Search for content in message boards

Logans in Whitegate/Mountshannon area

Replies: 3

Logans in Whitegate/Mountshannon area

Dan Logan (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2001 3:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Logan, Brown, Horan, Cunningham
My ggrandfather was George Logan of Whitegate, His Children, Margaret, John, George, Bridget, Daniel, and Mary were born between 1866 and 1876 all baptised in the RCC at Whitegate, my grandfather Daniel in 1874. He emigrated to NYC in 1897 was married to Whitegate native Mary Ellen Horan in Dec 1901 and moved to Indianapolis, IN, USA probably in 1902 and the first of nine children was born in 1903 and where most all of his descendants still live.

I am looking for Logan's or Horans who may be relatives. My aunt, Mary Ellen (Logan) Kress made a visit to Ireland in 1966 with her husband Paul and her brother, my uncle Art. They did not seem to find anyone in the Whitegate area but took pictures of Horan cousins and families in Cork and Tipperary.

I would be interested in corresponding with them and others who may be relatives in Cork, Tipperary and Broadford. A town of Caherciveen (spelling) is involved and the names were Sullivan and Logan (cousins to my aunt) and Margaret Brown of Broadford married my paternal grandfather Logan.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dan Logan 28 Nov 2001 10:07PM GMT 
GloriaBinions... 8 Jun 2002 6:10PM GMT 
gerinnes 25 Mar 2013 9:17AM GMT 
B3A5E8 7 Feb 2010 2:59PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic