Search for content in message boards


Replies: 3
Posted: 16 Nov 2012 4:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, do you mean that you have an online record number, or do you have a Vol and Page no for a civil record? Old Church records of particular parishes do have a no but its usually just a number of a page in one of their record books. If you have a volume and page no it is probably a civil marriage record and in which case you can apply to the Births, Marriages and Deaths record office in Abbey Street Dublin for that record. f you search on their online site you should be able to access all details re cost, requirements etc. If you dont know what record no you have you can give them all the details and they will do a search for you.Their address is, the other sites are probably private companies and may be more expensive. HSE is the State site (Dept. Of Health)
Good Luck
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
geraldinecorc... 11 Nov 2012 2:12PM GMT 
walk113d12 12 Nov 2012 2:42AM GMT 
Valerie McGui... 16 Nov 2012 11:44AM GMT 
AnnetteCode 5 Dec 2012 1:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic