Sometimes the littlest most trivial detail can help. My research from my aunt's description of one such trip that occurred in 1940 and my publication of that research online recently enabled some second cousins to find me on the internet. They were in the dark about our common line for over 50 years despite their efforts to find something out.
1) That is Sherkin Island, off of Baltimore.
2) Daly might be recorded as Dawly or Dawley.
3) Clear, Castlehaven, and Aghadown are the civil parishes near Baltimore. In the Aghadown Tithe Applotment (published 1828) are the following:
Timothy Dawly - Kilsarlaght
Thomas Dawly - Lisheen Upper
James Daly - Lisheen Lower
Patrick Dawly - Mallivonea
Daniel Dawly - Mallivonea *
* = This one seems interesting as Bridget had a brother named Daniel. I would keep an open mind this could be a potential grandfather.
4) I do not know if a TA for Clear exists.
5) I am transcribing the Castlehaven TA right now, so far no Dalys or Dawleys.
6) There are Dalys in Rath & the Islands RC parish, including a Daniel Daly son of John Daly in 1862 but the mother is Ellen, not Elizabeth.
7) There are Dalys in the Castlehaven & Myross RC parish, though don't see any Bridget daughter of John.
8) Aghadown RC records are not online yet.