Search for content in message boards

William Corlett and Hester Brew- Isle of Man

Replies: 2

Re: William Corlett and Hester Brew- Isle of Man

Posted: 7 Aug 2013 12:05PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: CORLETT
Yes, very much. Have we been in contact before? A couple of years ago I made contact with several Corlett descendants whose ancestors more recently lived in Colorado.

William Corlett and Hester Brew were my 3rd great grandparents...and they are the "dead end" of my research on the Corlett (and Brew) families. My main problem is that locating those two specific family lines back before they left the Isle of Man. Their son John Wesley Corlett (Sr.) was born on the Isle of Man (my 2nd great grandfather) and I think I have found the ship's passenger list when he came over as an infant, but he wasn't with William and Hester...he was with a different Corlett (Curlett). I just can't seem to break through that barrier. I know that William and Hester settled in Ontario, Canada and both are buried there. I have copies of their death certificates.
John W. Corlett (sr) married Abigail Crane and he died in Nebraska, she remarried to John W. Davis) and she died in Colorado.
Are you on Ancestry.com? if so, my tree is "Carson, Corlett". If not, send me your email and I will invite you to my tree. I think we probably "know" one another from Ancestry.com.
Yes, I would love to share information with you. I have a second cousin, Jeff Jackson who is also on Ancestry who is researching the Corletts. His great grandmother and my grandmother were Corlett sisters. There was a third sister, Julia Corlett.
Thanks for contacting me,
Judy Carson Ackerman- Edmond, OK
truthseeker68@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Judy Ackerman 10 Jan 2013 3:05AM GMT 
corlett44 7 Aug 2013 3:36AM GMT 
Judy Ackerman 7 Aug 2013 6:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic