrook 5 Feb 2013 7:32PM GMT 
byebrook 5 Feb 2013 8:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions