Search for content in message boards

Re: HODGEN / PIERSON from Armagh

Replies: 12

Re: HODGEN / PIERSON from Armagh

Posted: 25 Nov 2008 12:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Re: HODGEN / PIERSON from Armagh
Hi Richard,
Sorry for the delay in replying to your message. I gave up my membership in Ancestry as I could not find out any information on my grandparents and their ancestors. I'm still a registered guest so I have not logged in for a few months. I can certainly fill you in on my grandparents after they came to Canada.

Abraham Hodgen and Edith Pierson are my mothers parents. I will list her siblings below.

Jean - born 1929
Joseph- year born , I think 1931
Edith - born 1933
Elizabeth - born 1935 (this is my mother).

All are still living. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and I'm going to Niagara Falls for Christmas and will see my Mom and her sisters. My uncle does not live in Niagara Falls so I never see him much.As I read in your email that you know when my grandparents passed away. I did not know my grandmother as she died when I was 15 months old. When they came to Canada my grandmothers brother Harry and his wife Iris also came to Niagara falls. Sadly Harry was killed in an accident at work around 1930 or 1931. My grandmother also had a sister that came here and she was married to a Gibson I think. At least I know we are related to the Gibson family somehow. I beleive my grandfather had a cousin living in Canada and his name was Abbey. The names of my grandparents parents names is all the information I have. I could not find anything. It's like they did not exist. I know my grandfather was in a soldier in World War I. My grandparents married late as my great-grandmother was ill and my grandmother looked after her until she died. Both my grandmother and her mother died of Breast Cancer.

I will give you my personal email and you can contact me further. If we are related, let me know how we are connected. My email is kim26@telus.net

Hope to talk with you soon

Kim
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
keo26 24 Apr 2008 5:03AM GMT 
Glebehill 24 Aug 2008 10:08AM GMT 
keo26 25 Nov 2008 7:49AM GMT 
kenmyersgloba... 3 Apr 2009 1:10PM GMT 
Glebehill 3 Apr 2009 8:03PM GMT 
keo26 5 Apr 2009 7:48PM GMT 
keo26 5 Apr 2009 8:00PM GMT 
kenmyersgloba... 18 May 2009 10:44AM GMT 
kenmyersgloba... 18 May 2009 10:53AM GMT 
Glebehill 6 Apr 2009 5:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions