Search for content in message boards

Clune/ Kenny

Replies: 4

Re: Clune/ Kenny

Posted: 6 Jul 2006 8:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2006 8:58PM GMT
My grandfather was Joseph Clune who married Mary Doherty in Hackensack, NJ. His parents were Michael Clune and Margaret Kenny. Your message filled in some of the blanks on my research. Joseph and Mary had three daughters, Josephine, Grace (my Mother) and Dorothy. My Mother passed away this past April 1st at the age of 99. Josephine married a Lee Grunewald but they were separated. They had two sons, Joseph and Edward but no one has seen or heard from them for many years. Dorothy married Thomas J. O'Connor and they had two children, Rosemary and Thomas. All of that family is deceased. All but Thomas are buried in Calvary Cemetery in Mount Vernon, OH. Thomas was retired Navy and buried at sea. As for the children of Frank Clune, I know there were two sons. Edward and Joseph (I think). One of the boys was in the Air Force and served at the U.S. Air Force Academy. I read somewhere that he had passed away in Texas. I hope this fills in some of the blanks on your research. Any assistance you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PaulTamke 26 Aug 2005 6:08PM GMT 
buckeye522 7 Jul 2006 2:27AM GMT 
PaulTamke 8 Jul 2006 8:38PM GMT 
edwardclune 13 Apr 2007 10:41PM GMT 
FerrettiDAF 18 Nov 2012 3:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions