Search for content in message boards

6 SUTTON BUILDINGS, CORK CITY, COUNTRY CORK

Replies: 16

Re: 6 SUTTON BUILDINGS, CORK CITY, COUNTRY CORK

Posted: 23 Dec 2012 6:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, thank you for getting back to me especially at this busy time. Yes this is the family and George Richard was born in Chatham, Kent and at some point went to Ireland where he married Helena. I have George born 7 Oct 1888 but it seems that you have one in the same person. It is very interesting what you say about being in prison in 1921, was this George or Helena and are you able to elaborate on this ie is there something you found in writing that you could please share with me? If my memory serves me well which is not often nowadays (senior moments I call them), I did write to 6 Suttons Buildings explaining who I was etc etc and even sending a copy birth cert of my father, George Ernest Bryant, together with a stamped, addressed envelope but never heard anything, must look for the copy letter I sent.

I thank you so much for your continued help and time spent, it is very much appreciated. If you have time before Christmas could you please send me the info, if it is in writing, about either George or Helena being in prison. This is so interesting. I didn't think they had Curfews in those days. I work in a Solicitors in the Criminal Department and some of our clients have Curfews imposed upon them as an alternative to prison, obviously only for minor offences.

Please keep in touch. I have to work tomorrow but only a half day and then am back into work on Friday. After that am off returning to work on 2 January 2013.

Will leave you in peace now and wish you and your family a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a peaceful NEW YEAR.

Kind regards

Kathryn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rodney_minter... 15 Dec 2012 8:46PM GMT 
KathrynBryant... 15 Dec 2012 8:54PM GMT 
rmintern32 23 Dec 2012 12:32PM GMT 
KathrynBryant... 23 Dec 2012 1:09PM GMT 
Louise O 26 Dec 2012 6:22PM GMT 
KathrynBryant... 27 Dec 2012 4:54AM GMT 
rodney_minter... 27 Dec 2012 11:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions