Search for content in message boards

Blounts of Mixbury

Replies: 2

Re: Blounts of Mixbury

Kate Partridge (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2003 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
Thankyou so much for answering my post. I thought for a while that the Richard Blount was also a member of the Blounts of Mapledurham, but my Richard died in 1629 and was a resident of Mixbury in Oxon. His family is very different to Richard Blount of Mapledurham, altho` his son Welsborne was a resident of Bicester and occupied the same house that Charles Blount of the Mapledurhams did in Bicester. I have tried in vain to connect the families, but I feel that my Blounts may be poor cousins of that family, and probably hail from Northants, as there is a large contingent of Blounts/Blunts in that county just over the border.
I am trying to find a marriage for my Richard and I now feel that I probably will look in vain, as the Mixbury records begin in 1645 for marriages.
It is wonderful to hear from someone after all this time, and if you have similar interests in that family, perhaps I have information that may help you.
Thankyou very much again, it is very kind of you to take the time to reply.
Kind regards,

Kate
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
partr_k 11 Dec 2002 1:04AM GMT 
R.Jones 22 Jul 2003 10:45PM GMT 
Kate Partridge 23 Jul 2003 11:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions