Looking for any information on the above location and the following people who were from the area. Thomas and Mary Smyth lived there from 1912 or before to 1934 when Mary died.She is buried in Kilbarrack Cemetery. Their son Thomas married Bridget Mary Quilty in 1912. Thomas was 21, Mary was 17. In 1913 they left Ireland for America and lived for a time in Chicargo. They returned date unknown and lived on the North Strand, before moving to East Wall. Mary parents were Patrick who was a policeman, and Juliet Quilty nee King. Patrick was from Pallas Green in Limerick, while Juliet was born in Oranmore Co Galway.
Any help !