Search for content in message boards

Mary McKiernan, was b. 1891, not too far from Cushendun, in Culfeightrin RC Parish, St. Patrick's of Ballyvoy

Replies: 1

Mary McKiernan, was b. 1891, not too far from Cushendun, in Culfeightrin RC Parish, St. Patrick's of Ballyvoy

Posted: 18 May 2008 8:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Oct 2012 5:33PM GMT
Surnames: McKiernan
Hi,

My father's sister, Mary McKiernan, was b. 1891, not too far from Cushendun, in Culfeightrin RC Parish, St. Patrick's of Ballyvoy. I do not know what year she married. I only know her married name was SCALLY. She remained in this area all her life. She and her husband had many children. Some of their names are Brian, Matthew, Mairead, Maureen, Pierce, and Jack, plus others unknown to me. According to my father, Aunt Mary's children included at least two teachers, two M.D.s and a DVM, and possibly at least one nurse. Only two of her children are still living.
They are around 80 yrs., or more. Mairead is married and lived in Ballycastle. Her brother, Brian, is an MD, along with numerous other degrees. In the past he was involved in
The Children's Special Olympics. He lives in Belfast, and last I heard he is not well.

Do you recognize any of these first names?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
catlady51 19 May 2008 2:32AM GMT 
AnnetteCode 16 Nov 2012 3:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic