Search for content in message boards

keenan fitzpatrick conley

Replies: 0

keenan fitzpatrick conley

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 5:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
my gggrandmother was mary fitzpatrick,b abt 1827,ireland, parents thomas fitzpatrick and bridget u/k.she wed john conley, of fermanagh (per naturization papers)in ireland or massachusetts is not known. in 1910 in n. wilbraham mass., annie keenan b abt nov 1871 in ireland died. her obit states that she was the niece of john conley who was the son of the above mary fitzpatrick and john conley. . if this is true, john had a sister in ireland. i am also open to the possibility that she was his cousin as stated in the 1900 sheffield, berkshire mass census. annie keenans father was thomas keenan of derrylin son of thomas keenan and mother ellen fitzpatrick of drummully daughter of thomas fitzpatrick. thomas keenan wed ellen fitzpatrick 11 nov 1866 glasmullagh catholic chapel parish of derrylin. the following children were born. thomas and hugh 15 sept 1867, john 4 sept 1869, annie 12 nov 1871, redmond in lisnaskea 9 jan 1874, maybe john 2 30 nov 1875, francis 26 june 1878 in derryhorbin, joseph 1 nov 1880 in tattygar (tattygormican?). annie died childless and unwed. however, i am trying to use her mother to track the fitzpatrick line. mary fitzpatrick conley is first found in the stockbridge berkshire co mass 1855 census with her husband and one child, the 1 yr old mary, born in massachusetts. any of these people ring any bells?

Find a board about a specific topic