Greetings from Canada: John Morrow, from the Ahoghill - Ballymena area married a Jane McClure. Dates unknown. Had eleven children as follows: Am interested in contacting any one working on these families.
1. Sarah (SALLY) Morrow, b. @1820 Ballymena - Ahoghill died 1884 near Brampton, Ontario. Md. Thomas McClure, uncle to Joseph McClure who married Sally's sister Mary (#10 below)
2. Child # 2
3. Child # 3
4. David Morrow, b. @ 1827 Ballymena - Ahoghill, died 1858 near Streetsville, Ontario. Married Rosanna Kenny (McKinney?)
5. child # 5
6. child # 6
7. Esther Morrow, b. 1832 Ballymena - Ahoghill, died 1906 Fergus, Ontario. Married Samuel Robinson in 1856 Ontario.
8. Robert Morrow, b. 1834 Co. Antrim, d. 1890 near Orangeville, Ontario. Md. Elizabeth Wilkinson
9. William J. Morrow, born @ 1836 Co. Antrim - no further details
10. Mary Morrow, b. 1838 Ahoghill, d. 1899 Acton, Ontario.
Married Joseph McClure, nephew of Thomas McClure who married Mary's sister Sally (#1, above).
11. Hugh McClure Morrow (youngest of 11 children)d. 1915 in Ontario. Married Nancy Agnes Doole, b. 1846 Drumcullen, Co. Antrim, d. 1914 Toronto.