Search for content in message boards

Mary Beamsely nee Bates b.~1779 Stoke Talmage, Oxfordshire. m. Wm. Beamsley. 1804

Replies: 1

Mary Beamsely nee Bates b.~1779 Stoke Talmage, Oxfordshire. m. Wm. Beamsley. 1804

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 6:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bates Beamsley
Hi,
my 4th Great-grandmother was Mary BATES. I am still searching for her Birth, Marriage & Death records & parents. She was supposedly born at South Western or Stoke Talmage area. Her parents??

Mary married William BEAMSLEY - according to several ancestry trees the m.date was 6 Jun 1804 (Stoke Talmage), But, I can not find their marriage record!?

William & Mary had about 5 children & he was a farmer of 180acres at Aston Rowant, with men in his employment.

According to the family search website, Mary died in Oct 1853 (age ~56) & her Burial was 25 Oct 1835 (Stoke Talmage) - this was from a user submitted tree.

So, if anyone could please help me with any details of this Mary Bates or perhaps point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful.

thanks
Christine
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ChristineQnzr 26 Feb 2013 1:09PM GMT 
PennyEves1 2 Mar 2013 8:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions