Search for content in message boards

Margaret LENNOX born 1893 in Rathmines, Dublin Co

Replies: 13

Re: Margaret LENNOX born 1893 in Rathmines, Dublin Co

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 6:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lennox Magennis
Hello Tom thank you for your reply I wasn't aware Margaret Lennox went to America we weren't aware Agnes had any sisters or brothers the people that adopted my dad told us that Agnes , dads birth mother Margaret's sister had gone off to America to start a new life for herself. Which she didn't , Tom what relation are you to Margaret . Margaret's mother Elizabeth would have been my great grandmother we have no photos of the Lennox family at all not even Agnes my dads mother, Tom do you have any photos or copies of the Lennox family I could post you some photos of my dad and mam John was my dads name Anne was mams I am supposed to look like Agnes when I was young I look like my dad. Tom I could give you my home address to post some photos if this is possible if you could give me your landline no I would talk to you . I have a brother Brian and 2 sisters Breda and Elizabeth .only Elizabeth lives in dublin. And we have been searching for years to try and find somebody belong to my dad .i telephoned the Mormons in Utah for help and they told me agnes never came to America at all. I have recently found a second cousin her name is. Inagh Lennox she has twin brothers Sean and Liam they all live in dublin . Tom looking forward to hearing from you soon again happy Easter Marie Magennis Lennox and David my husband .
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
marie_mAgenni... 18 Mar 2013 11:47PM GMT 
tomdelaney12 19 Mar 2013 8:11PM GMT 
marie_mAgenni... 26 Mar 2013 12:17AM GMT 
tomdelaney12 26 Mar 2013 7:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions