Search for content in message boards

Richard Cressey; Gibraltar

Replies: 3

Re: Richard Cressey; Gibraltar

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 9:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Any children born after 1837 would probably have birth certificates, these would give the mother's name. Obviously a marriage would have to be in Parish Registers not civil BMD but if you get the earliest BC possible it might be that you could find a marriage in a church register at the same place, or as he seems to have been around Lancashire you could just search that area, or the area in Scotland where you know the children were born.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
helen_warland 23 Sep 2012 4:08PM GMT 
halpark 26 Sep 2012 7:22PM GMT 
helen_warland 29 Sep 2012 1:42PM GMT 
halpark 29 Sep 2012 3:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic