Looking for a Family called RICHES possibly from Norfolk

Replies: 4

Looking for a Family called RICHES possibly from Norfolk

Michelle Hanley (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2005 7:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Apr 2013 8:23AM GMT
Surnames: Riches
I am hoping that someone might be able to help find a family name of Riches. Possibly from the Norfolk region and then moving to the Edmonton area of Middlesex around the 1900's.

I have no idea of the parents names but children would include
Frances Emily Riches born 13th May 1884 and older sisters called Lottie and Maggie and possibly a brother and other siblings.

From the early 1900's the family has a strong link with the Norfolk area and also with Middlesex.

Frances was married in Edmonton in 1906 and all known children were born in the Edmonton area, ten in total from two marriages.

Lottie (possibly Charlotte) later married a William Crawley who was a member of the Metropolitan Police as an Inspector before he retired.

I have been unable to find a birth registration for Frances but the dates are those recorded on her headstone in Edmonton Cemetary and from other family sources. Sadly those sources are fast disappearing and those that remain are extremely elderly and their memories are not good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Michelle
Melbourne Australia
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Michelle Hanley 29 Jan 2005 2:21AM GMT 
bekahsgran 29 Jan 2005 10:03PM GMT 
fredwright444... 30 Jan 2005 12:27AM GMT 
Peter Riches 12 Apr 2013 3:47PM GMT 
Gleekogfrog 8 May 2013 2:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions