Search for content in message boards

LANTRY OLEARY

Replies: 16

Lanktree turned Lantry

Susan DeMatteo (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lanktree
What I have been told was that Barnabas who would have been my great great grandfather was the father of Francetta,who was the unwed mother of my paternal grandfather Kenneth Charles Lanktree. Grandfather married Hilda McCaffrey my grandmother,and they had 5 children of whom my father is the remaining one. The area is bordering Quebec and I don't know if they migrated down, but I don't have any recollection of any family members being of french canadian background. I do hazily recall my grandfathers funeral guests and some Irish accents. We were shown where Grandfather was supposed to have been born. It is on the the Canadian side of the border. There are Lanktree geneologists in Ontario, Doris and I can't recall the husbands name at present. But,they have a reunion, and would be interested to talk to you, and share some background. I hope you have checked back in since last August, and if you see this please write.

Sincerely,
Susan DeMatteo
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JJJouUsLp 2 Nov 2009 12:01PM GMT 
KMcAleaveyFla... 6 Apr 2002 11:19PM GMT 
KMcAleaveyFla... 24 Apr 2002 11:29PM GMT 
Susan DeMatteo 23 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
KMcAleaveyFla... 3 Apr 2002 3:57AM GMT 
Charles Lanktree 22 Sep 2002 10:29PM GMT 
neberlin 19 Apr 2005 6:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions