Search for content in message boards

Eugene MACARTHY - Another Connection to Blarney Castle!

Replies: 6

Re: Eugene MACARTHY - Another Connection to Blarney Castle!

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 9:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MacColl
Hi Dax.
I was very interested when someone told me about this thread of correspondence. My interest is in the period when Hugo MacColl was in Spain. He worked for Portilla White and Co. and my relation was the White of this company partnership, who is my relation. I am writing a history of this company and those who worked for it. Isaiah White, one of the directors of the company had a son Isaias who was a close friend of Hugo and they started the Seville Football Club together. A friend of mine from Spain, Javier Terenti, is researching the history of the football club and so our paths cross quite a lot. Anything that your "suitcases full of family papers", if you still have them, can tell me about Hugo's time in Spain would be of tremendous interest. I would be quite prepared to come to you and have a look though myself if it would help. I do hope that you will feel able to respond to this plea for information. Please respond direct to my personal e-mail address ricval@tiscali.co.uk.
Valerie White
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Scbnymph 10 Oct 2004 7:55PM GMT 
daxwright 21 Feb 2010 6:37PM GMT 
carlenelwilli... 14 Nov 2010 10:23PM GMT 
carlenelwilli... 14 Nov 2010 10:23PM GMT 
grantlawuk 24 Oct 2012 8:10AM GMT 
ricval_1 29 Dec 2012 4:00PM GMT 
ricval_1 29 Dec 2012 4:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions