Search for content in message boards

DEMOY families of Galway

Replies: 12

Re: DEMOY families of Galway

Posted: 6 Jul 2013 6:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DEMOY, Cavanaugh, Reilly
DAVE-
HUMBLY I thank you. Wow...18 years doing research...i know you spent a good deal of time trying to help me. so.. some of what you had I also had..however...some of it I did not. I had from one "questionable" record that John Demoy Sr. married Margaret Flarhety...It was nice that you helped to confirm the parents through another record that I did not have. I must have missed it because I am on LDS often, looking for Demoy, Cavanaugh, Reilly, etc.. I also have written to Ireland for the death record of John Demoy Sr., in Galway..while the record was posted on LDS (index of such) when I wrote for it...they could find no such record. Have to revisit that...makes no sense. I am also thrilled because your work DID give me a breakthrough of sorts...I could never find a LINK to my Demoy of PA to the Demoy's of Massechusetts. Now i see, thanks to you...there is one. I knew in my heart there had to be, as DEMOY is such an uncommon name. I also agree with you that Ireland may have been a "stop along the way" for a few years for the DEMOY line. Chesterfield, England seems to be the place of birth and residence for John Demoy Sr. when younger.
I GREATLY admire all you have done to serve others, helping me...Thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SuzanneF63 22 Jan 2013 2:33PM GMT 
AnnetteCode 2 Jul 2013 12:55AM GMT 
SuzanneF63 2 Jul 2013 1:31AM GMT 
AnnetteCode 2 Jul 2013 5:12AM GMT 
DaveBoylan 6 Jul 2013 11:26AM GMT 
AnnetteCode 6 Jul 2013 5:16PM GMT 
DaveBoylan 6 Jul 2013 7:38PM GMT 
SuzanneF63 7 Jul 2013 12:09AM GMT 
SuzanneF63 7 Jul 2013 1:14AM GMT 
DaveBoylan 7 Jul 2013 2:55AM GMT 
per page