Search for content in message boards

Bradley Family

Replies: 3
Posted: 14 Apr 2013 5:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bradley McNeil McNeal MacNeil MacNeal
I have been trying to put together my Irish heritage to see what family I still have in Ireland. I am stuck once I hit the Irish line. I am from Boston, Massachusetts. My mother is Beatrice Ellen LaVoie Daughter of Albert LaVoie and Helen LaVoie. Albert's Mothers name was Beatrice (McNeil/McNeal/MacNeal/MacNeil) Lavoie. Her parents names were Bridget Bradley and John McNeil. I am not sure of the spelling exactly because everything got changed when they came here. I am interested in the Bradley line and hopefully can work into the McNeil family later as I believe they immigrated to Canada first. The family says Bridget was born in Donegal about 1873. I found birth certificates for 1872 and 1876 not sure which one is her. If anyone can help me find out who Bridget Bradley's parents, grandparents aunts and uncles were that would be great because from there I can find the ancestry that still lives in Ireland and maybe make contact with them as I will be visiting Donegal Ireland in less than a year.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
isabellesmomm... 14 Apr 2013 11:28PM GMT 
shanew147 18 Apr 2013 2:21PM GMT 
bbn72 15 Aug 2014 2:20AM GMT 
bbn72 27 Aug 2014 11:28AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic