Search for content in message boards

Clune/ Kenny

Replies: 4

Clune/ Kenny

Posted: 26 Aug 2005 12:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jul 2006 7:05PM GMT
Surnames: Clune, Kenny
I'm trying to find any info on the Clune family of Miltown, Co Clare. Michael clune married Margaret Kenny. They had eight children. The children I know of are Michael, Margaret,Francis(Frank), Joseph, Elizabeth(my GG Grandmother) and Mary. All were born in Ireland. I did a search of these message boards and found a fellow posting back in May of 2000. His name is Ed Clune. However, the e-mail address given is no longer valid. His Grandfather Frank Clune was my GG Grandmother's brother. I know this because he gives there parents names: Michael Clune and Margaret Kenny. He says Frank Clune was born in Miltown, Co Clare on 6/15/1872. He also says Frank married Delia(Bridget) Tubridy. I have confirmed this through Baptismal records of there children. Elizabeth Clune(my GGGrandmother) married Herman Tamke on Jan.10,1895 at St. Lucy's Roman Catholic Church in Jersey City, NJ. Michael Clune and his wife Margaret (Kenny) Clune are buried at Holy Name Cemetary in Jersey City, along with Michael,Joseph, and Mary and Elizabeth and Herman. Where do I go from here??
Sincerely,
Paul Tamke
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PaulTamke 26 Aug 2005 6:08PM GMT 
mafronce 7 Jul 2006 2:27AM GMT 
PaulTamke 8 Jul 2006 8:38PM GMT 
edwardclune 13 Apr 2007 10:41PM GMT 
FerrettiDAF 18 Nov 2012 3:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions